FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > BLM Leader

BLM Leader

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

BLM Leader and admitted "Trained Marxist" Patrisse Cullors buyys a multi million dollar house in a 99% white area

Some animals are more equal than others it seeems

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9458259/Head-NYCs-BLM-chapter-calls-probe-founder-purchased-expensive-homes.html

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"BLM Leader and admitted "Trained Marxist" Patrisse Cullors buyys a multi million dollar house in a 99% white area

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9458259/Head-NYCs-BLM-chapter-calls-probe-founder-purchased-expensive-homes.html"

Good for her,

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

You do know you will suffer nothing but abuse for quoting something from the "daily mail" and the actual story will not be debated at all?

"You do know you will suffer nothing but abuse for quoting something from the "daily mail" and the actual story will not be debated at all? "

If people want to do that it shows thier level of intelligence. The story is no different in any other paper.

The Daily Mail is actually quite good at linking other articles from other outlets across the political spectrum within their own articles

"You do know you will suffer nothing but abuse for quoting something from the "daily mail" and the actual story will not be debated at all?

If people want to do that it shows thier level of intelligence. The story is no different in any other paper.

The Daily Mail is actually quite good at linking other articles from other outlets across the political spectrum within their own articles"

What do you think about the story OP?

"BLM Leader and admitted "Trained Marxist" Patrisse Cullors buyys a multi million dollar house in a 99% white area

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9458259/Head-NYCs-BLM-chapter-calls-probe-founder-purchased-expensive-homes.html

Good for her, "

Just shows the typical evolution of far left politics. If you are high within the "Party" you get a much better standard of life compared to the people you say you support

Its literally Animal Farm

"You do know you will suffer nothing but abuse for quoting something from the "daily mail" and the actual story will not be debated at all?

The Daily Mail is actually quite good at linking other articles from other outlets across the political spectrum within their own articles

What do you think about the story OP? "

I think its hilarious tbh, just shows her for being what she is and what they accuse people on the right of being

A Grifter

a "Trained Marxist" buying up high value property, 100 years ago the Red Guard would of pulled out of her house and burned her alive or sent her off to a Gulag to never be seen again.

As i said its the same as the Pig's in Animal Farm

Good for her,

Just shows the typical evolution of far left politics. If you are high within the "Party" you get a much better standard of life compared to the people you say you support

"

Is it? Where do you think she should live? What would be an acceptable size house?

Good for her,

Is it? Where do you think she should live? What would be an acceptable size house? "

I dont care where she lives or what house she lives in

What i find funny is a self admitted Marxist, doing exactly the same shitty things that a high up member of the CPSU would of done.

Good for her,

Is it? Where do you think she should live? What would be an acceptable size house?

What i find funny is a self admitted Marxist, doing exactly the same shitty things that a high up member of the CPSU would of done.

"

Ah right, at least it made you laugh

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Human nature. Once you get a taste at the trough you want more and more.

You have to hand it to the Daily Mail.

They can create outrage on a story which is essentially: "someone buys a house".

near ipswich

Good for her,

"

Exactly its human nature just like the red flag song "the working class can kiss my arse I've got the bosses job at last"

"You have to hand it to the Daily Mail.

They can create outrage on a story which is essentially: "someone buys a house"."

And some of their readers lap it up, they know to play to their audience

near ipswich

see chloe told you it wouldn't be long just so predictable.

"see chloe told you it wouldn't be long just so predictable."

What do you think about the story?

near ipswich

"see chloe told you it wouldn't be long just so predictable.

What do you think about the story? "

Well if you are a self proclaimed marxist you really should live to those values if you are true to yourself and expect others to believe you.It matters not to me whether she is a founder of BLM that's not the issue as long as all these properties were bought legit and with her own money who cares? doesnt fit with her self proclaimed Marxist values though does it what do you think ?

Why aren't we allowed to discuss the publication?

The interesting point here is the media telling people to be outraged because someone bought a house.

What do you think about the story? Well if you are a self proclaimed marxist you really should live to those values if you are true to yourself and expect others to believe you.It matters not to me whether she is a founder of BLM that's not the issue as long as all these properties were bought legit and with her own money who cares? doesnt fit with her self proclaimed Marxist values though does it what do you think ?

"

No it doesn’t, I don’t know enough about her tbh, maybe she is just a part time Marxist

near ipswich

The interesting point here is the media telling people to be outraged because someone bought a house.

"

who said you are not? but cant you see how predictable you are becoming? i know what you are going to do before you even do it and try and derail the debate because its in the daily mail and was proved right.

near ipswich

What do you think about the story? Well if you are a self proclaimed marxist you really should live to those values if you are true to yourself and expect others to believe you.It matters not to me whether she is a founder of BLM that's not the issue as long as all these properties were bought legit and with her own money who cares? doesnt fit with her self proclaimed Marxist values though does it what do you think ?

No it doesn’t, I don’t know enough about her tbh, maybe she is just a part time Marxist "

They all are mate until they better themselves thats the point.

North Bucks

Not seen our resident Marxist for ages. Perhaps they have had some good fortune as well and are living it.

