FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Are there any things we can all agree on?

Are there any things we can all agree on?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abio OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I have been wanting to start this thread for a while but honestly struggled to come up with a subject …

So anyway.. here are the rules… someone makes a statement.. and you only reply to that statement if you DISAGREE.. and then you get to explain why…

Okay.. I think I have found a subject/ topic that we can all agree on…..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Newcastle and Gateshead

Right… ahem…..

Katie Hopkins basically being deported from Australia…. Bloody hilarious!!!!

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

well no sorry i cant agree, i never find other peoples misfortune funny but maybe thats just me.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"well no sorry i cant agree, i never find other peoples misfortune funny but maybe thats just me."

come on.. really .. wow…. But it was her own big mouth that got her in trouble

near ipswich

"well no sorry i cant agree, i never find other peoples misfortune funny but maybe thats just me.

come on.. really .. wow…. But it was her own big mouth that got her in trouble "

I will be honest with you i have never read anything she has ever said no idea what she looks like as never seen her on tv and if it wasnt for some on here i wouldnt even know her name as apart from this i never do social media. All i know about her is she triggers some people on here as her name pops up every now and then.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"well no sorry i cant agree, i never find other peoples misfortune funny but maybe thats just me.

come on.. really .. wow…. But it was her own big mouth that got her in trouble I will be honest with you i have never read anything she has ever said no idea what she looks like as never seen her on tv and if it wasnt for some on here i wouldnt even know her name as apart from this i never do social media. All i know about her is she triggers some people on here as her name pops up every now and then."

So… you are commenting on a story that you know nothing about… but just saw the name “Katie Hopkins “ so you decided to comment… am I reading that rightly?

near ipswich

come on.. really .. wow…. But it was her own big mouth that got her in trouble I will be honest with you i have never read anything she has ever said no idea what she looks like as never seen her on tv and if it wasnt for some on here i wouldnt even know her name as apart from this i never do social media. All i know about her is she triggers some people on here as her name pops up every now and then.

So… you are commenting on a story that you know nothing about… but just saw the name “Katie Hopkins “ so you decided to comment… am I reading that rightly?"

No not on the person, i just dont find it "bloody hilarious" that someone is getting deported, when the hook did even though it was right i didnt find it funny but i suppose thats the good thing about humour we all have different ideas on whats funny.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

To be honest with you if no one paid her any attention at all then she wouldnt get the attention she craves, shes a media whore all publicity is good for her be it for or against her

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

come on.. really .. wow…. But it was her own big mouth that got her in trouble I will be honest with you i have never read anything she has ever said no idea what she looks like as never seen her on tv and if it wasnt for some on here i wouldnt even know her name as apart from this i never do social media. All i know about her is she triggers some people on here as her name pops up every now and then.

So… you are commenting on a story that you know nothing about… but just saw the name “Katie Hopkins “ so you decided to comment… am I reading that rightly?No not on the person, i just dont find it "bloody hilarious" that someone is getting deported, when the hook did even though it was right i didnt find it funny but i suppose thats the good thing about humour we all have different ideas on whats funny."

aw I was very pleased to hear the hook got deported and almost as happy to hear that dog Hopkins as been deported from Australia can’t stand her

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Moving on from Hopkins.

As per the rules set by Fabio my statement is

Labour are a shambles.

(I know the Torys are bad etc)

near ipswich

my statement is there is nothing that everyone who posts on here will agree on.

By *isandhers691127Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

I agree with that

near ipswich

"I agree with that "
Thanks

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

That the future of Social Care, needs a cross-party working agreement, where funding is agreed and cannot be gone back on after a GE.

near ipswich

"That the future of Social Care, needs a cross-party working agreement, where funding is agreed and cannot be gone back on after a GE. "
yes agree with that i think you could be the winner.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Right… ahem…..

Katie Hopkins basically being deported from Australia…. Bloody hilarious!!!!"

I agree, loathsome women who has tried to make a living out of being vile to others,

By *xhib12Man  over a year ago

Blyth

That there is no place in sport for racism.

By *ursecretsshh13Couple  over a year ago

crewe

[Removed by poster at 19/07/21 13:33:25]

By *ursecretsshh13Couple  over a year ago

crewe

"That there is no place in sport for racism."

How about there is no room for rasism in any part of life.

By *xhib12Man  over a year ago

Blyth

"That there is no place in sport for racism.

How about there is no room for rasism in any part of life."

That goes without saying but it is topical in sport at present.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

"That the future of Social Care, needs a cross-party working agreement, where funding is agreed and cannot be gone back on after a GE. "

Sounds like a winner.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"Right… ahem…..

I really don't think even Katie Hopkins believes half the stuff she says. What I do think she believes in is the Narcissism of her life and the monetization it creates for her.

The Media Companies that employ her are just as bad. It's nothing to do with fact and fiction, only to do with wealth creation.

By *alking HeadMan  over a year ago

Bolton

I think it was a retaliatory move on their part as we had secretly tried to deport her to Oz. I blame Patel.

By *ayjay218Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Yes regardless of party politics and preferences surely that Boris is a devious lying snake who is out of his depth

Newcastle and Gateshead

Okay I have another one…

If you are a magazine/ newspaper and you are going to try and write a hit piece on someone without looking really salty…. The last person I would try to go after Marcus rashford!

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Okay I have another one…

If you are a magazine/ newspaper and you are going to try and write a hit piece on someone without looking really salty…. The last person I would try to go after Marcus rashford! "

Usual tactic

Smear story in the spectator.

Occissuonal critical piece by the odd Tory.

The mail/Express pick it up.

And then you get people turning on hom

Absolute nap.

"Right… ahem…..

I can't agree either, she's back here now. They should have kept her.

"Okay I have another one…

If you are a magazine/ newspaper and you are going to try and write a hit piece on someone without looking really salty…. The last person I would try to go after Marcus rashford! "

I agree, unfortunately some on here won’t,

The NHS is this country’s greatest achievement.

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

"my statement is there is nothing that everyone who posts on here will agree on. "

Go read the other katie hopkins thread pal

Everyone agrees shes a total cunt and it is in fact very hilarious that she is being deported. Except you

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

"The NHS is this country’s greatest achievement."

By *ammskiMan  over a year ago

lytham st.annes

"The NHS is this country’s greatest achievement. "

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

come on.. really .. wow…. But it was her own big mouth that got her in trouble "

it was on the Jeremy vine show, yes i was listening to jeremey vine, sorry lol that she has part of her skull missing as she has had surgery on her brain, he went on to say he thought perhaps it had made her deranged, his exact words.... i thought if she is disabled you are now taking the piss out of a disability.... but seems no one gives a shit about that coz its katie...

so i now dont know if she is just racist, has odd views or actually has a disability? but im never going to meet her.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"The NHS is this country’s greatest achievement."

By *ayjay218Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"The NHS is this country’s greatest achievement.

"

» Add a new message to this topic