FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Do you regret vote for Brexit?

Do you regret vote for Brexit?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Did you vote for Brexit and now regret it ?

Share and we will cuddle your foolishness.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *estriancdtopTV/TS  over a year ago

chester

Think the only foolish people are the ones that think people who voted for it have changed there mind about it

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I think the only foolishness is keeping on about it

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"Did you vote for Brexit and now regret it ?

Share and we will cuddle your foolishness. "

you have just shown how out of touch you are with the U.K. public just like Cameron was if you don’t move on mate it will eat you up and turn you even more bitter than you are now

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nobody on here will openly admit that they regret voting for Brexit , it’s a cult

thornaby

Nobody on here will openly admit that they regret voting for Brexit , it’s a cult"

there ya go another one out of touch the out of touch cult

Nobody on here will openly admit that they regret voting for Brexit , it’s a cultthere ya go another one out of touch the out of touch cult "

Out of touch? Your living in a bubble if you think people are happy with the way Brexit is going, it’s been a shit show, I just want to see a few advantages of leaving the EU

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Nobody on here will openly admit that they regret voting for Brexit , it’s a cult"

Its a religion now, brexitism, with Nigel their deity, and Boris as Its religious leader.

Adherants listen to LBC for the good news and their religious text is the Daily Mail. Which is contradictory like all good religious texts.

The mantra is Boris is good, Boris is great, boris gave us brexit, we didn’t need to wait.

True believers give the sign of the “b”, their prayer is

“Our Nigel, who art in GB News, hallowed be thy pint, thy brexit done, thy will be won, on the north as it is in middle england. Give us today our Daily Mail, and deliver us from remoaning, as they continue to remoan against, for yours is pinstripe broker suit we like, no moan.”

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

I dont think a few people on here who constantly whinge because they lost the vote represents the majority who voted remain they have accepted it moved on and enjoying life just like the brexiteers.

thornaby

Nobody on here will openly admit that they regret voting for Brexit , it’s a cult

Its a religion now, brexitism, with Nigel their deity, and Boris as Its religious leader.

Adherants listen to LBC for the good news and their religious text is the Daily Mail. Which is contradictory like all good religious texts.

The mantra is Boris is good, Boris is great, boris gave us brexit, we didn’t need to wait.

“Our Nigel, who art in GB News, hallowed be thy pint, thy brexit done, thy will be won, on the north as it is in middle england. Give us today our Daily Mail, and deliver us from remoaning, as they continue to remoan against, for yours is pinstripe broker suit we like, no moan.”"

ffs the only people who mention Nigel on here is remainers lol

near ipswich

“Our Nigel, who art in GB News, hallowed be thy pint, thy brexit done, thy will be won, on the north as it is in middle england. Give us today our Daily Mail, and deliver us from remoaning, as they continue to remoan against, for yours is pinstripe broker suit we like, no moan.”ffs the only people who mention Nigel on here is remainers lol"

I must say ive noticed that too #obsesed

By *eanoCoolMan  over a year ago

wisbech

Not this one again, its been done to death already surely , think everyone on here knows by now who is happy, who is still pissed off, and those who don't really give a flying fuck

By *ynonvalleyboyMan  over a year ago

merthyr

No

But i did regret going with the blonde

By *or Fox SakeCouple  over a year ago

Thornaby

The odds for reapplying to rejoin the EU are now 5/1 for a 2026 date.

Recent survey showed only 18% of people think brexit is going well.

You can then throw in the hard but simple observation that brexit voters were older. They are dieing out ( yes it's not pleasent to think about is it ).

The brexit funders are seeing the options they hoped for simply not happening. They will want to make a few quid, if that's in the EU, they'll back that.

Brexit was sold as a simple answer to a set of very complex problems. It's creating more problems than it was supposed to solve.

thornaby

"The odds for reapplying to rejoin the EU are now 5/1 for a 2026 date.

You can then throw in the hard but simple observation that brexit voters were older. They are dieing out ( yes it's not pleasent to think about is it ).

The brexit funders are seeing the options they hoped for simply not happening. They will want to make a few quid, if that's in the EU, they'll back that.

Brexit was sold as a simple answer to a set of very complex problems. It's creating more problems than it was supposed to solve.

"

ffs after all the fucked up polls that’s been wrong why do you bother quoting one brexit wasn’t supposed to happen along with trump Jc was supposed to be in charge now we won’t be joking back not for decades but the eu won’t ever resemble the eu of tday

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I don’t see the uk ever rejoining the EU as it is now if ever.

By *i joanneCouple  over a year ago

blackpool

Dry your eyes .

"I dont think a few people on here who constantly whinge because they lost the vote represents the majority who voted remain they have accepted it moved on and enjoying life just like the brexiteers."

Sounds like a few people who continually moaned and whinged about the EU when we’re members, they struggled to ‘move on’

Thornaby

ffs after all the fucked up polls that’s been wrong why do you bother quoting one brexit wasn’t supposed to happen along with trump Jc was supposed to be in charge now we won’t be joking back not for decades but the eu won’t ever resemble the eu of tday "

I'm quoting the bookies for the odds of rejoining.

I cannot recall seeing one single poll prediction saying Corbyn would win.

Brexit support was underestimated, the pollsters have changed their methodology as a result.

Trump was consistently behind in the polls, hence he lost the popular vote.

I bother because polls, surveys give a good insight to mood feelings and the possible outcomes.

It's the same reason your insurance company asks you a shed load of questions. Statistics matter.

thornaby

ffs after all the fucked up polls that’s been wrong why do you bother quoting one brexit wasn’t supposed to happen along with trump Jc was supposed to be in charge now we won’t be joking back not for decades but the eu won’t ever resemble the eu of tday

Brexit support was underestimated, the pollsters have changed their methodology as a result.

I bother because polls, surveys give a good insight to mood feelings and the possible outcomes.

