FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Five years ago today.. the moment I believe political decency died

Five years ago today.. the moment I believe political decency died

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abio OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

It doesn’t seem like it… 5 years ago today… the access Hollywood tape was released….

I think the way trump dealt with it and him having no consequences has shaped how politicians and their communications team have talked to the public since

And maybe sadly how many people are prepared to look the other way if there was a bigger goal in sight

No one else would have survived that every other politician would have been sacked or resigned or pulled out on the spot

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It doesn’t seem like it… 5 years ago today… the access Hollywood tape was released….

I think the way trump dealt with it and him having no consequences has shaped how politicians and their communications team have talked to the public since

And maybe sadly how many people are prepared to look the other way if there was a bigger goal in sight

No one else would have survived that every other politician would have been sacked or resigned or pulled out on the spot"

It was from 2005, and was released as an attack. He wasn't a politician in 2016,he was a business man/ celebrity attempting to become president. What did you expect him to do? Be all prim and proper about it? He knew full well that wasnt what people wanted anymore. And because he knew that he won, everyone against it took it as a joke and was sure that all the shit on him would keep him out. I guess they made sure in 2020 but too late. Also I don't get where you think there is decency in politics? In front of cameras maybe, they all do the right thing then, but behind the camera? Behind closed doors, is there fuck. The only difference is Trump said that shit behind and in front of the camera?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It doesn’t seem like it… 5 years ago today… the access Hollywood tape was released….

No one else would have survived that every other politician would have been sacked or resigned or pulled out on the spot

It was from 2005, and was released as an attack. He wasn't a politician in 2016,he was a business man/ celebrity attempting to become president. What did you expect him to do? Be all prim and proper about it? He knew full well that wasnt what people wanted anymore. And because he knew that he won, everyone against it took it as a joke and was sure that all the shit on him would keep him out. I guess they made sure in 2020 but too late. Also I don't get where you think there is decency in politics? In front of cameras maybe, they all do the right thing then, but behind the camera? Behind closed doors, is there fuck. The only difference is Trump said that shit behind and in front of the camera? "

Agree 100% this video sums up political parties (on both sides) and he knew it was coming

https://youtu.be/G2qIXXafxCQ

» Add a new message to this topic