No it doesn’t, I don’t know enough about her tbh, maybe she is just a part time Marxist They all are mate until they better themselves thats the point. "

I don’t know enough about her to comment tbh. I am not sure why the story mentions the fact she has moved into a predominantly white area though?

who said you are not? but cant you see how predictable you are becoming? i know what you are going to do before you even do it and try and derail the debate because its in the daily mail and was proved right."

This is a none issue though. Who cares about someone buying a house.

The debate is about why the Daily Mail printed this. What's their agenda etc. I'm not derailing the debate at all. I genuinely find the media interesting. And people who get sucked into this kind of thing is interesting.

This story is purely an attempt to discredit the BLM movement and to cause outrage where none exists.

near ipswich

who said you are not? but cant you see how predictable you are becoming? i know what you are going to do before you even do it and try and derail the debate because its in the daily mail and was proved right.

The debate is about why the Daily Mail printed this. What's their agenda etc. I'm not derailing the debate at all. I genuinely find the media interesting. And people who get sucked into this kind of thing is interesting.

This story is purely an attempt to discredit the BLM movement and to cause outrage where none exists.

"

Is it im not outraged are you? are you saying that the press should not print things that they think require some explanation now ?

Is it im not outraged are you? are you saying that the press should not print things that they think require some explanation now ? "

The press can print whatever they like.

I find it interesting. Do you not take an interest in the information we receive, how people react to it and why certain publications print certain stories?

And no. I'm not outraged by someone buying a house.

near ipswich

Is it im not outraged are you? are you saying that the press should not print things that they think require some explanation now ?

I find it interesting. Do you not take an interest in the information we receive, how people react to it and why certain publications print certain stories?

And no. I'm not outraged by someone buying a house."

Its not just one home though is it how many should a self proclaimed Marxist own ?

And no. I'm not outraged by someone buying a house.Its not just one home though is it how many should a self proclaimed Marxist own ? "

I have no opinion on how many houses a person should or should not purchase regardless of their level of interest in Marxism.

And no. I'm not outraged by someone buying a house.Its not just one home though is it how many should a self proclaimed Marxist own ? "

As many as they want

near ipswich

And no. I'm not outraged by someone buying a house.Its not just one home though is it how many should a self proclaimed Marxist own ?

I have no opinion on how many houses a person should or should not purchase regardless of their level of interest in Marxism."

Ok, so if a

marxist founder of lets say cancer research had spent 3 million on 4 houses in the last few years you dont think its news worthy? my 1st question would be where did the money come from obviously not investments or businesses if you are a marxist.

And no. I'm not outraged by someone buying a house.Its not just one home though is it how many should a self proclaimed Marxist own ?

I have no opinion on how many houses a person should or should not purchase regardless of their level of interest in Marxism.Ok, so if a

marxist founder of lets say cancer research had spent 3 million on 4 houses in the last few years you dont think its news worthy? my 1st question would be where did the money come from obviously not investments or businesses if you are a marxist. "

It would be equally un-newsworthy. But it wouldn't cause outrage amongst Daily Mail readers. So they wouldn't print this kind of story.

So she doesn't live in a Marxist society. So presumably makes money as per everyone else.

Buying a bedsit would be equally non-marxist as buying multiple houses.

I'm sure no one is suggesting that people who are interested in Marxism shouldn't be allowed to participate in the capitalist societies that they live in.

By *unnyPairCouple  over a year ago

Seminole

Saying the story is simply “someone bought a house” shows how effective the blinders you wear are. Try saying a cop shot a criminal, or a man built a fence, or a guy banged a porn star.

Not just in the daily mail.has been on many news stations in the U.S

near ipswich

I have no opinion on how many houses a person should or should not purchase regardless of their level of interest in Marxism.Ok, so if a

marxist founder of lets say cancer research had spent 3 million on 4 houses in the last few years you dont think its news worthy? my 1st question would be where did the money come from obviously not investments or businesses if you are a marxist.

It would be equally un-newsworthy. But it wouldn't cause outrage amongst Daily Mail readers. So they wouldn't print this kind of story.

So she doesn't live in a Marxist society. So presumably makes money as per everyone else.

I'm sure no one is suggesting that people who are interested in Marxism shouldn't be allowed to participate in the capitalist societies that they live in. "

I dont know where you get all this outrage from? i haven't seen any outrage just a general discussion just because you think its un newsworthy doesn't make it so.As i said at the start as soon as the daily mail is mentioned that is what you will focus on just so predictable.

I'm sure no one is suggesting that people who are interested in Marxism shouldn't be allowed to participate in the capitalist societies that they live in. I dont know where you get all this outrage from? i haven't seen any outrage just a general discussion just because you think its un newsworthy doesn't make it so.As i said at the start as soon as the daily mail is mentioned that is what you will focus on just so predictable. "

Because that's the only interesting part.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"You have to hand it to the Daily Mail.

They can create outrage on a story which is essentially: "someone buys a house"."

Remember when the daily mail praised the young white Man City player for buying his mum a house... and called the young black Man City player a gangster for buying his mum a house.... yeah... that!