It's the same reason your insurance company asks you a shed load of questions. Statistics matter."

omfg you started of with them reliable polls now ya talking about betfred or is it right said Fred pmsl

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

“Our Nigel, who art in GB News, hallowed be thy pint, thy brexit done, thy will be won, on the north as it is in middle england. Give us today our Daily Mail, and deliver us from remoaning, as they continue to remoan against, for yours is pinstripe broker suit we like, no moan.”ffs the only people who mention Nigel on here is remainers lolI must say ive noticed that too #obsesed "

Oh no! The brexquistion are on the case! No worries their instruments of torture are still in a container somewhere in lowestoft, it might take some time to arrive….

Totally agree. Simpletons can’t think outside of their foolishness.

"I don’t see the uk ever rejoining the EU as it is now if ever.

"

Maybe. I suppose you remember the good old days before we had the EU . When life was so much better

Is everyone enjoying their freedoms and our own laws.

Can any Brexiteers suggest any positive financial benefits we’ve received so far

Errrm . Perhaps we will be waiting a long time.

Pretty please just one really good financial benefit we got out of Brexit

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I'm proud of the way I voted. The problems the UK is having now have been brewing for years.

Brexit and Covid may have brought them forward a bit but they would have happened anyway Brexit or no Brexit.

Being in the EU was probably covering a lot of issues the UK was having anyway.

By *ad66Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"

Those "older" brexit voters are the ones who voted to join the (then EEC) EU & have the advantage of knowing the UK before and after they voted to join the "it's just a common market for members to trade together" what they didn't vote for was a dictatorial European superstate that over rided the members sovereignty & act like a bunch of petulant spoiled brats. That's why those "oldies" voted out!

Oldies voted out because they’re irrelevant and needed to make one last hurrah.

The UK is insignificant on the World stage . The oldies hoping we had an empire, alas like all empires they fall and become nothing.

"I'm proud of the way I voted. The problems the UK is having now have been brewing for years.

Brexit and Covid may have brought them forward a bit but they would have happened anyway Brexit or no Brexit.

Being in the EU was probably covering a lot of issues the UK was having anyway. "

Fair point. Sadly we just made it more difficult going it alone.

thornaby

"Oldies voted out because they’re irrelevant and needed to make one last hurrah.

The UK is insignificant on the World stage . The oldies hoping we had an empire, alas like all empires they fall and become nothing.

"

wow I think your post are even making remainers on here cringe keep digging lol

By *unmatt888Man  over a year ago

Marlborough

"Oldies voted out because they’re irrelevant and needed to make one last hurrah.

"

Why do remainers keep insisting that the UK is irrelevant?

P5, G7, 5th/6th largest economy, Europe’s biggest stock exchange, one of the most powerful expeditionary militaries, hugely influential information and broadcasting, etc.

Yes, we are no longer the world’s superpower. But we’re not insignificant either.

P5, G7, 5th/6th largest economy, Europe’s biggest stock exchange, one of the most powerful expeditionary militaries, hugely influential information and broadcasting, etc.

Yes, we are no longer the world’s superpower. But we’re not insignificant either."

All indicators shows we are declining. As is our relevance. Where’s our trade deal with the ISA, China, Australia. India , Russia.

Thornaby

It's the same reason your insurance company asks you a shed load of questions. Statistics matter.omfg you started of with them reliable polls now ya talking about betfred or is it right said Fred pmsl"

I'm playing to my audience.

I don’t understand why people are referring to the polls, corbyn or the bookies. It’s clear the Brexiteers were duped and are too embarrassed by their ineptitude to admit their failings.

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

"I dont think a few people on here who constantly whinge because they lost the vote represents the majority who voted remain they have accepted it moved on and enjoying life just like the brexiteers."

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"I don’t understand why people are referring to the polls, corbyn or the bookies. It’s clear the Brexiteers were duped and are too embarrassed by their ineptitude to admit their failings. "
i havent met any one who is embarased about there vote,what i have seen is a noisy minority who wont stop whinging about a vote from 2016.christ if id known it would piss people of so much i would of got out and voted for it myself,even most i know who voted remain have stopped going on about it now,but you crack on insulting peoples intelegence im sure that will bring them round to see things from your point of veiw

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Londoncentric "I know better than anyone else", could well be the reason that "simple" Northern folk voted to leave

"Think the only foolish people are the ones that think people who voted for it have changed there mind about it "

Spot on

wow I think your post are even making remainers on here cringe keep digging lol"

Lol

Yes and talk about out and out prejudice

How has leaving the EU effected?

HGV issues

Cost of food rises

Shorter business hours due to staff shortages

Pubs not offering food due to lack of chefs

Shortage of carers in hospices

Shortage of butchers

Now tell me just 1 financial benefit you’ve gained from Brexit .

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

Very bitter. You can have another referendum in 48 years.

I think the hardcore Remainers are making themselves ill

I regret voting for brexit, my vote was pointless anyway as North of the border that's little excuse but I thought I was doing the right thing at the time. What we had wasn't perfect by any means but my eyes have been opened to the mayhem it has caused to many lovely people in this and other countries in Europe.

"I regret voting for brexit, my vote was pointless anyway as North of the border that's little excuse but I thought I was doing the right thing at the time. What we had wasn't perfect by any means but my eyes have been opened to the mayhem it has caused to many lovely people in this and other countries in Europe. "

Respect you man

By *rauntonbananaMan  over a year ago

Braunton

It’s done, it’s dusted..stop banging on about it FFS!!!

"Very bitter. You can have another referendum in 48 years.

I think the hardcore Remainers are making themselves ill"

Why 48 years, it must be great living in Spain??

"It’s done, it’s dusted..stop banging on about it FFS!!!"

I wish it was done and dusted

"It’s done, it’s dusted..stop banging on about it FFS!!!

I wish it was done and dusted "

It’s done and dusted. What a hilarious statement. If someone doesn’t understand the lasting implications of Brexit that effects our daily lives.

Wake up boyo.

