FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > lazy relative

lazy relative

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtylittletramp100 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

he's never held down a job or worked more than 12 weeks on trot, never worked nights, never worked a bank holiday, never done shifts.... never paid into a union or a pension.... but he has claimed every benefit known to man/woman/trans.. and now he thinks its only fair those with more expensive houses (than him obvs) supplement his old age!

Should we?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"he's never held down a job or worked more than 12 weeks on trot, never worked nights, never worked a bank holiday, never done shifts.... never paid into a union or a pension.... but he has claimed every benefit known to man/woman/trans.. and now he thinks its only fair those with more expensive houses (than him obvs) supplement his old age!

Should we? "

Yeah, I think you should

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

"he's never held down a job or worked more than 12 weeks on trot, never worked nights, never worked a bank holiday, never done shifts.... never paid into a union or a pension.... but he has claimed every benefit known to man/woman/trans.. and now he thinks its only fair those with more expensive houses (than him obvs) supplement his old age!

Should we? "

I'm obviously out of touch. Who is it you are referring to

Should we?

I'm obviously out of touch. Who is it you are referring to"

A ‘lazy ‘ relative, apparently

Notts

Should we?

Yeah, I think you should "

Your not helping?!

Notts

Should we?

I'm obviously out of touch. Who is it you are referring to"

They are voting ref care costs and who/how much should be paid.

If you seek to do good, people will take advantage. The best we can do is try and incentivise work.

I possibly get to having benefits linked to training. The state seeks to help you. If you turn that down, then maybe you get less support than of you had taken the help.

That's a knee jerk reaction to a complicated subject !

Should we?

Yeah, I think you should

Your not helping?! "

Does your ‘lazy relative’ exist?

Notts

Should we?

Yeah, I think you should

Your not helping?!

Does your ‘lazy relative’ exist? "

Oh yes, along with father Christmas and the tooth fairy.... no he does exist.. he is brilliant at sitting in a pub and running the country well drinking beer and eating pork scratchings...

Notts

While...

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Should we?

Yeah, I think you should

Your not helping?!

Does your ‘lazy relative’ exist? "

It would not surprise me if the relative does indeed exist as I have a younger brother who had one job when he was 18 and that lasted 6 months

He’s now fast approaching 60 and been on benefits all of that time gets his rent paid ect

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

It's a way to flatten the economy.

They should tax the rich and big companies and give it people like your relative.

It seriously is better for the economy as it makes money move, generating more income from taxes, keep people employed and much more.

I'm all for it, spread the wealth..

By *isandhers691127Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Should we?

Yeah, I think you should

Your not helping?!

It would not surprise me if the relative does indeed exist as I have a younger brother who had one job when he was 18 and that lasted 6 months

He’s now fast approaching 60 and been on benefits all of that time gets his rent paid ect "

Does he syphon his millions to an offshore account in the BVI?

I genuinely wondered if this thread was about Boris Johnson.

Bristol

Should we?

Yeah, I think you should

Your not helping?!

He’s now fast approaching 60 and been on benefits all of that time gets his rent paid ect

Does he syphon his millions to an offshore account in the BVI? "

No but he has been a council tennant for around 30 years all rent paid plus money to live on and all for doing sweet fuck all

And sees nothing wrong with it

By *or Fox SakeCouple  over a year ago

Thornaby

Should we?

Yeah, I think you should

Your not helping?!

No but he has been a council tennant for around 30 years all rent paid plus money to live on and all for doing sweet fuck all

And sees nothing wrong with it "

When you say "live on" what do you mean?

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

I think the trouble with these kind of extreme examples is exactly that, they are extreme. They are the kind of examples trotted out by the Daily Mail and the Express to rile up disgusted of Tunbridge Wells. Like the got 10 kids living in £million house paid by you etc.

It drives people to start believing everyone on benefits are lazy scroungers (of course some are but many are not and would love a decent job) and garners support for reducing or removing benefits from everyone (God forbid you ever fell on hard times and needed help yourself).

The problem is that one size does not fit all and really there needs to a be a better and fairer way to assess individual cases. I emphasise fair though!

"I think the trouble with these kind of extreme examples is exactly that, they are extreme. They are the kind of examples trotted out by the Daily Mail and the Express to rile up disgusted of Tunbridge Wells. Like the got 10 kids living in £million house paid by you etc.

