FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > There's a surprise

There's a surprise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ostafun OP   Man  over a year ago

near ipswich

French fishermen in Boulogne sur mer are blocking uk lorries carrying uk landed fish. Who would have thought they would do that.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

And setting tires on fire - how very French and how very mature.

near ipswich

They do like a bit of pollution it seems.

It just seems that you can't make an agreement with some people and expect them to honour it.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

French animals Boris need to sort them out sent the army in EU should be treated as they treat us and deserve to be treated like the nasty creatures they are.

When will we learn to treat the French like the nasty people they are and never help them again as we allways do.

We are to soft

Rant over

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"French animals Boris need to sort them out sent the army in EU should be treated as they treat us and deserve to be treated like the nasty creatures they are.

When will we learn to treat the French like the nasty people they are and never help them again as we allways do.

We are to soft

Rant over"

Did you know its St Georges Day today?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"French animals Boris need to sort them out sent the army in EU should be treated as they treat us and deserve to be treated like the nasty creatures they are.

We are to soft

Rant over"

‘French animals ‘ such a lovely way to talk about people, welcome to Brexit Britain

By *renzMan  over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

We are to soft

Rant over

‘French animals ‘ such a lovely way to talk about people, welcome to Brexit Britain "

Whilst I wouldn't call the French, animals, they are very insular, only picking out bits and pieces that work for them. It comes as no surprise and as I've commented in previous threads, burning UK lamb in the streets, blockading ports when it suits them, pouring Italian wine down the drains, these are all reasons, amongst many that I voted to leave, although surprisingly immigration wasn't one of those reasons which will disappoint many on here. The French will always do what suits them regardless of deals etc.

We are to soft

Rant over

‘French animals ‘ such a lovely way to talk about people, welcome to Brexit Britain "

Or maybe you should write: "Some people who support Brexit talk like that. Others who supported Brexit don't."

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

We are to soft

Rant over"

Is that the whole French nation or all fishermen or just those carrying out such acts who are animals..?

Send the army in..

We are to soft

Rant over

‘French animals ‘ such a lovely way to talk about people, welcome to Brexit Britain

Whilst I wouldn't call the French, animals, they are very insular, only picking out bits and pieces that work for them. It comes as no surprise and as I've commented in previous threads, burning UK lamb in the streets, blockading ports when it suits them, pouring Italian wine down the drains, these are all reasons, amongst many that I voted to leave, although surprisingly immigration wasn't one of those reasons which will disappoint many on here. The French will always do what suits them regardless of deals etc."

Half French here. It is indeed a general truth that regular French folks will go about business as if their Government hadn't anything to do with their lives at all. If that means protesting on the street with barricades and burning tires then so be it.

We are to soft

Rant over

Or maybe you should write: "Some people who support Brexit talk like that. Others who supported Brexit don't."

"

That kind of xenophobia should be condemned whatever way the person voted.

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

Did you know when Wellington's army defeated the French at Waterloo there was peace in Europe for one hundred years.....Just saying.!

We are to soft

Rant over

"

Instead of nit picking my post why don’t you condemn the person making the comment?

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

We are to soft

Rant over

aw yes can’t be rude about the french setting fire to there tyrers lol how very British of you

We are to soft

Rant over

‘French animals ‘ such a lovely way to talk about people, welcome to Brexit Britain aw yes can’t be rude about the french setting fire to there tyrers lol how very British of you "

What are you on about?

thornaby

We are to soft

Rant over

Instead of nit picking my post why don’t you condemn the person making the comment? "

why don’t you condem the french

We are to soft

Rant over

Instead of nit picking my post why don’t you condemn the person making the comment? why don’t you condem the french "

All of the French people?

We are to soft

Rant over

Instead of nit picking my post why don’t you condemn the person making the comment? why don’t you condem the french "

Why would anyone condemn "The French"?

in Lancashire

We are to soft

Rant over

To be fair Foxy they do make good wine, and fries, and cheese..

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

"French fishermen in Boulogne sur mer are blocking uk lorries carrying uk landed fish. Who would have thought they would do that. "

Why are they doing this? What is their gripe.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

We are to soft

Rant over

Did you know its St Georges Day today?