This is also the same daily mail who went after Marcus Rashford because he embarrassed the government for the free school meals, the weapon of choice... him having the audacity to invested his money in buying houses!

It’s not like they don’t have previous.....

Here is a newsflash... not many rich black neighbourhoods, you want to buy a really nice house, you tend to have to move

Gentrification..... happens everywhere

"Not just in the daily mail.has been on many news stations in the U.S"

Fox?

Newcastle and Gateshead

So may I say that my ambition is to move into a really fancy neighbourhood and therefore lowering everyone else’s home values.... I mean... heaven forbid a negro moving in.......

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

I'm sure no one is suggesting that people who are interested in Marxism shouldn't be allowed to participate in the capitalist societies that they live in. I dont know where you get all this outrage from? i haven't seen any outrage just a general discussion just because you think its un newsworthy doesn't make it so.As i said at the start as soon as the daily mail is mentioned that is what you will focus on just so predictable. "

it’s standard talk about the paper it’s printed in not the story lol

thornaby

"So may I say that my ambition is to move into a really fancy neighbourhood and therefore lowering everyone else’s home values.... I mean... heaven forbid a negro moving in......."
how would you lower the value of the other homes ?

You're aware this has been covered in numerous articles across the political spectrum right?

"Saying the story is simply “someone bought a house” shows how effective the blinders you wear are. Try saying a cop shot a criminal, or a man built a fence, or a guy banged a porn star."

Yeah, like a Fabio has mentioned, they also ran a story about Marcus Rashford ‘buying houses’, they obviously have an interested in stories about property

You're aware this has been covered in numerous articles across the political spectrum right? "

Did she buy a nice house?

I'm sure no one is suggesting that people who are interested in Marxism shouldn't be allowed to participate in the capitalist societies that they live in. I dont know where you get all this outrage from? i haven't seen any outrage just a general discussion just because you think its un newsworthy doesn't make it so.As i said at the start as soon as the daily mail is mentioned that is what you will focus on just so predictable. it’s standard talk about the paper it’s printed in not the story lol"

Because the story "person buys a house" is not interesting. What is interesting is why it was printed and how people react to it.

near ipswich

You're aware this has been covered in numerous articles across the political spectrum right? "

I did tell you not to quote the mail all the focus will be on that.

Yes. Some, like the Daily Mail present it as an outrage. Others are reporting on how outlets like Fox News and The Daily Mail are reporting on it.

"So may I say that my ambition is to move into a really fancy neighbourhood and therefore lowering everyone else’s home values.... I mean... heaven forbid a negro moving in......."

Do you make everything about race?

I would of laughed just as hard if it was a White Marxist

Just so happens this is a grifter using race in the same way Marxists talked about Kulaks during the Russian revolution.

Bit like how Nazism was socialism based on race not class

So who's the real bigot?

You're aware this has been covered in numerous articles across the political spectrum right? I did tell you not to quote the mail all the focus will be on that. "

Maybe there should be a forum rule that discussion of the source for the data should not be discussed?

Or maybe you could be promoted to forum admin supreme and delete any comments that are from people not outraged, in this instance, by reports that a person bought a house.

thornaby

You're aware this has been covered in numerous articles across the political spectrum right? I did tell you not to quote the mail all the focus will be on that.

Maybe there should be a forum rule that discussion of the source for the data should not be discussed?

Or maybe you could be promoted to forum admin supreme and delete any comments that are from people not outraged, in this instance, by reports that a person bought a house."

or maybe have a forum where the story was discussed now there’s a thought lol

You're aware this has been covered in numerous articles across the political spectrum right? I did tell you not to quote the mail all the focus will be on that.

Or maybe you could be promoted to forum admin supreme and delete any comments that are from people not outraged, in this instance, by reports that a person bought a house.or maybe have a forum where the story was discussed now there’s a thought lol"

Okay.

Person bought a house.

Next.

Or maybe you could be promoted to forum admin supreme and delete any comments that are from people not outraged, in this instance, by reports that a person bought a house.or maybe have a forum where the story was discussed now there’s a thought lol

Okay.

Person bought a house.

Next."

Tbh, it was just a house, it was a big house in a ‘white neighbourhood’ ,

Or maybe you could be promoted to forum admin supreme and delete any comments that are from people not outraged, in this instance, by reports that a person bought a house.or maybe have a forum where the story was discussed now there’s a thought lol

Okay.

Person bought a house.

Next.

Tbh, it was just a house, it was a big house in a ‘white neighbourhood’ , "

* Wasn’t just a house

thornaby

So she’s talking the talk but not walking the walk lol

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

You can have an issue with what stories certain publications favour, although you say you don't read them anyway.

What you're really saying is that you don't trust the hoi polloi to choose to read the "right" (right-on) news and reach the "right" (your) conclusions.

From the lack of actual news stories you ever reference, it seems that the stories you claim are happening.... Aren't.

"So she’s talking the talk but not walking the walk lol"

Nope, she is saying black people deserve the same treatment as white people, and she bought a house.

