By *oroRick1027 OP   Man  over a year ago

The Boro

Verdict due 21.30 our time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Verdict due 21.30 our time"

That’s the earliest time... could be between 9.30 and 10.30

Quicker than I thought it would come back! Also means no hung verdicts which means they all agree

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

They better had find him Guilty...as he is...it will go bang off every where with riots if he is acquitted

Newcastle and Gateshead

Guilty on all charges......

Justice!

The Boro

Guilty on all charges

By *ane DTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow.

So now, how long...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Second degree murder.

What now, sentencing?

I don't know how it works over there.

The Boro

Sentencing in 8 weeks, the judge said

"Guilty on all charges"

Happy days, I hope the cunt gets a long prison sentence

By *ane DTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow.

Bet he's gonna be in solitary a long, long time - better get him a couple of boxes of baseballs.

He's going to have a huge target on his back in prison.

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

"Guilty on all charges......

Justice!"

Justice done

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

Guilty is the correct verdict from what I have seen and read in the newspaper.Can I ask the more knowledgeable on American laws are the guilty charges equal or greater to the UK manslaughter charges.

"Bet he's gonna be in solitary a long, long time - better get him a couple of boxes of baseballs.

He's going to have a huge target on his back in prison. "

Good

"Guilty is the correct verdict from what I have seen and read in the newspaper.Can I ask the more knowledgeable on American laws are the guilty charges equal or greater to the UK manslaughter charges."

I understand that second degree murder in the states is considered a more serious crime than manslaughter.

I'm sure someone can give more details.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Guilty is the correct verdict from what I have seen and read in the newspaper.Can I ask the more knowledgeable on American laws are the guilty charges equal or greater to the UK manslaughter charges."

In theory the 2nd degree murder charge in Minnesota carries a max sentence of 40 years... he won’t get that, but now all the reports are done and there will be a sentencing guidelines chart they will bear in mind...

Also the judge will now have to decide if he believes there were aggravated factors involved... if he does that will again boost the sentence

Anyway he will be in jail till the sentencing bit happens in 8 weeks

Now it will be interesting to see what the other 3 cops do with the conspiracy charges they are up for.. their trial is due to happen in August, but I wonder if they will now take plea deals

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Guilty is the correct verdict from what I have seen and read in the newspaper.Can I ask the more knowledgeable on American laws are the guilty charges equal or greater to the UK manslaughter charges.

In theory the 2nd degree murder charge in Minnesota carries a max sentence of 40 years... he won’t get that, but now all the reports are done and there will be a sentencing guidelines chart they will bear in mind...

Also the judge will now have to decide if he believes there were aggravated factors involved... if he does that will again boost the sentence

Anyway he will be in jail till the sentencing bit happens in 8 weeks

Now it will be interesting to see what the other 3 cops do with the conspiracy charges they are up for.. their trial is due to happen in August, but I wonder if they will now take plea deals "

NO doubt being America thee will be an appeal

Found guilty for that reason only to stop any riots

"Found guilty for that reason only to stop any riots"

Dry your eyes mate, the racist bastard for what he deserved

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Only three charges on the indictment, wasn't a fourth ..

Newcastle and Gateshead

No... in Minnesota he was found guilty because they found the knee on his neck played a part in his death... it didn’t have to be the main reason! Just a factor!

They also found that by putting the knee on the neck he committed an assault that caused bodily harm!

Please don’t find pithy excuses....

By *loughing the landMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

. This is probably a good example of a situation where it is virtually impossible to obtain a fair trial. There was far to much publicity concerning the events in advance of the trial.

I am fairly confident that on the day in question the officer concerned did not go to work with the intention of killing someone. It is very unfortunate that a series of events conspired against him.

"Found guilty for that reason only to stop any riots. This is probably a good example of a situation where it is virtually impossible to obtain a fair trial. There was far to much publicity concerning the events in advance of the trial.

I am fairly confident that on the day in question the officer concerned did not go to work with the intention of killing someone. It is very unfortunate that a series of events conspired against him. "

I believe the judge has already said there are grounds to appeal , political interference.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Found guilty for that reason only to stop any riots. This is probably a good example of a situation where it is virtually impossible to obtain a fair trial. There was far to much publicity concerning the events in advance of the trial.

