FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Poland border migrants... what's the answer?

Poland border migrants... what's the answer?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mateur100 OP   Man  over a year ago

nr faversham

Personally I feel the Poles have the right to defend their border

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

nr faversham

So many voices elsewhere...?

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"Personally I feel the Poles have the right to defend their border"

Of course you do.

The green arrow kind of acts as a personality indicator.

Perhaps others see this in a more nuanced way and see the people in the middle of all this as victims.

nr faversham

"Personally I feel the Poles have the right to defend their border

Of course you do.

The green arrow kind of acts as a personality indicator.

Perhaps others see this in a more nuanced way and see the people in the middle of all this as victims."

So the poles have no right to protect their borders?

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Could be a prelude to a wider conflict, Cause trouble one place, give cover to invading somewhere else, whilst the EU are focused on the polish/Belarus border, Putin amasses forced near the Ukrainian border ready for a takeover.

Classic Bait and Switch.

NATO know that they are pretty powerless in Eastern Europe, so they can only observe then western allies will just throw a few more sanctions.

Putin knows with Merkle going out of the picture, UK has taken a passive role in European affairs,and Biden’s eyes are fixed on China. To boot this border crisis is intended to destabilise the region further. It’s no longer how, it’s when.

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

[Removed by poster at 17/11/21 01:00:37]

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

And he needs to try out his new toys too..

The satellite buster, nuclear powered cruise missiles, nuclear powered silent torpedoes, new generation of upgraded air fleet, hypersonic re-entry missiles and many more.

Putin never forgave over the Wall coming down in '91 and wants to reassert the USSR.

Just buying time, where was he that night, waiting for the call to open fire from Moscow that never came.

Next time the call will come, he promised that from day one..

Sanctions start Wars, WW2 should be a big lesson. Hitler became popular due to suppression of the German people after WW1. All Russia has been doing since 1991, is buy time while taking what it could from the West. Now that's drying up, isolation begins and is anyone really going to stand up to him?

NATO is screwed, August and Trump proved that.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

Good to see Iraq sending planes to Belarus today to take their stranded citizens back home.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

"Good to see Iraq sending planes to Belarus today to take their stranded citizens back home. "
Good the poles stood firm

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

is it the polish boarder or the eu boarder? like covid in will test the union... if they do break through into poland... germany next or will germany have the right to defend their boarder....and if they do where does that leave poland!

could end up a total shit show

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"is it the polish boarder or the eu boarder? like covid in will test the union... if they do break through into poland... germany next or will germany have the right to defend their boarder....and if they do where does that leave poland!

could end up a total shit show "

I would say an eu boarder but we all know Poland are not flavour of the month with the eu lately.

By *or Fox SakeCouple  over a year ago

Thornaby

FFS

Boarder - someone who rents a room in your house

Border - the dividing line between two countries

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"FFS

Boarder - someone who rents a room in your house

Border - the dividing line between two countries"

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"And he needs to try out his new toys too..

The satellite buster, nuclear powered cruise missiles, nuclear powered silent torpedoes, new generation of upgraded air fleet, hypersonic re-entry missiles and many more.

Putin never forgave over the Wall coming down in '91 and wants to reassert the USSR.

Just buying time, where was he that night, waiting for the call to open fire from Moscow that never came.

Next time the call will come, he promised that from day one..

Sanctions start Wars, WW2 should be a big lesson. Hitler became popular due to suppression of the German people after WW1. All Russia has been doing since 1991, is buy time while taking what it could from the West. Now that's drying up, isolation begins and is anyone really going to stand up to him?

NATO is screwed, August and Trump proved that."

yes he could be dangerous if he actually had all them weapons you posted lol

Mucch Much more worried about China than anything Russia can do. I for one would want to take advantage of Russias distrust of China after China bought arrms from Rrussia then straight up copied them to cement an alliance against China

China is the one who is slowly useing soft power moves to try and ecconomically control the world. Look at what they are up to in Africa with the Belt and Road, using it as a way to get countries in debt then taking assests like whole Ports as payment

China is the one buying up influence and power. They have started buying up Public schools here that will have to teach under the rules of the CCP

TikTok is one of the most ingenious cyber weapons ever invented (I work in Cyber Security)

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

"Mucch Much more worried about China than anything Russia can do. I for one would want to take advantage of Russias distrust of China after China bought arrms from Rrussia then straight up copied them to cement an alliance against China

China is the one who is slowly useing soft power moves to try and ecconomically control the world. Look at what they are up to in Africa with the Belt and Road, using it as a way to get countries in debt then taking assests like whole Ports as payment

China is the one buying up influence and power. They have started buying up Public schools here that will have to teach under the rules of the CCP

TikTok is one of the most ingenious cyber weapons ever invented (I work in Cyber Security)"

I agree along with wechat which Mr d trump understood extremely well in which he filed a lawsuit to get them banned in the usa, but Mr j biden has revoked that executive order for reasons unknown.