You can have an issue with what stories certain publications favour, although you say you don't read them anyway.

What you're really saying is that you don't trust the hoi polloi to choose to read the "right" (right-on) news and reach the "right" (your) conclusions.

From the lack of actual news stories you ever reference, it seems that the stories you claim are happening.... Aren't. "

Nope, I am not saying any of the stuff you just made up about me.

By *renzMan  over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

I just wonder if Boris or Jacob bought a house, say in Germany, whether it would just be 'person buys a house'?

As for rashford, why didn't he buy the kids packed lunches with the money his own company 'lent' him interest free? Not a tax dodge?

"I just wonder if Boris or Jacob bought a house, say in Germany, whether it would just be 'person buys a house'?

As for rashford, why didn't he buy the kids packed lunches with the money his own company 'lent' him interest free? Not a tax dodge? "

What are you on about?

"I just wonder if Boris or Jacob bought a house, say in Germany, whether it would just be 'person buys a house'?

As for rashford, why didn't he buy the kids packed lunches with the money his own company 'lent' him interest free? Not a tax dodge?

What are you on about? "

Is that it?

Took you long enough to come back. With nothing.

What are you on about?

Is that it?

Took you long enough to come back. With nothing."

I hadn’t realised Rashford had broken any tax rules, I am surprised tbh

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

Just to compare,

Did you know that the late Bob Crow former General Secretary of the RMT and self described communist/socialist lived in his council house right up till his death even though he was on a six figure salary.

His reason and explanation was 'I was born in a council house and as far as I'm concerned I will die in one.

Respect to the man who retained his roots.

"Just to compare,

Did you know that the late Bob Crow former General Secretary of the RMT and self described communist/socialist lived in his council house right up till his death even though he was on a six figure salary.

His reason and explanation was 'I was born in a council house and as far as I'm concerned I will die in one.

Respect to the man who retained his roots."

Fair play, what did he do with all his salary?

ROMFORD

"Just to compare,

Fair play, what did he do with all his salary? "

No idea however what I can tell you is, that he never bought a house in a wealthy area and lived in it.

He knew the people he worked for and represented and stuck close to them.

"Just to compare,

Fair play, what did he do with all his salary?

No idea however what I can tell you is, that he never bought a house in a wealthy area and lived in it.

He knew the people he worked for and represented and stuck close to them."

Fair play, he must have had loads of spare cash to spend, I guess he is entitled to spend his money on anything he wants though?

North Bucks

"Just to compare,

Then union lads know how to look after themselves well.

westerham

"Just to compare,

Even Lionel doesnt talk about Bob Crow, that should tell you something

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

"Just to compare,

Then union lads know how to look after themselves well. "

£145k+ a year and lived in a three bedroom council house!

Nice work!

Newcastle and Gateshead

As for rashford, why didn't he buy the kids packed lunches with the money his own company 'lent' him interest free? Not a tax dodge? "

And here we go.....

Robbie Fowler buys houses to let... smart move

Marcus rashford buys houses to let... tax dodge

"Just to compare,

Even Lionel doesnt talk about Bob Crow, that should tell you something "

Probably because Bob Crow died 7 years ago

And here we go.....

Marcus rashford buys houses to let... tax dodge "

Apparently he should have given the money to children instead , strange world we live in

And here we go.....

Is that what he did?

I never said it was a tax dodge, I just asked why he lent himself money from his company interest free? Must be a reason.

Personally I don't care either way, as for Fowler, I don't care either.

Very few people are different to anyone else. If you have money the smart thing to do is to make it work for you, as long as it's legal.

Obviously if it's good for one then it should be good for everyone. Whatever your affiliation.

And here we go.....

Apparently he should have given the money to children instead , strange world we live in "

Misquoting again? Doesn't surprise me. If it doesn't fit your narrative....

ROMFORD

And here we go.....

Can't remember Robbie Fowler saying the UK tax payer should fork out extra to pay for more free school meals?

And here we go.....

Apparently he should have given the money to children instead , strange world we live in

Misquoting again? Doesn't surprise me. If it doesn't fit your narrative...."

Who said I was talking about you? You seem a bit paranoid

And here we go.....

Can't remember Robbie Fowler saying the UK tax payer should fork out extra to pay for more free school meals?"

I am happy for my tax to be used to pay for children to be fed during the school holidays, are you?

And here we go.....

Who said I was talking about you? You seem a bit paranoid "

Did I say who you misquoted?

Seems a bit paranoid to me!

And here we go.....

Seems a bit paranoid to me! "

You quoted my quote, I think it might be better if you don’t in future so please refrain from now on

Some of the BLM chapters are mad because they are not receiving funding. Grant it she has book deals to get the houses but the optics does not look good to the chapters.

And here we go.....

You quoted my quote, I think it might be better if you don’t in future so please refrain from now on "

Why? Does it make you paranoid?

And here we go.....

You quoted my quote, I think it might be better if you don’t in future so please refrain from now on

Why? Does it make you paranoid? "

I have asked you nicely, I have now blocked you, please refrain from quoting me on the forums, thanks

"Some of the BLM chapters are mad because they are not receiving funding. Grant it she has book deals to get the houses but the optics does not look good to the chapters."