I am fairly confident that on the day in question the officer concerned did not go to work with the intention of killing someone. It is very unfortunate that a series of events conspired against him. "

He probably didn't intend to when he went work but he is solely responsible for his own actions that led to the needless death of a man handcuffed..

The series of events were of his own making to suggest otherwise is not surprising given its you pat but your wrong ..

He is guilty of murder, accept it and stop trying to make excuses for him.

Newcastle and Gateshead

I am fairly confident that on the day in question the officer concerned did not go to work with the intention of killing someone. It is very unfortunate that a series of events conspired against him.

I believe the judge has already said there are grounds to appeal , political interference."

Actually no...just no!.. what the judge said was they can try and use it in an appeal, but since he had instructed the jury not to watch the news or read any press coverage, that that was specific enough instruction!

He did say she should not have said what she said, but there was no evidence to suggest it would sway people because it was after all the evidence had already been admitted

In any appeal they would have to prove that the judges instruction were prejudicial....

I believe the judge has already said there are grounds to appeal , political interference.

Actually no...just no!.. what the judge said was they can try and use it in an appeal, but since he had instructed the jury not to watch the news or read any press coverage, that that was specific enough instruction!

He did say she should not have said what she said, but there was no evidence to suggest it would sway people because it was after all the evidence had already been admitted

In any appeal they would have to prove that the judges instruction were prejudicial...."

not how I saw it but as ever you are entitled to your opinion

Newcastle and Gateshead

I am fairly confident that on the day in question the officer concerned did not go to work with the intention of killing someone.

It is very unfortunate that a series of events conspired against him. "

Just which part was unfortunate... the first 5 minutes where floyd is telling him he can’t breathe... or the last 4 where he was unresponsive whilst he knee was still on his neck!!! It’s not like people were not telling him to check... oh shit the crowd and one of the other policeman did!

It’s going to be everything but knee on neck isn’t it

By *loughing the landMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

He is guilty of murder, accept it and stop trying to make excuses for him. "

. I am just trying to make a rational approach to the issue .

In this case a police officer went to work as normal. There is no evidence to suggest that he had any intention of killing anyone on the day in question .

The suspect had already committed a crime and for all we know had the officer released his grip he ( the suspect) might simply have run away. When the suspect say he could not breath , how would anyone know whether or not he was telling the truth. ?

I thought that for someone to be convicted of murder the criteria had to be beyond reasonable doubt. There are too many possible scenarios in this case for the reasonable doubt criteria to be satisfied .

He is guilty of murder, accept it and stop trying to make excuses for him. . I am just trying to make a rational approach to the issue .

In this case a police officer went to work as normal. There is no evidence to suggest that he had any intention of killing anyone on the day in question .

The suspect had already committed a crime and for all we know had the officer released his grip he ( the suspect) might simply have run away. When the suspect say he could not breath , how would anyone know whether or not he was telling the truth. ?

I thought that for someone to be convicted of murder the criteria had to be beyond reasonable doubt. There are too many possible scenarios in this case for the reasonable doubt criteria to be satisfied . "

He is guilty, the jury saw all the evidence, you didn’t , accept it

Newcastle and Gateshead

He is guilty of murder, accept it and stop trying to make excuses for him. . I am just trying to make a rational approach to the issue .

I thought that for someone to be convicted of murder the criteria had to be beyond reasonable doubt. There are too many possible scenarios in this case for the reasonable doubt criteria to be satisfied . "

A)Run away... just how would he do that when he was laying on his front and his hands were handcuffed behind his back?

B) you could always check... you know... when he was unresponsive!!!!!

Are you just trying to find reasonable doubt....

So you are maintaining that the knee on the neck played zero part in his death? Is that what you are saying?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Guilty verdict on all 3 counts, which is the appropriate outcome, for such a tragedy that never needed to have happened.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The beyond reasonable doubt was established. The knee on the neck, sustained for such a long time, whilst the victim was physically subdued, was a decision that the officer took. He could have rescinded that action at any point but chose not to do so. A very simple understanding of human physiology and how we breathe, would allow most adults to understand the consequences of their actions, if they decide to prevent someone from breathing. Not rocket science!

I am fairly confident that on the day in question the officer concerned did not go to work with the intention of killing someone. It is very unfortunate that a series of events conspired against him. I believe the judge has already said there are grounds to appeal , political interference."

