FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Travel - as predicted!

Travel - as predicted!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ebjonnson OP   Man  over a year ago

Maldon

Looks like I’m right again. Travel restrictions to European countries look likely to be lifted to coincide with the parliamentary summer recess.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Looks like I’m right again. Travel restrictions to European countries look likely to be lifted to coincide with the parliamentary summer recess. "

Good news??

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"Looks like I’m right again. Travel restrictions to European countries look likely to be lifted to coincide with the parliamentary summer recess. "
If mrs merkel gets her way we wont be going to europe so wouldnt hold your breath.

Maldon

"Looks like I’m right again. Travel restrictions to European countries look likely to be lifted to coincide with the parliamentary summer recess.

Good news??"

It would be if I had a villa in Tuscany, Provence, all of Italy, France, Spain , Portugal.

"Looks like I’m right again. Travel restrictions to European countries look likely to be lifted to coincide with the parliamentary summer recess.

Good news??

It would be if I had a villa in Tuscany, Provence, all of Italy, France, Spain , Portugal."

They do have hotels

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

Good news??"

I think so don’t you ?

By *isandhers691127Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Villa? A proper tory would only stay in a château.

Maldon

Good news??

It would be if I had a villa in Tuscany, Provence, all of Italy, France, Spain , Portugal.

They do have hotels "

What? And mix with the general public?

Good news??

They do have hotels

What? And mix with the general public? "

Not necessarily, book a room and never leave

By *rsbrooksandjohnCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Things are starting to stink(more than before)

Uefa allowed 2k + officials into uk no quarantine. 60k fans in wembley .F1 siverstone allowed 140k for weekend before 19th july and only malta added to the full green list. There may be trouble ahead !!!?

By *coptoCouple  over a year ago

Côte d'Azur & Great Yarmouth

"Travel restrictions to European countries look likely to be lifted"

Source(s)? Absolutely NO indication of that here in France. And on returning to the UK, although quarantine per se might be abandoned, Boots et al ain't gonna give up their nice little PCR testing earner so easily... Even though we're both double-Pfizer'd and the test to get out of France is free, two tests each in the UK are mandatory (four hundred quid?), which "may" eventually be reduced to only one each.

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Is it just me ???

The green list has just been expanded to include most of the top tax havens used by the UK rich .

"Is it just me ???

The green list has just been expanded to include most of the top tax havens used by the UK rich .

"

Nope

I noticed that as Well .

Theyll be canvassing some of their

Rich Donors again no doubt as well .

Manchester

"Is it just me ???

Nope

I noticed that as Well .

Rich Donors again no doubt as well ."

Yes they’ll be some forms that need signing in person to keep that cash nicely away from HMRC too.

Oh while I’m here I’ll take a couple of weeks sunshine. Don’t want any of that staycation stuff with all those infected peasants!

"Is it just me ???

Nope

I noticed that as Well .

Yes they’ll be some forms that need signing in person to keep that cash nicely away from HMRC too.

Oh while I’m here I’ll take a couple of weeks sunshine. Don’t want any of that staycation stuff with all those infected peasants! "

Quite

Foie gras & a bottle of

Cristal Vinotheque Rose 1996 for luncheon ?

thornaby

"Is it just me ???

Nope

I noticed that as Well .

Oh while I’m here I’ll take a couple of weeks sunshine. Don’t want any of that staycation stuff with all those infected peasants! "

anyway are you happy they have been lifted ?”

Manchester

"Is it just me ???

Nope

I noticed that as Well .

Oh while I’m here I’ll take a couple of weeks sunshine. Don’t want any of that staycation stuff with all those infected peasants!

Quite

Foie gras & a bottle of

Cristal Vinotheque Rose 1996 for luncheon ?"

We’re laughing but it’s probably true

Manchester

"Is it just me ???

Nope

I noticed that as Well .

Oh while I’m here I’ll take a couple of weeks sunshine. Don’t want any of that staycation stuff with all those infected peasants! anyway are you happy they have been lifted ?”"

Makes no odds to me this year but pleased for travel industry and islands such as Majorca where tourists are its lifeblood.

By *rsbrooksandjohnCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

They are taking the michael with some of the green list destinations like brish antartica -50 but clear skies ?

thornaby

"Is it just me ???

Nope

I noticed that as Well .

Oh while I’m here I’ll take a couple of weeks sunshine. Don’t want any of that staycation stuff with all those infected peasants! anyway are you happy they have been lifted ?”

Makes no odds to me this year but pleased for travel industry and islands such as Majorca where tourists are its lifeblood.

"

well I’m happy atleast it’s improving bit of luck we can get away before winter lol

Manchester

"Things are starting to stink(more than before)

Uefa allowed 2k + officials into uk no quarantine. 60k fans in wembley .F1 siverstone allowed 140k for weekend before 19th july and only malta added to the full green list. There may be trouble ahead !!!?"

They all seem to be money related and lots of VIP tickets for VIPs such as , oh I don’t know maybe MPs??

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"They are taking the michael with some of the green list destinations like brish antartica -50 but clear skies ?"

Sounds perfect for those that like a cold climate vacation

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Is it just me ???

"

Actually if it makes you feel any better most of the Caribbean islands on the uk green list are either not letting uk citizens in anyway… or making them quarantine for 10-14 days on arrival….

Maldon

"Is it just me ???

Actually if it makes you feel any better most of the Caribbean islands on the uk green list are either not letting uk citizens in anyway… or making them quarantine for 10-14 days on arrival…."

Bugger! I fancied a few weeks in Barbados as well.

Not desperate and I’m not one of these that ‘needs’ a holiday during a global health crisis but I would like to go cycling around Holland in August. If not, Scotland here I come - bike and train combination.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Is it just me ???

Actually if it makes you feel any better most of the Caribbean islands on the uk green list are either not letting uk citizens in anyway… or making them quarantine for 10-14 days on arrival….

Bugger! I fancied a few weeks in Barbados as well.

Not desperate and I’m not one of these that ‘needs’ a holiday during a global health crisis but I would like to go cycling around Holland in August. If not, Scotland here I come - bike and train combination. "

It came up in conversation because mums side of the family come from Antigua and Montserrat, which are both on the green list… so was speaking to my sister as any excuse to go is a good excuse…

Montserrat are not allowing uk nationals in… Antigua are making people quarantine…

Sis is not happy…

» Add a new message to this topic