By *r ilikefunMan  over a year ago

neath

I can only speek for my self as a sub contractor carpenter it us nice not to have my throat cut i now earn enough to pay my bills

"I can only speek for my self as a sub contractor carpenter it us nice not to have my throat cut i now earn enough to pay my bills "

I wish I could get a carpenter to do some shelves and wall panelling for me it’s been impossible recently

Braunton

It’s done and dusted. What a hilarious statement. If someone doesn’t understand the lasting implications of Brexit that effects our daily lives.

Wake up boyo."

Braunton

Wake up boyo."

Braunton

By done and dusted i was referring to result of the referendum. We are no longer part of the EU. It’s time to move forward and grasp nee opportunities instead of talking the UK down all the time. There is no going back… get over it !!!

"By done and dusted i was referring to result of the referendum. We are no longer part of the EU. It’s time to move forward and grasp nee opportunities instead of talking the UK down all the time. There is no going back… get over it !!!"

Do you mean like the anti eu brigade did when we were in the EU?

near ipswich

"By done and dusted i was referring to result of the referendum. We are no longer part of the EU. It’s time to move forward and grasp nee opportunities instead of talking the UK down all the time. There is no going back… get over it !!!"
They cant mate its turned in a cult they never will.

"By done and dusted i was referring to result of the referendum. We are no longer part of the EU. It’s time to move forward and grasp nee opportunities instead of talking the UK down all the time. There is no going back… get over it !!!They cant mate its turned in a cult they never will. "

Just like the ERG , Farage and all the other anti EU die hards who couldn’t ‘get on with it’ whilst we were in the EU,

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

"By done and dusted i was referring to result of the referendum. We are no longer part of the EU. It’s time to move forward and grasp nee opportunities instead of talking the UK down all the time. There is no going back… get over it !!!They cant mate its turned in a cult they never will. "

thornaby

ain’t that the truth unfortunately and iv noticed a nasty bitterness creeping into some of these posts from them

It's not losing the vote that's the problem... It's the shit that won it and the shit that it's implementation is causing... If things were going as well as promised, it wouldn't bea problem... But they aren't! They are going, pretty much, as warned.. Unfortunately some would rather act like children and name call etc instead of actually finding out how much they actually fucked up... But ya know... We really shouldn't complain eh?!

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

"By done and dusted i was referring to result of the referendum. We are no longer part of the EU. It’s time to move forward and grasp nee opportunities instead of talking the UK down all the time. There is no going back… get over it !!!They cant mate its turned in a cult they never will.

Just like the ERG , Farage and all the other anti EU die hards who couldn’t ‘get on with it’ whilst we were in the EU,

"

...and just as a reminder, before the vote Farage was claiming this:

"There could be unstoppable demand for a re-run of the EU referendum if Remain wins by a narrow margin on 23 June, UKIP leader Nigel Farage has said.

Mr Farage said he believed the Leave campaign were on course for victory.

But he said there would be resentment, particularly in the Conservative Party, if not, with claims the referendum will not have been a fair contest."

"By done and dusted i was referring to result of the referendum. We are no longer part of the EU. It’s time to move forward and grasp nee opportunities instead of talking the UK down all the time. There is no going back… get over it !!!They cant mate its turned in a cult they never will.

"There could be unstoppable demand for a re-run of the EU referendum if Remain wins by a narrow margin on 23 June, UKIP leader Nigel Farage has said.

But he said there would be resentment, particularly in the Conservative Party, if not, with claims the referendum will not have been a fair contest.""

Exactly, he , his paymasters, the ERG and their supporters would never have accepted the result and ‘moved on’

Get a life!

near ipswich

But he said there would be resentment, particularly in the Conservative Party, if not, with claims the referendum will not have been a fair contest."

Exactly, he , his paymasters, the ERG and their supporters would never have accepted the result and ‘moved on’ "

Do you know this as fact or just another one of wild predictions.

Exactly, he , his paymasters, the ERG and their supporters would never have accepted the result and ‘moved on’ "

Shhhhh people sid in this forum, he got direct line to admin. Oh and he never voted labour at last election.

Absolutely not, imagine if Corbyn won. Doesn’t bare thinking about. Racist, terrorist supporting Marxism.

Exactly, he , his paymasters, the ERG and their supporters would never have accepted the result and ‘moved on’

Shhhhh people sid in this forum, he got direct line to admin. Oh and he never voted labour at last election."

PMSL,

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

[Removed by poster at 27/10/21 14:24:07]

golden fields

Absolutely not, imagine if Corbyn won. Doesn’t bare thinking about. Racist, terrorist supporting Marxism."

I didn't have a "Corbyn" option on my ballot. Just leave or remain.

It's good to see "Corbyn" is a still the standard answer to why the Tories and/or Brexit is all about serving the ultra rich as the expense of everyone else.

Absolutely not, imagine if Corbyn won. Doesn’t bare thinking about. Racist, terrorist supporting Marxism.

It's good to see "Corbyn" is a still the standard answer to why the Tories and/or Brexit is all about serving the ultra rich as the expense of everyone else.

"

And Labour Party is about turning a blind eye to children being groomed. Being anti Jewish and killing thousands in an illegal gulf war.

"

Corbyn lives in their heads rent free,

golden fields

And Labour Party is about turning a blind eye to children being groomed. Being anti Jewish and killing thousands in an illegal gulf war."

I didn't have a option for labour on my ballot either. Just leave and remain.

I find it hard to believe that yours said.

1. Leave

2. Remain

3. Corbyn

4. labour

Spain, Lancs

Funnily enough I've just been watching a Spanish news item on TVE about supply shortages in Spain.

They are struggling to get car parts...and also children's toys. They are blaming a worldwide shortage of electrical components and also transport. They fear subsequent job losses in the car industry.

They also report that wages in Spain have fallen by nearly 4% in the last 3 months.

I note that the EU share of the world economy is down from over 30% in 1980 to 16% today.

I'm very proud to have voted to leave the EU. No-one wants to be shackled to a corpse

"Funnily enough I've just been watching a Spanish news item on TVE about supply shortages in Spain.

They are struggling to get car parts...and also children's toys. They are blaming a worldwide shortage of electrical components and also transport. They fear subsequent job losses in the car industry.

