FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Prince Andrew Met police

Prince Andrew Met police

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackal1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

So do you believe the Met police have stood down and are taking “no further action” due to political pressure or is he innocent of any wrong doing?

I’m reminded of the Cyril Smith cover up. He knew too many others involved to ever be allowed to stand in a dock.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"So do you believe the Met police have stood down and are taking “no further action” due to political pressure or is he innocent of any wrong doing?

I’m reminded of the Cyril Smith cover up. He knew too many others involved to ever be allowed to stand in a dock. "

you have got it in one,no further action or if these people do get nicked and found guilty they never get a sentence like the general public do,look at r kelly been found guilty but not being sentenced till next year,if he sells other famous people out for the same shit he be getting a nice light sentence in a country club/prison

Manchester

Yes if you lived in a council house in Oldham I wonder if they would walk away quite so quickly. Nothing to see here!!

Where’s Maxwells case up to? She must be plea bargaining to avoid a very long sentence. So all the evidence isn’t out and yet no further action.

By *eggy_FemaleWoman  over a year ago

between now and never

"Yes if you lived in a council house in Oldham I wonder if they would walk away quite so quickly. Nothing to see here!!

Where’s Maxwells case up to? She must be plea bargaining to avoid a very long sentence. So all the evidence isn’t out and yet no further action. "

I believe her trail date is set for November 29th..

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"So do you believe the Met police have stood down and are taking “no further action” due to political pressure or is he innocent of any wrong doing?

I’m reminded of the Cyril Smith cover up. He knew too many others involved to ever be allowed to stand in a dock. "

it was always going to be a cover up it’s always the case with the elite

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So many conspiracy theories. Leave the guy alone for goodness sake. He's been punished enough what with having to dine at a pizza express and losing the ability to sweat

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

Personally I don’t believe his accuser. The American judicial system is a joke and anyone can file a civil suit with no evidence threshold required. The fact that they took a picture of the lawsuit being posted and sent the picture to all the news outlets, said it all really.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

It’s a civil case and so the police don’t really get involved as it’s a private lawsuit

When opinion is equal or greater then facts, we get statements like the below.

"Personally I don’t believe his accuser. The American judicial system is a joke and anyone can file a civil suit with no evidence threshold required. The fact that they took a picture of the lawsuit being posted and sent the picture to all the news outlets, said it all really."

North West

"When opinion is equal or greater then facts, we get statements like the below.

Personally I don’t believe his accuser. The American judicial system is a joke and anyone can file a civil suit with no evidence threshold required. The fact that they took a picture of the lawsuit being posted and sent the picture to all the news outlets, said it all really."

The following are not opinions:

Prince Andrew has been accused in a civil suit, not a criminal one. The US Police are not involved and neither are U.K. Police.

The American civil judiciary system allows anyone to file a civil suit with zero evidence of wrongdoing.

The Accuser took pictures of the lawsuit being posted to Prince Andrew and offered the images to media outlets around the world.

The following are opinions.

I don’t believe his accuser because she has no evidence and thus far the suit has been about showmanship.

Many, many people use civil suits in the USA for opportunistic financial gain.

Personally I don’t believe his accuser. The American judicial system is a joke and anyone can file a civil suit with no evidence threshold required. The fact that they took a picture of the lawsuit being posted and sent the picture to all the news outlets, said it all really.

Prince Andrew has been accused in a civil suit, not a criminal one. The US Police are not involved and neither are U.K. Police.

The American civil judiciary system allows anyone to file a civil suit with zero evidence of wrongdoing.

The Accuser took pictures of the lawsuit being posted to Prince Andrew and offered the images to media outlets around the world.

I don’t believe his accuser because she has no evidence and thus far the suit has been about showmanship.

Many, many people use civil suits in the USA for opportunistic financial gain. "

well said and my opinion is the same

thornaby

Maybe if he wasn’t a royal the opinion would be different

By *atonMan  over a year ago

barnet

Absolute joke, the fat bloated privileged bourgeoisie are above the law, simple

By *oublethefunMan  over a year ago

Midlands, london

It's not the job of the police to prosecute but it is there job to gather evidence to give to the (crown prosecutor) so they can decide weather their is a case to be answered by a judge and jury.

