FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > G7 and an expensive Nosh Up

G7 and an expensive Nosh Up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks to the taxpayers... anything really come of this? I've watched the news and nothing meaningful has come out of this as far as i can tell.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

"Thanks to the taxpayers... anything really come of this? I've watched the news and nothing meaningful has come out of this as far as i can tell. "

Just another freebie weekend for those in the top knob jobs...apparently they have agreed to tackle climate change more all this could have been done by wi fi/zoom...could it not??

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Thanks to the taxpayers... anything really come of this? I've watched the news and nothing meaningful has come out of this as far as i can tell. "

Alex has blistered some bullshit about standing up for something and the grown ups have largely ignored him.

"Thanks to the taxpayers... anything really come of this? I've watched the news and nothing meaningful has come out of this as far as i can tell.

Just another freebie weekend for those in the top knob jobs...apparently they have agreed to tackle climate change more all this could have been done by wi fi/zoom...could it not?? "

"Thanks to the taxpayers... anything really come of this? I've watched the news and nothing meaningful has come out of this as far as i can tell.

Alex has blistered some bullshit about standing up for something and the grown ups have largely ignored him."

Yep, it turned out to be more bollocks at tbe end of the summit. Complete utter huge waste of time, money, and carbon emissions

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just another freebie weekend for those in the top knob jobs...apparently they have agreed to tackle climate change more all this could have been done by wi fi/zoom...could it not?? "

Yes but nobody wanted to see Bodge

Forgetting to log out & lube his arse up

While everyone one else watched agog

By *ichiebigMan  over a year ago

nenagh

You do get it, you guys in the uk are now the plebs, you might like to fantasise that the guy who is president of the greatest country in the world is some kind of incompetent person, but here's the thing, you British are the clowns, the world has moved on, nobody gives a f##k about ye any more

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

Complete load of bollox tbh.

"G7 is just the people who ruined everything getting together to figure out how to 'save the world'" - it is more like now the G7 has managed to wreck this planet through greed, selfishness and 'conttol' of less well off and those less fortunate by payinv pittances, then the proxy wars and games played against others.

The biggest insult is the package going to be offered to compete with China in loans, maybe if the West had not shafted these countries in the past and had paid a fair amount for Natural Resources, these countries would be mire wealthy and would not as they have turned to China for a better deal. This is payback for many years of exploitation.

Now the planet is phucked, they want to suppress others with the same aspirations in the name of enviromental damage.

In the 70s there were warnings of climate change due to fossil fuels and these people were labelled Tree Huggers, not Bunny Huggers as the blonde dunce called them last month.

Having installed non Government incentive Solar Panels and due to being my own, cannot export surplus in exchange for cash or nighttime reductions so it gets wasted.

Having wrote to the Green Party, Environment Minister and Labours Shadow and never had a reply from any.

If I was in California or Australia, I could dump surplus onto the grid during the day to subsidise daytime factory and business use then have the same back at no cost or 90% discount during the night.

They call it Net Metering and here itnis not allowed as VAT is an issue. So 24kw a day gets wasted which there is no incentive for homeowners to switch to grnetating thier own.

If Net Metering was allowed in the UK, my electric bill for the year would be just the Standing Charge plus the benefits to the environment.

This is why take up of Solar is low privatly as it is expensive and as many telll me, "what is the point when I am not home to use it". So, allow export during the day and get it back free during the night. Government backed is full of hurdles and inherently exlensive. Pay back of government scheme was 15 years, yet privately, I have had payback in full in 4 years just on not buying in without any export payments! Need I say more?

This is just one farce of many they will never commit to fixing.

Less than 0.5% of properties in my area have PV panels on roofs looking at Earth, why?

Dont hold your breath...

Longridge

One other point,

BIDEN got a big airplane, could he not have given a ride to Treadeu before heading over the Atlantic and anyone else on the way?

No, they all wanted to arrive in thier own gaz guzzlun tax payer funded "private jets". £1 million for the paint job to get Boris into the Soverein Big Jet Club in the name of saving the planet - great start..