They also report that wages in Spain have fallen by nearly 4% in the last 3 months.

I note that the EU share of the world economy is down from over 30% in 1980 to 16% today.

I'm very proud to have voted to leave the EU. No-one wants to be shackled to a corpse"

What is the UKs share of the world’s economy?

Spain, Lancs

"Funnily enough I've just been watching a Spanish news item on TVE about supply shortages in Spain.

I'm very proud to have voted to leave the EU. No-one wants to be shackled to a corpse

What is the UKs share of the world’s economy? "

I'll have to go and check. You could do it but I suspect you just want to paint Britain in a bad light It's what you do. I can't think why that makes you happy to ridicule your fellow citizens.

But the following unemployment figures may cast some light (warning: they'll disappoint you ): UK 4.5%; Germany 6.1%; France 8%; Spain 15.3%

I'll have to go and check. You could do it but I suspect you just want to paint Britain in a bad light It's what you do. I can't think why that makes you happy to ridicule your fellow citizens.

But the following unemployment figures may cast some light (warning: they'll disappoint you ): UK 4.5%; Germany 6.1%; France 8%; Spain 15.3%"

Do you know the answer? It must be great living in Spain

Spain, Lancs

But the following unemployment figures may cast some light (warning: they'll disappoint you ): UK 4.5%; Germany 6.1%; France 8%; Spain 15.3%

Do you know the answer? It must be great living in Spain "

I enjoy it, thanks. Work hard and you might make it yourself one day

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

But the following unemployment figures may cast some light (warning: they'll disappoint you ): UK 4.5%; Germany 6.1%; France 8%; Spain 15.3%"

Pretty much sums him up. Not happy unless he's bitching about the country he chooses to live in

I enjoy it, thanks. Work hard and you might make it yourself one day"

Nah, I am making enough money here, I don’t need to go abroad stealing other peoples jobs, btw, it’s good the UK have such low unemployment, especially as they have been in the EU for the vast vast majority of the last 50 years

thornaby

I enjoy it, thanks. Work hard and you might make it yourself one day"

pmsl

Pretty much sums him up. Not happy unless he's bitching about the country he chooses to live in "

I am British, I live in the country of my birth, I love living in greater Manchester

Spain, Lancs

Between June 2020 and June 2021 the exports of United Kingdom have increased by £4.99B (20.5%) from £24.3B to £29.3B, while imports increased by £5.49B (14.3%) from £38.3B to £43.8B.

I realise this will disappoint our hardcore Remainers

Spain, Lancs

Pretty much sums him up. Not happy unless he's bitching about the country he chooses to live in

I am British, I live in the country of my birth, I love living in greater Manchester "

Ever so pleased for you

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

I am British, I live in the country of my birth, I love living in greater Manchester "

You sure you love it? Because if not there are people risking their lives to get to this country. People who would be grateful to have half of what we have and would make the most of the opportunities we get instead of constantly sniping from the sidelines

I am British, I live in the country of my birth, I love living in greater Manchester

You sure you love it? Because if not there are people risking their lives to get to this country. People who would be grateful to have half of what we have and would make the most of the opportunities we get instead of constantly sniping from the sidelines "

Yeah, I am sure, do you love where your living

Spain, Lancs

I enjoy it, thanks. Work hard and you might make it yourself one day

Nah, I am making enough money here, I don’t need to go abroad stealing other peoples jobs, btw, it’s good the UK have such low unemployment, especially as they have been in the EU for the vast vast majority of the last 50 years "

And UK unemployment has continued going down since Brexit.

I know that will upset you

Spain, Lancs

Shortage of toys and electricity in Spain

"Shortage of toys and electricity in Spain"

So... no vibrators then?

"Shortage of toys and electricity in Spain

So... no vibrators then? "

No wonder he is so upset

Spain, Lancs

So... no vibrators then?

No wonder he is so upset "

Ooh, you are awful

near ipswich

Wasn't you moaning not so long ago that brexit has stopped you living in Italy? make your mind up.

Thornaby

"Between June 2020 and June 2021 the exports of United Kingdom have increased by £4.99B (20.5%) from £24.3B to £29.3B, while imports increased by £5.49B (14.3%) from £38.3B to £43.8B.

I realise this will disappoint our hardcore Remainers "

UK government figures

1.Main Points

Total exports of goods, excluding precious metals, fell by £0.6 billion (2.2%) in June 2021, driven by a £0.8 billion (5.6%) fall in exports to non-EU countries; mainly because of falls in medicinal and pharmaceutical products and cars.

Happy to help

I am British, I live in the country of my birth, I love living in greater Manchester Wasn't you moaning not so long ago that brexit has stopped you living in Italy? make your mind up. "

No, never said that, I love Italy, I live greater Manchester ,

I am British, I live in the country of my birth, I love living in greater Manchester Wasn't you moaning not so long ago that brexit has stopped you living in Italy? make your mind up.

No, never said that, I love Italy, I live greater Manchester , "

Love

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Yes, we are no longer the world’s superpower. But we’re not insignificant either."

LMFAO and yet poor little UK got bullied by big bad EU where we couldn’t hold our own!!!! It is totally nonsensical! What chance does this country have in the world stage if, as Brexiters insist, we didn’t have influence within the EU!

near ipswich

I am British, I live in the country of my birth, I love living in greater Manchester Wasn't you moaning not so long ago that brexit has stopped you living in Italy? make your mind up.

No, never said that, I love Italy, I live greater Manchester , "

Are you sure about that as i seem to remember you were bitching that you no longer could go and live by the lakes when i said where lake garda you said it was all old people there you preferred lake como. so it turns out it was just another dream to back up your anti brexit view.

Spain, Lancs

"Between June 2020 and June 2021 the exports of United Kingdom have increased by £4.99B (20.5%) from £24.3B to £29.3B, while imports increased by £5.49B (14.3%) from £38.3B to £43.8B.

UK government figures

1.Main Points

Total exports of goods, excluding precious metals, fell by £0.6 billion (2.2%) in June 2021, driven by a £0.8 billion (5.6%) fall in exports to non-EU countries; mainly because of falls in medicinal and pharmaceutical products and cars.

