FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Nadine Dorries

Nadine Dorries

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hahahahahaha

I think that sums up my thoughts on her.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hahahahahaha

I think that sums up my thoughts on her."

She is as thick as mince

"Hahahahahaha

She is as thick as mince "

She had a great one recently, to add to her list of ridiculous things she's said and written.

She was pushing the line about the government having to look at Channel 4. (ie trying to nobble Channel 4 because they have on occasion criticised the government.) As part of the excuse, Dorries said Channel 4 was in receipt of public money.

When it wass poined out immediately to her that Channel 4 was not like the BBC and did not receive license fee money, her response was "And...so... *pained noise*... although it's... yeah... and the"

And that is a direct quote from her.

"Hahahahahaha

She is as thick as mince

She had a great one recently, to add to her list of ridiculous things she's said and written.

She was pushing the line about the government having to look at Channel 4. (ie trying to nobble Channel 4 because they have on occasion criticised the government.) As part of the excuse, Dorries said Channel 4 was in receipt of public money.

When it wass poined out immediately to her that Channel 4 was not like the BBC and did not receive license fee money, her response was "And...so... *pained noise*... although it's... yeah... and the"

And that is a direct quote from her."

Embarrassing, and she is a minister

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

"Hahahahahaha

She is as thick as mince

She is the Vicky Pollard of the Cabinet.

"Hahahahahaha

She is as thick as mince

She is the Vicky Pollard of the Cabinet."

Start the countdown , reference to Diane Abbot on its way

I think the real classic for Dorries was when she proposed an Online Safety Bill which she said would “end abuse, full stop”.

Unfortunately, as was pointed out, she has written multiple abusive tweets of her own.

Dorries tweeted to one reporter she would “nail your balls to the floor... using your own front teeth” after they asked how she could employ 2 of her daughters using public funds.

And she called James O'Brien a “public school posh boy fuckwit”.

Irony upon irony, Dorries said she sent 2 of her daughters to the same school O’Brien attended.

"I think the real classic for Dorries was when she proposed an Online Safety Bill which she said would “end abuse, full stop”.

Unfortunately, as was pointed out, she has written multiple abusive tweets of her own.

Dorries tweeted to one reporter she would “nail your balls to the floor... using your own front teeth” after they asked how she could employ 2 of her daughters using public funds.

And she called James O'Brien a “public school posh boy fuckwit”.

Irony upon irony, Dorries said she sent 2 of her daughters to the same school O’Brien attended. "

Dear god, she really is pathetic

She's in the wrong job, at least 25 years my senior, not my kind of politics, promoted above her level, somewhat ignorant and maybe increasingly unhinged.

But I find her very attractive.. physically speaking.

I definitely would

"She's in the wrong job, at least 25 years my senior, not my kind of politics, promoted above her level, somewhat ignorant and maybe increasingly unhinged.

But I find her very attractive.. physically speaking.

I definitely would "

Bad penis! Bad! lol

By *mateur100Man  over a year ago

nr faversham

"Hahahahahaha

She is as thick as mince

Start the countdown , reference to Diane Abbot on its way "

Very defensive post

"Hahahahahaha

She is as thick as mince

Very defensive post"

Stopped the inevitable in its tracks

nr faversham

"Hahahahahaha

She is as thick as mince

Very defensive post

Stopped the inevitable in its tracks "

You don't seem to accept criticism accurately directed. It makes no difference to me which party an MP represents however you appear very tribal based

"Hahahahahaha

She is as thick as mince

Very defensive post

You don't seem to accept criticism accurately directed. It makes no difference to me which party an MP represents however you appear very tribal based"

I will let you into a little secret, I am not Diane Abbot

nr faversham

"Hahahahahaha

She is as thick as mince

Very defensive post

You don't seem to accept criticism accurately directed. It makes no difference to me which party an MP represents however you appear very tribal based

I will let you into a little secret, I am not Diane Abbot "

Not your best response

"Hahahahahaha

She is as thick as mince

Very defensive post

I will let you into a little secret, I am not Diane Abbot

Not your best response"

Anyway, this Dianne Abbot banter has been a blast, what do you think about Nadine Dorries?

nr faversham

I'm more interested in your view on the bastion of righteousness you quoted...the delightful Diane Abbott

"I'm more interested in your view on the bastion of righteousness you quoted...the delightful Diane Abbott"

The OP is about Nadine Dorries, let’s stick to that,

nr faversham

"I'm more interested in your view on the bastion of righteousness you quoted...the delightful Diane Abbott

The OP is about Nadine Dorries, let’s stick to that, "

You brought up Diane...

