FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Boris ain't worried

Boris ain't worried

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rFunBoy OP   Man  over a year ago

Longridge

So, while Boris ain't concerned that supply chains and prices are going up - as wages will rise to match the rise in cost of living..

Is that the private or public sector he is referring to as he just recently stitched Nurses, Firefighters, Police and other public workers pay at 3% or less.

While public sector pay rises what happens to the rest. The recent rise in gas/electric prices outweighs the 3% NHS pay rise. Average rise was £60 for Nurses, gas and electricity has already gone up £40 per month, petrol by 10p per litre and shopping trolleys too.

He is not concerned of overseeing a National pay cut. What a truly caring guy he is....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So, while Boris ain't concerned that supply chains and prices are going up - as wages will rise to match the rise in cost of living..

Is that the private or public sector he is referring to as he just recently stitched Nurses, Firefighters, Police and other public workers pay at 3% or less.

While public sector pay rises what happens to the rest. The recent rise in gas/electric prices outweighs the 3% NHS pay rise. Average rise was £60 for Nurses, gas and electricity has already gone up £40 per month, petrol by 10p per litre and shopping trolleys too.

He is not concerned of overseeing a National pay cut. What a truly caring guy he is...."

He doesn’t give a shit, never has, never will

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

"So, while Boris ain't concerned that supply chains and prices are going up - as wages will rise to match the rise in cost of living..

He is not concerned of overseeing a National pay cut. What a truly caring guy he is...."

I can't say I'm surprised. I doubt if any of his Cabinet are worried; or any of his Party's donors, or quite a number of Tory voters.

After all, none of them are going to be adversely affected by the jobs gap, rising energy bills, shortages, inflation, etc.

These are nothing but inconveniences to the wealthy; as was 10 years of Austerity.

He wasn't worried about Covid, either - which is why he allowed the Cheltenham Festival to go ahead.

Even after he survived the virus, he wasn't worried about preventing the Delta variant arriving in the UK, either.

It must be quite a thing, to be so unworried about so much mayhem and death; particularly when you and your Government are responsible for quite a lot of it.

Still, if you're devoid of a conscience, it must be easier.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They’re going to let inflation rip.

Time to up-skill or get left behind.

By *inkysundayCouple  over a year ago

London

What does it say about the British public that large swathes of this country love this odious man?

Britain is in a very nasty place.

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

so long as wealthy members of putin's circle of chums keep paying johnson to play tennis with them and pay for monthly policy meetings with johnson and sunak, why should the tory government and their southern supporters care about the rest of the country?

Longridge

"They’re going to let inflation rip.

Time to up-skill or get left behind. "

Bit like COVID-19, you either live or die. In the old days, they used to say "we need a good war" or "a good pandemic" or "good cold winter" to cull the population numbers down.

It appears that he's got two set in place, it's just the war he ain't yet sorted. Then again, we keep on poking the Bear and the Panda so that might be too.

Now it mu

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

That 3rd paragraph of what you wrote is a bit of a simplification

Actually this is going to sound weird… I would give any political figures a pass on gas/electricity prices and petrol prices

The price on gas is 3 times more than it was last year, and the smaller companies offering the cheapest rates were never going to survive as they were basically spending more to buy then we’re charging getting back…

And the price of oil at the moment is the highest it’s been in almost 8 years…..

How the government deal with getting these people to other energy suppliers is a different topic, because the new suppliers were never going to be able to give them as good a deal because of market rates…

Just thought I’d put that out there for context……

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Dutch gas futures market are reporting a price of 344p per therm for November.

It was 50p per therm at the start of the year.

Longridge

"Dutch gas futures market are reporting a price of 344p per therm for November.

It was 50p per therm at the start of the year. "

And how much did they buy at 50p to pump back into the depleted offshore fields stored for winter when it becomes expensive again as it does every year? I heard it was ZERO. There was even a time they were paying people to take it but again, there was no foresight to store it.

Where did all that gas go they found around our coasts in the 70's and 80's?

I am sure I remember my dad laughing when Callaghan said "no one in this country will ever need to pay for gas and ?electricity would be at cost"

That sounded great until Thatcher and her Yuppies got their sticky hands on British Gas. Did anyone "Tell Sid" that flogging our gas reserves ?to line the pockets of a few to Europe would one say have to be bought back in at 200 times the price.

And they want a bronze statue for her in Parliament. They should do a Guy Fawkes and burn effigies in December. No gas, no social housing, all flogged for a quick buck.

Are we really going to tackle Climate change with Shareholder run energy companies with vested interests?

By *entlemanrogueMan  over a year ago

Motherwell

people need to stop voting these con artists into power.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

Fact is he isn't smart enough to figure it out.

You reap what you sow, the majority of the public voted for him.

Longridge

I didn't.. and will be honest, not for Brexit either.

Smoke and mirrors for the benefit of the few. The rest were treated like mushrooms, "kept in the dark and fed with shit".

By *azylivingMan  over a year ago

swansea / Bristol

"people need to stop voting these con artists into power."

I think the problem lies that one party is as bad as the other

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

"people need to stop voting these con artists into power.

I think the problem lies that one party is as bad as the other "

The mp's need a job with no qualifications necessary.

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"What does it say about the British public that large swathes of this country love this odious man?

Britain is in a very nasty place."

Plenty don’t exactly love Borris but do despise labours left wing crackpots. Election was a choice of shooting ones self in the foot or loosing both legs and an arm in an industrial grinder

» Add a new message to this topic