FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Johnson's perfectly legitimate freebie holiday mark 2

Johnson's perfectly legitimate freebie holiday mark 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This story has got a bit lost under the Paterson lobbying scandal, which itself has been a bit consumed by the Johnson-tearing-up-the-rules-and-trying-to-nobble-the-standards-committee story.

Johnson has had another lovely holiday, free again. This time he got to stay at a 25k a week mansion in Spain, owned by Zac Goldsmith.

Where's thee problem with that guv? you might ask. Everybody desrves a freebie holiday in a luxury mansion.

Here's the problem. Johnson awarded Goldsmith a peerage. He also shoved him into government, despite being unelected. After this, Goldsmith gifted Johnson this lovely holiday.

Could this be corruption from our unblemished leader?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

(Sorry for the typos. I think my keyboard is getting a bit old and unresponsive.)

Some more fun little factoids:

The Goldsmith property had apparently been "held by an opaque offshore structure based in multiple tax havens."

Johnson went on this holiday during the energy and supply chain crisis. (Because it's not like anything important was going on there, right?)

And at the time No 10 refused to confirm Goldsmith was covering the cost of the holiday or say how Johnson had travelled to Spain with his family.

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

It was also the time the damming report on the handling of Covid was released . He hid from the questions.

The private plane was allegedly owned by Lord Bamford of JCB. You know the guy who’s pro Brexit but owns JCB through a tax haven in the Caribbean. It’s also the lord who’s son is about to receive part of £500m in government funding for his new bus business .

I can’t imagine anything being remotely dubious about any of this of course. Mmmm yes right ..

"It was also the time the damming report on the handling of Covid was released . He hid from the questions.

The private plane was allegedly owned by Lord Bamford of JCB. You know the guy who’s pro Brexit but owns JCB through a tax haven in the Caribbean. It’s also the lord who’s son is about to receive part of £500m in government funding for his new bus business .

I can’t imagine anything being remotely dubious about any of this of course. Mmmm yes right ..

"

I'd actually forgotten about Johnson dodging the Covid report. And it wasn't even that long ago. He's embroiled in so many scandals, so much corruption, so much sleaze that it's getting hard to keep track of it all.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Serious question do you do anything other than seeing what bozo is doing?you do seem to spend most of your time on here moaning about him,and lets be honest the only ones who agree with you are always moaning about him aswell,those who support the tories aint gona agree with you and those who are left think all 650 in parliment are all dodgy fuckers

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

"Serious question do you do anything other than seeing what bozo is doing?you do seem to spend most of your time on here moaning about him,and lets be honest the only ones who agree with you are always moaning about him aswell,those who support the tories aint gona agree with you and those who are left think all 650 in parliment are all dodgy fuckers "

Definitely an element of this. It won't be long before the bog standard "what about Corbyn" arguments get rolled out.

But it is funny watching people justify their support of this utter self serving cretin of a PM.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Cliff Richard lent his house in Barbados to Tony Blair and his family after he saw the prime minister looking "dwindled and haggard" during the war in Iraq, the singer reveals in the Guardian today.

Ring any bells?

By *or Fox SakeCouple  over a year ago

Thornaby

Try this

Matt Hancock, MP for horse racing town of Newmarket, gives Dido Harding, Director of The Jockey Club £37bn to create the, failed, Test & Trace System.She contracts Randox,sponsor of Grand National & paymaster of Owen Paterson,whose wife was Chair of Aintree racecourse.

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"Cliff Richard lent his house in Barbados to Tony Blair and his family after he saw the prime minister looking "dwindled and haggard" during the war in Iraq, the singer reveals in the Guardian today.

Ring any bells? "

Did Cliff Richard get a seat in House of Lords in return? Or a position in Government despite not longer being an elected MP? No? Thought not. It isn’t the same

Brighton

"Try this

Matt Hancock, MP for horse racing town of Newmarket, gives Dido Harding, Director of The Jockey Club £37bn to create the, failed, Test & Trace System.She contracts Randox,sponsor of Grand National & paymaster of Owen Paterson,whose wife was Chair of Aintree racecourse. "

There’s more... Just prior to winning their multi-million Govt contract (thanks to Paterson) Randox also offshored their company registration to the Isle of Man (tax haven) where they pay 0% corporation tax. It’s almost as if they knew they were about to land a big money spinning contract!

"Serious question do you do anything other than seeing what bozo is doing?you do seem to spend most of your time on here moaning about him,and lets be honest the only ones who agree with you are always moaning about him aswell,those who support the tories aint gona agree with you and those who are left think all 650 in parliment are all dodgy fuckers "

Honestly? I just browse the news each day. It just so happens that every day lately, there seems to be a new Johnson corruption story. It's hardly my fault he keeps burying himself in shit.

Manchester

"Cliff Richard lent his house in Barbados to Tony Blair and his family after he saw the prime minister looking "dwindled and haggard" during the war in Iraq, the singer reveals in the Guardian today.

Ring any bells? "

Did Cliff Richards industrial group receive government contracts? Oh hang on … he’s a singer., maybe he got a gig at Blair christening . As Costa mentioned on a previous post this was in fact a friends gesture not an influence spend.

Thornaby

Ring any bells?

Did Cliff Richards industrial group receive government contracts? Oh hang on … he’s a singer., maybe he got a gig at Blair christening . As Costa mentioned on a previous post this was in fact a friends gesture not an influence spend. "

You kind of address this yourself.

