Dominic Raab - oh dear

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thoughts on how his roasting went? Rabbit caught in headlights look? Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aysOfOurLivesCouple  over a year ago

Chigwell

An absolute Womble.

He should go and take the PM and entire cabinet with him.

I liken Boris with George W and this gov as an idiotcrasy …and I’ve never voted labour (and couldn’t vote Corbyn) but will never vote Boris

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"An absolute Womble.

He should go and take the PM and entire cabinet with him.

I liken Boris with George W and this gov as an idiotcrasy …and I’ve never voted labour (and couldn’t vote Corbyn) but will never vote Boris"

Yep, I also doubt he will resign, not yet anyway

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Refusing to answer when he went on holiday as it looks like he was told of the collapse happening but went on holiday anyway!! Allegedly

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My favourite bit was when Raab was being questioned by Tugendhat.

Tugendhat read a report to Raab from July: “Peace talks are stalled and US/Nato withdrawal is resulting in rapid Taliban advances. This could lead to the fall of cities, collapse of security forces, Taliban return to power, mass displacement and significant humanitarian need. The embassy may need to close if security deteriorates.”

Raab asked what the source for that was. And Tugendhat informed Raab it was Raab's own risk report.

I don't know if I should be laughing, shocked or disgusted right now. Maybe all 3.

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

"My favourite bit was when Raab was being questioned by Tugendhat.

Tugendhat read a report to Raab from July: “Peace talks are stalled and US/Nato withdrawal is resulting in rapid Taliban advances. This could lead to the fall of cities, collapse of security forces, Taliban return to power, mass displacement and significant humanitarian need. The embassy may need to close if security deteriorates.”

Raab asked what the source for that was. And Tugendhat informed Raab it was Raab's own risk report.

I don't know if I should be laughing, shocked or disgusted right now. Maybe all 3."

I'd go for all 3. I reckon Tugendhat, given his feelings on the issue, has promised himself Raab's balls for cufflinks.

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"My favourite bit was when Raab was being questioned by Tugendhat.

I don't know if I should be laughing, shocked or disgusted right now. Maybe all 3."

All three but looking at how this shower operate being resigned or in many cases indifferent to lying incompetence seems the way of the U.K. today.

By *ogerBottomsMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

Nasty and thick as pig shite. Hell of a dangerous combo, and too many of the current crop of Tories have both. Priti Patel is another.

He is my local MP, worst luck! I detest the slimy little bastard.

"Nasty and thick as pig shite. Hell of a dangerous combo, and too many of the current crop of Tories have both. Priti Patel is another. "

Yep, they (current government) are a bunch of lying, devious, corrupt , inept wankers

And Johnson happened to wander off on a family holiday that he states isn't a holiday while this is all going down. Convenient timing...

By *mateur100Man  over a year ago

nr faversham

Shocking, unfortunately

"Shocking, unfortunately"

I was shocked. I was also depressingly unshocked as it seemed par for the course with the likes of Raab and Johnson.

» Add a new message to this topic