FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Biden

Biden

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ionelhutz OP   Man  over a year ago

liverpool

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-57285970

Steep tax increases for the more well off and huge social programmes.

Cant see that catching on.

Anerica now have a more left wing gmnt than us.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

He and the people behind him come across as oddballs

liverpool

"He and the people behind him come across as oddballs"

Right...as opposed to the last incumbent?

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Grand plans but has to get it all passed yet.

Expect some watering down and horse-trading over the coming months.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-57285970

Anerica now have a more left wing gmnt than us."

Do yo think peeps on 400 grand a year are well off because apperently they only putting tax up fr those on over 400 grand

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"He and the people behind him come across as oddballs

Right...as opposed to the last incumbent?"

I thought we weren't to speak about people who weren't in office?

The fella didn't say Trump wasn't odd, merely stated Biden was.

liverpool

The fella didn't say Trump wasn't odd, merely stated Biden was."

Simply asking him to clarify why he thinks a whole administration are odd.

Simply asking him to clarify why he thinks a whole administration are odd."

That's absolutely not what you said

Regardless, he is entitled to his opinion.

Spain, Lancs

I don't think Trump was odd at all. The people who hated him tried to damage his reputation at every opportunity.

But when the history books are written he'll be seen to have been a better president than many recent incumbents.

At the very least he was not, unlike Biden, a racist

liverpool

Regardless, he is entitled to his opinion."

Maybe if he would have given the reason, I wouldnt have to pose the trump issue as a question?

liverpool

"I don't think Trump was odd at all. The people who hated him tried to damage his reputation at every opportunity.

But when the history books are written he'll be seen to have been a better president than many recent incumbents.

"

Sorry...are we talking about Donald trump here?

Regardless, he is entitled to his opinion.

Maybe if he would have given the reason, I wouldnt have to pose the trump issue as a question?"

Does he have to state his reason?

The trump issue is just the very whataboutery that you're always complaining about.

Anyway, that'll do from me on this subject.

By *unnyPairCouple  over a year ago

Seminole

Pathetically unavoidable for some to comment without deflecting.

liverpool

"Pathetically unavoidable for some to comment without deflecting."

Deflecting about what exactly?

I asked why the whole administration are considered odd..I'm.still awaiting an answer.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

I see Biden is up to his creepy old tricks again.

I wish Yang would have got in.

Seminole

Right...as opposed to the last incumbent?"

No, you did not.

liverpool

No, you did not."

That makes perfect sense

"I don't think Trump was odd at all. The people who hated him tried to damage his reputation at every opportunity.

"

Lolz

"Grand plans but has to get it all passed yet.

Expect some watering down and horse-trading over the coming months. "

Yeah definitely this.

This is basically what happened to Obama. Lots of good ideas. All of them watered down by the political processes.

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

Anerica now have a more left wing gmnt than us."

Interesting if this gets through as it is or just an opening gambit. The income tax rise does not look too big and I think will still be lower than ours. The investment tax rise is the big one and may come under fire as some places it will be over 50%. It's got the markets worried if nothing else

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Do yo think peeps on 400 grand a year are well off because apperently they only putting tax up fr those on over 400 grand"

Basically he is reversing most of the unnecessary trump tax cut that gave big business and his really rich friends billions of dollars in tax cuts…..the richest 0.1% of people got 98% of the gains… that was hardly fair

borehamwood

Do yo think peeps on 400 grand a year are well off because apperently they only putting tax up fr those on over 400 grand

Basically he is reversing most of the unnecessary trump tax cut that gave big business and his really rich friends billions of dollars in tax cuts…..the richest 0.1% of people got 98% of the gains… that was hardly fair "

Come on _abio 400 grand a year them people shouldntpay a bit more? I meen 400 grand a year ya not exactly sruggling are ya

borehamwood

Struggling

The tax will just be passed on to the consumers raising costs of everything. Not even recovering from the China Virus and let's just keep raising prices.

Spain, Lancs

Race baiting is never a good look. Boden needs to have a good think

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

The foundation of power is the ability of the government of the day to levy taxes to fund the continuance of services which benefit all corners of society.

If we do not tax our population accordingly, then it has a knock on effect on the whole of society in general.