It drives people to start believing everyone on benefits are lazy scroungers (of course some are but many are not and would love a decent job) and garners support for reducing or removing benefits from everyone (God forbid you ever fell on hard times and needed help yourself).

The problem is that one size does not fit all and really there needs to a be a better and fairer way to assess individual cases. I emphasise fair though!"

Exactly , I have a ‘lazy relative’ never worked , lives in a castle, claims £10,000 a week on benefits, has a 100 inch TV and holidays abroad every month , and is laughing at ‘us’,

Should we? "

Its a major problem with this country. The benefits system was designed to support people mostly in times of unemployment. However we now see generations of families who believe benefits are their right, and their have nor will ever do a days work in their lives!

And you’ll probably find the ones being critical about this thread are on benefits themselves. I know at lest two.

Bristol

Should we?

Yeah, I think you should

Your not helping?!

When you say "live on" what do you mean?"

Well he and his missus both don’t works live ok not starving

All the usual amenities you Xbox big telly ect

Brighton

"And you’ll probably find the ones being critical about this thread are on benefits themselves. I know at lest two. "

Well I have been a bit critical so does that include me? If it does then I would be very interested to know how you came to that conclusion?

Thornaby

Should we?

Yeah, I think you should

Your not helping?!

"

This the classic right wing trope of the undersving poor

Explain why someone should think "not starving" means they are doing ok?

Thornaby

Should we?

Its a major problem with this country. The benefits system was designed to support people mostly in times of unemployment. However we now see generations of families who believe benefits are their right, and their have nor will ever do a days work in their lives!"

it wasn't designed like that, suggest you read the Beveridge report

Should we?

Yeah, I think you should

Your not helping?!

"

How big is the TV?

Bristol

Should we?

Yeah, I think you should

Your not helping?!

Explain why someone should think "not starving" means they are doing ok?"

He’s my younger brother so I know how is is doing

Any the both of them are doing ok

Bristol

Should we?

Yeah, I think you should

Your not helping?!

How big is the TV?"

Should we?

Its a major problem with this country. The benefits system was designed to support people mostly in times of unemployment. However we now see generations of families who believe benefits are their right, and their have nor will ever do a days work in their lives!

it wasn't designed like that, suggest you read the Beveridge report"

Read it, referenced it many times.

Please do tell where it says in the Beveridge report that a citizen can claim benefits without contributing?

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

Should we?

Yeah, I think you should

Your not helping?!

Explain why someone should think "not starving" means they are doing ok?"

This is the most Tory thread ever.

"The poor people cause all your problems. Rich people, in power, who are using tax loop holes. Are not the problem".

I’ll wait although Witherspoons will be opening soon, half of this thread will be rushing to get there for their breakfast and first pint.

Thornaby

"I’ll wait although Witherspoons will be opening soon, half of this thread will be rushing to get there for their breakfast and first pint. "

projecting, much?

Brighton

"This is the most Tory thread ever.

"The poor people cause all your problems. Rich people, in power, who are using tax loop holes. Are not the problem".

"

Oh yes...

“So to get some perspective, benefit fraud represents 2% of the estimated total annual fraud in the UK. Public sector fraud, which includes benefit fraud, is £20.3 billion a year, so within this category it accounts for just under 8%. The majority of this £20 billion is tax fraud which costs the economy £14 billion annually, or 69%. So we can see that both in absolute and percentage terms tax fraud is a much bigger issue than benefit fraud. In fact, out of all the categories of fraud calculated by the UK Government, benefit fraud is the second lowest. Only identity fraud which costs individuals £1.4billion a year comes below it.”

Source: Citizens Advice Bureau statement.

Thornaby

Should we?

Please do tell where it says in the Beveridge report that a citizen can claim benefits without contributing?"

it doesn't, but it doesn't say that non payment should exclude people

Brighton

"I’ll wait although Witherspoons will be opening soon, half of this thread will be rushing to get there for their breakfast and first pint. "

Ah but a lot (all?) the folks in here being critical are (I think) Remain voters so you should know none of us would ever demean ourselves and set foot inside one of those shitholes!

"I’ll wait although Witherspoons will be opening soon, half of this thread will be rushing to get there for their breakfast and first pint.

projecting, much?"

