FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > When Boris resigns.

When Boris resigns.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isandhers691127 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

They say all political careers end in tears. With the wheels coming off the tory sleaze mobile. What celebratory tipple will you have, when boris is shown the door? I will be going for a good malt whisky.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"They say all political careers end in tears. With the wheels coming off the tory sleaze mobile. What celebratory tipple will you have, when boris is shown the door? I will be going for a good malt whisky. "

I don’t see him resigning any time soon

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"They say all political careers end in tears. With the wheels coming off the tory sleaze mobile. What celebratory tipple will you have, when boris is shown the door? I will be going for a good malt whisky. "

Good choice, I will celebrate with a Japanese whiskey, I have a bottle of Hibiki that I am saving for such an occasion.

"They say all political careers end in tears. With the wheels coming off the tory sleaze mobile. What celebratory tipple will you have, when boris is shown the door? I will be going for a good malt whisky.

I don’t see him resigning any time soon "

Maybe he won’t have a choice, he is the worst PM in living memory, absolutely clueless

Bournemouth

"They say all political careers end in tears. With the wheels coming off the tory sleaze mobile. What celebratory tipple will you have, when boris is shown the door? I will be going for a good malt whisky.

Good choice, I will celebrate with a Japanese whiskey, I have a bottle of Hibiki that I am saving for such an occasion."

Interesting choice, never tried a Japanese whiskey.

Good choice, I will celebrate with a Japanese whiskey, I have a bottle of Hibiki that I am saving for such an occasion.

Interesting choice, never tried a Japanese whiskey. "

They are really good,

Bournemouth

I don’t see him resigning any time soon "

I see one tory has a semblance of dignity and has resigned over this sleaze fest. At least boris has upgraded his hiding place from a fridge to a CT scanner room

Who replaces Boris if he does resign?

"Who replaces Boris if he does resign?"

Fuck knows, whoever it is (including Gove) won’t be as bad

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

"Who replaces Boris if he does resign?"

A comedy inflatable slice of pizza would be 1,000,000,000,000% better than Boris.

"Who replaces Boris if he does resign?

A comedy inflatable slice of pizza would be 1,000,000,000,000% better than Boris. "

What will change though?

A comedy inflatable slice of pizza would be 1,000,000,000,000% better than Boris.

What will change though?"

Less lying, less corruption, are you saying all Tories are as bad as Boris and his government?

golden fields

What will change though?"

Less nepotism, less self service politics.

To clarify, I mean, one of those big oversized, 2 metres long comedy inflatable pizza slices.

What will change though?

To clarify, I mean, one of those big oversized, 2 metres long comedy inflatable pizza slices. "

The Tory's are crap agreed but I'm waiting for the backlash on labour mp's now. They're all in the same money club. They'll start sticking each other in now. Same old.

What will change though?

To clarify, I mean, one of those big oversized, 2 metres long comedy inflatable pizza slices.

The Tory's are crap agreed but I'm waiting for the backlash on labour mp's now. They're all in the same money club. They'll start sticking each other in now. Same old."

I doubt there are many labour MPs who have financially benefits from COVID

By *or Fox SakeCouple  over a year ago

Thornaby

What will change though?

To clarify, I mean, one of those big oversized, 2 metres long comedy inflatable pizza slices. "

If/when BoZo goes it is a massive spanner in the works of the current Tory machine.

All the little projects they have going look at risk.

His MP's have to work out a strategy to keep their jobs. Being associated with BoZo changes from being an asset to a risk.

Those most directly associated with the cult of BoZo will be dragged down with him.

What will change though?

If/when BoZo goes it is a massive spanner in the works of the current Tory machine.

His MP's have to work out a strategy to keep their jobs. Being associated with BoZo changes from being an asset to a risk.

Those most directly associated with the cult of BoZo will be dragged down with him.

"

He has filled his cabinet with people based on loyalty to him rather than ability, when he goes, they all go

Thornaby

What will change though?

He has filled his cabinet with people based on loyalty to him rather than ability, when he goes, they all go "

Except for Gove, who like a political cockroach will survive.

What will change though?

He has filled his cabinet with people based on loyalty to him rather than ability, when he goes, they all go

Except for Gove, who like a political cockroach will survive."

And ultimately stab him in the back, again

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

What will change though?

The Tory's are crap agreed but I'm waiting for the backlash on labour mp's now. They're all in the same money club. They'll start sticking each other in now. Same old."

Kier Stamer, David Lammy & Khalid Mahmood are some Labour MP's who have been paid for a second job over the last year.

Must be said though it's not against the rules to have a second job as far as I can see.