Happy to help "

You have heard of the economic activity known as 'services'?

Spain, Lancs

UK government figures

1.Main Points

Happy to help "

David Cameron in the referendum:

'The British public would be voting if we leave would be to leave the EU and leave the single market. We’d then have to negotiate a trade deal from outside with the European Union... But if we leave the EU and the German finance minister was very clear, you’re either in or you’re out, leaving the single market, you’ve then got to negotiate a trade deal.”

Always happy to educate you

Spain, Lancs

No, never said that, I love Italy, I live greater Manchester , Are you sure about that as i seem to remember you were bitching that you no longer could go and live by the lakes when i said where lake garda you said it was all old people there you preferred lake como. so it turns out it was just another dream to back up your anti brexit view."

I remember him saying that!

No, never said that, I love Italy, I live greater Manchester , Are you sure about that as i seem to remember you were bitching that you no longer could go and live by the lakes when i said where lake garda you said it was all old people there you preferred lake como. so it turns out it was just another dream to back up your anti brexit view."

Positive, I think your imagining things again, I wanted to go to Italy on holiday this summer, don’t want to live there, yet

No, never said that, I love Italy, I live greater Manchester , Are you sure about that as i seem to remember you were bitching that you no longer could go and live by the lakes when i said where lake garda you said it was all old people there you preferred lake como. so it turns out it was just another dream to back up your anti brexit view.

I remember him saying that!"

Then find the thread and prove it

golden fields

"Shortage of toys and electricity in Spain"

So far, this is the strongest pro-brexit argument.

Spain, Lancs

No, never said that, I love Italy, I live greater Manchester , Are you sure about that as i seem to remember you were bitching that you no longer could go and live by the lakes when i said where lake garda you said it was all old people there you preferred lake como. so it turns out it was just another dream to back up your anti brexit view.

Then find the thread and prove it "

Spiteful AND distrusting. Why are you so prejudiced against 'old people'?

Then find the thread and prove it

Spiteful AND distrusting. Why are you so prejudiced against 'old people'?"

Is everything ok? Your being irrelevant again

Spain, Lancs

"

Of course, these shortages in the EU go hand in hand with massive unemployment, falling wages, bullying employers and artificially inflated prices for food, clothes, cars etc.

The EU share of the world economy has fallen from over 30% in 1980 to 16% today

How'd you like them apples?

Of course, these shortages in the EU go hand in hand with massive unemployment, falling wages, bullying employers and artificially inflated prices for food, clothes, cars etc.

How'd you like them apples?"

Do you know what is the UKs share of the world economy?

golden fields

This post is pretty silly, but the post claiming that "Corbyn" was an option on the 2016 referendum ballot paper is sillier.

Spain, Lancs

This post is pretty silly, but the post claiming that "Corbyn" was an option on the 2016 referendum ballot paper is sillier. "

It's a totally silly thread: Hardcore Remainers have to get over their anger. They're being lied to and will make themselves ill if they can't move on

Brighton

Percentages are wonderful aren’t they. It’s as if it is the proportional share rather than absolute value that matters (30% of a small number is less than 16% of a large number). However, I am sure you have your finger on those numbers too to enable context and will educate us all.

In the last 40yrs we have seen the inexorable rise of China and India. Has this only impacted on the proportional share of the EU or also on USA, Japan, etc?

Spain, Lancs

Percentages are wonderful aren’t they. It’s as if it is the proportional share rather than absolute value that matters (30% of a small number is less than 16% of a large number). However, I am sure you have your finger on those numbers too to enable context and will educate us all.

In the last 40yrs we have seen the inexorable rise of China and India. Has this only impacted on the proportional share of the EU or also on USA, Japan, etc?"

It was like being shackled to a corpse. The EU doesn't have a clue how to tackle their predicament

golden fields

This post is pretty silly, but the post claiming that "Corbyn" was an option on the 2016 referendum ballot paper is sillier.

It's a totally silly thread: Hardcore Remainers have to get over their anger. They're being lied to and will make themselves ill if they can't move on"

Are you a remainer?

Spain, Lancs

It's a totally silly thread: Hardcore Remainers have to get over their anger. They're being lied to and will make themselves ill if they can't move on

Are you a remainer?"

Read the thread. Can you do that?

I admit it's fun to laugh at Remainers who now seem like Japanese soldiers lost on some Pacific island...but they do need to move forward. They can have another referendum in 48 years

golden fields

Are you a remainer?

I admit it's fun to laugh at Remainers who now seem like Japanese soldiers lost on some Pacific island...but they do need to move forward. They can have another referendum in 48 years"

Is this the current argument that leaving the EU was a good idea?

- Some misleading percentages

- Some meaningless catchphrases

- Alleged shortages of toys and electricity in Spain

- Something about Japanese soldiers.

Spain, Lancs

Are you a remainer?

I admit it's fun to laugh at Remainers who now seem like Japanese soldiers lost on some Pacific island...but they do need to move forward. They can have another referendum in 48 years

"

There's far more but there isn't room here for the whole picture.

Interesting though, eh?

golden fields

Are you a remainer?

There's far more but there isn't room here for the whole picture.

Interesting though, eh?"

The A-game strongest arguments, as above, are pretty funny yeah.

Are you a remainer?

"

Brexit bingo

near ipswich

Then find the thread and prove it "

I really cant be bothered mate its not that important to me but i dont see how brexit stopped you going on holiday after all you managed Barcelona.

Brighton

In the last 40yrs we have seen the inexorable rise of China and India. Has this only impacted on the proportional share of the EU or also on USA, Japan, etc?

It was like being shackled to a corpse. The EU doesn't have a clue how to tackle their predicament"

So once again (as per other threads) you fail to give a direct response preferring to wheel out some unsubstantiated rhetoric.

Keeping with the proportionate share of world economy, you also failed to set the figures within another important context - in 1980 the IMF only measured output from 146 countries. By 2017 that had risen to 190.

