FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Johnson's lying about other leaders now

Johnson's lying about other leaders now

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Johnson said the Dutch PM offered to mediate on a Brexit issue. The Dutch politely said later that was bollocks.

And when Johnson was asked about Biden's concerns over the N. Ire protocol, he said " I don't think it came up at all. We had a meeting of over 90 minutes & it wasn't raised." Strangely, the Whitehouse said they did discuss it.

I'm starting to wonder if Johnson can ever tell the truth.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mateur100Man  over a year ago

nr faversham

"Johnson said the Dutch PM offered to mediate on a Brexit issue. The Dutch politely said later that was bollocks.

And when Johnson was asked about Biden's concerns over the N. Ire protocol, he said " I don't think it came up at all. We had a meeting of over 90 minutes & it wasn't raised." Strangely, the Whitehouse said they did discuss it.

"

How do you know they're no telling porkies?

"Johnson said the Dutch PM offered to mediate on a Brexit issue. The Dutch politely said later that was bollocks.

How do you know they're no telling porkies?"

Hmmm tough choice picking who to believe...

By *mateur100Man  over a year ago

nr faversham

How do you know they're no telling porkies?

Hmmm tough choice picking who to believe..."

Yet you automatically choose...

There are times I think Johnson just lies on reflex. He's been doing it for so long, the lies just pop out of him.

There was an instance where a member of the public angrily confronted him in a hospital. If I remember rightly, the man was complaining that Johnson was just there for a photo op or some such thing. To this, Johnson replied there was no press there. While he was getting filmed by press saying as much. And the guy angrily pointed to the press and asked who they were. It was just so ridiculous.

Look up the hospital clip. It really highlights Johnson will lie about anything. Even when it can be immediately contradicted by reality.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The guy is a fucking lying piece of shit tosser

"The guy is a fucking lying piece of shit tosser "

I would love to see somebody say that in the House of Commons

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The guy is a fucking lying piece of shit tosser

I would love to see somebody say that in the House of Commons "

Lol, yesh would be cool

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

Boris is a sweet talker.

"Boris is a sweet talker. "

If by "sweet talker" you mean inveterate liar, then yes.

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

"Boris is a sweet talker.

If by "sweet talker" you mean inveterate liar, then yes."

The amount of women he has been through, I ask would he get a reply to his message from his mug shot, he has a right old cock on him or he has a few good chat up lines.

"Boris is a sweet talker.

If by "sweet talker" you mean inveterate liar, then yes.

The amount of women he has been through, I ask would he get a reply to his message from his mug shot, he has a right old cock on him or he has a few good chat up lines. "

Money & power have always been a draw for some. And he can be funny. He's also an inveterate liar and a scumbag. People can be more than 1 thing.

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

I would love to see somebody say that in the House of Commons "

I would love the speaker to say answer the f**king question you’ve been asked not give a slogan. Notice Raab yesterday just like Boris on the New York roof was “trade up jobs up wages up”. No mention of trade recovering from Covid so not really growing, jobs again recovering and wages for a few up like truck drivers but not police or those on low wages paying the new NI etc. Oh and definitely no mention of prices up!,

Government by slogan hmmm

I would love to see somebody say that in the House of Commons

I would love the speaker to say answer the f**king question you’ve been asked not give a slogan. Notice Raab yesterday just like Boris on the New York roof was “trade up jobs up wages up”. No mention of trade recovering from Covid so not really growing, jobs again recovering and wages for a few up like truck drivers but not police or those on low wages paying the new NI etc. Oh and definitely no mention of prices up!,

Government by slogan hmmm "

There should be a rule where if a speaker doesn't answer a question, a member from across the aisle gets to kick them in the balls right there and then.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Both major parties are good at asking questions but never give a direct answer to them.

So no difference in any of them, so very easy to criticise and as for captain hindsight

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Both major parties are good at asking questions but never give a direct answer to them.

So no difference in any of them, so very easy to criticise and as for captain hindsight "

Agree to a point but Boris has gone to another level . Ask a question about unemployment and you’re likely to get a response on the Great Wall of China and our rollout of the vaccine. Don’t mention the open borders or death rate !,

"Both major parties are good at asking questions but never give a direct answer to them.

So no difference in any of them, so very easy to criticise and as for captain hindsight

Agree to a point but Boris has gone to another level . Ask a question about unemployment and you’re likely to get a response on the Great Wall of China and our rollout of the vaccine. Don’t mention the open borders or death rate !, "

Pretty much

» Add a new message to this topic