Thornaby

What will change though?

The Tory's are crap agreed but I'm waiting for the backlash on labour mp's now. They're all in the same money club. They'll start sticking each other in now. Same old.

Kier Stamer, David Lammy & Khalid Mahmood are some Labour MP's who have been paid for a second job over the last year.

Must be said though it's not against the rules to have a second job as far as I can see."

Did any of those act as lobbyists?

I should get a bottle of French wine in for the occasion. Something European anyway.

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Not gonna happen. Theresa May had the whole Tory party and country gunning for her but she still clung on long past her sell-by date.

"Not gonna happen. Theresa May had the whole Tory party and country gunning for her but she still clung on long past her sell-by date."

No she didn’t , she lasted 3 years

golden fields

"Not gonna happen. Theresa May had the whole Tory party and country gunning for her but she still clung on long past her sell-by date.

No she didn’t , she lasted 3 years "

Betrayed by Boris etc.

I personally don't think Boris will resign. I don't see why he would, and I don't think the rest of the Tories especially want him out. Sure, what do they give a fuck about all the corruption, it's not going to hurt them at the next election.

"Not gonna happen. Theresa May had the whole Tory party and country gunning for her but she still clung on long past her sell-by date.

Betrayed by Boris etc.

I personally don't think Boris will resign. I don't see why he would, and I don't think the rest of the Tories especially want him out. Sure, what do they give a fuck about all the corruption, it's not going to hurt them at the next election."

The tories are usually ruthless and self serving, their will be plenty of people in the party willing and able to stab Boris in the back , I personally think his days are numbered

golden fields

Betrayed by Boris etc.

I personally don't think Boris will resign. I don't see why he would, and I don't think the rest of the Tories especially want him out. Sure, what do they give a fuck about all the corruption, it's not going to hurt them at the next election.

The tories are usually ruthless and self serving, their will be plenty of people in the party willing and able to stab Boris in the back , I personally think his days are numbered "

Hmmmm. Don't get me wrong. I'm not suggesting that any of them have any loyalty or integrity. Just not sure any of them have much to gain by forcing him out before the next GE.

Newcastle under Lyme

No she didn’t , she lasted 3 years "

That's my point, she lasted longer than she should have done. She survived two votes of no confidence and still refused to leave...

That's my point, she lasted longer than she should have done. She survived two votes of no confidence and still refused to leave..."

Ultimately she was still betrayed and forced out,

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

I will not be celebrating.

It's the worst thing that can happen at present. Mind you, it was probably the plan from the outset.

He has done his job, managed to achieve quite a lot of the objectives of his backers (and will be rewarded well for it).

Now someone else will come in, pretend it's all a new start and they are there to clean up the act.

All tidied up ready for the next GE.

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

Betrayed by Boris etc.

The tories are usually ruthless and self serving, their will be plenty of people in the party willing and able to stab Boris in the back , I personally think his days are numbered "

You have been saying that since he became PM. Pmsl

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

Fuck knows, whoever it is (including Gove) won’t be as bad "

You sure about that? Patel and Raab are still alive. LOL

Fuck knows, whoever it is (including Gove) won’t be as bad

You sure about that? Patel and Raab are still alive. LOL"

The Tories do seem to manage to keep finding worse leaders. Dunno how, but they find a way.

Next we could see PM Liz Truss.

Or Grayling! Imagine how much damage he could do leading a country.

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

If he meets his Waterloo then a drop of Napoleon brandy seems appropriate

If he meets his Waterloo then a drop of Napoleon brandy seems appropriate"

Very apt

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I will raise a glass to him and say "thanks Boris"

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Good idea with the drink, however, I think you’ll have to wait a few years before you have it on that occasion.

Boris is the dog with a bone, he got the bone, no way is he giving it up without a fight. Honestly, with that much power, do you think many people would give it up that easily?

I will raise a glass to him and say "thanks Boris" "

What are you thinking him for ?

He won’t resign but soon one of his colleagues will stab him in the back and make a leadership challenge . Gove or Mogg

Newcastle under Lyme

In fairness there's not many MP's that scream future Prime Minister these days is there? Who would replace Boris if he did step down and would they really be any better?

Mogg . Someone will have to finish him off or they will lose the next GE

I will raise a glass to him and say "thanks Boris"

What are you thinking him for ? "

Thanking

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"Mogg . Someone will have to finish him off or they will lose the next GE"

You mean the right honourable minister of the 1800’s, possibly with duelling pistols in the afternoon, in time for Boris blundeson to wake up.

» Add a new message to this topic