FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > GBeebies

GBeebies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oi_Lucy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Barbados

Have we had a thread laughing at the complete and utter shambles GBeebies is yet?

I can understand the presenter being useless, but it is interesting seeing that it would seem not a single competent lighting or sound engineer wanted to be associated with them.

“Patriotic news” hahahahaahah

-Matto

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Dan wootton giving voices to the voiceless

Ie alan sugar, farage etc

Front page news of the mail

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Have we had a thread laughing at the complete and utter shambles GBeebies is yet?

I can understand the presenter being useless, but it is interesting seeing that it would seem not a single competent lighting or sound engineer wanted to be associated with them.

-Matto"

I watched a short clip on Twitter, what a shambles,

liverpool

Someone on twitter said the 1st he looked like a hostage video filmed on a Nokia 3310

"Someone on twitter said the 1st he looked like a hostage video filmed on a Nokia 3310"

Ha, it’s was awful, like something from the 1970s which matches most of the views on there

liverpool

"Someone on twitter said the 1st he looked like a hostage video filmed on a Nokia 3310

Ha, it’s was awful, like something from the 1970s which matches most of the views on there "

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

I will catch up with it and give you my professional opinion later

liverpool

TBf it's nice that racist simpletons now have their own news channel.

"TBf it's nice that racist simpletons now have their own news channel.

"

Fronted by a man with a comb over

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

Gratuitously Bigoted News

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Have we had a thread laughing at the complete and utter shambles GBeebies is yet?

-Matto"

I’m glad I am not the only one who thought the production looked rather shoddy… I had to check if it was really in HD because it looked so bad…

Newcastle and Gateshead

I have been trying to work out what the shoddy presentation reminded me off…. Remember L1VE TV back in the day.. you know.. the channel that did the topless darts! It’s that!!! I swear!

"I have been trying to work out what the shoddy presentation reminded me off…. Remember L1VE TV back in the day.. you know.. the channel that did the topless darts! It’s that!!! I swear! "

Their target audience would love topless darts

liverpool

"I have been trying to work out what the shoddy presentation reminded me off…. Remember L1VE TV back in the day.. you know.. the channel that did the topless darts! It’s that!!! I swear! "

And the fella reading the weather report on The trampoline.

Tbf even that was more professional than GB news

"I have been trying to work out what the shoddy presentation reminded me off…. Remember L1VE TV back in the day.. you know.. the channel that did the topless darts! It’s that!!! I swear!

And the fella reading the weather report on The trampoline.

Tbf even that was more professional than GB news"

They are obviously going for the ‘old fashioned ‘ nostalgic look,

westerham

Funny how you and your crew ITT seem to have spent a lot of time watching trash tv.

For research purposes obviously.

"I have been trying to work out what the shoddy presentation reminded me off…. Remember L1VE TV back in the day.. you know.. the channel that did the topless darts! It’s that!!! I swear!

Funny how you and your crew ITT seem to have spent a lot of time watching trash tv.

"

‘Short clip ‘ on Twitter, why haven’t you watched it Chris, you and your crew would love it

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Got to admit I’m going to have a watch of their woke watch segment. Hope it’s like a real life Brasseye.

liverpool

They need to get Richard madeley on there..he has literally turned into alan partridge.

westerham

‘Short clip ‘ on Twitter, why haven’t you watched it Chris, you and your crew would love it "

I’m too busy reading Immanuel Kant at the moment

"They need to get Richard madeley on there..he has literally turned into alan partridge. "

Madeley is too good and expensive for GB news,

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Think i will give it a watch at some point just to see if its full of shite like the other news chanels.dont mind the documentries you get on rt but as far as news goes none of them really give ya that much news.more opinion than anything else

‘Short clip ‘ on Twitter, why haven’t you watched it Chris, you and your crew would love it

I’m too busy reading Immanuel Kant at the moment "

I prefer Arthur Schopenhauer

liverpool

"They need to get Richard madeley on there..he has literally turned into alan partridge.

Madeley is too good and expensive for GB news, "

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Their target audience would love topless darts "

Says the man on a swinging forum

Says the man on a swinging forum "

Do they show topless darts on TV on here?

bournemouth

Do they show topless darts on TV on here? "

Plenty more on show here, some of it would be better not shown thats for certain

Plenty more on show here, some of it would be better not shown thats for certain "

So they don’t show topless darts on TV on here?