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

"You do get it, you guys in the uk are now the plebs, you might like to fantasise that the guy who is president of the greatest country in the world is some kind of incompetent person, but here's the thing, you British are the clowns, the world has moved on, nobody gives a f##k about ye any more "

Watch out the tough guy is back lol

It was Biden bowing to Her Majesty, not the other way round.

By *unnyPairCouple  over a year ago

Seminole

He would do anything for some ice cream.

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

"Complete load of bollox tbh.

"G7 is just the people who ruined everything getting together to figure out how to 'save the world'" - it is more like now the G7 has managed to wreck this planet through greed, selfishness and 'conttol' of less well off and those less fortunate by payinv pittances, then the proxy wars and games played against others.

The biggest insult is the package going to be offered to compete with China in loans, maybe if the West had not shafted these countries in the past and had paid a fair amount for Natural Resources, these countries would be mire wealthy and would not as they have turned to China for a better deal. This is payback for many years of exploitation.

Now the planet is phucked, they want to suppress others with the same aspirations in the name of enviromental damage.

In the 70s there were warnings of climate change due to fossil fuels and these people were labelled Tree Huggers, not Bunny Huggers as the blonde dunce called them last month.

Having installed non Government incentive Solar Panels and due to being my own, cannot export surplus in exchange for cash or nighttime reductions so it gets wasted.

Having wrote to the Green Party, Environment Minister and Labours Shadow and never had a reply from any.

If I was in California or Australia, I could dump surplus onto the grid during the day to subsidise daytime factory and business use then have the same back at no cost or 90% discount during the night.

They call it Net Metering and here itnis not allowed as VAT is an issue. So 24kw a day gets wasted which there is no incentive for homeowners to switch to grnetating thier own.

If Net Metering was allowed in the UK, my electric bill for the year would be just the Standing Charge plus the benefits to the environment.

This is why take up of Solar is low privatly as it is expensive and as many telll me, "what is the point when I am not home to use it". So, allow export during the day and get it back free during the night. Government backed is full of hurdles and inherently exlensive. Pay back of government scheme was 15 years, yet privately, I have had payback in full in 4 years just on not buying in without any export payments! Need I say more?

Less than 0.5% of properties in my area have PV panels on roofs looking at Earth, why?

Dont hold your breath..."

In the seventies it was predicted we were going into a mini ice age.

As for your home produced electric get a tesla battery and store it for your own use

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

"You do get it, you guys in the uk are now the plebs, you might like to fantasise that the guy who is president of the greatest country in the world is some kind of incompetent person, but here's the thing, you British are the clowns, the world has moved on, nobody gives a f##k about ye any more

"

In reality it was bojo bowing to biden

westerham

"You do get it, you guys in the uk are now the plebs, you might like to fantasise that the guy who is president of the greatest country in the world is some kind of incompetent person, but here's the thing, you British are the clowns, the world has moved on, nobody gives a f##k about ye any more

In reality it was bojo bowing to biden"

Nope. Everyone bows to Her Majesty. She doesn't bow to anyone else.

By *rench letterCouple  over a year ago

Chorley,

"You do get it, you guys in the uk are now the plebs, you might like to fantasise that the guy who is president of the greatest country in the world is some kind of incompetent person, but here's the thing, you British are the clowns, the world has moved on, nobody gives a f##k about ye any more "

Well said we have got Boris the most incompetent clown we had ever had as PM.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Greatest country in the world pmsl the u.s has become a third world country in a smart suit

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

aw bless ya another jealous Irishman lol

liverpool

Nope. Everyone bows to Her Majesty. She doesn't bow to anyone else. "

The Kaiser?

If it appeared that some of the G7 leaders were bowing to Biden then I can tell you they weren't. It may have looked like it but in actual fact they were doubling over with laughter during and after the addresses creepy joe was giving.

