FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Trump's gonna run again, isn't he?

Trump's gonna run again, isn't he?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Trump has seen no real punishment for his lies and law breaking in office. On the contrary, he's seen that being in politics with a load of deluded supporters actually offered him protection from the law. Trump also saw that being in politics allowed him to grift for a shitload of money from his deluded supporters.

So why wouldn't he run again?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

Now the USA have seen what the alternative is he will probably walk it next time.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

I reckon he will.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Trump has seen no real punishment for his lies and law breaking in office. On the contrary, he's seen that being in politics with a load of deluded supporters actually offered him protection from the law. Trump also saw that being in politics allowed him to grift for a shitload of money from his deluded supporters.

"

I don’t think he will, he is an old , obese man who will have a lot to deal with in the next 3 years, his political career is over

near ipswich

"Trump has seen no real punishment for his lies and law breaking in office. On the contrary, he's seen that being in politics with a load of deluded supporters actually offered him protection from the law. Trump also saw that being in politics allowed him to grift for a shitload of money from his deluded supporters.

I don’t think he will, he is an old , obese man who will have a lot to deal with in the next 3 years, his political career is over "

Is this another of your predictions or just an opinion?

I don’t think he will, he is an old , obese man who will have a lot to deal with in the next 3 years, his political career is over "

But Trump has seen that being in politics actually protects him from consequences. I think that's why he might run again.

Even if he doesn't run, I think he'll do everything he can to keep his political clout. If he doesn't run, I think he'll control the Republican party. It's now effectively the party of Trump. He won't wanna give that up.

I don’t think he will, he is an old , obese man who will have a lot to deal with in the next 3 years, his political career is over Is this another of your predictions or just an opinion?"

Both, a prediction is only an opinion . He will be 78 in 2024, 82 in 2028, the US need a younger man in charge

I don’t think he will, he is an old , obese man who will have a lot to deal with in the next 3 years, his political career is over

But Trump has seen that being in politics actually protects him from consequences. I think that's why he might run again.

Even if he doesn't run, I think he'll do everything he can to keep his political clout. If he doesn't run, I think he'll control the Republican party. It's now effectively the party of Trump. He won't wanna give that up."

Maybe, i just can’t see it, look at the state of him, he can’t even put his trousers on the right way

Even if he doesn't run, I think he'll do everything he can to keep his political clout. If he doesn't run, I think he'll control the Republican party. It's now effectively the party of Trump. He won't wanna give that up.

Maybe, i just can’t see it, look at the state of him, he can’t even put his trousers on the right way "

But look at it from his point of view. He's not in jail. If he'd done the things he did as a regular citizen, he would be in jail. That's his motivation to run right there. (Or at least to stay in politics prominently.)

By *ausageNmashCouple  over a year ago

Andover

I don’t think he will, he is an old , obese man who will have a lot to deal with in the next 3 years, his political career is over Is this another of your predictions or just an opinion?

Both, a prediction is only an opinion . He will be 78 in 2024, 82 in 2028, the US need a younger man in charge "

Not a woman then maybe ?

Maybe, i just can’t see it, look at the state of him, he can’t even put his trousers on the right way

But look at it from his point of view. He's not in jail. If he'd done the things he did as a regular citizen, he would be in jail. That's his motivation to run right there. (Or at least to stay in politics prominently.)"

A lot will happen between now and 2024, the republicans will move on, get a younger version of Trump, same message but different person

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

AOC?

I don’t think he will, he is an old , obese man who will have a lot to deal with in the next 3 years, his political career is over Is this another of your predictions or just an opinion?

Both, a prediction is only an opinion . He will be 78 in 2024, 82 in 2028, the US need a younger man in charge

Not a woman then maybe ?"

Or woman, history suggests it will be a man

"history suggests it will be a man "

.... that and the current republican onslaught against womens rights

"history suggests it will be a man

.... that and the current republican onslaught against womens rights"

Yep,

By *mateur100Man  over a year ago

nr faversham

Bookies have trump and biden at 4/1 joint favs. Biden is likely to only get worse. I would suggest trump is going to become president again

"Bookies have trump and biden at 4/1 joint favs. Biden is likely to only get worse. I would suggest trump is going to become president again"

Biden won’t be running in 2024, he will do well to last that long,

"Bookies have trump and biden at 4/1 joint favs. Biden is likely to only get worse. I would suggest trump is going to become president again

Biden won’t be running in 2024, he will do well to last that long, "

There's a noted incumbent advantage, so there will be pressure for Biden to run again. That said, maybe Afghanistan means they won't push him out there again. And it feels like the powers that be want Harris in the top job.

nr faversham

"Bookies have trump and biden at 4/1 joint favs. Biden is likely to only get worse. I would suggest trump is going to become president again

There's a noted incumbent advantage, so there will be pressure for Biden to run again. That said, maybe Afghanistan means they won't push him out there again. And it feels like the powers that be want Harris in the top job."

