FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > A red, gold and green coalition?

A red, gold and green coalition?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bernath OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Whilst the tories have a sizable lead, the polls suggest that broadly more people are somewhat opposed to the tories than support them. Would it be in the realms of possibility that if the next election were to occur that the tories, that a labour, lib dem, green coalition would be successful?

I doubt the SNP would want to join because of the strong nationalist aspect, but who knows?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Think we need PR for any real chance of a true representation.

I can’t see the various party’s candidates standing aside and being organised enough.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"Whilst the tories have a sizable lead, the polls suggest that broadly more people are somewhat opposed to the tories than support them. Would it be in the realms of possibility that if the next election were to occur that the tories, that a labour, lib dem, green coalition would be successful?

I doubt the SNP would want to join because of the strong nationalist aspect, but who knows?"

I think you are clutching at straws if you want the tories out so bad get out and start campaigning for who you want in.

This seems to be part of the problem people are happy to sit on their pc,s and bitch rather than get out and campaign for the changes they want.

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

"Whilst the tories have a sizable lead, the polls suggest that broadly more people are somewhat opposed to the tories than support them. Would it be in the realms of possibility that if the next election were to occur that the tories, that a labour, lib dem, green coalition would be successful?

I doubt the SNP would want to join because of the strong nationalist aspect, but who knows?"

Not impossible but improbable

By *or Fox SakeCouple  over a year ago

Thornaby

I doubt the SNP would want to join because of the strong nationalist aspect, but who knows?I think you are clutching at straws if you want the tories out so bad get out and start campaigning for who you want in.

This seems to be part of the problem people are happy to sit on their pc,s and bitch rather than get out and campaign for the changes they want."

I want PR and a federal structure for the UK.

I'm actively campaigning for it.

By *bernath OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I doubt the SNP would want to join because of the strong nationalist aspect, but who knows?I think you are clutching at straws if you want the tories out so bad get out and start campaigning for who you want in.

This seems to be part of the problem people are happy to sit on their pc,s and bitch rather than get out and campaign for the changes they want."

I’ll see you at the next rally then

» Add a new message to this topic