They haven't shown them on the telly (wonder why) but you can find them on you tube. Absolute car crash mumbling, stumbling, incoherent comedy gold. Surely the day is near when the permanently baffled leader of the free world takes his retirement...

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

" Everyone bows to Her Majesty. She doesn't bow to anyone else. "

She has bowed only once in her reign. To Diana (in her coffin)

Brits dealing with the important stuff as usual

Who bowed to whom

Such archaic feudal carry on

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"Brits dealing with the important stuff as usual

Who bowed to whom

Such archaic feudal carry on "

westerham

Who bowed to whom

Such archaic feudal carry on "

There is a Majesty in Royalty

Pomp and Ceremony

Stiffens the sinews

Who bowed to whom

Pomp and Ceremony

Stiffens the sinews "

You know your place Chris, get on one knee and bow to your superiors

By *renzMan  over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

It would be quite interesting, as Biden is so 'Irish' and a staunch 'Irishman' supporting reunification, how many times he dipped his hands into his own pocket to help fund the IRA?

Nope. Everyone bows to Her Majesty. She doesn't bow to anyone else. "

So does she bow to herself? That's the real puzzle.

liverpool

"It would be quite interesting, as Biden is so 'Irish' and a staunch 'Irishman' supporting reunification, how many times he dipped his hands into his own pocket to help fund the IRA? "

How many times do you think he has?

"It would be quite interesting, as Biden is so 'Irish' and a staunch 'Irishman' supporting reunification, how many times he dipped his hands into his own pocket to help fund the IRA?

How many times do you think he has?"

I don't know, Lionel that's why I asked the question! I'm sure a competent journalist could find out though.

liverpool

I bet the leaders no longer have to deal with a racist mysogonist man child no longer?

"I bet the leaders no longer have to deal with a racist mysogonist man child no longer?"

No your Boris is still there.

By *ilkysmooth123Man  over a year ago

nr sedbergh

"If it appeared that some of the G7 leaders were bowing to Biden then I can tell you they weren't. It may have looked like it but in actual fact they were doubling over with laughter during and after the addresses creepy joe was giving.

They haven't shown them on the telly (wonder why) but you can find them on you tube. Absolute car crash mumbling, stumbling, incoherent comedy gold. Surely the day is near when the permanently baffled leader of the free world takes his retirement... "

Its actually quite sad to watch him making a fool of himself, my old man is a similar age.

Theres a clip of POTUS in a cafe in cornwall, looking like a lost and confused old man.It dosnt look good.This stress cant be good for him.

"If it appeared that some of the G7 leaders were bowing to Biden then I can tell you they weren't. It may have looked like it but in actual fact they were doubling over with laughter during and after the addresses creepy joe was giving.

They haven't shown them on the telly (wonder why) but you can find them on you tube. Absolute car crash mumbling, stumbling, incoherent comedy gold. Surely the day is near when the permanently baffled leader of the free world takes his retirement...

Its actually quite sad to watch him making a fool of himself, my old man is a similar age.

Theres a clip of POTUS in a cafe in cornwall, looking like a lost and confused old man.It dosnt look good.This stress cant be good for him."

Imagine being the guy who lost to Biden in the election,

Longridge

"Complete load of bollox tbh.

Dont hold your breath...

In the seventies it was predicted we were going into a mini ice age.

As for your home produced electric get a tesla battery and store it for your own use "

Already have 16kw batteries, and hot water Thermal tubes and storage tanks boosted to 90c via PV and still dumping 25-30kw per day no one will take..

Longridge

Mini Ice age never came but Climate Change did and is upon us right now.

In respect to 'expensive, fancy TESLA over rated batteries" where not everyone can justify the cost. The quickest and cheapest way would be to balance the grid better, taking unawnted domestic power during the day and give it back at a discount or for free when grid demand from industry is low and there is surplus overnight and encouraging many more to take it up privately, not via rip off MCS schemes.

It works in other countries and a farce net metering is not available here as telling people that you can buy a system that on the whole means Free Energy without other expense such as storage would be a sight more attractive.