What gets me the most is that people want good public services, but are unwilling to pay the taxes required for those services. An example being, we want decent roads with latest road building materials which require less maintainance, but because of insufficent fund they are stuck with contracts which will fix the roads cheaply, but the general wear time is greatly reduced and therefore they need to be fixed far soon and as a result more money has to be spent fixing and repairing, which means more taxes need to be allocated and cuts need to be initiated on other services to continue the repair of roads. It becomes a a vicious cycle, and the only solution to get out of this mess is to raise taxes to cover the shortfall.

Many governments are more inclined to provide short term fixes, to ensure their base stays loyal, when in actual fact they should be sincere with their electorate and say they are making tough but necessay choices which will in the long run save money

"The foundation of power is the ability of the government of the day to levy taxes to fund the continuance of services which benefit all corners of society.

If we do not tax our population accordingly, then it has a knock on effect on the whole of society in general.

What gets me the most is that people want good public services, but are unwilling to pay the taxes required for those services. An example being, we want decent roads with latest road building materials which require less maintainance, but because of insufficent fund they are stuck with contracts which will fix the roads cheaply, but the general wear time is greatly reduced and therefore they need to be fixed far soon and as a result more money has to be spent fixing and repairing, which means more taxes need to be allocated and cuts need to be initiated on other services to continue the repair of roads. It becomes a a vicious cycle, and the only solution to get out of this mess is to raise taxes to cover the shortfall.

Many governments are more inclined to provide short term fixes, to ensure their base stays loyal, when in actual fact they should be sincere with their electorate and say they are making tough but necessay choices which will in the long run save money

"

So us having the highest military budget on the planet funded by US tax payers. Tell me why we should invest in protecting the world's interests when it can be better spent here. Loved the American first plan. Isolation

Newcastle and Gateshead

"The foundation of power is the ability of the government of the day to levy taxes to fund the continuance of services which benefit all corners of society.

So us having the highest military budget on the planet funded by US tax payers. Tell me why we should invest in protecting the world's interests when it can be better spent here. Loved the American first plan. Isolation"

Erm… using defence spending is probably not the best example to… bearing in mind how much money the us give away to other countries so they can spend that money on us defence products

That’s not really America first now……

So us having the highest military budget on the planet funded by US tax payers. Tell me why we should invest in protecting the world's interests when it can be better spent here. Loved the American first plan. Isolation

Erm… using defence spending is probably not the best example to… bearing in mind how much money the us give away to other countries so they can spend that money on us defence products

That’s not really America first now……"

Was america first a isolationism policy ? Pre WW2 defense production is a viable industry. Tell me why we need bases all over the world protecting everyone else when everyone thinks we are idiots. It's a no brainer pull back and invest in the people not everyone else. But nope here we are being global police Again. Yup we are villians until called upon.

Gloucestershire

So us having the highest military budget on the planet funded by US tax payers. Tell me why we should invest in protecting the world's interests when it can be better spent here. Loved the American first plan. Isolation"

Because in the long run having a capitalist market based economy relies on having partners to trade with, if you disrupt the flow of money into the country then you need a force to prevent disruption to America’s economic interests abroad.

All America first did was to weaken America as a global superpower, it allowed China to get closer to their ambitions of being the number one superpower.

Thank heavens the US has a competent Administration in place now who are looking outwards.

I think FDR said it best, there is no such thing as a free lunch,

and also Jefferson said the price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

So you tell me why do the greatest men in American history feel its right and proper to defend your interests and have you pay taxes for?

Because in the long run having a capitalist market based economy relies on having partners to trade with, if you disrupt the flow of money into the country then you need a force to prevent disruption to America’s economic interests abroad.

All America first did was to weaken America as a global superpower, it allowed China to get closer to their ambitions of being the number one superpower.

Thank heavens the US has a competent Administration in place now who are looking outwards.

So you tell me why do the greatest men in American history feel its right and proper to defend your interests and have you pay taxes for?"

We had every intentions in the past to defend our interests. There is no more Patton's no more McArthur's. Patriots these days are villified. So what's the answers throw money and american blood at problems that no one in the international community could care less. Still love the Policy. Everyone else doing it why shouldn't we. UK military is a shadow of it once was same as all the other ones. So we have to maintain the wolves knocking on the door? Spend the same defense GDP we do then you can feel more comfortable in your statements.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

So you tell me why do the greatest men in American history feel its right and proper to defend your interests and have you pay taxes for?