Every court case in the Free world has grounds for appeal.

Has nothing to do with interference .

It is part of the legal system .

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

Wonderful ; ) , I hope he gets serious time, 20 years or more, because he was definitely guilty of intentionally torturing George Floyd to death. Justice is being served !!! ; )

By *rRightlyMan  over a year ago

Near Brexit dreamer

"Wonderful ; ) , I hope he gets serious time, 20 years or more, because he was definitely guilty of intentionally torturing George Floyd to death. Justice is being served !!! ; )

"

So what will change now? I see a lot of people celebrating, but what is the outcome across the country?

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

didn't take long for the fab Chauvinists to come out and start irrationally attempting to defend the indefensible, unsurprisingly as usual.

*Suspected of committing a crime.

The jury who heard the evidence disagree with you, they found no reasonable doubt.

"didn't take long for the fab Chauvinists to come out and start irrationally attempting to defend the indefensible, unsurprisingly as usual."

Last week they were all "let's see what the legal system says". This week they're saying "this is an outrage, he didn't mean to kill him".

"didn't take long for the fab Chauvinists to come out and start irrationally attempting to defend the indefensible, unsurprisingly as usual.

Last week they were all "let's see what the legal system says". This week they're saying "this is an outrage, he didn't mean to kill him"."

Not all. I may have been one saying 'let's wait for the evidence to be heard'.

Now the evidence has been heard and the jury have come to their conclusion, I'm all for allowing that to be that. It's what the court is there for.

"didn't take long for the fab Chauvinists to come out and start irrationally attempting to defend the indefensible, unsurprisingly as usual.

Last week they were all "let's see what the legal system says". This week they're saying "this is an outrage, he didn't mean to kill him".

Now the evidence has been heard and the jury have come to their conclusion, I'm all for allowing that to be that. It's what the court is there for."

For sure, I was also in the, let's wait and see the outcome from the legal system.

But there seems to be a lot of people who said they will wait and trust the jury, now don't trust the jury because they didn't like the outcome.

I am fairly confident that on the day in question the officer concerned did not go to work with the intention of killing someone. It is very unfortunate that a series of events conspired against him. I believe the judge has already said there are grounds to appeal , political interference.

Every court case in the Free world has grounds for appeal.

Has nothing to do with interference .

It is part of the legal system ."

the judge doesn’t usually say so befor the trial has ended !

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Let's hope this leads to some change.

I see at the same time as the verdict police were killing a 15 year old girl.

Doesn't bode well. But let's hope.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"Let's hope this leads to some change.

I see at the same time as the verdict police were killing a 15 year old girl.

Doesn't bode well. But let's hope. "

By the look of it she was trying to stab two people at the time.

May Chauvin rot in Prison.

Now the evidence has been heard and the jury have come to their conclusion, I'm all for allowing that to be that. It's what the court is there for.

For sure, I was also in the, let's wait and see the outcome from the legal system.

But there seems to be a lot of people who said they will wait and trust the jury, now don't trust the jury because they didn't like the outcome."

Yeah that doea appear to be the case. It's a shame though. He has been found guilty by a group of his peers. End of.

He’ll likely appeal on the grounds that it could never be a fair trial.

End of the day he chose to restrain Floyd the way he did for as long as he did. We were taught about positional asphyxia, excited delirium and acute behavioural disorder and how to deal with them when I was trained over 14 years ago. These aren’t new concepts in policing. Certainly needs to answer for such arrogance and criminal negligence, and now he will.

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

Frankly mind boggling that the President can step in and declare him guilty ahead of the verdict.

All Americans, and visitors, should be very worried at the lack of due process in their courts.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Frankly mind boggling that the President can step in and declare him guilty ahead of the verdict.

All Americans, and visitors, should be very worried at the lack of due process in their courts. "

Lack of due process.. are you kidding me!

We only saw what happened yesterday for 3 reasons...

It was on tape

A 17 year old was brave enough to know what they were seeing was not right, and pulled out their mobile phone and started recording

The Minnesota state AG having to take the case over and bringing in lawyers from the outside to do what had to be done

If this is what it’s going to take to get a verdict against a policeman that is one hell of a standard

westerham

"Frankly mind boggling that the President can step in and declare him guilty ahead of the verdict.

All Americans, and visitors, should be very worried at the lack of due process in their courts.