Communal storage is more cost effective so let people benefit from the surplus.

Did someone mention smart meters.. dont get me started!!!

[Removed by poster at 14/06/21 14:55:26]

Who bowed to whom

Pomp and Ceremony

Stiffens the sinews "

1801 called

It wants you back

The idea that an accident of birth makes a you lesser person and that you should bow and scrape to them is so very backward in it’s thinking

The irony of chaps going purple faced at the “unelected” EU

"It would be quite interesting, as Biden is so 'Irish' and a staunch 'Irishman' supporting reunification, how many times he dipped his hands into his own pocket to help fund the IRA? "

You can be of Irish ancestry and support the legitimate aspiration of a United Ireland without ever having to fund the IRA

Are some Brits actually that brainwashed or igrnorant to assume that everyone who wants a United Ireland is in the IRA,or supports it or funds it?

Jesus wept

"It would be quite interesting, as Biden is so 'Irish' and a staunch 'Irishman' supporting reunification, how many times he dipped his hands into his own pocket to help fund the IRA?

You can be of Irish ancestry and support the legitimate aspiration of a United Ireland without ever having to fund the IRA

Are some Brits actually that brainwashed or igrnorant to assume that everyone who wants a United Ireland is in the IRA,or supports it or funds it?

Jesus wept

"

And there's the problem. Religion!

Nobody is that ignorant especially the English about NI.

But, many Americans, who with Irish ancestry were quite happy to help. Some unwittingly as they were lied to, as to where their money was going to, others quite happily funding the guns and the bombs with full knowledge.

liverpool

Jesus wept

But, many Americans, who with Irish ancestry were quite happy to help. Some unwittingly as they were lied to, as to where their money was going to, others quite happily funding the guns and the bombs with full knowledge. "

I'd say the problem was colonialism tbf.

Jesus wept

But, many Americans, who with Irish ancestry were quite happy to help. Some unwittingly as they were lied to, as to where their money was going to, others quite happily funding the guns and the bombs with full knowledge.

I'd say the problem was colonialism tbf."

Wouldn't expect anything less from you, Lionel.

[Removed by poster at 14/06/21 16:13:54]

The G7 leaders are supposed to be working together, or at least that's what they portray but nah.. Just as divided as ever with a meaningless G7 then on to NATO, with another pointless meeting where America moans onto the subordinate members to spend more to protect the west from china and Russia by keeping the 1% rich on arms sales.

Thrn the final showdown... Biden un Geneva to go head to head with Putun, i think I'll be cringing at that showdown

Hypocrisy at its worst, the air is full of it.

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

Theres a clip of POTUS in a cafe in cornwall, looking like a lost and confused old man.It dosnt look good.This stress cant be good for him.

Imagine being the guy who lost to Biden in the election, "

He is probably as happy as the guy that lost to Boris

He is probably as happy as the guy that lost to Boris"

Ah, good old Jezza , I bet he is spending more time tending to his allotment

milton keynes

Ah, good old Jezza , I bet he is spending more time tending to his allotment "

Well he certainly got the time now he is in the same situation as trump

liverpool

Well he certainly got the time now he is in the same situation as trump"

I think the orange sex case may be more preoccupied with his forthcoming legal issues

milton keynes

I think the orange sex case may be more preoccupied with his forthcoming legal issues "

Well I sincerely hope jezza doesn't follow the tango man down that road. Allotments seem a safer more relaxed hobby

I think the orange sex case may be more preoccupied with his forthcoming legal issues

Well I sincerely hope jezza doesn't follow the tango man down that road. Allotments seem a safer more relaxed hobby"

did jerremy corbyn have any accusations to answer?

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Well I sincerely hope jezza doesn't follow the tango man down that road. Allotments seem a safer more relaxed hobby

did jerremy corbyn have any accusations to answer? "

Only to his sanity for shagging Abbott

did jerremy corbyn have any accusations to answer?

Only to his sanity for shagging Abbott "

Ah right, your talking rubbish then.

» Add a new message to this topic