You’d know, I’m off to work to contribute towards society. Enjoy your £5.00 breakfast and pint.

Still waiting for the above about the Bev report/ where citizens don’t need to contribute to access benefits.

Should we?

Please do tell where it says in the Beveridge report that a citizen can claim benefits without contributing?

it doesn't, but it doesn't say that non payment should exclude people

"

Well that system going to work??

You can withdraw without contributing to it, really.

Enjoy your pint .

Brighton

"I’ll wait although Witherspoons will be opening soon, half of this thread will be rushing to get there for their breakfast and first pint.

projecting, much?

You’d know, I’m off to work to contribute towards society. Enjoy your £5.00 breakfast and pint.

Still waiting for the above about the Bev report/ where citizens don’t need to contribute to access benefits."

And I’m still waiting on your reply about who you think are on benefits!

Should we?

Yeah, I think you should

Your not helping?!

"

Yeah but, they have ‘big TVs’

projecting, much?

Still waiting for the above about the Bev report/ where citizens don’t need to contribute to access benefits.

And I’m still waiting on your reply about who you think are on benefits! "

He is too scared to answer that

Brighton

You missed out spending all their money on booze and fags

"You missed out spending all their money on booze and fags"

Instead of food for their kids ?

golden fields

Fair play to you though. Most Tories pretend to care about working class and less well off people.

Your open distain is at least honest.

As mentioned above. None of us who have any morals would support Tim Martin.

Brighton

"You missed out spending all their money on booze and fags

Instead of food for their kids ? "

Yeah that is normally on the crib list when creating one of these stories.

1. Lazy benefit scroungers

2. Spend all their money on booze, fags, big TVs, XBox, latest iPhone etc

3. Leave their kids to starve

4. Too many kids

Etc

golden fields

4. Too many kids

Etc"

It works though! Look at the number of people who think this is the big issue and the cause of all their woes. It's the exact same as "those six people in a small boat are the reason the government is underfunding the NHS".

You have to hand it to them, they're very good at convincing voters that the problem is caused by someone or something else.

Brighton

4. Too many kids

Etc

It works though! Look at the number of people who think this is the big issue and the cause of all their woes. It's the exact same as "those six people in a small boat are the reason the government is underfunding the NHS".

You have to hand it to them, they're very good at convincing voters that the problem is caused by someone or something else."

Sad but so true...

£billions embezzled and stolen from public purse and given to Tory donors/mates/family meaning we have to increase your taxes to put it back (but thanks for the free money)...

But look over here a dinghy!

It quite frankly beggars belief people can’t see it!

I blame our maths teachers. People simply cannot grasp what £billions actually is but 10 brown people in a dinghy!!!!!

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

"And you’ll probably find the ones being critical about this thread are on benefits themselves. I know at lest two. "

Brighton

Don’t be daft!

Wow, that is the most thumbs up you have ever ‘unleashed’ impressive number

projecting, much?

He is too scared to answer that "

Is Witherspoon’s busy??

Bristol

Should we?

Yeah, I think you should

Your not helping?!

Yeah but, they have ‘big TVs’ "

projecting, much?

Is Witherspoon’s busy?? "

‘Witherspoons’ ?? PMSL

projecting, much?

Is Witherspoon’s busy??

‘Witherspoons’ ?? PMSL "

No seriously is it busy?

Plus horse racing on today you’ll be able to nip out on your disability scooter to but bets on.

projecting, much?

Is Witherspoon’s busy??

‘Witherspoons’ ?? PMSL

No seriously is it busy?

Plus horse racing on today you’ll be able to nip out on your disability scooter to but bets on. "

‘Wither’

projecting, much?

Is Witherspoon’s busy??

‘Witherspoons’ ?? PMSL

No seriously is it busy?

Plus horse racing on today you’ll be able to nip out on your disability scooter to but bets on.

‘Wither’ "

Wetherspoon, I do stand corrected. I’m not in there every day like some.

golden fields

projecting, much?

Is Witherspoon’s busy??

‘Witherspoons’ ?? PMSL

No seriously is it busy?

Plus horse racing on today you’ll be able to nip out on your disability scooter to but bets on. "

Blimey. Lowering from ridiculing poor people to ridiculing disabled people.