It was on tape

A 17 year old was brave enough to know what they were seeing was not right, and pulled out their mobile phone and started recording

The Minnesota state AG having to take the case over and bringing in lawyers from the outside to do what had to be done

If this is what it’s going to take to get a verdict against a policeman that is one hell of a standard "

In a funny sort of way, you're actually agreeing with me.

Their justice system sucks.

It was on tape

If this is what it’s going to take to get a verdict against a policeman that is one hell of a standard

Their justice system sucks. "

I’m curious now. Do you think there was absolutely nothing wrong with what Chauvin did or did not do that day?

westerham

It was on tape

I’m curious now. Do you think there was absolutely nothing wrong with what Chauvin did or did not do that day? "

Let me just check

Ah that's interesting, turns out I made absolutely no comment on his actions at all.

Funny how people read what they want to read.

It was on tape

I’m curious now. Do you think there was absolutely nothing wrong with what Chauvin did or did not do that day?

Let me just check

Ah that's interesting, turns out I made absolutely no comment on his actions at all.

Funny how people read what they want to read. "

No I know you didn’t, that’s why I’m asking. Very much feels like theres an implication there that he’s been wronged. If not, fine. But you seem to be quite defensive of him. Just an observation so thought I’d ask.

westerham

It was on tape

Let me just check

No I know you didn’t, that’s why I’m asking. Very much feels like theres an implication there that he’s been wronged. If not, fine. But you seem to be quite defensive of him. Just an observation so thought I’d ask. "

If you were, hypothetically, arrested accused of stealing sweeties from a sweetie shop, and Boris went on TV declaring you guilty before your trial, would you have a problem with that? Would that be fair?

It was on tape

Let me just check

No I know you didn’t, that’s why I’m asking. Very much feels like theres an implication there that he’s been wronged. If not, fine. But you seem to be quite defensive of him. Just an observation so thought I’d ask.

If you were, hypothetically, arrested accused of stealing sweeties from a sweetie shop, and Boris went on TV declaring you guilty before your trial, would you have a problem with that? Would that be fair? "

I get your sentiment, I really do. And I honestly think it’ll form the basis for a robust appeal from Chauvins team that he’ll likely win. There’s no getting away from the fact that Chauvin used unnecessary force for a protracted time tho. He is responsible for his actions and has to be held accountable. He was criminally negligent, like it or not.

Near Brexit dreamer

It was on tape

Let me just check

If you were, hypothetically, arrested accused of stealing sweeties from a sweetie shop, and Boris went on TV declaring you guilty before your trial, would you have a problem with that? Would that be fair?

I get your sentiment, I really do. And I honestly think it’ll form the basis for a robust appeal from Chauvins team that he’ll likely win. There’s no getting away from the fact that Chauvin used unnecessary force for a protracted time tho. He is responsible for his actions and has to be held accountable. He was criminally negligent, like it or not. "

Im quite fascinated with americans and black people having that empathy for criminals and thugs. Good to be living in a country there nobody gives a shit about a criminal getting killed

It was on tape

Let me just check

I get your sentiment, I really do. And I honestly think it’ll form the basis for a robust appeal from Chauvins team that he’ll likely win. There’s no getting away from the fact that Chauvin used unnecessary force for a protracted time tho. He is responsible for his actions and has to be held accountable. He was criminally negligent, like it or not.

Im quite fascinated with americans and black people having that empathy for criminals and thugs. Good to be living in a country there nobody gives a shit about a criminal getting killed "

*Suspected criminal.

It was on tape

Let me just check

Im quite fascinated with americans and black people having that empathy for criminals and thugs. Good to be living in a country there nobody gives a shit about a criminal getting killed "

Who doesn’t give a shit about criminals being killed? The UK? They certainly do. There were violent protests when Yasser Yaqub got drilled by the police and he actually had a gun in his hand!

Near Brexit dreamer

It was on tape

Let me just check

Im quite fascinated with americans and black people having that empathy for criminals and thugs. Good to be living in a country there nobody gives a shit about a criminal getting killed

*Suspected criminal. "

He had a criminal record? Everyone is SUSPECTED criminal in that case were they got killed. Do they prosecute people after deart?