[Removed by poster at 27/10/21 20:24:57]

Then find the thread and prove it I really cant be bothered mate its not that important to me but i dont see how brexit stopped you going on holiday after all you managed Barcelona. "

You seem to know a lot about what I say and where I go, I am flattered by your interest

Spain, Lancs

Newsflash from Euroland: Announced literally 5 mins ago (but you won't see it on the BBC).

Spain is so short of electricity that the wholesale price has been increased to 226 euros per mwh.

Being a wholesale price, the 226 isn't what the householder will pay: the figure is BEFORE green taxes and taxes are added on.

They are also short of electrical components and children's toys for Christmas

golden fields

"Newsflash from Euroland: Announced literally 5 mins ago (but you won't see it on the BBC).

Spain is so short of electricity that the wholesale price has been increased to 226 euros per mwh.

Being a wholesale price, the 226 isn't what the householder will pay: the figure is BEFORE green taxes and taxes are added on.

They are also short of electrical components and children's toys for Christmas"

Does Spanish news cover fluctuations in the price of electricity in all the other countries round the world?

Spanish people have some bizarre interests.

Spain, Lancs

"Newsflash from Euroland: Announced literally 5 mins ago (but you won't see it on the BBC).

Does Spanish news cover fluctuations in the price of electricity in all the other countries round the world?

Spanish people have some bizarre interests."

Not so far as I know. TVE covers Spanish prices because they are a Spanish channel

You sound psychopathically happy.

golden fields

Not so far as I know. TVE covers Spanish prices because they are a Spanish channel"

Then why are you emphasising that the BBC isn't reporting on fluctuations in the price of electricity in Spain?

And what's this got to do with people who still think Brexit is a good idea?

Spain, Lancs

"

In what sense was it a 'simple answer'? It is actually about reclaiming independence and democracy. Why do you think that is simplistic?

golden fields

In what sense was it a 'simple answer'? It is actually about reclaiming independence and democracy. Why do you think that is simplistic?"

Lol

This runs close the post claiming that "Corbyn" was an option on the referendum ballot paper.

Spain, Lancs

Not so far as I know. TVE covers Spanish prices because they are a Spanish channel

Then why are you emphasising that the BBC isn't reporting on fluctuations in the price of electricity in Spain?

And what's this got to do with people who still think Brexit is a good idea?"

It's because the BBC likes to make out that any problem at all is due to Brexit. It's not ..but the BBC has to defend its narrative.

If an asteroid hit Earth the BBC would blame it in Brexit!

golden fields

It's because the BBC likes to make out that any problem at all is due to Brexit. It's not ..but the BBC has to defend its narrative.

If an asteroid hit Earth the BBC would blame it in Brexit!"

Lol

Spain, Lancs

If an asteroid hit Earth the BBC would blame it in Brexit!

Lol "

I blame the Grinch

near ipswich

Then find the thread and prove it I really cant be bothered mate its not that important to me but i dont see how brexit stopped you going on holiday after all you managed Barcelona.

You seem to know a lot about what I say and where I go, I am flattered by your interest "

yes i do tend to remember my conversations its a pity you dont.

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

I voted for leave, and no I don't regret it. I wanted to leave the EU since early 2000s when just a little child. I would vote leave any day .

By *arleyfatboy2019Couple  over a year ago

exeter

For what it’s worth. I think brexit will work . However it’s not an instant fix. It’s something that will take time . We’re talking years. Be patient and love the country you’re in . You could do so much worse.

Spain, Lancs

Many people don't understand Brexit.

A good analogy would be India when they gained independence from Britain in the late 1940s.

They knew they couldn't just scrap all laws, administrative arrangements etc. So they kept them after independence band agreed to spend the next 10 years gradually changing things.

That was a good approach.

Brexit is the same. Things won't change in the blink of an eye. But they will change and have already started.

golden fields

"For what it’s worth. I think brexit will work . However it’s not an instant fix. It’s something that will take time . We’re talking years. Be patient and love the country you’re in . You could do so much worse."

Brexit has worked/is working.

Currency traders made shit loads shorting the £. Billionaires can continue to avoid paying taxes. We're working on trade deals which will lower our Safety standards.

It's all on track to achieve everything it set out to achieve.

Spain, Lancs

"For what it’s worth. I think brexit will work . However it’s not an instant fix. It’s something that will take time . We’re talking years. Be patient and love the country you’re in . You could do so much worse.

Currency traders made shit loads shorting the £. Billionaires can continue to avoid paying taxes. We're working on trade deals which will lower our Safety standards.

It's all on track to achieve everything it set out to achieve. "

Of course, the pound was shorted before Brexit. Heard of arch-Remainer Soros and Black Wednesday?

golden fields

"For what it’s worth. I think brexit will work . However it’s not an instant fix. It’s something that will take time . We’re talking years. Be patient and love the country you’re in . You could do so much worse.

Of course, the pound was shorted before Brexit. Heard of arch-Remainer Soros and Black Wednesday?"

Spanish electricity price fluctuations not reported by the BBC. Also not being reported in the Greek press.

Check Mate.

Lol.

Spain, Lancs

Of course, the pound was shorted before Brexit. Heard of arch-Remainer Soros and Black Wednesday?

Spanish electricity price fluctuations not reported by the BBC. Also not being reported in the Greek press.

Check Mate.

Lol.

"

But does the Greek press have a narrative to support vis-a-vis Brexit as the BBC does?

golden fields

Check Mate.

Lol.

But does the Greek press have a narrative to support vis-a-vis Brexit as the BBC does?"

If they're not regularly reporting fluctuations in the price of Spanish electricity, surely they're in on this BBC conspiracy!

Lol.

Spain, Lancs

Check Mate.

Lol.

But does the Greek press have a narrative to support vis-a-vis Brexit as the BBC does?

If they're not regularly reporting fluctuations in the price of Spanish electricity, surely they're in on this BBC conspiracy!

Lol. "

Why would they want to support or oppose the BBC's narrative?

golden fields

Check Mate.

