FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Cabinet Reshuffle

Cabinet Reshuffle

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ercury OP   Man  over a year ago

Grantham

Going to happen over the next day or two.

I would imagine that Dominic Raab and Gavin Williamson are expecting the walk of shame.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mateur100Man  over a year ago

nr faversham

"Going to happen over the next day or two.

I would imagine that Dominic Raab and Gavin Williamson are expecting the walk of shame. "

As they should

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Going to happen over the next day or two.

I would imagine that Dominic Raab and Gavin Williamson are expecting the walk of shame. "

And Patel,

Williamson , gone

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Williamson , gone "

He had to… he was awful and a gaff machine

I know people at the FCO and they are quietly hoping rabb goes and are quietly dreading potentially being landed with Liz truss…

Dowden is actually quite liked within DCMS … so if he gets promoted I know people who will be sad…

Be interesting to see if Johnson has the balls to get rid of priti Patel…

"Williamson , gone

I know people at the FCO and they are quietly hoping rabb goes and are quietly dreading potentially being landed with Liz truss…

Dowden is actually quite liked within DCMS … so if he gets promoted I know people who will be sad…

Be interesting to see if Johnson has the balls to get rid of priti Patel…"

I hope so, she is awful,

By *irtuousBullMan  over a year ago

puerto pollença

How does Gavin Williamson keep on getting jobs? I'd also expect raab to move.

The cabinet at present seems to have been selected based on their views on brexit rather than competence, hopefully that might change.

Grantham

"Williamson , gone

Be interesting to see if Johnson has the balls to get rid of priti Patel…

I hope so, she is awful, "

Not happening.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Raab

Priti not moving.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

" Raab

Priti not moving.

"

That will trigger a few on here.

" Raab

Priti not moving.

"

Tbh , she must be the best the Tories have got to do the job

By *irtuousBullMan  over a year ago

puerto pollença

" Raab

Priti not moving.

Tbh , she must be the best the Tories have got to do the job "

What jobs that? Negotiate with the Saudi's for more weapons?

" Raab

Priti not moving.

Tbh , she must be the best the Tories have got to do the job

What jobs that? Negotiate with the Saudi's for more weapons?"

Yeah, I think she can do whatever she likes, there is obviously nobody available who is better

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Jessica Simor QC

“How can you be Lord Chancellor and Deputy PM? One of his primary functions is to defend the independence of the Judiciary - including independence from the PM and DPM. He must defend the judiciary against himself.”

More stifling of scrutiny and controlling the courts?

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Raab our new Justice Secretary:

"I don't support the Human Rights Act and I don't believe in economic and social rights".

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"Williamson , gone

Be interesting to see if Johnson has the balls to get rid of priti Patel…"

Your FCO friends won’t be happy then!

Liz Truss, I mean really?!?!?!

Has there ever been a less impressive Minister? Ever?

Manchester

Do we really have no better options amongst 350 MPs really?.

That tells you all about why we need a new way of voting and governing. It’s broken. For 50 years all we’ve heard is promises to improve things. It’s getting worse not better. People are getting poorer ( apart from the top elite)

Reduce crime .. doesn’t feel that way to me. I think counting is less accurate and we don’t record antisocial stuff anymore. Too much paperwork. Today police systems still have limited communications between each region.

NHS years and years waiting ( and spending) and no suitable IT system .

Anyone for a Revolution?. Non violent of course.

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

It's a knuckle-shuffle. Nothing more. To be fair, how could it be?

You can't have a reshuffle if you have nothing but jokers in your deck.

Same old shit - different day.

nr faversham

"Do we really have no better options amongst 350 MPs really?.

That tells you all about why we need a new way of voting and governing. It’s broken. For 50 years all we’ve heard is promises to improve things. It’s getting worse not better. People are getting poorer ( apart from the top elite)

Reduce crime .. doesn’t feel that way to me. I think counting is less accurate and we don’t record antisocial stuff anymore. Too much paperwork. Today police systems still have limited communications between each region.

Anyone for a Revolution?. Non violent of course. "

Don't we have a better options in 650 MPs?

People getting poorer. Are they?

Reduce crime. I think it's just a new way of counting.

NHS. Money isn't the answer, middle and upper management failings together with more and more people taking the piss are the issues but it'll take years to sort and no opposition will give it the necessary time

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Shuffling the deck chairs on the Titanic, could be a useful metaphor for the reshuffle.

He’s gearing up for an election in the near future.

The people who now in the cabinet pander to different elements of the party, which means they look like a government in control.

But will papering over the cracks be good enough? Time will tell.

Does Patel have a sex tape of Johnson locked in a vault somewhere? It's starting to seem the most likely way she's kept her job.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Does Patel have a sex tape of Johnson locked in a vault somewhere? It's starting to seem the most likely way she's kept her job."

Everyone knows that job is a poison challace and she's probably the only one who he could get to do it.

It's does not matter what you do in that job because it's an impossible one to do because theres always someone angry on one side or another.