"I'm more interested in your view on the bastion of righteousness you quoted...the delightful Diane Abbott

The OP is about Nadine Dorries, let’s stick to that,

You brought up Diane..."

It was bait, your the only one that bit

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

She is a complete and utter joke.

Johnson must have a policy of filling the Cabinet with Ministers more embarrassing and even less capable than himself to try and make him look good. Problem is when the bar is do low you end up with people like ND.

These people really do fail upwards don’t they!

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"Hahahahahaha

She is as thick as mince

OMG that was excruciating to watch. What a complete plank!

She was also the person who just buggered off to do I'm a Celeb while she was supposed to be working as an MP. Lest we forget.

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

this woman in question comes across as solely interested in trolling or purposefully upsetting anyone who conflicts with here extreme fascistic ideology rather than seeking to embetter the nation in any meaningful way. she also comes across as a very bitter, angry, toxic and repugnant.

Dorries just struck again. When talking about the groping allegations made against Johnson's dad she said:

"I don’t believe it happened. I have known Stanley for 15 years. He is a gentleman. It never happened to me. Maybe there is something wrong with me."

Eh?

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

"Dorries just struck again. When talking about the groping allegations made against Johnson's dad she said:

"I don’t believe it happened. I have known Stanley for 15 years. He is a gentleman. It never happened to me. Maybe there is something wrong with me."

Eh?"

add 'a sickening propensity to victim shame other women' to the list of her other disgusting traits in the post above

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

"Hahahahahaha

I think that sums up my thoughts on her."

Mine to! But she's made it work for her! Unbelievable

By *irth VaderMan  over a year ago

Kintore

We are the only country in the world who believe a posh accent equates to intellect. Most Tories are as thick as shite in the neck of a bottle. They are corrupt and inept.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

"We are the only country in the world who believe a posh accent equates to intellect. Most Tories are as thick as shite in the neck of a bottle. They are corrupt and inept. "

Utter tosh. You have no idea what most Tories are like.

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

"We are the only country in the world who believe a posh accent equates to intellect. Most Tories are as thick as shite in the neck of a bottle. They are corrupt and inept. "

ROFL of course they are, we can't all be super clever like youz andz mes, open minded non judgmental... where the fuck would that shit get us ay!

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

When you say most Tories do you mean party members only or do you include those that have voted Tory as well

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

"she called James O'Brien a “public school posh boy fuckwit”."

She's not wrong there at least.

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"she called James O'Brien a “public school posh boy fuckwit”.

She's not wrong there at least."

after sending her own kids to the same school as him

By *or Fox SakeCouple  over a year ago

Thornaby

"she called James O'Brien a “public school posh boy fuckwit”.

She's not wrong there at least."

Excellent point, why don't you ring his show and make that point. He wouldn't disassemble your argument much.

Not much difference between Tories and Labour. Both spend more than they bring in. Both create cycles of boom and bust. Both want a magical fairytale land where tax remains low and quality public services. Both sell off assets to foreign investors and base the economy around a ponzi house price scheme. Both follow when a US President shouts 'war'. Both play to their audience as opposed to the country as a whole.

Tories are better at fooling the public that they run a steady economic ship and are tough on crime. Tories keep social mobility low to maintain the status quo - i.e asset rich upper middle class. Labour are less harsh in that respect,but have a tendency to get a hard on at the thought of unions and nationalisation. Tories get one at the thought of privatisation and nationialism.

There are a lot of ignorant MPs.Likely because a lot are unexceptional career politicans with soft degrees and ability to write a decent thesis. They have little understanding of real industry. Others lose their beliefs for a stiff of a cabinet position - Pattel's strong advocacy for the death penalty quickly went.

"She was also the person who just buggered off to do I'm a Celeb while she was supposed to be working as an MP. Lest we forget."

Eating anus as well.

Quite apt.

You are what you eat..

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

Got to say that I have watched a number of her (Dories) appearances on Twitter and they were horrendous. In any normal times she would have been toast after that, simply for bringing the Government into disrepute.

Seems like being in disrepute in in vogue at the moment.

By *irth VaderMan  over a year ago

Kintore

If Thatcher wasn’t still sizzling in hell I’m sure she would have a thing or two to say about this lot. She was a cow but she was an honest cow.

By *or Fox SakeCouple  over a year ago

Thornaby

Wait until you see Fabricants tweets.

Vile twat.

» Add a new message to this topic