Lol.

Lol.

Why would they want to support or oppose the BBC's narrative?"

No idea. This is your conspiracy, not mine.

Spain, Lancs

Check Mate.

Lol.

Lol.

No idea. This is your conspiracy, not mine."

It's you that thinks in terms of conspiracies. And you brought in the Greek media, not me

golden fields

Check Mate.

Lol.

Lol.

It's you that thinks in terms of conspiracies. And you brought in the Greek media, not me"

Lol.

Spain, Lancs

Check Mate.

Lol.

Lol.

It's you that thinks in terms of conspiracies. And you brought in the Greek media, not me

Lol. "

What do the Greeks have to do with it?

golden fields

Check Mate.

Lol.

Lol.

Lol.

What do the Greeks have to do with it?"

You seem to be suggesting that the BBC not reporting on fluctuations in the price of electricity in Spain is some kind of evidence that brexit is not a huge bag of shit.

I was making fun of your suggestion.

Spain, Lancs

Check Mate.

Lol.

Lol.

Lol.

You seem to be suggesting that the BBC not reporting on fluctuations in the price of electricity in Spain is some kind of evidence that brexit is not a huge bag of shit.

I was making fun of your suggestion."

You're making understanding unnecessarily hard for yourself!

Let me explain: there are supply issues in many countries. The BBC tries to suggest that supply issues are down to Brexit (they're not, otherwise why would other countries have them).

So if the BBC reported on supply issues elsewhere they would be undermining their own narrative.

Do you really think media organisations don't take sides?

Do you understand now?

golden fields

Check Mate.

Lol.

Lol.

Lol.

Let me explain: there are supply issues in many countries. The BBC tries to suggest that supply issues are down to Brexit (they're not, otherwise why would other countries have them).

So if the BBC reported on supply issues elsewhere they would be undermining their own narrative.

Do you understand now?"

Yeah it's hilarious

Check Mate.

Lol.

Lol.

Lol.

Do you understand now?"

PMSL

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Check Mate.

Lol.

Lol.

Lol.

Do you understand now?"

The EU doesn’t have supply chain issues from the rest of the EU but we do. Why is that ?

It’s because we have border controls and delays in crossing borders putting off hauliers from delivering into the U.K. along with increased costs and barriers to trade.

The OBR stated in August 2021 that like for like trade had dropped 15% between the EU and the U.K. which in no small part is in part due to the increased difficulty in trading with the EU and in their words “ this is also before the full implementation takes place such as U.K. border checks”. This is expected to further exacerbate the problem.

You are confusing deep sea imports from the likes of China with our imports from the EU which were almost 50% of our international trade.

Losing 20k extra drivers due to Brexit over and above Covid losses means we are worse off than our EU former partners. We have extra special supply chain problems causing additional shortages .

Adrian, reading your endless replies is like reading a bunch of conspiracy theories, translated via iffy translation software then put through a tumble drier for good measure.

You may have been taken for a ride with Brexit. Just something to consider. If you can ever acknowledge that, you could maybe relax and stop the convoluted justifications.

Be well.

Spain, Lancs

Check Mate.

Lol.

Lol.

Lol.

Do you understand now?

Yeah it's hilarious

"

You come across as politically naive if you think media organisations don't have biases.

They have always done so. Perhaps you need to open your mind.

By *nonymousSwingerMan  over a year ago

cambridge

Exactly, he , his paymasters, the ERG and their supporters would never have accepted the result and ‘moved on’ Do you know this as fact or just another one of wild predictions. "

Yes, it’s a matter of public record that the leave side had started legal proceedings to have a second vote just before the result came out. This was obviously stopped given the outcome.

Source: BBC Radio 4 Thé Briefing Room

By *nonymousSwingerMan  over a year ago

cambridge

It was like being shackled to a corpse. The EU doesn't have a clue how to tackle their predicament"

Being in the EU is not being shackled to a corpse, quite the opposite.

"The new trading relationship will reduce long-run productivity by 4 per cent relative to remaining in the EU."

Or about £88 billion a year (2019 levels, pre pandemic. In your earlier post you compared this year to last year and huge growth, which is completely skewed by the pandemic.

https://obr.uk/forecasts-in-depth/the-economy-forecast/brexit-analysis/#assumptions

golden fields

Check Mate.

Lol.

Lol.

Lol.

Do you understand now?

Yeah it's hilarious

You come across as politically naive if you think media organisations don't have biases.

They have always done so. Perhaps you need to open your mind."

Lol

I’m sure Brexiteers appreciate sovereignty and applaud Frances overnight actions in arresting the British trawlers.

"Adrian, reading your endless replies is like reading a bunch of conspiracy theories, translated via iffy translation software then put through a tumble drier for good measure.

You may have been taken for a ride with Brexit. Just something to consider. If you can ever acknowledge that, you could maybe relax and stop the convoluted justifications.

Be well."

. I agree

"I’m sure Brexiteers appreciate sovereignty and applaud Frances overnight actions in arresting the British trawlers. "

"Adrian, reading your endless replies is like reading a bunch of conspiracy theories, translated via iffy translation software then put through a tumble drier for good measure.

Be well."

Spot on, the constant attempt to justify his vote is desperate, not a good look

near ipswich

Be well.

Spot on, the constant attempt to justify his vote is desperate, not a good look "

Is it a worse look than keep whinging about a democratic vote?

Be well.

Spot on, the constant attempt to justify his vote is desperate, not a good look Is it a worse look than keep whinging about a democratic vote? "

I am not whinging about the vote, I am talking about the shit show that is Brexit, can you see the difference ? Anyway, we have had nearly 50 years of certain people moaning and whinging about being in the EU,

near ipswich

Be well.

Spot on, the constant attempt to justify his vote is desperate, not a good look Is it a worse look than keep whinging about a democratic vote?

I am not whinging about the vote, I am talking about the shit show that is Brexit, can you see the difference ? Anyway, we have had nearly 50 years of certain people moaning and whinging about being in the EU, "

Did we ?i didnt see much of that on here before the referendum was called.