Is the ‘house buying story ‘ big new in America?

And here we go.....

I have asked you nicely, I have now blocked you, please refrain from quoting me on the forums, thanks "

westerham

"Just to compare,

Probably because Bob Crow died 7 years ago "

Doesn't stop him talking about Lenin

near ipswich

And here we go.....

I have asked you nicely, I have now blocked you, please refrain from quoting me on the forums, thanks

"

I wonder if that will work for me.

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

And here we go.....

I wonder if that will work for me. "

Of course, you can block and prevent anyone from quoting you on here, it is very liberating

And here we go.....

I have asked you nicely, I have now blocked you, please refrain from quoting me on the forums, thanks "

Blocked! I'm shocked and heartbroken.

I think I only quoted you the once. Anything else wasn't a direct quote.

Now I'm going to go off and sulk. Blocked!

"Just to compare,

Probably because Bob Crow died 7 years ago

Doesn't stop him talking about Lenin"

When did he talk about Lenin?

And here we go.....

I wonder if that will work for me. "

It would. But only if he asks nicely!

1.4 million, which is not 'multi' and probably about median price for property in the area. So no story really just "someone bought a house"

"1.4 million, which is not 'multi' and probably about median price for property in the area. So no story really just "someone bought a house" "

Yeah but, it was a nice house in a white neighbourhood, there is your ‘story ‘

"1.4 million, which is not 'multi' and probably about median price for property in the area. So no story really just "someone bought a house" "

The problem is she running the organization making money off book deals. LA times has a piece on the BLM chapter there and why they are upset.

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

Think I've mentioned this before but isn't it more important if the story is true or not rather than what outlet its in? If you don't think its worth reporting then don't bother reading it

"Think I've mentioned this before but isn't it more important if the story is true or not rather than what outlet its in? If you don't think its worth reporting then don't bother reading it"

I don’t think anybody is doubting if it’s true or not more the fact that why is it classed as ‘news’

And here we go.....

Of course, you can block and prevent anyone from quoting you on here, it is very liberating "

I think the word is Childish, not liberating

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

And here we go.....

Of course, you can block and prevent anyone from quoting you on here, it is very liberating

I think the word is Childish, not liberating"

Simple

BlM leader bought million dollar house in predominantly white neighborhood.

BLM chapters are angry over it because they feel used after being promised help.

Optics.

Big lounges matter

North Bucks

"Big lounges matter "

All lounges matter.

thornaby

"Think I've mentioned this before but isn't it more important if the story is true or not rather than what outlet its in? If you don't think its worth reporting then don't bother reading it

I don’t think anybody is doubting if it’s true or not more the fact that why is it classed as ‘news’ "

well you must think it’s news you spoke about it all day lol

milton keynes

"Think I've mentioned this before but isn't it more important if the story is true or not rather than what outlet its in? If you don't think its worth reporting then don't bother reading it

I don’t think anybody is doubting if it’s true or not more the fact that why is it classed as ‘news’ "

It's in the news and according to others in more than one outlet and more than one country so guess its news. I understand you do not think it is which is your right but others do. You may not like the fact its reported to the public and that there is a thread on here about it but this is other people's rights

thornaby

I don’t think anybody is doubting if it’s true or not more the fact that why is it classed as ‘news’

It's in the news and according to others in more than one outlet and more than one country so guess its news. I understand you do not think it is which is your right but others do. You may not like the fact its reported to the public and that there is a thread on here about it but this is other people's rights"

the question is why don’t they like it been reported ?

It's in the news and according to others in more than one outlet and more than one country so guess its news. I understand you do not think it is which is your right but others do. You may not like the fact its reported to the public and that there is a thread on here about it but this is other people's rightsthe question is why don’t they like it been reported ?"

Who doesn't like it being reported?

thornaby

It's in the news and according to others in more than one outlet and more than one country so guess its news. I understand you do not think it is which is your right but others do. You may not like the fact its reported to the public and that there is a thread on here about it but this is other people's rightsthe question is why don’t they like it been reported ?

Who doesn't like it being reported?"

the squad all yous have talked about is why as it been reported amd the daily mail lol

It's in the news and according to others in more than one outlet and more than one country so guess its news. I understand you do not think it is which is your right but others do. You may not like the fact its reported to the public and that there is a thread on here about it but this is other people's rightsthe question is why don’t they like it been reported ?

Who doesn't like it being reported?the squad all yous have talked about is why as it been reported amd the daily mail lol "

I didn't ask why, and I didn't suggest it shouldn't have been reported.

I don't know what "the squad" is.

The forum police banned any discussion around this. So I can't say anymore. But if you scroll up, you can read what I said.

Maybe do that before making up a load of nonsense.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9458259/Head-NYCs-BLM-chapter-calls-probe-founder-purchased-expensive-homes.html"

There should be no blacg or white areas in an ideal world good on hom although I am opposed to BLM as all lives matter.

As a leading communist he is bound to be wealthy as communists are no better than mafia and out for what they can get ie We are all equal but some are more equalthan others.