We had every intentions in the past to defend our interests. There is no more Patton's no more McArthur's. Patriots these days are villified. So what's the answers throw money and american blood at problems that no one in the international community could care less. Still love the Policy. Everyone else doing it why shouldn't we. UK military is a shadow of it once was same as all the other ones. So we have to maintain the wolves knocking on the door? Spend the same defense GDP we do then you can feel more comfortable in your statements."

I'm not sure why you are so obsessed with the size of your military forces?

A hundred years ago, it might have been relavant. Less so these days. Modern warfare has moved on, and the objective now is to have the right military force.

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

"

Actually, the congressional historians have already labelled trump as the worst president in American history, for many many reasons already, and there will be many many more reasons to reenforce labeling him the worst president before it's over.

Trumps historical fate is sealed already, the congressional historians have a complete record of everything he ever said and done while in office, and it's only getting worse by the day.

A well deserved historical fate !

Gloucestershire

We had every intentions in the past to defend our interests. There is no more Patton's no more McArthur's. Patriots these days are villified. So what's the answers throw money and american blood at problems that no one in the international community could care less. Still love the Policy. Everyone else doing it why shouldn't we. UK military is a shadow of it once was same as all the other ones. So we have to maintain the wolves knocking on the door? Spend the same defense GDP we do then you can feel more comfortable in your statements."

I will say this, loving your country isn’t the problem, its loving your country like the abusive partner in a relationship which is problematic.

Think about it, in the international context, America is the big kahuna, of cause you’re going to have rivals and yes you’re going to have people who resent you. But overall what America has done has been positive. True what they say, people are always quick to discuss the all the bad things about someone, and often ignore the good things they have done.

Seminole

Rachael Maddow, Don Lemon, Rob Reiner and the nasty ass women on the view are not congressional historians.

By *ERRIBLE TWOSUMCouple  over a year ago

Suck mammys strap-on

Actually, the congressional historians have already labelled trump as the worst president in American history, for many many reasons already, and there will be many many more reasons to reenforce labeling him the worst president before it's over.

Trumps historical fate is sealed already, the congressional historians have a complete record of everything he ever said and done while in office, and it's only getting worse by the day.

A well deserved historical fate !"

Biden is going I the right direction to surpass that,he is a fool,a racist,a lier and no more cares about the average American then China does.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"So us having the highest military budget on the planet funded by US tax payers. Tell me why we should invest in protecting the world's interests when it can be better spent here. Loved the American first plan. Isolation"

I was thinking it is just as well the world thinks more of the us, that the us did of the world…. I mean… you will have to remind me which country is the only one to ever invoke article 5 of the NATO constitution, and how other countries responded to that…. Because if that answer had been the same as yours, isolation, how it would have panned out….

That is why it looked so bad when trump threatened to just walk away when the Baltic states were being threatened by Russia

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Rachael Maddow, Don Lemon, Rob Reiner and the nasty ass women on the view are not congressional historians."

But the likes of John meecham and Doris Kearns Goodwin are actual congressional historians… and I respect their opinions

Suck mammys strap-on

"So us having the highest military budget on the planet funded by US tax payers. Tell me why we should invest in protecting the world's interests when it can be better spent here. Loved the American first plan. Isolation

I was thinking it is just as well the world thinks more of the us, that the us did of the world…. I mean… you will have to remind me which country is the only one to ever invoke article 5 of the NATO constitution, and how other countries responded to that…. Because if that answer had been the same as yours, isolation, how it would have panned out….

That is why it looked so bad when trump threatened to just walk away when the Baltic states were being threatened by Russia "

So you think American lives should be spent being the world's policeman.....when outside off the states ( along with China joe and Kamala blowjob Harris )..people couldn't care less about the lives off us service men and women who die when called upon to do that role..Trump was right,let them sort out their own shit.

liverpool

"So us having the highest military budget on the planet funded by US tax payers. Tell me why we should invest in protecting the world's interests when it can be better spent here. Loved the American first plan. Isolation

That is why it looked so bad when trump threatened to just walk away when the Baltic states were being threatened by Russia So you think American lives should be spent being the world's policeman.....when outside off the states ( along with China joe and Kamala blowjob Harris )..people couldn't care less about the lives off us service men and women who die when called upon to do that role..Trump was right,let them sort out their own shit."