This website really attracts some less than positive people.

Brighton

projecting, much?

Is Witherspoon’s busy??

‘Witherspoons’ ?? PMSL

No seriously is it busy?

‘Wither’

Wetherspoon, I do stand corrected. I’m not in there every day like some. "

And you still haven’t replied to me LOL! Gonna have to assume you weren’t referring to me when you made some quip about people critical of this thread being on benefits themselves.

projecting, much?

Is Witherspoon’s busy??

‘Witherspoons’ ?? PMSL

No seriously is it busy?

Blimey. Lowering from ridiculing poor people to ridiculing disabled people.

This website really attracts some less than positive people. "

Tbh I know, sad to see

projecting, much?

Is Witherspoon’s busy??

‘Witherspoons’ ?? PMSL

No seriously is it busy?

‘Wither’

Wetherspoon, I do stand corrected. I’m not in there every day like some. "

Thankfully, they don’t have Wetherspoons or betting shops around here , it’s not that type of area

About a million people claiming universal credit potentially face a “tap on the shoulder” from investigators after official figures revealed record levels of benefit fraud during the first year of the pandemic.

Fraud levels in England, Wales and Scotland reached a historic high, with universal credit fraud up five percentage points to nearly 13%, denting ministerial expectations that the scheme would deliver an annual £1.3b

Sad to see, fine if you can get away with it. Its only tax payers money.

golden fields

"About a million people claiming universal credit potentially face a “tap on the shoulder” from investigators after official figures revealed record levels of benefit fraud during the first year of the pandemic.

Fraud levels in England, Wales and Scotland reached a historic high, with universal credit fraud up five percentage points to nearly 13%, denting ministerial expectations that the scheme would deliver an annual £1.3b

"

This post makes an excellent case study of the effectiveness of government and right wing media distraction tactics.

I'm not for one moment suggesting that many other people turn it into distain for poor and disabled people. But it's interesting to see it happening real time.

Brighton

"About a million people claiming universal credit potentially face a “tap on the shoulder” from investigators after official figures revealed record levels of benefit fraud during the first year of the pandemic.

"

Don’t think anybody in their right mind would claim benefit FRAUD is ok/right but some perspective (already posted this above)...

“So to get some perspective, benefit fraud represents 2% of the estimated total annual fraud in the UK. Public sector fraud, which includes benefit fraud, is £20.3 billion a year, so within this category it accounts for just under 8%. The majority of this £20 billion is tax fraud which costs the economy £14 billion annually, or 69%. So we can see that both in absolute and percentage terms tax fraud is a much bigger issue than benefit fraud. In fact, out of all the categories of fraud calculated by the UK Government, benefit fraud is the second lowest. Only identity fraud which costs individuals £1.4billion a year comes below it.”

This post makes an excellent case study of the effectiveness of government and right wing media distraction tactics.

I'm not for one moment suggesting that many other people turn it into distain for poor and disabled people. But it's interesting to see it happening real time. "

It’s a sign of the times, unsurprising but sad to see

Don’t think anybody in their right mind would claim benefit FRAUD is ok/right but some perspective (already posted this above)...

Source: Citizens Advice Bureau statement."

Seriously these stats are from 2013 ?

Hardly relative is it. Facts and figures almost a decade old!

Brighton

Hardly relative is it. Facts and figures almost a decade old!"

oh balls didn’t spot that was 2013 my bad! Anyhow...

“Tax fraud 23 times less likely to be prosecuted than benefits crime”

And while the numbers have been updated, checking various sources will show that proportionally nothing has really changed. Significantly more is lost to tax fraud.

Brighton

And while the numbers have been updated, checking various sources will show that proportionally nothing has really changed. Significantly more is lost to tax fraud."

Teach me to type on my phone in one hand while trying to down a pint and eat a breakfast in spoons won’t it!!!!

Man these carpets are a bit sticky!!

And while the numbers have been updated, checking various sources will show that proportionally nothing has really changed. Significantly more is lost to tax fraud.

Teach me to type on my phone in one hand while trying to down a pint and eat a breakfast in spoons won’t it!!!!

Man these carpets are a bit sticky!!"