"

Yes lol

thornaby

We are to soft

Rant over

Instead of nit picking my post why don’t you condemn the person making the comment? why don’t you condem the french

All of the French people? "

mate I’d be shocked if you condemned just one of them I wouldn’t be suprised if it wasn’t the fault of the U.K. fishermen in your eyes tbh

By *luv2flirtCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Did you know when Wellington's army defeated the French at Waterloo there was peace in Europe for one hundred years.....Just saying.! "

Did you know out of the 118k thousand fighting Napoleon that day only 25k were British. The rest were our European allies.

Funny how we always claim a British victory and forget who actually fought.

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

"Did you know when Wellington's army defeated the French at Waterloo there was peace in Europe for one hundred years.....Just saying.!

Did you know out of the 118k thousand fighting Napoleon that day only 25k were British. The rest were our European allies.

"

Who was the commander?

milton keynes

"French fishermen in Boulogne sur mer are blocking uk lorries carrying uk landed fish. Who would have thought they would do that. "

They like to dish it out h it not so happy when things don't go their way

"

Instead of nit picking my post why don’t you condemn the person making the comment? "

I did comment on what they said - by not engaging in it and giving it more air than it needs.

in Lancashire

"Did you know when Wellington's army defeated the French at Waterloo there was peace in Europe for one hundred years.....Just saying.!

Who was the commander?"

The one who knew the day was saved by the arrival of the Prussians..

"

Instead of nit picking my post why don’t you condemn the person making the comment?

I did comment on what they said - by not engaging in it and giving it more air than it needs. "

Is that how it works?

We are to soft

Rant over

Instead of nit picking my post why don’t you condemn the person making the comment? why don’t you condem the french

All of the French people? mate I’d be shocked if you condemned just one of them I wouldn’t be suprised if it wasn’t the fault of the U.K. fishermen in your eyes tbh "

I would be surprised if you knew the details of the incident

"

I did comment on what they said - by not engaging in it and giving it more air than it needs.

Is that how it works? "

Do you have something that is broken? I'm quite good at fixing stuff - spanner to the ready - wait while I get my Starbucks Card - Coffee on the job is okay with you?

"

Is that how it works?

Do you have something that is broken? I'm quite good at fixing stuff - spanner to the ready - wait while I get my Starbucks Card - Coffee on the job is okay with you?"

That made absolutely no sense. I just walked past a man kicking the shit out of his dog, I decided it was better not to engage with the person and remain silent

"

Is that how it works?

Do you have something that is broken? I'm quite good at fixing stuff - spanner to the ready - wait while I get my Starbucks Card - Coffee on the job is okay with you?

That made absolutely no sense. I just walked past a man kicking the shit out of his dog, I decided it was better not to engage with the person and remain silent "

hahaha - oh the drama of it all - except of course that there was no man and there most certainly was not a dog - no violence. In fact nobody at all died.

Just an ill-advised comment from a person who should know better. Feeding such trolls would be just as ill-advised too.

"

Is that how it works?

That made absolutely no sense. I just walked past a man kicking the shit out of his dog, I decided it was better not to engage with the person and remain silent

hahaha - oh the drama of it all - except of course that there was no man and there most certainly was not a dog - no violence. In fact nobody at all died.

Just an ill-advised comment from a person who should know better. Feeding such trolls would be just as ill-advised too."

Correct, there was no dog, no man, no kicking but if I follow your advice I will have to walk past and ignore if I did see it happen.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

You have to admire a French protest or strike, they do not mess about at all.

"

Is that how it works?

Just an ill-advised comment from a person who should know better. Feeding such trolls would be just as ill-advised too.

Correct, there was no dog, no man, no kicking but if I follow your advice I will have to walk past and ignore if I did see it happen. "

Now you are really reaching. The both are totally not compatible in any way at all.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"You have to admire a French protest or strike, they do not mess about at all."

They have an admirable bolshy streak that has been neutered from us.

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

"French fishermen in Boulogne sur mer are blocking uk lorries carrying uk landed fish. Who would have thought they would do that.