The powers that be...but not necessarily the electorate

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

[Removed by poster at 27/09/21 17:47:04]

North West

Talking to my friends and former work colleagues in the United States and they talk of a very polarised country still.

They do say that a number of traditional Republicans (who identify with the GOP) are drifting away because the current Republican message lacks vision. It is all about injustice, division and complaining and the message is being propagated by people who come across as somewhat unhinged.

To balance that out, They say that a significant number of low income whites who would normally hang their coat on the Democrat hook are identifying with being associated with others who have grievances and are drifting towards the new Republican Party.

In my opinion, the US needs to press ahead in the world and they are doing that at the moment. Whether the majority of Americans will stick with the idea of moving forwards instead of backwards (as they did in 2020) will really determine 2024 and I guess we will get a glimpse of that in just over a years time

There's a noted incumbent advantage, so there will be pressure for Biden to run again. That said, maybe Afghanistan means they won't push him out there again. And it feels like the powers that be want Harris in the top job.

The powers that be...but not necessarily the electorate"

Biden thrashed Trump at the last election,

"Biden thrashed Trump at the last election, "

it was a landslide according to trump

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

I'd hope the republicans will use someone like desantis, a far better choice

Though trump over either Clinton or biden anyday, unless you get upset by mean tweets that is

"I'd hope the republicans will use someone like desantis, a far better choice

Though trump over either Clinton or biden anyday, unless you get upset by mean tweets that is"

He has been banned from Twitter

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I reckon that anything is possible, and he will probably beat biden this time around.

BRIDGEND

Though trump over either Clinton or biden anyday, unless you get upset by mean tweets that is

He has been banned from Twitter "

Oh no, not Twitter

Who cares

Oh no, not Twitter

Who cares"

Trump does. That was the main way he interacted with a lot of his deluded followers.

Oh no, not Twitter

Who cares"

Nobody, you brought up tweets , not me

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

So far…… but he has criminal investigations in both New York and Georgia that may get him…

They won’t get him on federal charges, it will be the state charges that get him…

Where he is still wildly popular within his republican base, he is dispised by independents… and that why he would get crushed in another general election….

Newcastle and Gateshead

Both, a prediction is only an opinion . He will be 78 in 2024, 82 in 2028, the US need a younger man in charge "

Only allowed to serve 2 terms…. He hasn’t gotten putin’s power yet!!!!!!

Only allowed to serve 2 terms…. He hasn’t gotten putin’s power yet!!!!!! "

Good point, so if he did get re elected he can only do another 4 years?

So far…… but he has criminal investigations in both New York and Georgia that may get him…

They won’t get him on federal charges, it will be the state charges that get him…

Where he is still wildly popular within his republican base, he is dispised by independents… and that why he would get crushed in another general election….

"

If Trump goes down, it's looking likely it'll be the Capone route. Jailed for financial crimes rather than the much more serious ones.

If Trump goes down, it's looking likely it'll be the Capone route. Jailed for financial crimes rather than the much more serious ones."

Which more serious ones? If there was anything to seriously nail him with, it would have been done already, you really think after four years of the hatred that people (some with serious power) had for him, that they wouldn't have got him with something by now?

If Trump goes down, it's looking likely it'll be the Capone route. Jailed for financial crimes rather than the much more serious ones.

Which more serious ones? If there was anything to seriously nail him with, it would have been done already, you really think after four years of the hatred that people (some with serious power) had for him, that they wouldn't have got him with something by now? "

When people gain serious political power, the law no longer truly applies to them. That's proved to be the case with Trump. That's why he's not in jail.

Which more serious ones? If there was anything to seriously nail him with, it would have been done already, you really think after four years of the hatred that people (some with serious power) had for him, that they wouldn't have got him with something by now?

When people gain serious political power, the law no longer truly applies to them. That's proved to be the case with Trump. That's why he's not in jail."

So, nothing then? He had very powerful people against him, established political power, the Clinton's for a start off, Obama, all of the dems, the fbi, the cia, if they could have they would have. Make no mistake about that. But they couldnt, the closest they got was when they had a Clinton employee lie to the fbi about collusion.