I know the feeling, I nearly crashed my mobility scooter whilst typing earlier

And while the numbers have been updated, checking various sources will show that proportionally nothing has really changed. Significantly more is lost to tax fraud."

Your not bad just not very bright, trying to pass off old stats.

Enjoying your pint

Brighton

[Removed by poster at 24/11/21 12:54:57]

Brighton

Enjoying your pint "

Lol not very bright! Oh dear oh dear, glass houses and all that. You realise that should be...

“You’re not bad...”

Oh the irony, not very bright!!!!!

What you mean is I trusted Google to return searches that were more relevant time wise and I should have scrolled all the way to the bottom to check the date!

Either way, as I said, proportionately not a lot has changed just the absolute amounts.

Can’t quite believe I am putting money into Tim Martin’s pocket but then I felt sorry for him when he couldn’t get any workers.

Enjoying your pint "

tbf unless something significant has changed you can cite, these are probably directionally okay numbers. Sure 2020 numbers would be good... But there is only so much you can search out for a fab thread. Other than not being super recent, is there anything to say they don't broadly support the argument being made.

Notts

dont think you have to con the system as such... bit of cash in hand work while going to college AGAIN, think my relative has been 3 times in his life, how hes allowed to fuck knows but he has never worked the job he trained for! Never paid fees back as never earns.... Professional course attendee.... but the point is, do we carry on supplementing him when he retires from his hard slog, i mean you worked shifts, weekends, christmas etc he never did, but poor him and lucky rich you with your bigger home

"dont think you have to con the system as such... bit of cash in hand work while going to college AGAIN, think my relative has been 3 times in his life, how hes allowed to fuck knows but he has never worked the job he trained for! Never paid fees back as never earns.... Professional course attendee.... but the point is, do we carry on supplementing him when he retires from his hard slog, i mean you worked shifts, weekends, christmas etc he never did, but poor him and lucky rich you with your bigger home "

Does your ‘relative’ have a big TV, x box and smoke fags?

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

All I know is that I am not well off in that I don't have enough savings to replace my vehicle and pay to upgrade my central heating (or any major property maintenance).

I certainly only have a fraction of the sum announced today by Boris as the basis of not having to sell your house to pay for care in old age.

Meanwhile I know people who are lucky enough to be looked after by the council while still enjoying better cars and household goods than I will ever afford. When anything goes wrong with their heating or plumbing all they have to do is phone the council and it gets done. Not a privilege available to me. They will probably get away with a hospital contract cremation when the time comes. Definitely not a privilege available to me!

Nice leisure if you can get it!

I am always fascinated by how some men manage to pull it off. It must be easier to get looked after for women who are either vulnerable or have young children (at 16 year intervals if they are really smart).

"All I know is that I am not well off in that I don't have enough savings to replace my vehicle and pay to upgrade my central heating (or any major property maintenance).

I certainly only have a fraction of the sum announced today by Boris as the basis of not having to sell your house to pay for care in old age.

Meanwhile I know people who are lucky enough to be looked after by the council while still enjoying better cars and household goods than I will ever afford. When anything goes wrong with their heating or plumbing all they have to do is phone the council and it gets done. Not a privilege available to me. They will probably get away with a hospital contract cremation when the time comes. Definitely not a privilege available to me!

I am always fascinated by how some men manage to pull it off. It must be easier to get looked after for women who are either vulnerable or have young children (at 16 year intervals if they are really smart)."

Tbh, they might be professional criminals

"All I know is that I am not well off in that I don't have enough savings to replace my vehicle and pay to upgrade my central heating (or any major property maintenance).

I am always fascinated by how some men manage to pull it off. It must be easier to get looked after for women who are either vulnerable or have young children (at 16 year intervals if they are really smart).

Tbh, they might be professional criminals "

Well they won’t be in your area you don’t even have a wetherspoons.

I am always fascinated by how some men manage to pull it off. It must be easier to get looked after for women who are either vulnerable or have young children (at 16 year intervals if they are really smart)."

Yep a generation of people happily better off on hands out.

Tbh, they might be professional criminals

Well they won’t be in your area you don’t even have a wetherspoons. "

Dam right, I don’t live in that type of area

"dont think you have to con the system as such... bit of cash in hand work while going to college AGAIN, think my relative has been 3 times in his life, how hes allowed to fuck knows but he has never worked the job he trained for! Never paid fees back as never earns.... Professional course attendee.... but the point is, do we carry on supplementing him when he retires from his hard slog, i mean you worked shifts, weekends, christmas etc he never did, but poor him and lucky rich you with your bigger home

Typo is that the best you’ve got?