‘Short clip ‘ on Twitter, why haven’t you watched it Chris, you and your crew would love it "

To busy watching Katie Hopkins

Spouting her guff on tik tok probably

bournemouth

Plenty more on show here, some of it would be better not shown thats for certain

So they don’t show topless darts on TV on here? "

Not found any yet but who knows,

Barbados

-Matto

I’m glad I am not the only one who thought the production looked rather shoddy… I had to check if it was really in HD because it looked so bad…"

Indeed! But it is not just the low quality broadcast itself but virtually no lighting on the presenters. Sound is echoey like they are broadcasting from Nige’s garage. They had feedback from one of their OB segments as they had the mics in the studio still up.

And as for the content... Neil started off saying this will be no conspiracy theory stuff... then they spent the day spouting conspiracy theories. Their audience too thick to even notice.

-Matt

So they don’t show topless darts on TV on here?

Not found any yet but who knows,"

When you do let me know

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

Lots of tech / production issues to be sorted out.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

To busy watching Katie Hopkins

Spouting her guff on tik tok probably "

Urgh I'd rather not see Katie Hopkins guff anywhere, and definitely not when it's spouting

By *alking HeadMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Nothing is as bad as the ITV news when Tom Bradby is doing it. Utter utter cunt. He thinks its the Tom Bradby show!

Just read the fucking news and stop giving us your "rye" comments and "witty" asides.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"They need to get Richard madeley on there..he has literally turned into alan partridge. "
alan partridge was modelled on madeley wasn’t he

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

I saw a bit where Neil was saying it would be a place of calm and polite debate where all views will be respected.

Look forward to their very respectful and considered coverage of 'woke' issues.

"I saw a bit where Neil was saying it would be a place of calm and polite debate where all views will be respected.

Look forward to their very respectful and considered coverage of 'woke' issues. "

What are ‘woke issues’ ?

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"I saw a bit where Neil was saying it would be a place of calm and polite debate where all views will be respected.

What are ‘woke issues’ ? "

Apparently they're going to have a section called 'woke watch', so I guess we will find out what they think they are!

What are ‘woke issues’ ?

Apparently they're going to have a section called 'woke watch', so I guess we will find out what they think they are!

"

Hilarious, looks like a number of brands have pulled their adds from the channel,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-57483907

liverpool

The koppaberg one was brilliant.

They didnt even know about it till gb news says..thanks for sponsoring us.

They have already been pranked on day 2

liverpool

What are ‘woke issues’ ?

Hilarious, looks like a number of brands have pulled their adds from the channel,

"

Beat me too it

Newcastle and Gateshead

"https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-57483907

The koppaberg one was brilliant.

They didnt even know about it till gb news says..thanks for sponsoring us.

They have already been pranked on day 2

"

How can you fall for the old Mike Hunt gag… seriously… isn’t that like the first thing they teach you in jurno and presenter school!

Credit to the scally who also got Mike Oxlong thru as well…. Thing of beauty

here

Great British Breakfast looking better this morning - lighting and cameras better with fewer sound glitches.

Andrew Neill grilling Rishi Sunak at 8pm tonight

Jury still out but then it’s only day 4…

bournemouth

Very unlikely I will ever watch it but it's funny how all lefties have and cant wait to bash it, are they worried it might tell the truth ?

liverpool

Great british news

Proud to be English

80% funded by overseas investors.

"Great british news

Proud to be English

80% funded by overseas investors.

"

It's British isn't it? Maybe I'm confused by the name of it.

liverpool

It does seem a bit strange that all these institutions which trade on their patriotism,are quite reticent about their overseas links.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Very unlikely I will ever watch it but it's funny how all lefties have and cant wait to bash it, are they worried it might tell the truth ? "

I am bashing the production values… I haven’t even gotten to the pundits they have booked yet!

If you have a pundit on there trying to defend Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein because the girls were close to legal age, I don’t think that’s a hill you want to die on! In fact I don’t really think you want to be hill adjacent……

"It does seem a bit strange that all these institutions which trade on their patriotism,are quite reticent about their overseas links."

Does being patriotic about your own country mean you hate all others?

I haven't watched this particular channel and doubt I will but come on, thats a very insular viewpoint.

westerham

"Very unlikely I will ever watch it but it's funny how all lefties have and cant wait to bash it, are they worried it might tell the truth ? "

Something like that.....

Oh well its always amusing seeing the professional miserabilists crew pop up in their own echo chamber

liverpool

"It does seem a bit strange that all these institutions which trade on their patriotism,are quite reticent about their overseas links.