Why are they doing this? What is their gripe. "

As always terrified of real competition. Time to send in the gunboats.

"

Is that how it works?

Correct, there was no dog, no man, no kicking but if I follow your advice I will have to walk past and ignore if I did see it happen.

Now you are really reaching. The both are totally not compatible in any way at all. "

It’s only an animal,

"

Is that how it works?

Now you are really reaching. The both are totally not compatible in any way at all.

It’s only an animal,"

O Dear.

thornaby

"You have to admire a French protest or strike, they do not mess about at all.

They have an admirable bolshy streak that has been neutered from us."

there’s not a lot I admire about the french tbh lol

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

They have an admirable bolshy streak that has been neutered from us."

When the French air traffic controllers go on strike, they hold the strike on the runway. Not outside the airport property, like the Gatwick strikes years ago.

This was hinted at by the french when the fishing problem started, so it was only a matter of when they would do something.

They have an admirable bolshy streak that has been neutered from us. there’s not a lot I admire about the french tbh lol"

The motorways are brilliant, as are their roadworks. French wine is better than most. French cheese is much better than German. Their beaches are usually spotless. Other than that (half French here) they are just like you and me. But a bit more likely to get upset and get off their bums and do something demonstrative like protest more readily than we do in the UK. You also have to remember the French politics is a whole lot different to ours at national and at local level.

thornaby

They have an admirable bolshy streak that has been neutered from us. there’s not a lot I admire about the french tbh lol

The motorways are brilliant, as are their roadworks. French wine is better than most. French cheese is much better than German. Their beaches are usually spotless. Other than that (half French here) they are just like you and me. But a bit more likely to get upset and get off their bums and do something demonstrative like protest more readily than we do in the UK. You also have to remember the French politics is a whole lot different to ours at national and at local level."

protesters are just a pain in the arse I don’t drink wine and I’ll eat any cheese on toast still not impressed lol

milton keynes

Who was the commander?

The one who knew the day was saved by the arrival of the Prussians.. "

Whom he was in overall command. There was a documentary on the box last week about it. Napoleon was far from victory before the Prussians arrived, in fact he was already close to defeat.

in Lancashire

Who was the commander?

The one who knew the day was saved by the arrival of the Prussians..

Whom he was in overall command. There was a documentary on the box last week about it. Napoleon was far from victory before the Prussians arrived, in fact he was already close to defeat. "

It's one of those if or but issues, Wellington was confident the Prussians would show on his left flank and bolster the line but could have held on possibly without them with the chance of the result being a stalemate on the day..

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

French fisherman accept the wording of the Brexit agreement but its "not in the spirit", and now threaten to totally blockade Calais.

Maybe ex French Minister, Mr Barnier, can dissuade them and point out the error of their ways.

near ipswich

"French fisherman accept the wording of the Brexit agreement but its "not in the spirit", and now threaten to totally blockade Calais.

Maybe ex French Minister, Mr Barnier, can dissuade them and point out the error of their ways. "

it seems the spirit should only work one way.

"French fisherman accept the wording of the Brexit agreement but its "not in the spirit", and now threaten to totally blockade Calais.

Maybe ex French Minister, Mr Barnier, can dissuade them and point out the error of their ways. it seems the spirit should only work one way."

‘The spirit of Brexit’ ? sounds disconcertingly vague

near ipswich

Maybe ex French Minister, Mr Barnier, can dissuade them and point out the error of their ways. it seems the spirit should only work one way.

‘The spirit of Brexit’ ? sounds disconcertingly vague "

Thats the french for you.

Zeitgeist. Fits better.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Their boats are not meeting the criteria of the deal, to obtain a license to fish in UK waters.

I'm sure that this was pointed out to them when the deal was signed.

near ipswich

Well either they were not listening or the eu fucked them over.

"Well either they were not listening or the eu fucked them over. "

Guerres de morue deuxième partie lol

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

"Well either they were not listening or the eu fucked them over. "

I think a bit of both and they will only get more angry as the years go by and they loose more and more access

» Add a new message to this topic