Still not fancy a face to face bud?

Love to meet you."

That is a kind offer mate but your not my type, much appreciated though

"dont think you have to con the system as such... bit of cash in hand work while going to college AGAIN, think my relative has been 3 times in his life, how hes allowed to fuck knows but he has never worked the job he trained for! Never paid fees back as never earns.... Professional course attendee.... but the point is, do we carry on supplementing him when he retires from his hard slog, i mean you worked shifts, weekends, christmas etc he never did, but poor him and lucky rich you with your bigger home

Love to meet you.

That is a kind offer mate but your not my type, much appreciated though "

Ha stick to the KBW then, it more sensible for your type.

Love to meet you.

That is a kind offer mate but your not my type, much appreciated though

Ha stick to the KBW then, it more sensible for your type."

Thanks,

Brighton

What’s KBW?

Thornaby

"What’s KBW?"

Keyboard warrior

Brighton

"What’s KBW?

Keyboard warrior"

Aha of course thanks. Quite a few of those around.

Notts

Does your ‘relative’ have a big TV, x box and smoke fags? "

Would it matter, are you saying he isn't allowed his vices

Would it matter, are you saying he isn't allowed his vices "

Of course it’s important, you can’t have an imaginary relative ‘benefits cheat’ without mentioning their imaginary TV size , the bigger the TV the more outrage it will create, especially with Daily Mail readers

Brighton

Does he like a big box too? Oh sorry meant Xbox, not down with the kids! Spending too much time in spoons, except when I had to nip out to sign on. Made sure I limped in and out of job centre. No flies on me!

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

Of course it’s important, you can’t have an imaginary relative ‘benefits cheat’ without mentioning their imaginary TV size , the bigger the TV the more outrage it will create, especially with Daily Mail readers "

Only to some it seems as didn't see it mentioned before.

Lovebjs mentioned it.

near ipswich

"Lovebjs mentioned it. "
so he did i missed that about his brother.

Bristol

I only mentioned it because it just goes to show someone can not work have no intention of working play the system and do quite nicely

He is real not just a made up person

Notts

Of course it’s important, you can’t have an imaginary relative ‘benefits cheat’ without mentioning their imaginary TV size , the bigger the TV the more outrage it will create, especially with Daily Mail readers "

Will it? Oh if you haven't got a 60 inch plasma you're in tv poverty....

Bristol

Of course it’s important, you can’t have an imaginary relative ‘benefits cheat’ without mentioning their imaginary TV size , the bigger the TV the more outrage it will create, especially with Daily Mail readers

Will it? Oh if you haven't got a 60 inch plasma you're in tv poverty.... "

Plasma tv ? That’s so last year

Notts

Plasma tv ? That’s so last year "

Clearly I don't spend enough time in currys drooling over plastic

Bournemouth

Clearly I don't spend enough time in currys drooling over plastic "

Yeh, your too busy trolling on here

Notts

Clearly I don't spend enough time in currys drooling over plastic

Yeh, your too busy trolling on here "

Kettle pot

Bournemouth

Touché,the rapier wit of Oscar Wilde lives on.

Notts

"Touché,the rapier wit of Oscar Wilde lives on. "

dont want to cut you, so used a pot!

Bournemouth

"Touché,the rapier wit of Oscar Wilde lives on.

dont want to cut you, so used a pot! "

I would engage you in a battle of wits, but I never fight an unarmed man.

Bristol

Clearly I don't spend enough time in currys drooling over plastic "

Notts

I would engage you in a battle of wits, but I never fight an unarmed man. "

how very dare you call me a man! Know your tellys but not your trannies! Onto the naughty step

near ipswich

I would engage you in a battle of wits, but I never fight an unarmed man.

how very dare you call me a man! Know your tellys but not your trannies! Onto the naughty step "

love it

Sounds like what a lot of MPs do!

Since when did the Tory MPs do that? Jacob Rees mog prating up and down with his fucking ridiculous top hat on

» Add a new message to this topic