I haven't watched this particular channel and doubt I will but come on, thats a very insular viewpoint."

Another example of completely making something up.

I said nothing about hating other countries.

I said institutionns which emphasise their patriotism.

I'll give you a little pointer.. the clue is in the title.. gb news.

"It does seem a bit strange that all these institutions which trade on their patriotism,are quite reticent about their overseas links.

I haven't watched this particular channel and doubt I will but come on, thats a very insular viewpoint.

I'll give you a little pointer.. the clue is in the title.. gb news."

You also said these 'institutions' were reticent about foreign investment.

That's not true.

You also said GB News was English.

That's not true.

If you'd like to bash GB News then go for it. Just use the truth

I'll give you a little pointer.. the clue is in the title.. gb news."

BTW, there's a difference between 'making something up' and asking a question. I'll give you a clue, there's some punctuation there

liverpool

Apparently there have already been several tirades against 'doomsday scientists and public health officials.

Quite a worry when they think alex is not right wing enough.

They probably thought starship troopers was a documentary.

liverpool

That's not true.

That's not true.

If you'd like to bash GB News then go for it. Just use the truth "

Why ismt it true?

That's not true.

That's not true.

Why ismt it true?"

Because it's widely known that GB news is funded by foreign investment.

As for the second statement, you said it yourself, the clue is in the Title

liverpool

During ww1 the royal family changed their name from the original German name,to the wonders,to sound more patriotic,is that factually incorrect?

liverpool

That's not true.

That's not true.

Why ismt it true?

As for the second statement, you said it yourself, the clue is in the Title "

Widely known by who exactly?

That's not true.

That's not true.

Why ismt it true?

"

Any search on the Internet will tell you. From multiple sources. It's not hard to find.

liverpool

That's not true.

That's not true.

Why ismt it true?

Any search on the Internet will tell you. From multiple sources. It's not hard to find."

Right.. so to clarify.. when you said widely known..what you really mean is someone who goes to the trouble to research how GB news is funded?

"During ww1 the royal family changed their name from the original German name,to the wonders,to sound more patriotic,is that factually incorrect?"

What does that have to do with this thread?

That's not true.

That's not true.

Why ismt it true?

Any search on the Internet will tell you. From multiple sources. It's not hard to find.

Right.. so to clarify.. when you said widely known..what you really mean is someone who goes to the trouble to research how GB news is funded?"

Widely known in other press yes. If it's something you're interested in then it's easy to find.

liverpool

"During ww1 the royal family changed their name from the original German name,to the wonders,to sound more patriotic,is that factually incorrect?

What does that have to do with this thread?"

Because I was talking about institutions which trade on their patriotism..and are not too keen on shouting about their overseas links.

Completely irrelevant obvs.

"During ww1 the royal family changed their name from the original German name,to the wonders,to sound more patriotic,is that factually incorrect?

Because I was talking about institutions which trade on their patriotism..and are not too keen on shouting about their overseas links.

Completely irrelevant obvs."

Completely irrelevant to GB News yes. That's what the thread is about. Try stick to it for just once

liverpool

That's not true.

That's not true.

Why ismt it true?

Right.. so to clarify.. when you said widely known..what you really mean is someone who goes to the trouble to research how GB news is funded?

Widely known in other press yes. If it's something you're interested in then it's easy to find.

"

I'm sure your average gb news viewer will go to that trouble.

And can I just clarify your point.

Are you suggesting that institutions like GB news do not play the patriotism card or that they are quite open about their overseas links?

liverpool

Completely irrelevant to GB News yes. That's what the thread is about. Try stick to it for just once"

You obviously didn't understand my point about.. other institutions

Easy mistake to make.

That's not true.

That's not true.

Why ismt it true?

I'm sure your average gb news viewer will go to that trouble.

And can I just clarify your point.

Are you suggesting that institutions like GB news do not play the patriotism card or that they are quite open about their overseas links?"

I didn't have a point to clarify.

GB News isn't an institution, it's a private company with a licence from Ofcom.

If you feel they play on patriotism then that's you're right. I'll stick with, it's widely known, should you wish to know, how they are funded.

Completely irrelevant to GB News yes. That's what the thread is about. Try stick to it for just once

Easy mistake to make."

I understood your point, it just has zero relevance to this topic.

liverpool

Easy mistake to make.

I understood your point, it just has zero relevance to this topic."