"Does Patel have a sex tape of Johnson locked in a vault somewhere? It's starting to seem the most likely way she's kept her job."
she hasn't dropped any major clangers. It's not easy to be so bad you need to be sacked.

(Bullying etc isn't big enough.)

Manchester

"Do we really have no better options amongst 350 MPs really?.

Anyone for a Revolution?. Non violent of course.

Don't we have a better options in 650 MPs?

People getting poorer. Are they?

Reduce crime. I think it's just a new way of counting.

NHS. Money isn't the answer, middle and upper management failings together with more and more people taking the piss are the issues but it'll take years to sort and no opposition will give it the necessary time "

The 350 was Tory MPs but another completely new choice would be nice .

Poorer … Apparently this generation are the first to be poorer than the previous in ability to buy property and percentage of disposable income .

Totally agree with you regarding the NHS

"Does Patel have a sex tape of Johnson locked in a vault somewhere? It's starting to seem the most likely way she's kept her job.she hasn't dropped any major clangers. It's not easy to be so bad you need to be sacked.

(Bullying etc isn't big enough.) "

How about breaching human rights and breaking the ministerial code again? She did those things too...

"Does Patel have a sex tape of Johnson locked in a vault somewhere? It's starting to seem the most likely way she's kept her job.she hasn't dropped any major clangers. It's not easy to be so bad you need to be sacked.

How about breaching human rights and breaking the ministerial code again? She did those things too..."

mere technicalities that is worthy of click bait and social media. You need to do something Boris wouldn't do. (Today at least).

How about breaching human rights and breaking the ministerial code again? She did those things too...mere technicalities that is worthy of click bait and social media. You need to do something Boris wouldn't do. (Today at least). "

I'd bet Johnson would happily break any rule or law. Pretty low bar there.

Has anybody mentioned that the reshuffle was likely just done to bury the story about the Tories fucking over the poor? By removing the £20 a week from those most in need while also upping what they'll have to pay in NI?

nr faversham

"Has anybody mentioned that the reshuffle was likely just done to bury the story about the Tories fucking over the poor? By removing the £20 a week from those most in need while also upping what they'll have to pay in NI?"

The £20 was a temporary thing through covid. Why does everyone chose to forget that

"Has anybody mentioned that the reshuffle was likely just done to bury the story about the Tories fucking over the poor? By removing the £20 a week from those most in need while also upping what they'll have to pay in NI?

The £20 was a temporary thing through covid. Why does everyone chose to forget that"

Maybe because poverty and homelessness is spiralling while the Tories keep fucking over the poor. So that loss of a grand a year now will really hurt them. Especially with them having to pay higher taxes. And with increasing costs incoming due to the neverending shit mountain that is Brexit.

How about breaching human rights and breaking the ministerial code again? She did those things too...mere technicalities that is worthy of click bait and social media. You need to do something Boris wouldn't do. (Today at least).

I'd bet Johnson would happily break any rule or law. Pretty low bar there."

he's so far avoided to mix up two black sportsman, has (just) about avoided fiddling while Rome burnt.

Tbf not sure why buckland went. Maybe just to make space for demotions.

Grantham

"Has anybody mentioned that the reshuffle was likely just done to bury the story about the Tories fucking over the poor? By removing the £20 a week from those most in need while also upping what they'll have to pay in NI?

The £20 was a temporary thing through covid. Why does everyone chose to forget that"

A future Labour goverment will reinstate it on day one of their tenure.

Except they won't.

nr faversham

The £20 was a temporary thing through covid. Why does everyone chose to forget that

Except they won't. "

FFS the entitlement nonsense just goes on and on

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

How about breaching human rights and breaking the ministerial code again? She did those things too...mere technicalities that is worthy of click bait and social media. You need to do something Boris wouldn't do. (Today at least).

I'd bet Johnson would happily break any rule or law. Pretty low bar there.he's so far avoided to mix up two black sportsman, has (just) about avoided fiddling while Rome burnt.

Tbf not sure why buckland went. Maybe just to make space for demotions. "

Buckland was unlucky in that they needed a landing spot for rabb, and because rabb was supposedly a human rights lawyer in his past, justice seemed a better fit … he was like a fish out of water at the FCO and he got found out pretty badly…

Except they won't. "

Ah the old whataboutism. Anything to ignore what our shitty government are doing to us right now.

Gloucestershire

"Has anybody mentioned that the reshuffle was likely just done to bury the story about the Tories fucking over the poor? By removing the £20 a week from those most in need while also upping what they'll have to pay in NI?"

Yeah but cannot do much about that until the general election.

Gloucestershire

Except they won't.

Ah the old whataboutism. Anything to ignore what our shitty government are doing to us right now."

They maybe what you mentioned, but cannot do much until the general election, but by then electorate might have forgotten about it.

Except they won't.

Ah the old whataboutism. Anything to ignore what our shitty government are doing to us right now.

They maybe what you mentioned, but cannot do much until the general election, but by then electorate might have forgotten about it."

Oh we forget things all the time. It's probably the main reason shitty governments get re-elected.

» Add a new message to this topic