FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Representative

Representative

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone noticed that the politics forum is a good representation of the British public?

The shouty, deluded majority pushing their agendas and try to close down or demean anyone who criticises Brexit or the government ?

No discussion as such, just people entrenched in their views, no give and take, stories twisted to suit that often decency into personal insults

No wonder it's the same old voices. Many actually give up on trying to discuss and wander away or a left to deal with abuse

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

"Has anyone noticed that the politics forum is a good representation of the British public?

The shouty, deluded majority pushing their agendas and try to close down or demean anyone who criticises Brexit or the government ?

No discussion as such, just people entrenched in their views, no give and take, stories twisted to suit that often decency into personal insults

No wonder it's the same old voices. Many actually give up on trying to discuss and wander away or a left to deal with abuse "

I think both sides behave the same. There are no winners on the Fab politics forum.

It’s just a place to make noise not discuss.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Has anyone noticed that the politics forum is a good representation of the British public?

No wonder it's the same old voices. Many actually give up on trying to discuss and wander away or a left to deal with abuse

I think both sides behave the same. There are no winners on the Fab politics forum.

It’s just a place to make noise not discuss. "

Nailed it

Indeed, one side does resort to ‘personal’ insults though , not sure why that happens?

Indeed, one side does resort to ‘personal’ insults though , not sure why that happens? "

Both sides resort to personal insults.

However, I do feel one side feel insulted much easier than the other.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Indeed, one side does resort to ‘personal’ insults though , not sure why that happens? "

Again that’s not true. Otherwise there wouldn’t be the “holidays” that have been given out.

You are bias because you see it from your side and they cry the same because they are bias on theirs.

Indeed, one side does resort to ‘personal’ insults though , not sure why that happens?

Again that’s not true. Otherwise there wouldn’t be the “holidays” that have been given out.

You are bias because you see it from your side and they cry the same because they are bias on theirs. "

I have never made a ‘personal ‘ insult to any other members on here but I get your point, I will be bias , that is the way of the world

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

one side you say lmao

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

You are bias because you see it from your side and they cry the same because they are bias on theirs.

I have never made a ‘personal ‘ insult to any other members on here but I get your point, I will be bias , that is the way of the world "

Except you called one embarrassing on the wetherspoons thread, that's pretty insulting to the member I expect

Indeed, one side does resort to ‘personal’ insults though , not sure why that happens? one side you say lmao"

I am sure you cant show me examples of ‘personal ‘ insults that I have made

I have never made a ‘personal ‘ insult to any other members on here but I get your point, I will be bias , that is the way of the world

Except you called one embarrassing on the wetherspoons thread, that's pretty insulting to the member I expect"

calling someone embarrassing isn't an insult but asking if someone's life is empty is.

Except you called one embarrassing on the wetherspoons thread, that's pretty insulting to the member I expect"

I called his claim embarrassing , and it was

bournemouth

Except you called one embarrassing on the wetherspoons thread, that's pretty insulting to the member I expect

I called his claim embarrassing , and it was "

So you are now saying his opinion is embarrassing, is he allowed a different one to you if so then why is it embarrassing ?

calling someone embarrassing isn't an insult but asking if someone's life is empty is.

"

That was one of the shouty Brexpert Tory types wasnt it ?

bournemouth

That was one of the shouty Brexpert Tory types wasnt it ?"

, nice irony

That was one of the shouty Brexpert Tory types wasnt it ?"

I asked if a posters life was empty and was accused of insulting him. He was backed up by Fabtastic when he quoted my words

thornaby

I asked if a posters life was empty and was accused of insulting him. He was backed up by Fabtastic when he quoted my words "

backed up is normally the case on here

By *renzMan  over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

Good copy and paste!

Thought you didn't like being quoted?

But, I on the other hand am happy for discussion.

• Eating popcorn•

I asked if a posters life was empty and was accused of insulting him. He was backed up by Fabtastic when he quoted my words "

Is your Life empty ?

As part of a couple on a Swingers site debating Politics .

Us Single blokes have good reason to to use the politics

Forum . It allows us to distract ourselves in time

Until we have our next w*nk .

The fullfilling life of a couple, if I

was part of one I most certainly wouldnt

Be spending time in the politics forum on Fab .

Id be out exploring the good stuff on Fab .

Still thats just me .