Course it does

Easy mistake to make.

I understood your point, it just has zero relevance to this topic.

Course it does"

Yeah the Royal Family changing their name over 100 years ago has loads of relevance to GB News

liverpool

I've explained the relevance once

If you didn't see the connection then,you will hardly see it the 2nd time.

Why won’t you be watching it? It caters specifically for your crew

bournemouth

"Very unlikely I will ever watch it but it's funny how all lefties have and cant wait to bash it, are they worried it might tell the truth ?

Why won’t you be watching it? It caters specifically for your crew "

What's my crew ?

liverpool

"Very unlikely I will ever watch it but it's funny how all lefties have and cant wait to bash it, are they worried it might tell the truth ?

Why won’t you be watching it? It caters specifically for your crew "

Seeks to be lots of..I wont be watching it.

Surely they cant be ashamed?

What's my crew ? "

As you have already mentioned ‘lefties’ then I was referring to your righty crew

Surely they cant be ashamed?"

Seems strange, a channel created to specifically cater for their anti woke crew and none of them will watch it , must be even shutter than I thought

Surely they cant be ashamed?

Seems strange, a channel created to specifically cater for their anti woke crew and none of them will watch it , must be even shutter than I thought "

Shitter

Surely they cant be ashamed?"

Ashamed of some random people I don't know?

I don't think so

here

I see Andrew Neill gave Rishi Sunak a really easy time tonight…

I expect those critical of GBNews to be up in arms bleating about “typical right wing journalist blah blah blah”

Certainly look forward to more of these really easy interviews.

liverpool

Pranged again

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Yet to see what the fuss is about to be honest. Can’t see any burning issues to get people riled up other than shoddy production.

It’s not exactly Russia today.

GB NEWS

Gammon Bias News ?

By *ilkysmooth123Man  over a year ago

nr sedbergh

"GB NEWS

Gammon Bias News ?"

Arnt gammons white,middle aged men?

"GB NEWS

Gammon Bias News ?

Arnt gammons white,middle aged men?"

No they are Right leaning white Middle aged Men !

By *ilkysmooth123Man  over a year ago

nr sedbergh

"GB NEWS

Gammon Bias News ?

"

No,i believe a white,middle aged man who huffs and puffs and goes red with indignation is described as a gammon.

Embrace it.Youve earned it

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

Where do I find this channel?

"GB NEWS

Gammon Bias News ?

No,i believe a white,middle aged man who huffs and puffs and goes red with indignation is described as a gammon.

Embrace it.Youve earned it

"

Ive earned nowt fella

Keep trying though

"Where do I find this channel?"

Freeview 236

Clips and stuff on YT also

"GB NEWS

Gammon Bias News ?

"

But...But... I thought Gammon wasnt Racist?

Yet you have used skin colour as a signifier to what a "Gammon" is...

Congrats you have just used the white version of Coconut or Uncle Tom

"GB NEWS

Gammon Bias News ?

Congrats you have just used the white version of Coconut or Uncle Tom"

Who did ?

"GB NEWS

Gammon Bias News ?

Who did ?"

You did

"GB NEWS

Gammon Bias News ?"

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

"Where do I find this channel?

Freeview 236

Clips and stuff on YT also"

Thanks

"GB NEWS

Gammon Bias News ?

Who did ?

You did

GB NEWS

Gammon Bias News ?

"

Do you not understand what one of these is ?

Newcastle and Gateshead

I see Andrew Neil and his flagship are taking a “break” after 2 weeks and 9 whole shows in…..

Wow.. he bolted that one quick!

Captain of the titanic jumping for the lifeboat anyone?

here

"I see Andrew Neil and his flagship are taking a “break” after 2 weeks and 9 whole shows in…..

Captain of the titanic jumping for the lifeboat anyone? "

Andrew Neill: “I’ll be back before the summer is out and when you least expect it so stay tuned.”

liverpool

"I see Andrew Neil and his flagship are taking a “break” after 2 weeks and 9 whole shows in…..

2 weeks

liverpool

Having a strop because people dont like their new channel?

What a load of snowflakes.

Its laughable how Flakey some of them are

Barbados

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Oh that is funny.