When people gain serious political power, the law no longer truly applies to them. That's proved to be the case with Trump. That's why he's not in jail.

So, nothing then? He had very powerful people against him, established political power, the Clinton's for a start off, Obama, all of the dems, the fbi, the cia, if they could have they would have. Make no mistake about that. But they couldnt, the closest they got was when they had a Clinton employee lie to the fbi about collusion. "

No, not nothing. Trump's as guilty as hell. The fact you don't want to look at the things he did speaks volumes. Look up Trump's crimes for yourself if you want. Or don't. Nothing I can say will change your mind.

So have a wonderful day x.

So, nothing then? He had very powerful people against him, established political power, the Clinton's for a start off, Obama, all of the dems, the fbi, the cia, if they could have they would have. Make no mistake about that. But they couldnt, the closest they got was when they had a Clinton employee lie to the fbi about collusion.

No, not nothing. Trump's as guilty as hell. The fact you don't want to look at the things he did speaks volumes. Look up Trump's crimes for yourself if you want. Or don't. Nothing I can say will change your mind.

So have a wonderful day x."

Sorry, you must have more knowledge of what's he has and hadn't done than white house insiders, ex presidents and the intelligence community

Why don't you go tell them?

Sorry, you must have more knowledge of what's he has and hadn't done than white house insiders, ex presidents and the intelligence community

"

You won't listen to a word I say on that topic. You won't acknowledge reality. So there's no point. Be well x

Anyway, will Trump run again? That's what this thread is about.

Hope he does run again..... we could do with a good dose of comedy gold after the last couple of years!!

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

"

I love Trump and hope he does get re-elected. He’s a billion times better than the mess called Biden!

I love Trump and hope he does get re-elected. He’s a billion times better than the mess called Biden! "

hahahahaha

By *leasure domMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Before the time arrives for selecting the GOP's presidential candidate (what a cat fight that will be), Trump will have been indicted in several states on serious criminal charges: not just tax evasion but also attempted election fraud.

There are also legal moves afoot in Scotland in respect of unexplained wealth and therefore money laundering - who supplied the funding for the Menie golf project and the acquisition of Turnberry (both loss-making concerns)?

It takes time to build a case and his accomplices will need to be arraigned and flipped, so the wait is very frustrating for anyone who is concerned about preserving USA's currently fragile democracy, but fortunately there are several DA's who understand that the threat from toxic Trump will absolutely need to be brought to justice.

As for the democrats, Biden should retire after three years and allow his VP to run as sitting president.

I love Trump and hope he does get re-elected. He’s a billion times better than the mess called Biden! "

Biden is useless and he still thrashed the Donald

North Bucks

Oh god if he gets re elected the forum will not cope.

"Oh god if he gets re elected the forum will not cope. "

He won’t, the man is old and a physical mess, I hope he does run though, it will be hilarious

North Bucks

"Oh god if he gets re elected the forum will not cope.

He won’t, the man is old and a physical mess, I hope he does run though, it will be hilarious "

Geezer your predictions are a little wayward. Going to watch this one with interest. It will be carnage.

He won’t, the man is old and a physical mess, I hope he does run though, it will be hilarious

Geezer your predictions are a little wayward. Going to watch this one with interest. It will be carnage. "

It’s only my opinion, he is old and a physical mess though, that can’t be disputed

near ipswich

Geezer your predictions are a little wayward. Going to watch this one with interest. It will be carnage.

It’s only my opinion, he is old and a physical mess though, that can’t be disputed "

Only 2 months left for your 2nd prediction to come true.

It’s only my opinion, he is old and a physical mess though, that can’t be disputed Only 2 months left for your 2nd prediction to come true. "

3 months

near ipswich

It’s only my opinion, he is old and a physical mess though, that can’t be disputed Only 2 months left for your 2nd prediction to come true.

3 months "

yes sorry my mistake when do you think you will change it again?

It’s only my opinion, he is old and a physical mess though, that can’t be disputed Only 2 months left for your 2nd prediction to come true.

3 months yes sorry my mistake when do you

think you will change it again? "

Apology accepted

You won't listen to a word I say on that topic. You won't acknowledge reality. So there's no point. Be well x

Anyway, will Trump run again? That's what this thread is about."

I am accepting reality, they couldn't get him (as it stands) and that's with very powerful people after his head and nowhere to hide. There's only two reasons to explain that, there's nothing to get him for ooorrr the lucky business man is vastly more powerful than the people who have been entrenched in Capitol Hill since the 60s and 70s?

And no he probably won't, if he does, he shouldn't, the US needs a younger head, but he will win if he does.