When you say the worlds policeman..do you mean when you invade a country and make the situation 10 times worse?

Suck mammys strap-on

That is why it looked so bad when trump threatened to just walk away when the Baltic states were being threatened by Russia So you think American lives should be spent being the world's policeman.....when outside off the states ( along with China joe and Kamala blowjob Harris )..people couldn't care less about the lives off us service men and women who die when called upon to do that role..Trump was right,let them sort out their own shit.

When you say the worlds policeman..do you mean when you invade a country and make the situation 10 times worse?"

What country did trump invade....or more whataboutery

liverpool

That is why it looked so bad when trump threatened to just walk away when the Baltic states were being threatened by Russia So you think American lives should be spent being the world's policeman.....when outside off the states ( along with China joe and Kamala blowjob Harris )..people couldn't care less about the lives off us service men and women who die when called upon to do that role..Trump was right,let them sort out their own shit.

When you say the worlds policeman..do you mean when you invade a country and make the situation 10 times worse?What country did trump invade....or more whataboutery "

Where we specifically talking about trump?

You said about being the worlds policeman.. that came before the orange one.

When you say the worlds policeman..do you mean when you invade a country and make the situation 10 times worse?"

And we are leaving. I think you should look at your past imperial endeavors. Root cause of all that is wrong today. Our history and the causes are no comparison to other countries. Yet we constantly the blame. See if we had America first policy in effect you wouldn't be blaming us. Splendid Isolation.

liverpool

When you say the worlds policeman..do you mean when you invade a country and make the situation 10 times worse?

And we are leaving. I think you should look at your past imperial endeavors. Root cause of all that is wrong today. Our history and the causes are no comparison to other countries. Yet we constantly the blame. See if we had America first policy in effect you wouldn't be blaming us. Splendid Isolation."

You won't see me defending our colonial past.

By *ammskiMan  over a year ago

lytham st.annes

We won’t see you defending anything this country does Lionel

liverpool

Is there a yawning emoji?

lytham st.annes

Would suit your posts entirely Lionel

liverpool

"Would suit your posts entirely Lionel "

I'd suggest you go and have a read of the forum rules

Seminole

"Would suit your posts entirely Lionel "

Suck mammys strap-on

"Would suit your posts entirely Lionel

I'd suggest you go and have a read of the forum rules

"

why....he said nothing offensive to you...actually no does

liverpool

"

Ditto

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

This place.

liverpool

Anyway back on topic.. its nice to see Biden making some positive steps and already looks a vast improvement on his predecessor.

lytham st.annes

Ditto "

Is that your best

Suck mammys strap-on

"Anyway back on topic.. its nice to see Biden making some positive steps and already looks a vast improvement on his predecessor. "
20 year high in illegal Border crossings...highest gas prices in 7 years....largest inflation off consumer goods price's since 2008...yeah he's a massive improvement..don't let the tds blind ya

liverpool

"Anyway back on topic.. its nice to see Biden making some positive steps and already looks a vast improvement on his predecessor. 20 year high in illegal Border crossings...highest gas prices in 7 years....largest inflation off consumer goods price's since 2008...yeah he's a massive improvement..don't let the tds blind ya "

Well he doesnt want to shoot immigrants in the back so thats a Brucie bonus.

Suck mammys strap-on

"Anyway back on topic.. its nice to see Biden making some positive steps and already looks a vast improvement on his predecessor. 20 year high in illegal Border crossings...highest gas prices in 7 years....largest inflation off consumer goods price's since 2008...yeah he's a massive improvement..don't let the tds blind ya

Well he doesnt want to shoot immigrants in the back so thats a Brucie bonus."

No just shoot hard working American's in the back...but I'm all ears to know were that statement came from...

liverpool

"Anyway back on topic.. its nice to see Biden making some positive steps and already looks a vast improvement on his predecessor. 20 year high in illegal Border crossings...highest gas prices in 7 years....largest inflation off consumer goods price's since 2008...yeah he's a massive improvement..don't let the tds blind ya

Well he doesnt want to shoot immigrants in the back so thats a Brucie bonus.No just shoot hard working American's in the back...but I'm all ears to know were that statement came from..."