The whole BLM movemebt is about causing more racist problems I believe

By *rRightlyMan  over a year ago

Near Brexit dreamer

A 13 year old Latino boy was killed, not much of rioting or looting till now. I wonder why this BLM leader is just sitting at home and not protesting police brutality.

Oh wait, he's not black so he doesn't matter

By *ausageNmashCouple  over a year ago

Andover

"

It's because some people don't like a hypocrite

By *ljamMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"A 13 year old Latino boy was killed, not much of rioting or looting till now. I wonder why this BLM leader is just sitting at home and not protesting police brutality.

Oh wait, he's not black so he doesn't matter "

Putting a smiley face at the end of this speaks volumes about your character. The fact that you don't know what you're talking about speaks volumes about your levels of knowledge.

BLM along with other social justice groups have been turning out to protest against the killing.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/post-tribune/ct-ptb-hammond-blm-protest-st-0417-20210416-6srdyikyqzcc7kmgmvi43qetge-story.html

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

Philanthropy is not just a positive trait amongst white people.

It is to her credit that with such financial substance about her, she still fights for racial equality, civil rights and a fairer society.

There are many such people in the world and I am not quite sure why this is being reported negatively.

Is it maybe the Daily Mail successfully triggering it’s easily led readers again? The Daily Mail playbook is after all, all too familiar to people capable of critical thinking.

“Fury as.....”

And simply trigger the outrage amongst the brain dead of their readership.

It is to her credit that with such financial substance about her, she still fights for racial equality, civil rights and a fairer society.

There are many such people in the world and I am not quite sure why this is being reported negatively.

Is it maybe the Daily Mail successfully triggering it’s easily led readers again? The Daily Mail playbook is after all, all too familiar to people capable of critical thinking.

“Fury as.....”

And simply trigger the outrage amongst the brain dead of their readership."

It's not just the daily mail alot of news outlets here saying the same. Even talk radio.

“Fury as.....”

It's not just the daily mail alot of news outlets here saying the same. Even talk radio."

This kind of non-story is ideal fodder for outraged people to ring in to a talk radio show about. They thrive on these distraction stories.

“Fury as.....”

It's not just the daily mail alot of news outlets here saying the same. Even talk radio.

This kind of non-story is ideal fodder for outraged people to ring in to a talk radio show about. They thrive on these distraction stories. "

True then everything else gets thrown into the mix.

milton keynes

“Fury as.....”

so from that angle its not a non story at all and should be reported

“Fury as.....”

Nice assumptions there

I don't actually read daily mail that much in reality, as i said they are actually quite good at linking articles from other news sources across the political spectrum though, just in that article Politico(Left), Variety(centre) and Insider (centre) are referenced

I heard about this story before i even searched for an article to link for this thread...

I think you missed the point i was making aswell which in reality had zero to do with race but ideology

I've just read something interesting on this.

There are 13 'chapters' which make up BLM. 10 of which have refused funding because they want greater transparency into the finances.

There seems to be a fair bit of in-fighting within this organisation. I'm interested in how this plays out. Maybe it's just a power struggle, but maybe someone is on the take

“Fury as.....”

Nice assumptions there

I don't actually read daily mail that much in reality, as i said they are actually quite good at linking articles from other news sources across the political spectrum though, just in that article Politico(Left), Variety(centre) and Insider (centre) are referenced

I heard about this story before i even searched for an article to link for this thread...

I think you missed the point i was making aswell which in reality had zero to do with race but ideology"

Re-reading my original post maybe I shouldn't of mentioned the white neighbourhood thing.

But still these people talk about race in exactly the same way old communists talked about class

It's like a communist leader buying a factory for the proletariat to work in...Hypocrisy

Near Brexit dreamer

"A 13 year old Latino boy was killed, not much of rioting or looting till now. I wonder why this BLM leader is just sitting at home and not protesting police brutality.

Putting a smiley face at the end of this speaks volumes about your character. The fact that you don't know what you're talking about speaks volumes about your levels of knowledge.

BLM along with other social justice groups have been turning out to protest against the killing.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/post-tribune/ct-ptb-hammond-blm-protest-st-0417-20210416-6srdyikyqzcc7kmgmvi43qetge-story.html"

Wow the shit is about to go down, buildings on fire, shops are being looted... oh wait there is like 10 people in the protest yeah they care so much about latinos

https://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/post-tribune/ct-ptb-hammond-blm-protest-st-0417-20210416-6srdyikyqzcc7kmgmvi43qetge-story.html

Wow the shit is about to go down, buildings on fire, shops are being looted... oh wait there is like 10 people in the protest yeah they care so much about latinos "

You seem to suggest that not rioting is a problem?

Bit strange.

Edinburgh

Wow the shit is about to go down, buildings on fire, shops are being looted... oh wait there is like 10 people in the protest yeah they care so much about latinos "

You're not only wrong, but you're still smiling... yeah, that's confirmed it.

A lack of intelligence doesn't necessarily go hand-in-hand with a lack of compassion, but sometimes the two do converge!