I asked if a posters life was empty and was accused of insulting him. He was backed up by Fabtastic when he quoted my words

Is your Life empty ?

Still thats just me .

"

My life isn't empty, no. I also don't feel insulted by you asking that

Is your Life empty ?

Still thats just me .

My life isn't empty, no. I also don't feel insulted by you asking that "

Good for you .

I still wouldnt be on the politics Forum

as Part of a Couple though .

Is your Life empty ?

Still thats just me .

Good for you .

"

Why not?

We aren't swinging 24/7.

Is your Life empty ?

Still thats just me .

Good for you .

Why not?

We aren't swinging 24/7. "

Why ?

To both, not swinging 24/7 & discussing politics ?

What does it possibly give you specifically

On a Swingers Site ?

Is your Life empty ?

Still thats just me .

Good for you .

Why not?

We aren't swinging 24/7.

Why ?

On a Swingers Site ?"

To not swinging 24/7 - it's something we do for fun when it suits us, we don't need it to feel fulfilled.

To discussing politics - I have an interest in it, which is probably the same answer as most here.

I'm sorry if whatvi do with my time doesn't sit well with you but its my life and ill do with it as I please.

Can't believe it's got here tbh

My observation being a American. The UK has the same political divide. Some posters are sarcastic some insulting and some straight up nuts. Some sprinkle sarcasm like they are seasoning a brisket. Alot if people take offense unless you rad into their comments.

thornaby

Is your Life empty ?

Still thats just me .

"

so how’s that going for you then exploring on fab you had any luck ever lol

Is your Life empty ?

Still thats just me .

Good for you .

Why not?

We aren't swinging 24/7.

Why ?

On a Swingers Site ?

To not swinging 24/7 - it's something we do for fun when it suits us, we don't need it to feel fulfilled.

To discussing politics - I have an interest in it, which is probably the same answer as most here.

I'm sorry if whatvi do with my time doesn't sit well with you but its my life and ill do with it as I please.

Can't believe it's got here tbh "

And that led you to ask Judging Questions like

Is your life empty ?

Enthralling Stuff .

I bet the sandbanks brigade are mildly jealous of you

Is your Life empty ?

Still thats just me .

so how’s that going for you then exploring on fab you had any luck ever lol"

This is my Politics I.D

I only use it for the forums really .

Thanks for asking

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

No wonder it's the same old voices. Many actually give up on trying to discuss and wander away or a left to deal with abuse "

Disagree. We have a good old discussion here and then we decide I'm right.

Is your Life empty ?

Still thats just me .

Good for you .

Why not?

We aren't swinging 24/7.

Why ?

On a Swingers Site ?

Is your life empty ?

Enthralling Stuff .

"

Do you know what led me to ask that question?

thornaby

Disagree. We have a good old discussion here and then we decide I'm right. "

like Brian clough lol

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

Yep spot on. I don't know what's meant by closing down a subject or have seen it done. I see people not agreeing with statements but surely that's the point. Just because people don't agree with you does not mean they are closing anything down its just the have a different opinion.

Is your Life empty ?

Still thats just me .

Good for you .

Why not?

We aren't swinging 24/7.

Why ?

On a Swingers Site ?

Is your life empty ?

Enthralling Stuff .

"

Not really interested .

It sounds like you are trying to develop

a conscience & i'll have no role in that

Yep spot on. I don't know what's meant by closing down a subject or have seen it done. I see people not agreeing with statements but surely that's the point. Just because people don't agree with you does not mean they are closing anything down its just the have a different opinion. "

So the Obsessive thread want trying

to close down discussion ?

Righto

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

Is your Life empty ?

Still thats just me .

Good for you .

Why not?

We aren't swinging 24/7.

Why ?

On a Swingers Site ?

Is your life empty ?

Enthralling Stuff .

Not really interested .

a conscience & i'll have no role in that "

I am in no way trying to develop a conscience, certainly not for forum members here.

BTW, it sounds like you've just judged me, the very thing you accused me of in your last post

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

Yep spot on. I don't know what's meant by closing down a subject or have seen it done. I see people not agreeing with statements but surely that's the point. Just because people don't agree with you does not mean they are closing anything down its just the have a different opinion.

So the Obsessive thread want trying

to close down discussion ?

Righto

"

???????

Is your Life empty ?

Still thats just me .

Good for you .

Why not?

We aren't swinging 24/7.