How is he shooting hard working Americans in the back?

You mean those higher tax pledges.?

Newcastle and Gateshead

That is why it looked so bad when trump threatened to just walk away when the Baltic states were being threatened by Russia So you think American lives should be spent being the world's policeman.....when outside off the states ( along with China joe and Kamala blowjob Harris )..people couldn't care less about the lives off us service men and women who die when called upon to do that role..Trump was right,let them sort out their own shit."

More than 4000 soldiers from other countries have lost their lives fighting America’s war in Afghanistan…..

The world was there when the United States asked in their time of need….

Do I think that should be forgotten… hell no

Seminole

GLOBAL WAR ON TERRORISM! Many countries begged to join that effort.

"GLOBAL WAR ON TERRORISM! Many countries begged to join that effort. "

Yeah all the countries that benefitted from increased revenue for the arms manufacturers, and oil companies. Or all the countries who wanted to be on the good side of the US.

More than 4000 soldiers from other countries have lost their lives fighting America’s war in Afghanistan…..

Do I think that should be forgotten… hell no"

Everyone screaming here for better everything. Yet we spend more then all combined for defense for what to be ridiculed for supporting the country. Patriots don't mean shit anymore. What's the point in serving and wasting money with no returns. Everyone wants the benefits from those who serve yet downgrade us and the ones who perished. Serving is not honorable anymore. VP Harris proved that with her tweet. Then backpedaled. Then you wonder why some people are angry.

Do I think that should be forgotten… hell no

Everyone screaming here for better everything. Yet we spend more then all combined for defense for what to be ridiculed for supporting the country. Patriots don't mean shit anymore. What's the point in serving and wasting money with no returns. Everyone wants the benefits from those who serve yet downgrade us and the ones who perished. Serving is not honorable anymore. VP Harris proved that with her tweet. Then backpedaled. Then you wonder why some people are angry. "

So VP forgets what holiday this is and says enjoy your weekend. Not 1 peep until she gets bashed by veterans and active duty then backpedaled. Apparently my sister's and brothers did not matter. Your pariah forgot.

Suck mammys strap-on

Do I think that should be forgotten… hell no"

And American service men were there when the world needed them or I guess that should be left in the history books eh

Do I think that should be forgotten… hell noAnd American service men were there when the world needed them or I guess that should be left in the history books eh"

Seems like it we are outdated trash.

Suck mammys strap-on

Do I think that should be forgotten… hell noAnd American service men were there when the world needed them or I guess that should be left in the history books eh

Seems like it we are outdated trash. "

More like break open in case off an emergency...and when not needed hidden in a dark corner until needed again..with a nice dose off ridicule,vilification and getting locked down on inbetween.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"GLOBAL WAR ON TERRORISM! Many countries begged to join that effort. "

I could argue that American made it a global war by invoking article 5 of the NATO constitution…..

"GLOBAL WAR ON TERRORISM! Many countries begged to join that effort.

I could argue that American made it a global war by invoking article 5 of the NATO constitution….."

And ? What argument you possess. That we wanted retribution for innocent lives lost or just sit back and take those losses and go about like nothing happened. Kind of cowardice don't ya think .

Newcastle and Gateshead

I could argue that American made it a global war by invoking article 5 of the NATO constitution…..

And ? What argument you possess. That we wanted retribution for innocent lives lost or just sit back and take those losses and go about like nothing happened. Kind of cowardice don't ya think ."

Heck I lost enough people on 9/11 so don’t even dare going there!!!!

So rather than spewing platitudes … do you actually know the wording of article 5 of the NATO constitution?

So if Russia had attacked the Baltic states.. and they had asked NATO to invoke article 5… pretend you are let’s say… US sec of state! Your recommendation would have been to do………. Finish that line for me!

And ? What argument you possess. That we wanted retribution for innocent lives lost or just sit back and take those losses and go about like nothing happened. Kind of cowardice don't ya think .

So rather than spewing platitudes … do you actually know the wording of article 5 of the NATO constitution?