Near Brexit dreamer

It was on tape

Let me just check

Who doesn’t give a shit about criminals being killed? The UK? They certainly do. There were violent protests when Yasser Yaqub got drilled by the police and he actually had a gun in his hand! "

Yeah, I say people dont give a shit about criminals where i live. Not in UK

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

It was on tape

Let me just check

*Suspected criminal. "

If you are claiming GF is only a suspected criminal then you will know that's completely untrue, he has served prison time.

That does not mean he should be killed but keep to facts

It was on tape

Let me just check

Who doesn’t give a shit about criminals being killed? The UK? They certainly do. There were violent protests when Yasser Yaqub got drilled by the police and he actually had a gun in his hand!

Yeah, I say people dont give a shit about criminals where i live. Not in UK"

Ah gotcha. Didn’t realise sorry

It was on tape

Let me just check

*Suspected criminal.

If you are claiming GF is only a suspected criminal then you will know that's completely untrue, he has served prison time.

That does not mean he should be killed but keep to facts "

Sorry, I mean at the time, he was suspected of a minor crime.

I also agree that the police shouldn't kill people.

And disagree with the Judge Dredd approach favoured by some.

It was on tape

Let me just check

Yeah, I say people dont give a shit about criminals where i live. Not in UK"

Just to clarify, are you suggesting it's a good, or bad thing that people don't give a shit about criminals where you live?

It was on tape

Let me just check

Where do you draw the line, what type of criminals don’t you give a shit about being unlawfully killed ??

Near Brexit dreamer

It was on tape

Let me just check

Just to clarify, are you suggesting it's a good, or bad thing that people don't give a shit about criminals where you live?"

Good thing. Strong support for police, less crime

It was on tape

Let me just check

*Suspected criminal.

And disagree with the Judge Dredd approach favoured by some. "

I have to disagree with this. Police do unfortunately have to kill people sometimes. Usually to prevent themselves or someone else being injured or killed. Nature of the job I’m afraid.

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

I'm certainly not condoning this killing but I think people need to put themselves in police shoes and think how they would react when faced with these criminals it's very easy to sit at the keyboard and say they would be perfect, talk is cheap and we should be grateful that there are people who face danger to keep us safe

By *ammskiMan  over a year ago

lytham st.annes

"I'm certainly not condoning this killing but I think people need to put themselves in police shoes and think how they would react when faced with these criminals it's very easy to sit at the keyboard and say they would be perfect, talk is cheap and we should be grateful that there are people who face danger to keep us safe"

"I'm certainly not condoning this killing but I think people need to put themselves in police shoes and think how they would react when faced with these criminals it's very easy to sit at the keyboard and say they would be perfect, talk is cheap and we should be grateful that there are people who face danger to keep us safe"

That’s what I mean tho - anyone saying ‘police shouldn’t kill anyone’ isn’t living in the real world. Dangerous job.

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

“....... but I think people need to put themselves in police shoes and think how they would react when faced with these criminals......”

——————————————-

Nobody needs to think about how they would react.

The polices are *trained* on how to react when faced with criminals.

Chauvin chose not to follow the guidelines of that training, which is why he now has to pay the price for his actions.

It was on tape

Let me just check

Just to clarify, are you suggesting it's a good, or bad thing that people don't give a shit about criminals where you live?

Good thing. Strong support for police, less crime "

Sounds like a nightmare to me. I'd much rather live in a place where people give a shit about the right to not be killed by the police when under suspension of a minor crime.

Heck I've driven faster than the speed limit at times. I'm glad I don't live where you live.

It was on tape

Let me just check

*Suspected criminal.

I have to disagree with this. Police do unfortunately have to kill people sometimes. Usually to prevent themselves or someone else being injured or killed. Nature of the job I’m afraid.

"

There are these circumstances.

But I prefer to live in a society where we have a police service that endeavours to have this as a last resort/self defence measure.

Are you suggesting that if any of us were in his shoes, we would have knelt on someone's (who was already bound) neck for 9 minutes as the life slowly drained out him?

I'd suggest that's very cynical, and that actually most people do have empathy and compassion for others.

It was on tape

Let me just check

*Suspected criminal.

But I prefer to live in a society where we have a police service that endeavours to have this as a last resort/self defence measure.

"

There’s a reason why there’s always a robust investigation whenever someone dies following contact with the police in the UK. It can take years to get to the bottom of an investigation even when the evidence is clear cut and police were in the right. And police here are trained to within an inch of their lives, unlike a lot of American forces.