Near Brexit dreamer

Wow the shit is about to go down, buildings on fire, shops are being looted... oh wait there is like 10 people in the protest yeah they care so much about latinos

Bit strange."

Yeah, I love the outrage then a black guy gets killed, no fucks given then a latino child gets shot.

All the sscreaming about police brutality, defund the police and crap like that. Nobody cares about anything like that. It is only racist black people playing the victim card. And if this doesnt show you that, nothing will

Near Brexit dreamer

A lack of intelligence doesn't necessarily go hand-in-hand with a lack of compassion, but sometimes the two do converge!"

The smile is for your hypocrisy that is showing. People like you only play the race card then it suits you. People like you are the problem that USA is facing

Edinburgh

A lack of intelligence doesn't necessarily go hand-in-hand with a lack of compassion, but sometimes the two do converge!

The smile is for your hypocrisy that is showing. People like you only play the race card then it suits you. People like you are the problem that USA is facing "

You seem to have some really weird value system which equates protesting with rioting, and your attempts to claim some sort of racism is at play stinks of desperation to have a simple-minded and hate-driven world view validated... but it doesn't stack up. I daresay you'll stick to your nonsensical interpretation of events. It's a common symptom of that type of thought system that being presented with facts and reason causes a retreat into even greater stupidity. Apparently that's better than admitting you're wrong.

Near Brexit dreamer

The smile is for your hypocrisy that is showing. People like you only play the race card then it suits you. People like you are the problem that USA is facing

You seem to have some really weird value system which equates protesting with rioting, and your attempts to claim some sort of racism is at play stinks of desperation to have a simple-minded and hate-driven world view validated... but it doesn't stack up. I daresay you'll stick to your nonsensical interpretation of events. It's a common symptom of that type of thought system that being presented with facts and reason causes a retreat into even greater stupidity. Apparently that's better than admitting you're wrong. "

Just continue your rambling. Simple facts: black person gets shot - riots and looting. Latino child gets shot - a protest of 10 people? Simple facts, just explain this?

Edinburgh

You seem to have some really weird value system which equates protesting with rioting, and your attempts to claim some sort of racism is at play stinks of desperation to have a simple-minded and hate-driven world view validated... but it doesn't stack up. I daresay you'll stick to your nonsensical interpretation of events. It's a common symptom of that type of thought system that being presented with facts and reason causes a retreat into even greater stupidity. Apparently that's better than admitting you're wrong.

Just continue your rambling. Simple facts: black person gets shot - riots and looting. Latino child gets shot - a protest of 10 people? Simple facts, just explain this? "

Sorry if you thought I was rambling. I'll try to dumb it down for you

There's nothing to explain. The character of these protests has changed. A black man called Miles Jackson was killed by police recently too. Protests over his death haven't sparked riots either. Does that help? Or should I dumb it down further? Where do you get this 10 protestor figure exactly?

Bit strange.

Yeah, I love the outrage then a black guy gets killed, no fucks given then a latino child gets shot.

All the sscreaming about police brutality, defund the police and crap like that. Nobody cares about anything like that. It is only racist black people playing the victim card. And if this doesnt show you that, nothing will "

I mean, I agree that you seem to be threatened by black people not wanting to be disproportionately killed by the police.

I don't know why you're so confused and angry about this. But let's leave it there.

Near Brexit dreamer

Bit strange.

All the sscreaming about police brutality, defund the police and crap like that. Nobody cares about anything like that. It is only racist black people playing the victim card. And if this doesnt show you that, nothing will

I mean, I agree that you seem to be threatened by black people not wanting to be disproportionately killed by the police.

I don't know why you're so confused and angry about this. But let's leave it there."

lol, it is only your hypocrisy that is funny to me

Bit strange.

I don't know why you're so confused and angry about this. But let's leave it there."

Miles had multiple times to comply repeatedly. So it's ok when tasers didn't work just to let him carry on in a hospital with a gun. Justified shooting.

“Fury as.....”

This kind of non-story is ideal fodder for outraged people to ring in to a talk radio show about. They thrive on these distraction stories. "

"Non-story"? This is actually of great importance to black people, especially those of us who are supporters of BLM. She is, or was, greatly respected but this house purchase has brought to light other property purchases she has made recently. For a leader of a group supporting a community whose main problem is poverty, she is showing a complete lack of visible empathy and shunning her own community. Her and her husband are spending suspiciously large amounts of money with little proof of yet as to where it's coming from. That you declare it to be a "non-story" just smacks of the sort of white privilege I have come to expect from those whose racism is so deeply ingrained that they don't recognise it and are unable to acknowledge it when it surfaces.

Bit strange.

I don't know why you're so confused and angry about this. But let's leave it there.

lol, it is only your hypocrisy that is funny to me "

What's hypocritical about discussing your confusion and weird stance suggesting black people should shut up about being disproportionately killed by the rozzers?

By *rishmocha2Couple  over a year ago

Beds

Good for her,

"

If you're not bothered then why post it?

