By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"Unleash the Kracken

Rise up

Here we go hold onto your hats everybody

New Government surely

"

How so?

As long as everyone is focused on the dreadful Hancock they are forgetting about the 600 million missing tests, the calamitous rise in Delta variant cases and Johnson’s own hapless Leadership credentials.

Just keep throwing dead cats onto the table,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichiebigMan  over a year ago

nenagh

You would not see the clowns running the British government, in Duffy's circus

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't see a General election being called anytime soon, and even so, Boris would be back in Downing Street.

Pretty sure Keith wouldn't want an election now anyway, just look at how badly they've done on the last month or so in two by-elections

By *uliaChris OP   Couple  over a year ago

westerham

"Unleash the Kracken

Rise up

New Government surely

How so?

As long as everyone is focused on the dreadful Hancock they are forgetting about the 600 million missing tests, the calamitous rise in Delta variant cases and Johnson’s own hapless Leadership credentials.

Just keep throwing dead cats onto the table,"

Oh come on don’t give up before you start. Have faith. Make a contest of it.

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

"Unleash the Kracken

Rise up

New Government surely

How so?

600 million tests missing, that's an awful lot.

westerham

"Unleash the Kracken

Rise up

New Government surely

How so?

Just keep throwing dead cats onto the table,

600 million tests missing, that's an awful lot. "

Not sure what that particular fuss is about. Millions of tests have been sent out and by definition loads haven’t yet been used. So what? They’re hardly missing.

Yet another miserabilist claim that doesn’t bear three seconds scrutiny.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

Eight and zero - eighth eight

westerham

Keir hasnt made the morning papers yet but I'm sure a firecracker of a speech is coming today.

I can sense it. Carpe Diem.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Its much more fun to let alex and his shower carry on and enjoy the penny dropping for the red wall simpletons who voted him in.

Of course this will make no difference to your life long tory.

They know their place and will blindly vote in their 'betters' whilst ranting about the eu or immigrants.

#scenes

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Unleash the Kracken

Rise up

New Government surely

How so?

Tests are sent out to hubs to be dispatched to other hubs to be sent out to people for testing and sent back so whats missing ? there are going to be tpousnds apond thousands in the pipeline .

or do you thinks that it takes a couple of days to turn around thats mnay tests ?

westerham

"Its much more fun to let alex and his shower carry on and enjoy the penny dropping for the red wall simpletons who voted him in.

They know their place and will blindly vote in their 'betters' whilst ranting about the eu or immigrants.

#scenes

"

“Simpletons”

The voters do however know when the Islington set hold them in contempt….

liverpool

"Its much more fun to let alex and his shower carry on and enjoy the penny dropping for the red wall simpletons who voted him in.

#scenes

“Simpletons”

The voters do however know when the Islington set hold them in contempt…."

Islington set

liverpool

On a serious note the sooner starmer goes the better.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"On a serious note the sooner starmer goes the better."
Who,s your choice for the job?

westerham

"On a serious note the sooner starmer goes the better.Who,s your choice for the job?"

Oh god don’t ask that

We’re gonna get the “ee by gum what a Northerner I am” Andy Burnham for President lot in here again.

By *ice_chocolateMan  over a year ago

Bilston

On a serious note the sooner starmer goes the better.

I couldn't agree with you more he is acting like a Tory for not going on the attack. He is the wrong man for the job. Even Corbyn would have done a better job of this many own goals by Boris and his bunch of goons making on a daily basis. Labour will be out of power for decades if they continue down this road of picking crap leaders. Only Divid Miliband can win back power for labour, but they have to get him back from America first and get him back in parliament.

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

I was hoping for more from SKS though he has not been tested at a General election yet which is the acid test. So far he has lost 2 out of 2 by elections so the next one is crucial. Looks like he will win that one and silence a few for a bit but he will still need to let the people know what he stands for and what direction the country should take

westerham

"I was hoping for more from SKS though he has not been tested at a General election yet which is the acid test. So far he has lost 2 out of 2 by elections so the next one is crucial. Looks like he will win that one and silence a few for a bit but he will still need to let the people know what he stands for and what direction the country should take"

Keri is just teasing us, making us wait.

There’s a real Ripsnorter of a speech coming. Furious Vengeance. Like JFK reincarnate.

here

"I was hoping for more from SKS though he has not been tested at a General election yet which is the acid test. So far he has lost 2 out of 2 by elections so the next one is crucial. Looks like he will win that one and silence a few for a bit but he will still need to let the people know what he stands for and what direction the country should take

There’s a real Ripsnorter of a speech coming. Furious Vengeance. Like JFK reincarnate. "

Like a fart brewing on a long haul flight, waiting to be released and enjoyed in the comfort of your hotel room bathroom.

Glorious!

westerham

"I was hoping for more from SKS though he has not been tested at a General election yet which is the acid test. So far he has lost 2 out of 2 by elections so the next one is crucial. Looks like he will win that one and silence a few for a bit but he will still need to let the people know what he stands for and what direction the country should take

There’s a real Ripsnorter of a speech coming. Furious Vengeance. Like JFK reincarnate.

Like a fart brewing on a long haul flight, waiting to be released and enjoyed in the comfort of your hotel room bathroom.

Glorious!"

He just needs to repeat this pretty much

https://youtu.be/NsyQ2Q3QMAw

westerham

Is Keir still the leader? He seems to be MIA?

here

"Is Keir still the leader? He seems to be MIA? "

Last seen in Ipswich, trying out as a bingo caller…

"I was hoping for more from SKS though he has not been tested at a General election yet which is the acid test. So far he has lost 2 out of 2 by elections so the next one is crucial. Looks like he will win that one and silence a few for a bit but he will still need to let the people know what he stands for and what direction the country should take"

Given how safe a seat Batley and Spen is for Labour, and that Jo Cox's sister is their candidate for the By Election, you could say that the acid test is if they can hang on to it.

I would imagine that if they were lose Batley and Spen, Keith will have to go.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Given how safe a seat Batley and Spen is for Labour, and that Jo Cox's sister is their candidate for the By Election, you could say that the acid test is if they can hang on to it.

I would imagine that if they were lose Batley and Spen, Keith will have to go."

Some right old strange incidents coming out of Batley recently. As you say acid test.

here

I would imagine that if they were lose Batley and Spen, Keith will have to go.

Some right old strange incidents coming out of Batley recently. As you say acid test. "

“more in common than that which divides us”

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

I would imagine that if they were lose Batley and Spen, Keith will have to go."

I think certain elements of the Labour party are rather hoping that they do lose!

» Add a new message to this topic