If the met are refusing to investigate then that's a dereliction of duty.!!!!

Bristol

"It's not the job of the police to prosecute but it is there job to gather evidence to give to the (crown prosecutor) so they can decide weather their is a case to be answered by a judge and jury.

If the met are refusing to investigate then that's a dereliction of duty.!!!! "

It’s an American case

North West

"It's not the job of the police to prosecute but it is there job to gather evidence to give to the (crown prosecutor) so they can decide weather their is a case to be answered by a judge and jury.

If the met are refusing to investigate then that's a dereliction of duty.!!!! "

The Police do not interfere in civil matters in this country, let alone in any other country.

Bristol

I’m reminded of the Cyril Smith cover up. He knew too many others involved to ever be allowed to stand in a dock. you have got it in one,no further action or if these people do get nicked and found guilty they never get a sentence like the general public do,look at r kelly been found guilty but not being sentenced till next year,if he sells other famous people out for the same shit he be getting a nice light sentence in a country club/prison"

I very much doubt that he will get away without a prison sentence

thornaby

I’m reminded of the Cyril Smith cover up. He knew too many others involved to ever be allowed to stand in a dock. you have got it in one,no further action or if these people do get nicked and found guilty they never get a sentence like the general public do,look at r kelly been found guilty but not being sentenced till next year,if he sells other famous people out for the same shit he be getting a nice light sentence in a country club/prison

I very much doubt that he will get away without a prison sentence "

I can’t see him doing prison no wat

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

Our children are just objects of desire for these monsters. And I am going to mention the celibate devils who walk around with God lifting there shoulders of purity.

"Personally I don’t believe his accuser. The American judicial system is a joke and anyone can file a civil suit with no evidence threshold required. The fact that they took a picture of the lawsuit being posted and sent the picture to all the news outlets, said it all really."

Opinion isn’t facts and I held accountability of opinion misrepresented as facts.

Sharing a set of undisputed facts whilst sandwiching opinion doesn’t make an opinion anything more then baseless opinion.

Many, many people use civil suits in the USA for opportunistic financial gain. "

Prince Andrew has had plenty of opportunities to clear his name, and that of the Royal Family.

The BBC interview showed clearly his incompetence and the Queen forcibly putting Prince Andrew on ice. He lost all his role with large and small charities as they too clearly felt he is a dodge-pot.

I don’t see anyone in their same mind, inviting Prince Andrew to their home, whilst having a teenage daughter in his presence.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Not sticking up for the non sweaty nonce. But realistically what charge do you go after?

And how do you prove it after all this time?

How did they convict Jimmy Saville !

He never admitted his crimes.

M
"Not sticking up for the non sweaty nonce. But realistically what charge do you go after?

And how do you prove it after all this time? "

North Bucks

[Removed by poster at 11/10/21 17:40:21]

North Bucks

"How did they convict Jimmy Saville !

He never admitted his crimes.

MNot sticking up for the non sweaty nonce. But realistically what charge do you go after?

And how do you prove it after all this time? "

Did they convict him?

And what can they get Prince Andrew for? You can’t really go after him for the trafficking aspect as that’s on Epstein.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

The reason this is a civil case is presumably because there isn't the amount/quality of evidence to bring a criminal case. This is a question of pursuing civil damages using a system in which the burden of proof is significantly less than in criminal courts.

North West

Remarkable how so many people are so sure of Prince Andrew’s guilt, despite a complete lack of evidence about him doing anything.

He is innocent until the evidence surfaces that will convince a jury that he isn’t.

That said the American justice system is a joke.

North West

"Prince Andrew has had plenty of opportunities to clear his name, and that of the Royal Family.

The BBC interview showed clearly his incompetence and the Queen forcibly putting Prince Andrew on ice. He lost all his role with large and small charities as they too clearly felt he is a dodge-pot.

I don’t see anyone in their same mind, inviting Prince Andrew to their home, whilst having a teenage daughter in his presence. "

So your assertion that stupid opinions give rise to stupid posts is….

Manchester

If the met are refusing to investigate then that's a dereliction of duty.!!!!

The Police do not interfere in civil matters in this country, let alone in any other country."

They do if a person has been sex trafficked.

Not sure how reciprocal our arrangement t is with the US .