That's the joy of the media, its always 'look at them' meanwhile Johnathan Harmsworth, Rupert Murdoch etc are doing so much more on a scale we can only dream, but hey whilst we're scrapping amongst ourselves they are free to keep going

https://www.forbes.com/profile/jonathan-harmsworth/?sh=28aca9cf23a0

Bit strange.

Miles had multiple times to comply repeatedly. So it's ok when tasers didn't work just to let him carry on in a hospital with a gun. Justified shooting."

To be honest, if I was black and the police came anywhere near me I would do anything in my power not to be shot by them.

Good for her,

That's the joy of the media, its always 'look at them' meanwhile Johnathan Harmsworth, Rupert Murdoch etc are doing so much more on a scale we can only dream, but hey whilst we're scrapping amongst ourselves they are free to keep going

https://www.forbes.com/profile/jonathan-harmsworth/?sh=28aca9cf23a0"

Because of her hypocrisy

For someone who says they are a Marxist they certainly like Capitalist Private Property

If she didnt say she was a Marxist I wouldnt find it humorous

Good for her,

Because of her hypocrisy

For someone who says they are a Marxist they certainly like Capitalist Private Property

"

Where would you suggest she lives?

If she bought a cardboard box to live in. That would be equally hypocritical.

Good for her,

Because of her hypocrisy

If she bought a cardboard box to live in. That would be equally hypocritical."

There is a article in the LA. times of why other blm chapters are a tad bit angry. They should be being used as pawns.

Good for her,

Because of her hypocrisy

If she bought a cardboard box to live in. That would be equally hypocritical."

Yeah because she need multiple houses worth millions, one of which has a private Airfield and Hanger doesnt she

Near Brexit dreamer

Bit strange.

What's hypocritical about discussing your confusion and weird stance suggesting black people should shut up about being disproportionately killed by the rozzers?"

Maybe stop disproportionately commit crimes? There, problem solved! I just saved black people from the police brutality in USA

By *ammskiMan  over a year ago

lytham st.annes

Bit strange.

What's hypocritical about discussing your confusion and weird stance suggesting black people should shut up about being disproportionately killed by the rozzers?

Maybe stop disproportionately commit crimes? There, problem solved! I just saved black people from the police brutality in USA "

Bit strange.

Maybe stop disproportionately commit crimes? There, problem solved! I just saved black people from the police brutality in USA "

I carry everyday. I got pulled over for speeding. Kept hands on steering wheel informed the officer I was armed and where it was. He took it unloaded it checked my background sent me on my way with a 200.00 fine. It's not that hard don't be a arrogant fool and before anyone says because I not black. I have plenty of black veteran friends that do the same with no issues what so ever. Assault rifles in back seat. So who is wrong and who is right.

Good for her,

Because of her hypocrisy

Yeah because she need multiple houses worth millions, one of which has a private Airfield and Hanger doesnt she"

Shrug. Does anyone?

Bit strange.

Good for her,

Because of her hypocrisy

Yeah because she need multiple houses worth millions, one of which has a private Airfield and Hanger doesnt she

Shrug. Does anyone?"

Either you are being purposefully obtuse or you just dont understand the point

Im not repeating myself for like the 4th time

Near Brexit dreamer

Bit strange.

Maybe stop disproportionately commit crimes? There, problem solved! I just saved black people from the police brutality in USA

"

And?

Good for her,

Because of her hypocrisy

Shrug. Does anyone?

Either you are being purposefully obtuse or you just dont understand the point

Im not repeating myself for like the 4th time"

No, I understand that you're amused/annoyed or whatever word you said.

It seems like an extremely minor issue to me.

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

She sounds like a Marxist to me. She took other peoples money under false pretences and then spent it on herself

"She sounds like a Marxist to me. She took other peoples money under false pretences and then spent it on herself "

How do you know where the money came from?

By *isandhers691127Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

"She sounds like a Marxist to me. She took other peoples money under false pretences and then spent it on herself "
Sounds like a tory to me

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

There's a lady on YouTube called Susan Woods Nonprofit Solutions who for the last year has been trying to find out where the money has gone with little success

"There's a lady on YouTube called Susan Woods Nonprofit Solutions who for the last year has been trying to find out where the money has gone with little success "

There is talking dog on youtube as well

"There's a lady on YouTube called Susan Woods Nonprofit Solutions who for the last year has been trying to find out where the money has gone with little success

There is talking dog on youtube as well "

What about the 10 chapters who are refusing funding until they get transparency on the finances?

"There's a lady on YouTube called Susan Woods Nonprofit Solutions who for the last year has been trying to find out where the money has gone with little success

What about the 10 chapters who are refusing funding until they get transparency on the finances?"

I prefer the talking dog tbh

Stated and revealed preferences wildly different in actual Marxists? Who’d a thunk it!?

What about the 10 chapters who are refusing funding until they get transparency on the finances?

I prefer the talking dog tbh "

Thought you might

Thought you might "

Thou shalt not question the narrative, bigot

Thought you might

Thou shalt not question the narrative, bigot "

Apologies, for i have sinned. I shall do and sit looking at the wall for a period of reflection

» Add a new message to this topic