FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Where’s Boris?

Where’s Boris?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackal1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Interesting how’s there’s no new curbs. Here we are with record numbers of cases. Hospital staff shortages and massive uncertainty as to what’s happening and yet our PM has passed messages rather than speak.

Is he on yet another fee holiday which would mean if he introduced possibly needed restrictions he would have to come home?

I may be wrong but given his track record are we not taking actions because he’s having another jaunt?

The Mirror today is referenced for the above.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ocGMan  over a year ago

Leicesters

Boris will be trying to keep out of the way as much as possible hoping that the press and the public will forget about the fuck ups that have been uncovered prior to Christmas. I have no doubt that he has been away somewhere for a nice holiday at a donors villa

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

My guess would be Barbados

Manchester

Mmm we could have a sweepstake on where !!

Bahamas is my guess and a JCB jet to get there.

He can’t go back to Spain as that villa allegedly linked to tax dodges! What a surprise .

I wonder if he pays taxes on all these benefits he’s receiving ?

I’ve asked full fact to answer that question. Hopefully I’ll get an answer in the new year they have said.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Having a nice 2 or 3 weeks of work like the other 600 odd m.ps i imagine,think there all taking the piss to be honest most peeps get 3 or 4 days off,why m.ps think they should get the same holidays as universitys is beyond me

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Maybe he's enjoying some legally entitled paternity leave?

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"Interesting how’s there’s no new curbs. Here we are with record numbers of cases. Hospital staff shortages and massive uncertainty as to what’s happening and yet our PM has passed messages rather than speak.

Is he on yet another fee holiday which would mean if he introduced possibly needed restrictions he would have to come home?

I may be wrong but given his track record are we not taking actions because he’s having another jaunt?

The Mirror today is referenced for the above. "

so do you want another lockdown or to stop shutting ourselves and just live with it ?

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Well if you can't find real news:

Invent it!

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Still in a job and Christmas has gone.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"Still in a job and Christmas has gone. "
lmao

"Still in a job and Christmas has gone. "

The House doesn't sit today and won't until 5th January.

Plus it's Bank Holiday today too.

He's sat with the little ones watching Christmas Holiday TV.

Manchester

As the previous poster says why do they have university holidays ?

Hancock kept quiet about his actual travel days as it is alleged he left for holiday after the Afghan situation had started to crumble . What a low life. I’ve cancelled holidays with work problems but people were dying and he still wants his sunshine.

Sad that so many think Boris still being in charge is a good thing to celebrate .

The guy is a lying buffoon who has disgraced the office of PM . So whatever your politics it’s a bad thing and reflects how terrible our political system has become.

The new rights bill will make sure everyone knows and stays in their place .

Be careful what you wish for .

North Bucks

"As the previous poster says why do they have university holidays ?

Hancock kept quiet about his actual travel days as it is alleged he left for holiday after the Afghan situation had started to crumble . What a low life. I’ve cancelled holidays with work problems but people were dying and he still wants his sunshine.

Sad that so many think Boris still being in charge is a good thing to celebrate .

The guy is a lying buffoon who has disgraced the office of PM . So whatever your politics it’s a bad thing and reflects how terrible our political system has become.

Be careful what you wish for . "

Who is celebrating? It’s an in joke.

Manchester

"The House doesn't sit today and won't until 5th January.

"

He’s the PM! Does he hand over the nuclear controls to his housekeeper too? As you will agree it’s a 24/7 job and it’s a for a few years not life so he can put the effort in like previous incumbents have . He’s ok he’s got a nice easy and early retirement package .

There are people at risk from dying and whilst I do not claim to know the detail on Covid he’s not speaking to the people of the country when it is obviously getting serious. Economically he’s pissing business off as cancellations are rife due to uncertainty. Dithering again but this time as he’s a little tired the poor mite.

Manchester

Who is celebrating? It’s an in joke. "

Yea I know with FAB and he’ll claim he didn’t say which Christmas etc etc

But with smiles all around you are not staying your own displeasure at the idiot in chief you are portraying it’s ok.

I twisted to my conversation as you twisted it to the long running saga with Fab

North Bucks

But with smiles all around you are not staying your own displeasure at the idiot in chief you are portraying it’s ok.

I twisted to my conversation as you twisted it to the long running saga with Fab "

I’m sorry you feel that you have to stake out your political beliefs every time you post.

I feel levity keeps me sane in these hard times.

He’s the PM! Does he hand over the nuclear controls to his housekeeper too? As you will agree it’s a 24/7 job and it’s a for a few years not life so he can put the effort in like previous incumbents have . He’s ok he’s got a nice easy and early retirement package .

There are people at risk from dying and whilst I do not claim to know the detail on Covid he’s not speaking to the people of the country when it is obviously getting serious. Economically he’s pissing business off as cancellations are rife due to uncertainty. Dithering again but this time as he’s a little tired the poor mite.

"

Dear oh Dear!

Just invent anything . . . so here goes . . . and it's as true as your stab at what he's doing right now . . .

Yea he just hangs his keys on the rack behind the Number 10 door - Pet's the Cat - slips his slippers on goes upstairs to the PM's Suite. Has a quick look at the kids sleeping - He leaves a note of the nuclear codes on the fridge just in case he drops off while watching Eastenders.

Or perhaps . . . that's all in hand and always has been with every PM since we've had PM's In the Machinery called 'State'.

Manchester

Dear oh Dear!

Just invent anything . . . so here goes . . . and it's as true as your stab at what he's doing right now . . .

Yea he just hangs his keys on the rack behind the Number 10 door - Pet's the Cat - slips his slippers on goes upstairs to the PM's Suite. Has a quick look at the kids sleeping - He leaves a note of the nuclear codes on the fridge just in case he drops off while watching Eastenders.

Or perhaps . . . that's all in hand and always has been with every PM since we've had PM's In the Machinery called 'State'.

"

Thanks for the laugh. Cat I did find that very funny I must admit !

Dear oh Dear!

Thanks for the laugh. Cat I did find that very funny I must admit ! "

My Pleasure sweetheart - now go and get a tall glass of red lol.

Manchester

I twisted to my conversation as you twisted it to the long running saga with Fab

I’m sorry you feel that you have to stake out your political beliefs every time you post.

I feel levity keeps me sane in these hard times. "

I recant twisted that was too harsh . No offence intended . Guided in both cases . is that better

North Bucks

I feel levity keeps me sane in these hard times.

I recant twisted that was too harsh . No offence intended . Guided in both cases . is that better "

Classy response. No offence taken.

» Add a new message to this topic