-Matt

Hilarious

thornaby

I haven't watched this particular channel and doubt I will but come on, thats a very insular viewpoint."

theres some on here who love all other hate there own going by there past posts lol

I haven't watched this particular channel and doubt I will but come on, thats a very insular viewpoint.theres some on here who love all other hate there own going by there past posts lol"

Who are ‘their own’ ?

thornaby

I haven't watched this particular channel and doubt I will but come on, thats a very insular viewpoint.theres some on here who love all other hate there own going by there past posts lol

Who are ‘their own’ ? "

aw behave mate you know who lol

he's obviously run out of everyone elses money again ... as far right conservatism has consistantly proved for decades.

liverpool

Viewing figures show the welsh version of paw patrol (pobol y cwm)was watched by 5 times as many people as gb news.

No wonder andrew neill has took a holiday

Newcastle and Gateshead

It’s so bad over at GBnews that they officially have some broadcasts with “no measurable audience” …

That in terms of tv is zero audience… oh dear!

So…. Do you think Andrew Neil is really coming back

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

worth popping in now and then for a look at merci muroki and iman forarin iman though.

it's reported today that paranoid news channel GB News, formed to combat a fictitous cancel culture, has cancelled it's own presenter for not being racist enough.

liverpool

"it's reported today that paranoid news channel GB News, formed to combat a fictitous cancel culture, has cancelled it's own presenter for not being racist enough."

By *rishmocha2Couple  over a year ago

Beds

I'm far from their target audience, but thought I would take a chance. Really, Really poor, even the advertising seemed confusing. The target audience has to be 40+ but seemed to advertise to the under 30's. Reminded me of live TV but not as good, maybe they need a News Bunny.

I'm not going to get into any of the political infighting that's going on this thread.

What i have to say is about the reason that GB News was set up and started and the reason it will fail.

The founders and backers wanted to create the UK version of Fox News, which as we all know isn't a news channel at all. It can be called one though in the USA because there are no rules governing news channels in the USA.

The UK is a completely different animal when it comes to news channels. The most obvious being that it has to report news, but it has to report that news factually and impartially, that's the law.

GB News's target audience don't want to hear factual or impartial news, they want to hear and watch news that fits a specific agenda.

This is where GB News was and is doomed. Ofcom rules simply do not allow GB News to do what they say they want to do. In turn, whatever tiny audience they had when the launched has now withered to nothing.

Once the advertisers pull out, it's all over.

In my mind, action from the advertisers couldn't come soon enough.

newsflash .... now the director of programming for the paranoid news channel GB News has cancelled himself after being accused of not supporting the phoney right wing culture war on fictitious cancel culture.

more news of more GB news staff being cancelled, canceling themselves or just disappearing up their own existance to follow after this unimportant message from our non-existant sponsors

liverpool

"I'm far from their target audience, but thought I would take a chance. Really, Really poor, even the advertising seemed confusing. The target audience has to be 40+ but seemed to advertise to the under 30's. Reminded me of live TV but not as good, maybe they need a News Bunny."

Or topless darts?

That will make it more high brow though.

liverpool

"I'm not going to get into any of the political infighting that's going on this thread.

What i have to say is about the reason that GB News was set up and started and the reason it will fail.

The founders and backers wanted to create the UK version of Fox News, which as we all know isn't a news channel at all. It can be called one though in the USA because there are no rules governing news channels in the USA.

The UK is a completely different animal when it comes to news channels. The most obvious being that it has to report news, but it has to report that news factually and impartially, that's the law.

GB News's target audience don't want to hear factual or impartial news, they want to hear and watch news that fits a specific agenda.

This is where GB News was and is doomed. Ofcom rules simply do not allow GB News to do what they say they want to do. In turn, whatever tiny audience they had when the launched has now withered to nothing.

Once the advertisers pull out, it's all over.

In my mind, action from the advertisers couldn't come soon enough."

Whilst I domt disagree with much of that,I'm assuming thev regulatory bodies must have been aware of their 'content and it's not Ofcom who have brought it all crashing down.

It's the abysmal viewing figures

https://amp.theguardian.com/media/2021/jul/16/gb-news-pulls-guto-harri-off-air-taking-the-knee-row?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other&__twitter_impression=true

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

https://amp.theguardian.com/media/2021/jul/16/gb-news-pulls-guto-harri-off-air-taking-the-knee-row?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other&__twitter_impression=true

"

I can sum up this story simply…

Channel that mocked others for cancel culture and promoted freedom of speech cancels presenter for using freedom of speech…

There!!! GBnews have plus blinder and got itself tied up in knots… and the dirty secret is out that their viewership didn’t want THAT kind of freedom of speech so decided to boycott the channel

GB news can’t really defend what they have done without being labelled as hypocritical at best and pandering to racial overtones at worst…

"Whilst I domt disagree with much of that,I'm assuming thev regulatory bodies must have been aware of their 'content and it's not Ofcom who have brought it all crashing down.