There has been no denial of being at the parties where sex trafficking is alleged .

The girl was 17 amongst others of a similar age and Andrew took part in those parties that is not in dispute . It smells bad but no hard evidence yet.

The civil case may have no merit but I if it leads to other avenues of crime then I’m sure our met police will be only too happy to investigate further .. won’t they??

Manchester

"Remarkable how so many people are so sure of Prince Andrew’s guilt, despite a complete lack of evidence about him doing anything.

He is innocent until the evidence surfaces that will convince a jury that he isn’t.

That said the American justice system is a joke."

Guilty of being a spoilt entitled wanker who took part in arranged parties involving very young girls. So no crime proven yet I agree.

If anyone’s 17 year old daughter was at a a gathering of much older men intent on having sex with her I’m sure there would be nothing to be concerned about.

By *kstallionMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

I share the anger when people of the elite seem to get away with things that ordinary people would not but at the same time any prosecution needs to provide enough evidence to pass the threshold. I think also the police may still have the cliff Richard saga fresh in their minds.

??

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

Did he shag her ? a high probability in my mind.

Was it against her will? only the two of them know that but only a pervert would do that in my mind and would think if thats what gets you off it wouldnt be a one off.

Did he know she was being trafficked ? Again only he knows that but i ask myself when he at the time due to his position and age could have fucked 1000,s of teenage girls legally why would he put himself in that position?

North West

I’m reminded of the Cyril Smith cover up. He knew too many others involved to ever be allowed to stand in a dock. Did he shag her ? a high probability in my mind.

Was it against her will? only the two of them know that but only a pervert would do that in my mind and would think if thats what gets you off it wouldnt be a one off.

Did he know she was being trafficked ? Again only he knows that but i ask myself when he at the time due to his position and age could have fucked 1000,s of teenage girls legally why would he put himself in that position? "

The rich and the powerful have always been surrounded by glamour. It goes with the territory.

You don’t have to be a Swinger to go to a sex Party when you are very, very rich and it still goes on today.

Watch the “Boats out of Haulover” You Tube channel and you see loads of young bikini clad girls sprawling across the yachts of millionaires and billionaires. Where do they come from? How do they get there??

Who is going to go to a party like that and suspect that they have all been trafficked?

Decades pass and Epstein was discovered to have done some pretty bad stuff in procuring some of his girls - but not all of them. Some young girls did then, and will do now - anything to be around rich people.

It’s sick, but it’s true.

Manchester

I’m reminded of the Cyril Smith cover up. He knew too many others involved to ever be allowed to stand in a dock. Did he shag her ? a high probability in my mind.

Did he know she was being trafficked ? Again only he knows that but i ask myself when he at the time due to his position and age could have fucked 1000,s of teenage girls legally why would he put himself in that position? "

Good point but if he believed gagging contracts were in place and I mean NDA’s not the ball gags he may have felt safe. Epstein had been doing it for years. I take your point on the more than one occasion comment.

Arrogance and self entitlement can lead you to believe you are above reproach.

Look how Saville was defended as a national treasure and how the establishment gagged John Lydon to stop him saying anything public.

Manchester

Did he know she was being trafficked ? Again only he knows that but i ask myself when he at the time due to his position and age could have fucked 1000,s of teenage girls legally why would he put himself in that position?

The rich and the powerful have always been surrounded by glamour. It goes with the territory.

You don’t have to be a Swinger to go to a sex Party when you are very, very rich and it still goes on today.

Watch the “Boats out of Haulover” You Tube channel and you see loads of young bikini clad girls sprawling across the yachts of millionaires and billionaires. Where do they come from? How do they get there??

Who is going to go to a party like that and suspect that they have all been trafficked?

Decades pass and Epstein was discovered to have done some pretty bad stuff in procuring some of his girls - but not all of them. Some young girls did then, and will do now - anything to be around rich people.

It’s sick, but it’s true."

All true but these were very young girls who looked very young so is that excusable? That’s not glamour that’s perverted.

Bristol

So if there was not going to be some kind of financial gain by his accuser would she still keep on going ?

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

The US have someone in custody who has all the answers.