So if Russia had attacked the Baltic states.. and they had asked NATO to invoke article 5… pretend you are let’s say… US sec of state! Your recommendation would have been to do………. Finish that line for me!"

Not a damn thing the time has come to invest in our own. 700 billion can go a long way. Invest in inner city neighborhoods uplift them. Remember Patriots are fools. Like I said VP proved it. She couldn't honor the very thing you screaming at me now for so why not American first. Oh and if you think you the only one that lost when the towers fell. The ones that did something about it have scars too. We didn't hide we went to revenge the ones you lost. Then get insulted later on in life. Police firemen military. Now we are bootlickers Nazi and fascists. Funny how your retribution was fine then but not now. Only when it fits the agenda. I'll keep the memories of my dead knowing it was a just cause. Even though your quick to forget.

liverpool

Do I think that should be forgotten… hell noAnd American service men were there when the world needed them or I guess that should be left in the history books eh"

When was this exactly?

And ? What argument you possess. That we wanted retribution for innocent lives lost or just sit back and take those losses and go about like nothing happened. Kind of cowardice don't ya think ."

Was slaughtering 300,000+ Iraqi civilians sufficient retribution for 911?

Suck mammys strap-on

So if Russia had attacked the Baltic states.. and they had asked NATO to invoke article 5… pretend you are let’s say… US sec of state! Your recommendation would have been to do………. Finish that line for me!"

let Europe sort it out...and seeing as you know the wording off article 5 educate us all.

Suck mammys strap-on

Do I think that should be forgotten… hell noAnd American service men were there when the world needed them or I guess that should be left in the history books eh

When was this exactly?"

I'm guessing you don't open many history books

liverpool

When was this exactly?I'm guessing you don't open many history books "

I'm just curious as to when.anerica saved the world?

Suck mammys strap-on

When was this exactly?I'm guessing you don't open many history books

I'm just curious as to when.anerica saved the world?"

At least your consistent when it comes to whataboutery...so pointing out first and second world war and the cold war...but as i said whataboutery i know you won't let the people down

liverpool

I'm just curious as to when.anerica saved the world?At least your consistent when it comes to whataboutery...so pointing out first and second world war and the cold war...but as i said whataboutery i know you won't let the people down "

I'm really dont know what you are going out with this whataboutery.

You referenced when the world needed America and I asked you to provide evidence.

In ww2 britain and the ussr played an arguably more significant role.It also topl you 3 years ti get involved.

In the cold war you helped push the world to the brink of nuclear armageddon and contributed to the obscene arms race.

So cant really see where you have saved the world there tbh.

Newcastle and Gateshead

So if Russia had attacked the Baltic states.. and they had asked NATO to invoke article 5… pretend you are let’s say… US sec of state! Your recommendation would have been to do………. Finish that line for me!let Europe sort it out...and seeing as you know the wording off article 5 educate us all."

Sure…. Article 5…. If a NATO ally is victim to an Armed attack….then each and every other member will consider this act of violence to be an armed attack on them

The US are the only Country to invoke it….. all other Countries agreed immediately and without hesitation….

So heaven forbid if another super event were to happen on American soil….. would you expect everyone else to react in the same way as you are now preaching…….. America’s problem… you are on your own!

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I'm just curious as to when.anerica saved the world?At least your consistent when it comes to whataboutery...so pointing out first and second world war and the cold war...but as i said whataboutery i know you won't let the people down "

The US didn’t join World War 1 until they were 3 years in (1 year before it finished)…. And didn’t join World War 2 until 2 years in….. so lets not be too revisionist here….

Also…. It wasn’t just the US and Russians who had Nuclear Weapons during the Cold War era…. The Brits and the French had them as well…….

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

I'm just curious as to when.anerica saved the world?"

see the animated fiction film 'Team America'

Suck mammys strap-on

So if Russia had attacked the Baltic states.. and they had asked NATO to invoke article 5… pretend you are let’s say… US sec of state! Your recommendation would have been to do………. Finish that line for me!let Europe sort it out...and seeing as you know the wording off article 5 educate us all.

Sure…. Article 5…. If a NATO ally is victim to an Armed attack….then each and every other member will consider this act of violence to be an armed attack on them

The US are the only Country to invoke it….. all other Countries agreed immediately and without hesitation….

