FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Johnson and Sunak

Johnson and Sunak

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elenjts OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Doncaster

Johnson and Sunak not to isolate despite being 'pinged' a number 10 spokesperson says, apparently part of a pilot scheme.

Barnard Castle yet again!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irtyd468Man  over a year ago

North

"Johnson and Sunak not to isolate despite being 'pinged' a number 10 spokesperson says, apparently part of a pilot scheme.

Barnard Castle yet again!

"

Havent you realised yet they are special

By *isandhers691127Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Another WRC class U turn from Alex.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Incompetence or arrogance in fucking this up so badly..

Not sure which is the more appropriate..

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"Incompetence or arrogance in fucking this up so badly..

Not sure which is the more appropriate.."

Both?

Bullet holes through shoes.

E

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/07/21 14:04:49]

Is this a world U Turn record? 2 hours 30 minutes? Ffs

The South

"Is this a world U Turn record? 2 hours 30 minutes? Ffs "

Where's the U turn?

E

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Is this a world U Turn record? 2 hours 30 minutes? Ffs

Where's the U turn?

E"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57879730.amp

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

I’m not suprised it’s same shit one rule for them one for us it’s a piss take

"Is this a world U Turn record? 2 hours 30 minutes? Ffs

Where's the U turn?

E"

They are now self isolating

Good that they were forced to perform a U Turn. Politicians should never be allowed to get away with stuff like this.

This one was an epic U-turn. Fast enough to cause whiplash.

The truly astonishing thing is they were arrogant and stupid enough to think they could pull this without a furious reaction from the public.

liverpool

"The truly astonishing thing is they were arrogant and stupid enough to think they could pull this without a furious reaction from the public."

They have done it before, school meals,nurses pay,they normally couldnt give a ficj what tye public say,which makes this u turn so surprising

By *dinburghBLTMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

If brains were made of chocolate Johnson and Sunak would not have enough to make a smartie

Is this a rare case where nobody defends Johnson on here? Have we finally reached the point where everybody can see through him here?

liverpool

"Is this a rare case where nobody defends Johnson on here? Have we finally reached the point where everybody can see through him here?"

I think it's more a case of let it blow over and pretend it didnt happen.

The South

I'm not defending their actions in any way. IMHO they're both Damn stupid in this.

I do find it funny people condemning them for not doing the right thing, then berating them for doing the right thing.

It's a funny old world.

E

"I'm not defending their actions in any way. IMHO they're both Damn stupid in this.

I do find it funny people condemning them for not doing the right thing, then berating them for doing the right thing.

It's a funny old world.

E"

The funny thing is... they managed to achieve the worst of both worlds. They initially did completely the wrong thing, arrogantly showing they don't care about rules and that rules are only for others.

Then they panicked and changed course after the public backlash, by which point everybody had already seen the contempt they hold us is. And Johnson and his chum both looked weak and stupid for causing the very predictable backlash and the subsequet race to U-turn.

By *irtyd468Man  over a year ago

North

"Is this a rare case where nobody defends Johnson on here? Have we finally reached the point where everybody can see through him here?

I think it's more a case of let it blow over and pretend it didnt happen."

The South

"I'm not defending their actions in any way. IMHO they're both Damn stupid in this.

It's a funny old world.

E

The funny thing is... they managed to achieve the worst of both worlds. They initially did completely the wrong thing, arrogantly showing they don't care about rules and that rules are only for others.

Then they panicked and changed course after the public backlash, by which point everybody had already seen the contempt they hold us is. And Johnson and his chum both looked weak and stupid for causing the very predictable backlash and the subsequet race to U-turn."

It really was an incredible feat to fuck up something so simple, so badly.

It seems the baying mob are never satisfied.

They are tested positive for Covid and choose not to self isolate, the world goes mad crying one rule for them, one for us.

The decide to do the right thing and the baying mob cry about a U turn.

Make your minds up baying mob.

E

It's a funny old world.

E

Then they panicked and changed course after the public backlash, by which point everybody had already seen the contempt they hold us is. And Johnson and his chum both looked weak and stupid for causing the very predictable backlash and the subsequet race to U-turn.

They are tested positive for Covid and choose not to self isolate, the world goes mad crying one rule for them, one for us.

E"

I think the point is that the series of events showed it was never about doing the right thing for them. That's the real problem. It shows they only did the "right thing" after the backlash to try and minimise any damage to them.

liverpool

It's a funny old world.

E

E

I think the point is that the series of events showed it was never about doing the right thing for them. That's the real problem. It shows they only did the "right thing" after the backlash to try and minimise any damage to them."

You spoke too soon

liverpool

It's a funny old world.

E

E"

They didnt 'decide'to do the right thing at all.

They did the wrong thing,got a lot of flak and then changed their mind.

The South

It's a funny old world.

E

E

They did the wrong thing,got a lot of flak and then changed their mind."

Yes Lionel, they changed their minds (for whatever reason) and did the right thing.

E

liverpool

It's a funny old world.

E

E

They did the wrong thing,got a lot of flak and then changed their mind.

Yes Lionel, they changed their minds (for whatever reason) and did the right thing.

E"

» Add a new message to this topic