It was on tape

Let me just check

*Suspected criminal.

There’s a reason why there’s always a robust investigation whenever someone dies following contact with the police in the UK. It can take years to get to the bottom of an investigation even when the evidence is clear cut and police were in the right. And police here are trained to within an inch of their lives, unlike a lot of American forces. "

I've read about the training the police in the states receive. And the training the sheriffs are given.

It's a short and harrowing read.

It was on tape

Let me just check

*Suspected criminal.

There’s a reason why there’s always a robust investigation whenever someone dies following contact with the police in the UK. It can take years to get to the bottom of an investigation even when the evidence is clear cut and police were in the right. And police here are trained to within an inch of their lives, unlike a lot of American forces.

I've read about the training the police in the states receive. And the training the sheriffs are given.

It's a short and harrowing read."

Put it this way, when wolf was a cop that carried, he had to train every 10 weeks just to stay in ticket. The training involved everything from tactics, trauma first aid, shooting and dealing with mentally disturbed people. When he was an SFO that changed to every week he had to do a training day to keep his tickets. Some American forces don’t get any training after they leave the academy.

And we wonder over here why there’s so many issues with how they deal with people.

It was on tape

Let me just check

*Suspected criminal.

It's a short and harrowing read."

4 of our friends were police officers. They resigned they said it's not worth it being stuck in the middle of everything.

It was on tape

Let me just check

*Suspected criminal.

4 of our friends were police officers. They resigned they said it's not worth it being stuck in the middle of everything. "

They resigned because Chavin was found guilty?

It was on tape

Let me just check

*Suspected criminal.

4 of our friends were police officers. They resigned they said it's not worth it being stuck in the middle of everything.

They resigned because Chavin was found guilty? "

They resigned before the trial. They did not want the stress if the outcome was different.

It was on tape

Let me just check

*Suspected criminal.

They resigned before the trial. They did not want the stress if the outcome was different."

They obviously weren’t up to the job, shame ,

It was on tape

Let me just check

*Suspected criminal.

They resigned before the trial. They did not want the stress if the outcome was different.

They obviously weren’t up to the job, shame , "

Thier families more important they don't have to worry about not coming home. Their choices. I don't blame them.

It was on tape

Let me just check

*Suspected criminal.

Thier families more important they don't have to worry about not coming home. Their choices. I don't blame them."

Neither do I. I am glad they made the right decision, but they obviously were not up to the job, I hope they find more suitable employment

It was on tape

Let me just check

*Suspected criminal.

Thier families more important they don't have to worry about not coming home. Their choices. I don't blame them.

Neither do I. I am glad they made the right decision, but they obviously were not up to the job, I hope they find more suitable employment "

They did with academia.

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

Obviously, they are better off having family to worry about. It's unfortunate, because they were probably good officers, and that's what the police need, good officers that know how to do their jobs correctly !

Chauvin was a low life cop that deserves to rot in prison for what he done !

On one in their "right mind" should ever defend any of the actions of such a low life cop !

"Obviously, they are better off having family to worry about. It's unfortunate, because they were probably good officers, and that's what the police need, good officers that know how to do their jobs correctly !

On one in their "right mind" should ever defend any of the actions of such a low life cop !"

They went private security.Its safer.

It was on tape

Let me just check

*Suspected criminal.

Neither do I. I am glad they made the right decision, but they obviously were not up to the job, I hope they find more suitable employment

They did with academia."

Good for them

"Obviously, they are better off having family to worry about. It's unfortunate, because they were probably good officers, and that's what the police need, good officers that know how to do their jobs correctly !

On one in their "right mind" should ever defend any of the actions of such a low life cop !

They went private security.Its safer."

And pays better!

They went private security.Its safer.

And pays better! "

And better equipped.

Near Brexit dreamer

It was on tape

Let me just check

Sounds like a nightmare to me. I'd much rather live in a place where people give a shit about the right to not be killed by the police when under suspension of a minor crime.

Heck I've driven faster than the speed limit at times. I'm glad I don't live where you live."

It is good that you dont live here. People like you would make it a hell hole pretty fast

It was on tape

Let me just check

Heck I've driven faster than the speed limit at times. I'm glad I don't live where you live.