Bristol

"The US have someone in custody who has all the answers. "

But she is going to say anything to get a reduced sentence

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

Apparently she had a previous payout and it ment she could not bring more accusations but she was keeping that secret! So we are left hanging on the actual truth. What is the truth!

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

I couldn't give a FUCK!

Notts

"I couldn't give a FUCK!"

That's not good on a swingers site

Bristol

"I couldn't give a FUCK!"

Then why join in ?

thornaby

It’s sick, but it’s true."

so it’s the girls fault sounds like the old excuse of it’s there own fault wearing shorts skirts and cleavage on show ffs

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

The reason why it is civil and not criminal in the US is because they have a statute of limitations on which certain crimes can be charged….

The example of this would be bill Cosby, where he was only ever charge with one criminal count of sexual assault, because the statute of limitations in that state meant the others were too old to then be charged… and that one charge in itself was only a few days from falling outside the statute!

Also because none of the alleged crimes happened in the uk I don’t think the met or CPS have jurisdiction to charge criminally… it would have been up to the US to ask to extradite, but they can’t because of statute of limitations again!

By *irtyold manMan  over a year ago

barnsley

Money and powere can get you anything.

Time to get rid of the royal family

Innocent until proven guilty and all that. But it doesn't look good when Andy has done everything he can to avoid clearing his name. He avoided being served papers at length. And he's avoiding talking to the cops in the US too.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

I’m reminded of the Cyril Smith cover up. He knew too many others involved to ever be allowed to stand in a dock. you have got it in one,no further action or if these people do get nicked and found guilty they never get a sentence like the general public do,look at r kelly been found guilty but not being sentenced till next year,if he sells other famous people out for the same shit he be getting a nice light sentence in a country club/prison

I very much doubt that he will get away without a prison sentence "

i agree he will get a sentence it just depends what sort,he stays quiet. He gets nailed to the wall,he drops others in the shit he gets a nice comfy country club style prison with a smaller sentence

North West

"Innocent until proven guilty and all that. But it doesn't look good when Andy has done everything he can to avoid clearing his name. He avoided being served papers at length. And he's avoiding talking to the cops in the US too."

No sane person would willingly get themselves served by an American court.

It cost me $21,500 a few years ago to “prove” that I had nothing to do with a complaint made by someone I had never met, never communicated with and never even heard of. My “crime” was that I knew someone else who was the main Defendant in the case and I had engaged in unrelated business with them. I also had businesses that I owned served at least 6 or 7 times a year for completely bogus complaints, in an effort to extract compensation, this being a lesser cost than legal fees.

Bullshit legal cases were some of the triggers to my decision to sell my businesses over there.

Bristol

"Innocent until proven guilty and all that. But it doesn't look good when Andy has done everything he can to avoid clearing his name. He avoided being served papers at length. And he's avoiding talking to the cops in the US too.

It cost me $21,500 a few years ago to “prove” that I had nothing to do with a complaint made by someone I had never met, never communicated with and never even heard of. My “crime” was that I knew someone else who was the main Defendant in the case and I had engaged in unrelated business with them. I also had businesses that I owned served at least 6 or 7 times a year for completely bogus complaints, in an effort to extract compensation, this being a lesser cost than legal fees.

Bullshit legal cases were some of the triggers to my decision to sell my businesses over there."

Exactly this it’s a money making scam perpetuated by lawyers

Manchester

"Innocent until proven guilty and all that. But it doesn't look good when Andy has done everything he can to avoid clearing his name. He avoided being served papers at length. And he's avoiding talking to the cops in the US too.

Bullshit legal cases were some of the triggers to my decision to sell my businesses over there.

Exactly this it’s a money making scam perpetuated by lawyers "

I’m sure it is that as well but it’s exposing Andrew for being a sick bastard too. People who groom young children need exposing for who they are whatever their status.

He does not deny being at any of the locations or at the parties. Bad judgement ?. Seems he judged it badly over and over again.

North West

I’m sure it is that as well but it’s exposing Andrew for being a sick bastard too. People who groom young children need exposing for who they are whatever their status.

He does not deny being at any of the locations or at the parties. Bad judgement ?. Seems he judged it badly over and over again.

"

But it isn’t.

It is simply demonstrating that a woman can file a complaint against Prince Andrew with no evidence to back it up, and under the American system, he now has to prove her complaint to be wrong with all of the mess, cost and publicity that entails.