Why ?

On a Swingers Site ?

Is your life empty ?

Enthralling Stuff .

Not really interested .

I am in no way trying to develop a conscience, certainly not for forum members here.

BTW, it sounds like you've just judged me, the very thing you accused me of in your last post "

I havent judged you at all

People who want to explain reasons are usually trying

( usually i said ) trying to get away from the original

Point they made ..especially if it comes across as Offensive

Which it certainly did to the lerson on the receiving end .

You said what you said

I dont really care about the reasoning

Is your Life empty ?

Still thats just me .

Good for you .

Why not?

We aren't swinging 24/7.

Why ?

On a Swingers Site ?

Is your life empty ?

Enthralling Stuff .

Not really interested .

BTW, it sounds like you've just judged me, the very thing you accused me of in your last post

You said what you said

I dont really care about the reasoning "

Yeah the person on the receiving end regularly runs around being 'insulted'. As I said to him, I won't feel bad for it.

Is your Life empty ?

Still thats just me .

Good for you .

Why not?

We aren't swinging 24/7.

Why ?

On a Swingers Site ?

Is your life empty ?

Enthralling Stuff .

Not really interested .

You said what you said

Yeah the person on the receiving end regularly runs around being 'insulted'. As I said to him, I won't feel bad for it."

So you did Insult him then .

Thats a change in the right direction at least

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

To be honest this sort of thread is referenced in the dictionary under "classic salty remainer tears"

Is your Life empty ?

Still thats just me .

Good for you .

Why not?

We aren't swinging 24/7.

Why ?

On a Swingers Site ?

Is your life empty ?

Enthralling Stuff .

Not really interested .

You said what you said

Yeah the person on the receiving end regularly runs around being 'insulted'. As I said to him, I won't feel bad for it.

Thats a change in the right direction at least "

Is asking a question an insult? I don't feel like it is, hence I wrote 'insulted' in inverted commas

Is your Life empty ?

Still thats just me .

Good for you .

Why not?

We aren't swinging 24/7.

Why ?

On a Swingers Site ?

Is your life empty ?

Enthralling Stuff .

Not really interested .

You said what you said

Thats a change in the right direction at least

Is asking a question an insult? I don't feel like it is, hence I wrote 'insulted' in inverted commas "

So inverted commas are about Q& A's now . ?

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Thanks for that Chris I admit I laughed out loud!!

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"To be honest this sort of thread is referenced in the dictionary under "classic salty remainer tears" "

Don’t spoil it you were doing so well!!

"To be honest this sort of thread is referenced in the dictionary under "classic salty remainer tears" "

Are you sure? Do you have a link for this claim?

I called his claim embarrassing , and it was

So you are now saying his opinion is embarrassing, is he allowed a different one to you if so then why is it embarrassing ? "

Because his claim was incorrect , but I shouldn’t have used the word embarrassing especially as the poor chap still believes he was right .

"To be honest this sort of thread is referenced in the dictionary under "classic salty remainer tears"

Are you sure? Do you have a link for this claim? "

Of course he wont

His Red Ensign told him

"To be honest this sort of thread is referenced in the dictionary under "classic salty remainer tears"

Are you sure? Do you have a link for this claim? "

Ramen salty or straight up salt. Inquisitive. Like tasteful salt ?

Ramen salty or straight up salt. Inquisitive. Like tasteful salt ?"

Nah,

Salty like Trump losing his election &

The.Q-anon lot said it aint over yet .

Nah,

"

Well technically it isn't . We have manchin. A democrat holding the line. Confusing isn't it. Got to love politics.

Nah,

Well technically it isn't . We have manchin. A democrat holding the line. Confusing isn't it. Got to love politics."

Trump lost

Anyone else holding stuff matters not

Saltiest tears are.of those who deny them

Nah,

Well technically it isn't . We have manchin. A democrat holding the line. Confusing isn't it. Got to love politics.

Trump lost

Saltiest tears are.of those who deny them "

Is policy still there Trump can go by the wayside if desantis capitalize on that message expecially now with rising costs of everything. Well Make america great might be a reality.

Nah,

Trump lost

Saltiest tears are.of those who deny them

Is policy still there Trump can go by the wayside if desantis capitalize on that message expecially now with rising costs of everything. Well Make america great might be a reality. "

Oh bless

» Add a new message to this topic