It's the abysmal viewing figures"

I never said Ofcom had brought GB News down. GB News was and is fully aware of what Ofcom rules are. In a round about way GB News have conned their target audience, because they were fully aware they could not actually broadcast the type of "News" they were spouting that they would broadcast. Hence the zero viewing figures. Had they actually broadcast the type of content their target audience wanted to watch, Ofcom would have pulled the plug straight away.

liverpool

"Whilst I domt disagree with much of that,I'm assuming thev regulatory bodies must have been aware of their 'content and it's not Ofcom who have brought it all crashing down.

I never said Ofcom had brought GB News down. GB News was and is fully aware of what Ofcom rules are. In a round about way GB News have conned their target audience, because they were fully aware they could not actually broadcast the type of "News" they were spouting that they would broadcast. Hence the zero viewing figures. Had they actually broadcast the type of content their target audience wanted to watch, Ofcom would have pulled the plug straight away."

I never watched it tbh but it sounds like they had a good go.

Anyway what a shame it has come crashing down.

No wonder the tories want the bbc gone.

near ipswich

I never said Ofcom had brought GB News down. GB News was and is fully aware of what Ofcom rules are. In a round about way GB News have conned their target audience, because they were fully aware they could not actually broadcast the type of "News" they were spouting that they would broadcast. Hence the zero viewing figures. Had they actually broadcast the type of content their target audience wanted to watch, Ofcom would have pulled the plug straight away.

No wonder the tories want the bbc gone."

So you have been commenting on a programme you have never watched again unbelievable where has your opinions been coming from then twitter.

Newcastle and Gateshead

No wonder the tories want the bbc gone.So you have been commenting on a programme you have never watched again unbelievable where has your opinions been coming from then twitter. "

GBnews entire remit is to be a Fox News type channel whilst straddling the line as to not fall afoul of OFCOMs rules for news impartiality….

I would argue having the likes of farage, Dan wooton, and Darren grimes for example stretches the terms of impartiality… GBnews are going to argue they are opinion shows rather than news shows

near ipswich

No wonder the tories want the bbc gone.So you have been commenting on a programme you have never watched again unbelievable where has your opinions been coming from then twitter.

GBnews entire remit is to be a Fox News type channel whilst straddling the line as to not fall afoul of OFCOMs rules for news impartiality….

I would argue having the likes of farage, Dan wooton, and Darren grimes for example stretches the terms of impartiality… GBnews are going to argue they are opinion shows rather than news shows "

Have you watched it?

Newcastle and Gateshead

Both wooton and grimes are odious figures on Twitter… why would I watch their show? Are going to suddenly gain any sort of conscience because they happen to be on tv….

one doesn't have to watch GB News every waking hour to know that the news channel created to give a platform to far-right free speech and combat fictitious cancel culture for paranoid far-righties, has in fact cancelled it's own presenter for speaking freely and not being racist enough, or that the director of programming voluntarily cancelled himself for not being as paranoid about a fictitious marxists undermining the country as the channels meagre viewing audience, which often totals a whopping zero.

it's quite pathetic and little wonder the people involved are now cringing with embarrassment and then cancelling themselves.

"one doesn't have to watch GB News every waking hour to know that the news channel created to give a platform to far-right free speech and combat fictitious cancel culture for paranoid far-righties, has in fact cancelled it's own presenter for speaking freely and not being racist enough, or that the director of programming voluntarily cancelled himself for not being as paranoid about a fictitious marxists undermining the country as the channels meagre viewing audience, which often totals a whopping zero.

it's quite pathetic and little wonder the people involved are now cringing with embarrassment and then cancelling themselves."

This is a but confusing. You cite 'fictitious cancel culture' and then go on to say GB News are 'cancelling' their own people.

So are you saying the cancelling of people does or doesn't exist?

liverpool

Calling people who wear masks on trains 'numpties'

Weird isnt it?the anti makers are portrayed are some left wing malcontents ,yet there was a conservative chairman at that rally on sat and one of the most popular newspapers in the country and its host of informative columnists(Hartley brewer, toby young etc)have consistently pushed a sceptic attitude towards lockdown etc

» Add a new message to this topic