She would not be able to file such a complaint here in the U.K. because Solicitors here are required to take a formal witness statement from the claimant (accuser) and that person would be at risk of a criminal perjury conviction if they lied under oath on a civil witness statement.

No one should be rushing to judgement on the basis of a complaint being made in a US civil court.

Bristol

"

Children? She was 17 at the time I believe

Seek help.

" Children? She was 17 at the time I believe

"

Bristol

"Seek help.

"

What you mean ask help ?

In the eyes of British law she was not a child so don’t give that argument.

If anyone falsely accused you of doing something as vile as the accusations made against Andy Pandy, we would want our day in court. We would want to speak to the police and provide all details to prove innocence.

So why is Andy Pandy hiding instead!

If you don’t understand, you’ll frankly never understand.

"Seek help.

What you mean ask help ?

"

Bristol

"If you don’t understand, you’ll frankly never understand.

Seek help.

Enlighten me

What you mean ask help ?

"

Bristol

"If you don’t understand, you’ll frankly never understand.

Seek help.

What you mean ask help ?

"

Enlighten me

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Seek help.

What you mean ask help ?

"

But the allegations aren’t not related to an offence that happened in the uk.. they happen in a state in the US where the legal age was 18…

So not only would it have been statutory sexual assault charges up to the R word, within the statute of limitations…. But someone travels across state lines for the purpose of sex with a minor, that throws up sex trafficking charges within the statutes

near ipswich

"Seek help.

What you mean ask help ?

But the allegations aren’t not related to an offence that happened in the uk.. they happen in a state in the US where the legal age was 18…

So not only would it have been statutory sexual assault charges up to the R word, within the statute of limitations…. But someone travels across state lines for the purpose of sex with a minor, that throws up sex trafficking charges within the statutes

"

no i think you find it was in london 2001 that the claim is about.

Bristol

"Seek help.

What you mean ask help ?

no i think you find it was in london 2001 that the claim is about."

Yup

By *ocketman99Man  over a year ago

fermanagh

What “evidence” does a person claiming to have been trafficked and had sex with a man have to provide.

[Removed by poster at 12/10/21 13:40:19]

He could answer the questions the FBI want to ask him. Clearly they are keen to ask him about what he knows.

If your close friend was a pedo, and he killed himself and you were implicated as being an associate, would you also hide from the cops?

"

What “evidence” does a person claiming to have been trafficked and had sex with a man have to provide. "

Bullshit legal cases were some of the triggers to my decision to sell my businesses over there."

So you think Andy's worried he doesn't have the money for the US legal sytem? That's his true concern?

hahahahaha

North West

So you think Andy's worried he doesn't have the money for the US legal sytem? That's his true concern?

hahahahaha"

No of course not.

The point I was making was about the foolishness of engaging in the process in the first place.

By *elboy321Man  over a year ago

Paisley

Stop all funding to the Royal spongers until the nonce is extradited to America

hahahahaha

No of course not.

The point I was making was about the foolishness of engaging in the process in the first place."

Do you think by dodging the system at every opportunity he looks more innocent? And do you think they're gonna just forget all about him if he keeps dodging them?

Manchester

"

Others were apparently younger still and tell me how old is he?? You actually think a man of 60 partying and potentially having coerced sex with 17 year old is acceptable?? Really??

We are in a bad place if that’s acceptable behaviour in this country.. !!

I don’t know if he’s guilty of having forced sex but he is guilty of being sick attending such arranged parties and associating with girls half his daughters age. Guilty of a a statute crime maybe not but morally .. no contest he’s a sick disgrace.

near ipswich

Others were apparently younger still and tell me how old is he?? You actually think a man of 60 partying and potentially having coerced sex with 17 year old is acceptable?? Really??

I don’t know if he’s guilty of having forced sex but he is guilty of being sick attending such arranged parties and associating with girls half his daughters age. Guilty of a a statute crime maybe not but morally .. no contest he’s a sick disgrace. "

Again scant regard for detail hes 60 now not back in 2001 and yes agree a 40 y/o with a 17 y/o is not good and i wouldnt be happy if it was my daughter but its not against the law.