Newcastle and Gateshead

Only allowed to serve 2 terms…. He hasn’t gotten putin’s power yet!!!!!!

Good point, so if he did get re elected he can only do another 4 years? "

Yes… so it’s more about them jockeying for position to the heir apparent, and if he got trounced will they be able to get back to somewhere near the centre if trump takes the party further to the right…..

Newcastle and Gateshead

Which more serious ones? If there was anything to seriously nail him with, it would have been done already, you really think after four years of the hatred that people (some with serious power) had for him, that they wouldn't have got him with something by now? "

You could basically use volume 2 of the moeller report and charge him with everything from witness tampering, obstruction of justice and tampering in a federal election …. Wouldn’t even need to revisit any of the Russia stuff

That would be a decision for an AG, it was never going to be Barr since he tried his hardest to squash it! Also if they went down that route I would bet that he claimed there is a letter he left saying he pardoned himself and all his family…..

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

Ron DeSantis or Ted Cruz, the only Republicans showing themselves besides President Trump showing themselves to be worthy.

President Trump definitely was a lot better trade partner and friend to the UK than joey and his clowns.

Not sure why all the hatred from you?

North West

Ron DeSantis or Ted Cruz, the only Republicans showing themselves besides President Trump showing themselves to be worthy.

President Trump definitely was a lot better trade partner and friend to the UK than joey and his clowns.

Not sure why all the hatred from you?"

President Trump was not a better trade partner because we never were a trade partner and he imposed trade sanctions.

Newcastle and Gateshead

Not sure why all the hatred from you?"

Ted Cruz is not liked by anyone outside the family of ted Cruz…. And desantis is going to be in a hell of a governor race next year in Florida! Val demmings may end up winning that contest…

The issue is that it is trumps party till he decides it’s not, and the longer his stretches out the will him won’t he run stuff the more power he has as everyone is shit scared to go up against him….

Ted Cruz is not liked by anyone outside the family of ted Cruz…. And desantis is going to be in a hell of a governor race next year in Florida! Val demmings may end up winning that contest…

The issue is that it is trumps party till he decides it’s not, and the longer his stretches out the will him won’t he run stuff the more power he has as everyone is shit scared to go up against him…."

I bet a lot of Republicans secretly hate Trump for making it the Trump party. But they can't say as much because they need his endorsement so desperately now. The entire party is fucked.

The issue is that it is trumps party till he decides it’s not, and the longer his stretches out the will him won’t he run stuff the more power he has as everyone is shit scared to go up against him….

I bet a lot of Republicans secretly hate Trump for making it the Trump party. But they can't say as much because they need his endorsement so desperately now. The entire party is fucked."

The they should have done a better job at communicating with the people Trump did, and if they want his power they need a candidate who will and if they want to keep it they had better commit to it.

I bet a lot of Republicans secretly hate Trump for making it the Trump party. But they can't say as much because they need his endorsement so desperately now. The entire party is fucked.

The they should have done a better job at communicating with the people Trump did, and if they want his power they need a candidate who will and if they want to keep it they had better commit to it. "

At this point, it's basically about kissing Trump's ass. They know they need to kiss his ass for him to endorse them.

BRIDGEND

[Removed by poster at 29/09/21 19:40:40]

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

So, nothing then? He had very powerful people against him, established political power, the Clinton's for a start off, Obama, all of the dems, the fbi, the cia, if they could have they would have. Make no mistake about that. But they couldnt, the closest they got was when they had a Clinton employee lie to the fbi about collusion. "

He has had a very powerful cabal of pederfiles fighting against him doing his good work.

He has had a very powerful cabal of pederfiles fighting against him doing his good work. "

Pardon ?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

He has had a very powerful cabal of pederfiles fighting against him doing his good work.

Pardon ? "

Basically so much shit revealed about a person/poster in so few words

You wonder if they troll for shits and giggles…

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

I hit the wrong emoji when i said about trump fighting a cabal of pederphiles.

I meant not .

And no of course i wasnt being serious.

Its 1 of the craziest stories ive ever heard

"I hit the wrong emoji when i said about trump fighting a cabal of pederphiles.

I meant not .

And no of course i wasnt being serious.

Its 1 of the craziest stories ive ever heard"

nr faversham

The powers that be...but not necessarily the electorate

Biden thrashed Trump at the last election, "

Granted but that won't have any bearing the next time. Only bidens record as president and he's not Mr popular even now

Friendly reminder that November 3rd 2020 was the first time in history that vote counting was stopped in the middle of the night.

» Add a new message to this topic