Cliff Richard stood to make no benefit.

However the person in question had been made a member of the house of lords and did stand to make benefit.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Cliff Richard also hosted Captain Tom and his family at his house in Barbados.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

It is also being debated if the £200k refurbishment of Boris' Downing Street apartment should be investigated further

Manchester

Did he ever get his nanny sponsored? Amongst other entitled behaviour that was just the most greedy I could imagine. Can you look after my kid while I just go and fuck the country over.

Boris will also become a lord as this is the tradition of PM but how on earth did this country allow such a buffoon to become PM in the first place?

Brighton

"Did he ever get his nanny sponsored? Amongst other entitled behaviour that was just the most greedy I could imagine. Can you look after my kid while I just go and fuck the country over.

Boris will also become a lord as this is the tradition of PM but how on earth did this country allow such a buffoon to become PM in the first place? "

Now that is an easy one - because so many people wanted Brexit! They ignored everything else about this man and the people around him. All they cared about was Brexit.

Manchester

"Did he ever get his nanny sponsored? Amongst other entitled behaviour that was just the most greedy I could imagine. Can you look after my kid while I just go and fuck the country over.

Boris will also become a lord as this is the tradition of PM but how on earth did this country allow such a buffoon to become PM in the first place?

Now that is an easy one - because so many people wanted Brexit! They ignored everything else about this man and the people around him. All they cared about was Brexit."

So two things that didn’t work out. Xx

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

That Carrie will be the doom of his career...

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

"Serious question do you do anything other than seeing what bozo is doing?you do seem to spend most of your time on here moaning about him,and lets be honest the only ones who agree with you are always moaning about him aswell,those who support the tories aint gona agree with you and those who are left think all 650 in parliment are all dodgy fuckers

Honestly? I just browse the news each day. It just so happens that every day lately, there seems to be a new Johnson corruption story. It's hardly my fault he keeps burying himself in shit."

Yeah, we get it....You don't like Johnson or the Tories..... neither do I, but at the time of voting, I, like many others looked at the alternative... (Corbyn & Abbott) and thought fuck that, so are putting up with what was a better choice at the time..... Starmer is the same, Labour need to sort out a good contender that is worth voting for

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Serious question do you do anything other than seeing what bozo is doing?you do seem to spend most of your time on here moaning about him,and lets be honest the only ones who agree with you are always moaning about him aswell,those who support the tories aint gona agree with you and those who are left think all 650 in parliment are all dodgy fuckers

Honestly? I just browse the news each day. It just so happens that every day lately, there seems to be a new Johnson corruption story. It's hardly my fault he keeps burying himself in shit.

Yeah, we get it....You don't like Johnson or the Tories..... neither do I, but at the time of voting, I, like many others looked at the alternative... (Corbyn & Abbott) and thought fuck that, so are putting up with what was a better choice at the time..... Starmer is the same, Labour need to sort out a good contender that is worth voting for"

The problem with Labour atm is that they aren’t doing enough lying, you have to fight fire with fire, tell more lies, make more unrealistic promises and they might fool the electorate

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

Yeah, we get it....You don't like Johnson or the Tories..... neither do I, but at the time of voting, I, like many others looked at the alternative... (Corbyn & Abbott) and thought fuck that, so are putting up with what was a better choice at the time..... Starmer is the same, Labour need to sort out a good contender that is worth voting for

The problem with Labour atm is that they aren’t doing enough lying, you have to fight fire with fire, tell more lies, make more unrealistic promises and they might fool the electorate "

Maybe Labour need to stop faffing about and siphon more public money off into their friends businesses. How is anyone supposed to take them seriously when they don't even use the pandemic to get rich, don't even hand huge great big PPE contracts to their friends and neighbors.

FFS Labour. Get your act together.

The problem with Labour atm is that they aren’t doing enough lying, you have to fight fire with fire, tell more lies, make more unrealistic promises and they might fool the electorate

Maybe Labour need to stop faffing about and siphon more public money off into their friends businesses. How is anyone supposed to take them seriously when they don't even use the pandemic to get rich, don't even hand huge great big PPE contracts to their friends and neighbors.

FFS Labour. Get your act together. "

Top topical satire

Thornaby

The luxury villa where Boris Johnson stayed on holiday last month is linked to Costa del Sol property businesses owned by Zac Goldsmith’s family that engaged in a multimillion-pound tax evasion scheme, according to Spanish courts.

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

Yeah, we get it....You don't like Johnson or the Tories..... neither do I, but at the time of voting, I, like many others looked at the alternative... (Corbyn & Abbott) and thought fuck that, so are putting up with what was a better choice at the time..... Starmer is the same, Labour need to sort out a good contender that is worth voting for"

I understand your point about the last election though for the next one I think starmer should be given a fair crack at it. Then judge him by the result to decide the future. Personally I think he will, at worst drastically cut the conservative majority

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

What qualities would you describe that someone needs to be a “good contender”?

I am asking this as you don’t seem to regard that having an unimpeachable work history and having very successfully heading up the Crown Prosecution Service as being good enough. Perhaps just getting on with the job successfully, quietly and efficiently is no match for swagger, bollocks and bullshit?

Manchester

Turns out the registered owners of the villa are also embroiled in a Spanish authorities enquiry in relation to tax “ Evasion”. Yes Evasion not avoidance.

Our PM is a cesspit!

» Add a new message to this topic