When you go to parties do you everyone who is going? ive been to a few swingers parties and take it that everyone is there of their own free will why would anyone think any different?

Manchester

I don’t know if he’s guilty of having forced sex but he is guilty of being sick attending such arranged parties and associating with girls half his daughters age. Guilty of a a statute crime maybe not but morally .. no contest he’s a sick disgrace. Again scant regard for detail hes 60 now not back in 2001 and yes agree a 40 y/o with a 17 y/o is not good and i wouldnt be happy if it was my daughter but its not against the law.

When you go to parties do you everyone who is going? ive been to a few swingers parties and take it that everyone is there of their own free will why would anyone think any different?"

Because those who were invited were told that young girls would be available. Would you go to that swingers party?

near ipswich

I don’t know if he’s guilty of having forced sex but he is guilty of being sick attending such arranged parties and associating with girls half his daughters age. Guilty of a a statute crime maybe not but morally .. no contest he’s a sick disgrace. Again scant regard for detail hes 60 now not back in 2001 and yes agree a 40 y/o with a 17 y/o is not good and i wouldnt be happy if it was my daughter but its not against the law.

When you go to parties do you everyone who is going? ive been to a few swingers parties and take it that everyone is there of their own free will why would anyone think any different?

Because those who were invited were told that young girls would be available. Would you go to that swingers party? "

Were they? where did this little gem of info come from or do you know someone who was invited and was told young girls were on offer?

Manchester

Because those who were invited were told that young girls would be available. Would you go to that swingers party? Were they? where did this little gem of info come from or do you know someone who was invited and was told young girls were on offer?"

Getting personal with the comments again . You must stop that !! I can’t help that you’ve possibly had a sheltered life so why do you chose to comment on mine so negatively??

I’ve been busy and done a lot. Is that a crime ? Not in the crime league of Andrew obviously.

I watched it being reported on US news. Yes that simple. I’m thinking CNN but can’t be 100% sure.

You don’t answer my question. Would you think it was a good party to go to?

near ipswich

Because those who were invited were told that young girls would be available. Would you go to that swingers party? Were they? where did this little gem of info come from or do you know someone who was invited and was told young girls were on offer?

Getting personal with the comments again . You must stop that !! I can’t help that you’ve possibly had a sheltered life so why do you chose to comment on mine so negatively??

I’ve been busy and done a lot. Is that a crime ? Not in the crime league of Andrew obviously.

I watched it being reported on US news. Yes that simple. I’m thinking CNN but can’t be 100% sure.

You don’t answer my question. Would you think it was a good party to go to? "

Obviously not as im really not into hookers or young girls at my age.I am not defending him if he is guilty then he should be done but all i have seen from you is that he knew young girls were on offer with no actual proof and inaccurate info that he was 60 and she was 17 when although it doesnt make it right he was 40.

Its not uncommon for young girls to be drawn to money,power and fame so im not sure some who fits that profile would expect a girl to be trafficked as alledged thats all im saying.

Manchester

Because those who were invited were told that young girls would be available. Would you go to that swingers party? Were they? where did this little gem of info come from or do you know someone who was invited and was told young girls were on offer?

You don’t answer my question. Would you think it was a good party to go to? Obviously not as im really not into hookers or young girls at my age.I am not defending him if he is guilty then he should be done but all i have seen from you is that he knew young girls were on offer with no actual proof and inaccurate info that he was 60 and she was 17 when although it doesnt make it right he was 40.

Its not uncommon for young girls to be drawn to money,power and fame so im not sure some who fits that profile would expect a girl to be trafficked as alledged thats all im saying. "

You’re right on my age error but even at 40 it’s wrong if the girls appear to be recruited for their lack of age.

Every point you make you read in the media or a government release . Does that make it fact?

The allegations have not been proven however Epstein’s parties were well know in his circle for attracting young girls or maybe girls being “provided”. To believe that during repeated visits Andrew wasn’t aware of this and the fact he still kept contact ( whilst more discrete) with suspected and then a proven abuser is hardly credible in his defence of I wasn’t aware . He knew and didn’t back off but kept going back.

I cannot say he’s guilty but it doesn’t look good either way.

Notts

I've certainly Been in clubs with a minimum age and seen girls younger? Or perhaps not? Any guy in the place could have had a photo taken.... 17 not 18! That's a narrow line!