It is good that you dont live here. People like you would make it a hell hole pretty fast "

Imagine a place with someone who doesn't want suspected criminals to be killed by the police. What a total hell hole.

Near Brexit dreamer

It was on tape

Let me just check

It is good that you dont live here. People like you would make it a hell hole pretty fast

Imagine a place with someone who doesn't want suspected criminals to be killed by the police. What a total hell hole. "

yeah you kinda overblowing with the killing thing, but you do you

either way, had a chance to live in UK and see UK police. Supermarket security guards are tougher here than the whole police force in UK. Seriously, it is a joke

It was on tape

Let me just check

Imagine a place with someone who doesn't want suspected criminals to be killed by the police. What a total hell hole.

either way, had a chance to live in UK and see UK police. Supermarket security guards are tougher here than the whole police force in UK. Seriously, it is a joke "

Haha tell that to the biffs claiming the UK is a police state in the forums

It was on tape

Let me just check

either way, had a chance to live in UK and see UK police. Supermarket security guards are tougher here than the whole police force in UK. Seriously, it is a joke "

I dunno, seem plenty of police brutality here. You'd be impressed.

Near Brexit dreamer

It was on tape

Let me just check

either way, had a chance to live in UK and see UK police. Supermarket security guards are tougher here than the whole police force in UK. Seriously, it is a joke

I dunno, seem plenty of police brutality here. You'd be impressed. "

Police brutality in UK? What are they attacking people with fluffy toys?

I knew 2 police girls in UK, they often showed videos from surveilance cams, used to laugh how pathetic UK police force is. Sad at the same time. Completely no authority

It was on tape

Let me just check

I knew 2 police girls in UK, they often showed videos from surveilance cams, used to laugh how pathetic UK police force is. Sad at the same time. Completely no authority"

They don’t sound very professional, unless your making it up

It was on tape

Let me just check

Why don’t you try living in Russia, the police are top notch when it comes to violence, you would love it

It was on tape

Let me just check

I knew 2 police girls in UK, they often showed videos from surveilance cams, used to laugh how pathetic UK police force is. Sad at the same time. Completely no authority"

What level of police brutality would be sufficient to impress you?

It was on tape

Let me just check

I knew 2 police girls in UK, they often showed videos from surveilance cams, used to laugh how pathetic UK police force is. Sad at the same time. Completely no authority

What level of police brutality would be sufficient to impress you?"

It’s so bizarre seeing someone actually claim police don’t go far enough in the UK. Think he’s just prodding you!

It was on tape

Let me just check

It’s so bizarre seeing someone actually claim police don’t go far enough in the UK. Think he’s just prodding you! "

I would be interested where this brutally policed utopian state is that he lives.

Personally, I think that by and large the police in this country do a reasonable good job.

Some police officers are fantastic, some aren't. But by and large they do a good job.

It was on tape

Let me just check

It’s so bizarre seeing someone actually claim police don’t go far enough in the UK. Think he’s just prodding you!

I would be interested where this brutally policed utopian state is that he lives.

Personally, I think that by and large the police in this country do a reasonable good job.

Some police officers are fantastic, some aren't. But by and large they do a good job. "

The only place I’ve ever been truly frightened by the police was the UAE myself.

One thing people seem to forget is the police here do so by consent. Makes a big difference in how they operate.

It was on tape

Let me just check

Some police officers are fantastic, some aren't. But by and large they do a good job.

The only place I’ve ever been truly frightened by the police was the UAE myself.

One thing people seem to forget is the police here do so by consent. Makes a big difference in how they operate. "

Truth ! If you Think policing is bad in a democracy I suggest going to any middle eastern county. Expecially a woman.

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

and still the Chauvinism continues despite the guilty verdict by a jury in a fair trial. they clearly need to send their moral compasses to the menders.

westerham

"and still the Chauvinism continues despite the guilty verdict by a jury in a fair trial. they clearly need to send their moral compasses to the menders."

Eh? By who? Or have you just been waiting to use the word Chauvinism regardless of relevance?

"and still the Chauvinism continues despite the guilty verdict by a jury in a fair trial. they clearly need to send their moral compasses to the menders.

Eh? By who? Or have you just been waiting to use the word Chauvinism regardless of relevance? "

Ha you likely won’t get a response. His MO these days is to say something he thinks is clever then disappears back under the skirting board

» Add a new message to this topic