When the title of the thread is titled do you regret the Brexit vote why say his attempt to justify his vote is desperate? or was the op only looking for views that back up his beliefs?

Spain, Lancs

It was like being shackled to a corpse. The EU doesn't have a clue how to tackle their predicament

"The new trading relationship will reduce long-run productivity by 4 per cent relative to remaining in the EU."

Or about £88 billion a year (2019 levels, pre pandemic. In your earlier post you compared this year to last year and huge growth, which is completely skewed by the pandemic.

https://obr.uk/forecasts-in-depth/the-economy-forecast/brexit-analysis/#assumptions

"

And this is why the UK is doing so much better than the EU is it?

I recall a number of EU strategies over the years to increase competitiveness and efficiency. Every single one of them has failed. The EU's decline from 30% to 16% is now accelerating!

They're sinking at an ever faster rate. A disaster zone

Be well.

Spot on, the constant attempt to justify his vote is desperate, not a good look Is it a worse look than keep whinging about a democratic vote?

I am not whinging about the vote, I am talking about the shit show that is Brexit, can you see the difference ? Anyway, we have had nearly 50 years of certain people moaning and whinging about being in the EU, Did we ?i didnt see much of that on here before the referendum was called.

When the title of the thread is titled do you regret the Brexit vote why say his attempt to justify his vote is desperate? or was the op only looking for views that back up his beliefs? "

Plenty of moaning elsewhere, in fact, certain people are still moaning about the EU even though we have left. I have no idea what the OP was thinking

Spain, Lancs

Check Mate.

Lol.

Lol.

Lol.

Do you understand now?

Yeah it's hilarious

Lol "

So you believe everything that the media tells you? Wow

And this is why the UK is doing so much better than the EU is it?

I recall a number of EU strategies over the years to increase competitiveness and efficiency. Every single one of them has failed. The EU's decline from 30% to 16% is now accelerating!

They're sinking at an ever faster rate. A disaster zone"

Do you know what the UKs percentage is?

Check Mate.

Lol.

Lol.

Lol.

Do you understand now?

Yeah it's hilarious

Lol

So you believe everything that the media tells you? Wow"

Looks like you do

golden fields

Check Mate.

Lol.

Lol.

Lol.

Do you understand now?

Yeah it's hilarious

Lol

So you believe everything that the media tells you? Wow"

Lol

By *eanoCoolMan  over a year ago

wisbech

Keep going lads you are almost there

golden fields

"I’m sure Brexiteers appreciate sovereignty and applaud Frances overnight actions in arresting the British trawlers. "

I'm not usually in favour of making fun of people who think the earth is flat, brexit is a good idea, climate change isn't happening etc. But they're playing along. And hopefully it's all in good humour.

Supply issues are due to brexit.

How are the media lying about facts.

Please explain if supply issues isn’t associated with Brexit.

I await for wisdom.

Spain, Lancs

Be well.

. I agree "

Maybe you need to consider that wealthy Remainers have taken you for a ride?

I'd advise you not to believe everything that vested interests tell you.

After all, would you like to see labour markets flooded again and wages cut again? Bad employers want that but I can't see why anyone else would. Can you explain?

"Keep going lads you are almost there "

We can always start another one

near ipswich

Be well.

I am not whinging about the vote, I am talking about the shit show that is Brexit, can you see the difference ? Anyway, we have had nearly 50 years of certain people moaning and whinging about being in the EU, Did we ?i didnt see much of that on here before the referendum was called.

When the title of the thread is titled do you regret the Brexit vote why say his attempt to justify his vote is desperate? or was the op only looking for views that back up his beliefs?

Plenty of moaning elsewhere, in fact, certain people are still moaning about the EU even though we have left. I have no idea what the OP was thinking "

so you agree he is entitled to post an opinion then so why the comment, are you in favour of cancel culture?

Be well.

Plenty of moaning elsewhere, in fact, certain people are still moaning about the EU even though we have left. I have no idea what the OP was thinking so you agree he is entitled to post an opinion then so why the comment, are you in favour of cancel culture?"

I am entitled to post my opinion on his opinion? Don’t you think?

"I’m sure Brexiteers appreciate sovereignty and applaud Frances overnight actions in arresting the British trawlers.

I'm not usually in favour of making fun of people who think the earth is flat, brexit is a good idea, climate change isn't happening etc. But they're playing along. And hopefully it's all in good humour. "

Haha I hope it’s more about good humour then poor upbringing and lack of good education .

golden fields

"Keep going lads you are almost there

We can always start another one "

Lol. Once is probably enough.

Spain, Lancs

Check Mate.

Lol.

Lol.

Lol.

Do you understand now?

Yeah it's hilarious

Lol

Looks like you do "

Read the thread. I'm saying that different media have different narratives and tell you different things.

After all, would the Guardian and the Telegraph tell the same story in the same way? You'd have to be naive to think so

Same with the BBC.

You have been lied to

"Keep going lads you are almost there

We can always start another one

Lol. Once is probably enough. "

True, although it has been hilarious

near ipswich

"Supply issues are due to brexit.

I await for wisdom."

Are supply issues only happening in the uk? if so i would agree with you but as the rest of the world seem to have the same problems i fail to see its all down to brexit.

golden fields

Check Mate.

Lol.

Lol.

Lol.

Do you understand now?

Yeah it's hilarious

Lol

Looks like you do

Read the thread. I'm saying that different media have different narratives and tell you different things.

After all, would the Guardian and the Telegraph tell the same story in the same way? You'd have to be naive to think so

Same with the BBC.

You have been lied to"

Lol

What about the lack of reporting Spanish electricity price fluctuations in the Albanian media? Are they also in on this Pro Brexit conspiracy?

Spain, Lancs

"Supply issues are due to brexit.

I await for wisdom."

Read the thread. There are supply issues across the world. Maybe the BBC doesn't tell you?

I live in Spain. In Spain there are electricity shortages and also shortages of toys and electrical components.

How is that related to Brexit?

Maybe you need to read more widely