I'm not excusing him, as she would have been too young at 20 for him lol but let's be fair to posh people

Manchester

Open question

Would anyone on this site go to a party where you knew or suspected very young girls were procured whether through persuasion or coercion for your pleasure go to that party.

If you go to an open night club there a luck of the draw aspect on age I agree.

These parties weren’t luck they we’re arranged expressly to please mr Epstein’s taste and I’m sure the frequent repeat guests knew. Interesting how no other celebrities are shouting how innocent they are. Heads down and hope it goes away.

Notts

"Open question

Would anyone on this site go to a party where you knew or suspected very young girls were procured whether through persuasion or coercion for your pleasure go to that party.

These parties weren’t luck they we’re arranged expressly to please mr Epstein’s taste and I’m sure the frequent repeat guests knew. Interesting how no other celebrities are shouting how innocent they are. Heads down and hope it goes away. "

would you go to a venue for sex not knowing if everyone in that venue was mentally well? not knowing if some had been coerced to go by their partners? and should the proprietors of such venues be responsible for those people? after all they are the ones making the money.... and are you part responsible coz youre there to?

Yep weve all gone to parties and not considered everyone there, ive seen someone with a mental disability (im trying not to be specific) on an orgy bed. However who am i to judge her? and her own judgement? she seemed happy enough!

It is easy to point! and Young women like to go to parties! that is all im saying.... plus of course epstein hadnt been found guilty of anything at that time..... but i still think andy is a perv and fergie is a slut

By *sianmale89Man  over a year ago

Stockport

I mean it's sketchy tbh, on one hand he had a friendship with Epstein and Maxwell before news off their crimes became public and he was seen pictured with one off the victims along with more or less shooting himself in the foot on that interview he took part in...

On the other hand at the time given the circumstances the Met either had not enough evidence to take the matter further or anything solid to go by?...

Who knows really if it was covered up or stalled from on up higher it's been done well and if not whether he is Innocent or Guilty something just seems off..

Just my own view on it

Manchester

"Open question

These parties weren’t luck they we’re arranged expressly to please mr Epstein’s taste and I’m sure the frequent repeat guests knew. Interesting how no other celebrities are shouting how innocent they are. Heads down and hope it goes away.

would you go to a venue for sex not knowing if everyone in that venue was mentally well? not knowing if some had been coerced to go by their partners? and should the proprietors of such venues be responsible for those people? after all they are the ones making the money.... and are you part responsible coz youre there to?

Yep weve all gone to parties and not considered everyone there, ive seen someone with a mental disability (im trying not to be specific) on an orgy bed. However who am i to judge her? and her own judgement? she seemed happy enough!

It is easy to point! and Young women like to go to parties! that is all im saying.... plus of course epstein hadnt been found guilty of anything at that time..... but i still think andy is a perv and fergie is a slut "

Again like a disco or club you take a risk. These parties were for the older guys to meet and have sex with young girls . Your example is chance and slight risk. These were organised and set up for a known purpose and the purpose was known by the guests. It’s alleged .

I don’t go into an random adult bar expecting to meet very young girls specifically put there for me. The point is the clear intent.

If I go to a friends house warming and he’s laid on lots of young girls I’m outta there and reporting it. I hopefully don’t have friends who do that.

Notts

"Open question

It is easy to point! and Young women like to go to parties! that is all im saying.... plus of course epstein hadnt been found guilty of anything at that time..... but i still think andy is a perv and fergie is a slut

Again like a disco or club you take a risk. These parties were for the older guys to meet and have sex with young girls . Your example is chance and slight risk. These were organised and set up for a known purpose and the purpose was known by the guests. It’s alleged .

I don’t go into an random adult bar expecting to meet very young girls specifically put there for me. The point is the clear intent.

If I go to a friends house warming and he’s laid on lots of young girls I’m outta there and reporting it. I hopefully don’t have friends who do that. "

No, a bdsm is for certain play, like naked female clothed male, as is greedy girl or..... skool night!, I mean WTF! How can that be right? Can any of those be right? Really? Argue it in court, so you turned up dressed as a school girl and he spanked you....and others watched but did nothing.... guilty

Notts

Friends house warming

» Add a new message to this topic