"Mucch Much more worried about China than anything Russia can do. I for one would want to take advantage of Russias distrust of China after China bought arrms from Rrussia then straight up copied them to cement an alliance against China

TikTok is one of the most ingenious cyber weapons ever invented (I work in Cyber Security)

I agree along with wechat which Mr d trump understood extremely well in which he filed a lawsuit to get them banned in the usa, but Mr j biden has revoked that executive order for reasons unknown."

They are basicaly using the methods used by the USSR during the cold war, used by the KGB for the gradual subversion of the political system mainly of the United States. Its called Active Measures/Ideological diversionism. It includes offensive programs such as disinformation, propaganda, deception, sabotage, destabilization, subversion, and espionage

Just take a look at how divided and weak the west is atm. They are trying to build an empire without using a bullet

People laughed at Trump for trying to stop electronics from china being used in their milatary and infrastructre. Whoever laughed at him is ignorant to real dangers.

For example screens in Apaches for the thermal cameras are made in China. They could quite easily hide a killswitch within. rendering them useless Let alone parts of the electronic infrastructre being turned off at a moments notice

By *or Fox SakeCouple  over a year ago

Thornaby

I agree along with wechat which Mr d trump understood extremely well in which he filed a lawsuit to get them banned in the usa, but Mr j biden has revoked that executive order for reasons unknown.

They are basicaly using the methods used by the USSR during the cold war, used by the KGB for the gradual subversion of the political system mainly of the United States. Its called Active Measures/Ideological diversionism. It includes offensive programs such as disinformation, propaganda, deception, sabotage, destabilization, subversion, and espionage

Just take a look at how divided and weak the west is atm. They are trying to build an empire without using a bullet

People laughed at Trump for trying to stop electronics from china being used in their milatary and infrastructre. Whoever laughed at him is ignorant to real dangers.

For example screens in Apaches for the thermal cameras are made in China. They could quite easily hide a killswitch within. rendering them useless Let alone parts of the electronic infrastructre being turned off at a moments notice"

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

For example screens in Apaches for the thermal cameras are made in China. They could quite easily hide a killswitch within. rendering them useless Let alone parts of the electronic infrastructre being turned off at a moments notice "

Naa I can't see them doing that, smells like political fear mongering to me.

For example screens in Apaches for the thermal cameras are made in China. They could quite easily hide a killswitch within. rendering them useless Let alone parts of the electronic infrastructre being turned off at a moments notice "

Retired KGB Major General Oleg Kalugin, former head of Foreign Counter Intelligence for the KGB (1973–1979), described active measures as "the heart and soul of Soviet intelligence":

"Not intelligence collection, but subversion: active measures to weaken the West, to drive wedges in the Western community alliances of all sorts, particularly NATO, to sow discord among allies, to weaken the United States in the eyes of the people of Europe, Asia, Africa, Latin America, and thus to prepare ground in case the war really occurs."

It's a real thing...

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

For example screens in Apaches for the thermal cameras are made in China. They could quite easily hide a killswitch within. rendering them useless Let alone parts of the electronic infrastructre being turned off at a moments notice

Retired KGB Major General Oleg Kalugin, former head of Foreign Counter Intelligence for the KGB (1973–1979), described active measures as "the heart and soul of Soviet intelligence":

"Not intelligence collection, but subversion: active measures to weaken the West, to drive wedges in the Western community alliances of all sorts, particularly NATO, to sow discord among allies, to weaken the United States in the eyes of the people of Europe, Asia, Africa, Latin America, and thus to prepare ground in case the war really occurs."

It's a real thing...

"

it wouldn’t be a real war USA would destroy there military in a few months but like Iraq

» Add a new message to this topic