So heaven forbid if another super event were to happen on American soil….. would you expect everyone else to react in the same way as you are now preaching…….. America’s problem… you are on your own!"

Believe me...i was being sarcastic

Suck mammys strap-on

"I'm just curious as to when.anerica saved the world?At least your consistent when it comes to whataboutery...so pointing out first and second world war and the cold war...but as i said whataboutery i know you won't let the people down

The US didn’t join World War 1 until they were 3 years in (1 year before it finished)…. And didn’t join World War 2 until 2 years in….. so lets not be too revisionist here….

Also…. It wasn’t just the US and Russians who had Nuclear Weapons during the Cold War era…. The Brits and the French had them as well……."

During the first World War the allies and the Germans bled themselves dry on the western front,it was the arrival off American troops that tipped victory in the allies favour ( even if it was one year before it finished ).....let's be honest without America's entry into world war two it's not just eastern Europe that would have been painted red under the utopia off fking communism,but all off Europe..

liverpool

"I'm just curious as to when.anerica saved the world?At least your consistent when it comes to whataboutery...so pointing out first and second world war and the cold war...but as i said whataboutery i know you won't let the people down

Also…. It wasn’t just the US and Russians who had Nuclear Weapons during the Cold War era…. The Brits and the French had them as well…….During the first World War the allies and the Germans bled themselves dry on the western front,it was the arrival off American troops that tipped victory in the allies favour ( even if it was one year before it finished ).....let's be honest without America's entry into world war two it's not just eastern Europe that would have been painted red under the utopia off fking communism,but all off Europe.."

What were you saving the world from in ww1?

Suck mammys strap-on

I'm just curious as to when.anerica saved the world?At least your consistent when it comes to whataboutery...so pointing out first and second world war and the cold war...but as i said whataboutery i know you won't let the people down

You referenced when the world needed America and I asked you to provide evidence.

In ww2 britain and the ussr played an arguably more significant role.It also topl you 3 years ti get involved.

In the cold war you helped push the world to the brink of nuclear armageddon and contributed to the obscene arms race.

So cant really see where you have saved the world there tbh."

what significant role outside off winning the battle off Britain therefore providing a springboard for an invasion off Europe...which if America hadn't entered the war probably wouldn't have happened...in russias case the chances are without German forces tied down on two fronts they'd have lost.

liverpool

I'm just curious as to when.anerica saved the world?At least your consistent when it comes to whataboutery...so pointing out first and second world war and the cold war...but as i said whataboutery i know you won't let the people down

So cant really see where you have saved the world there tbh.what significant role outside off winning the battle off Britain therefore providing a springboard for an invasion off Europe...which if America hadn't entered the war probably wouldn't have happened...in russias case the chances are without German forces tied down on two fronts they'd have lost."

Gernany wouldnt have beat Russia.

You played a significant role alongside britain and Russia.

That's all.

Also…. It wasn’t just the US and Russians who had Nuclear Weapons during the Cold War era…. The Brits and the French had them as well……."

Battle for the Atlantic. Yup we did nothing except keep countries in the fight and not be destroyed .

liverpool

As for the cold war.there is no evidence russia to take over eurpe.

The west were terrified of bolshevism and were often the aggressors.

liverpool

Also…. It wasn’t just the US and Russians who had Nuclear Weapons during the Cold War era…. The Brits and the French had them as well…….

Battle for the Atlantic. Yup we did nothing except keep countries in the fight and not be destroyed ."

No one disputes you played a part

You certainly didmt save the world.

Suck mammys strap-on

So cant really see where you have saved the world there tbh.what significant role outside off winning the battle off Britain therefore providing a springboard for an invasion off Europe...which if America hadn't entered the war probably wouldn't have happened...in russias case the chances are without German forces tied down on two fronts they'd have lost.

Gernany wouldnt have beat Russia.

You played a significant role alongside britain and Russia.

That's all."

The fact that the nazi's had or came close to having the bomb says otherwise on if Germany could or couldn't have beaten Russia...lets not forget lend lease when the brits left all their heavy equipment and transport on the benches off dundkirk....unless you call retreats victory.

» Add a new message to this topic