FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Conscription Age to 60

Conscription Age to 60

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

The Ukrainians have brought in conscription age for up to 60 year olds. If a big landwar breaks out then will the UK bring in conscription, what will the upper age be and how many will refuse to go?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *RANDMRSJAECouple  over a year ago

chester

Crikey! I reckon they’ll be rooting for another lockdown to avoid it!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The Ukrainians have brought in conscription age for up to 60 year olds. If a big landwar breaks out then will the UK bring in conscription, what will the upper age be and how many will refuse to go?

"

Don't tell him Pike.

Do you really think it’d boil down to Mano a Mano fighting?

With maniacal world leaders having access to weapons that would lay waste to continents…….

No.

I can’t be arsed explaining why.

Just no.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

My dad is 94. Obviously he lived through WW2 and his parents through WW1. He has plans made to feed us all.

At the wrong side of 40 I'm probably the wrong age for training in man on man. But due to the nature of my job, might be selected for a support role. My eldest lad however could be conscripted later this year, and that terrifies me.

By *ighty_tightyMan  over a year ago

Norfolk/Suffolk

"At the wrong side of 40 I'm probably the wrong age for training in man on man. But due to the nature of my job, might be selected for a support role. My eldest lad however could be conscripted later this year, and that terrifies me."

Why? It won't happen.

Ground wars on this scale are a thing of the past

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

With pension ages rising, it will probably be a few years older than retirement age, so upto about 80

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

No conscription here because it doesn’t make sense

NATO and the US have more than enough troops to fight the battle

Wars aren’t won by feet in the fields. They are won by huge groups of very well trained people operating together to take advantage of the technological advantages they have.

This isn’t WW2 where throwing bodies works. Taking a million men from out country and arming them is more of a waste of resources and a reduction in the economy back home.

By *entlemanFoxMan  over a year ago

North East / London

"

Wars aren’t won by feet in the fields. They are won by huge groups of very well trained people operating together to take advantage of the technological advantages they have. "

I think the Taliban would beg to differ.

While I agree conscription is highly unlikely, I hope all of the girly girls aged 18 - 40 appreciate the full consequences of opening combat roles to females.

Anyway, swing the light and draw up a sandbag and I'll tell you a tall tale from the cold war.

I have to say it is all a bit deja vu at the moment.

I'd rather go to jail again than join the army

I wouldn’t fight for this country your crazy

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I wouldn’t fight for this country your crazy "

Don't worry plenty would. When the Falklands war started there were queues outside army recruitment offices

By *orflondonerMan  over a year ago

Wood Green

"

Anyway, swing the light and draw up a sandbag and I'll tell you a tall tale from the cold war.

I have to say it is all a bit deja vu at the moment. "

It's like the welcoming back of a friend from my youth I haven't seen in years...

Norfolk/Suffolk

"

Wars aren’t won by feet in the fields. They are won by huge groups of very well trained people operating together to take advantage of the technological advantages they have.

While I agree conscription is highly unlikely, I hope all of the girly girls aged 18 - 40 appreciate the full consequences of opening combat roles to females.

The Taliban was very different to this. They didn't want to fight back. Hiding in plain sight with human shields or retreating to cave systems we had no way of accessing. They just needed to wait it out and roll back into Dodge when the infidels had left. Had money off grid and no infrastructure the US could damage to limit them.

The Russians can't hide like that. They have a much more conventional army. They can control the general public like to he Taliban, they've already been moving people from the alleged front line.

Is it muscle flexing, is it to hike has/oil prices, is it to cover something else. Putin isn't stupid, he knows how much weaponry is in the world, he just wants something before he retreats

w

"

I wouldn’t say the taliban won anything. They hid inside caves and civilian buildings and waited.

That kinda fighting is great in a mountainous region if you’re also willing to risk civilian lives doing it

But it wouldn’t last a second in a full on war. So unless the UK starts conscripting lads with the idea of hiding in caves and waiting the Russians out.

Give the average guy in the UK a gun and combat gear and he will be more of a hindrance than anything else

Wars these days are won by highly trained and organised armies and unbelievably complicated intel lines.

w

"

The Taliban was very different to this. They didn't want to fight back. Hiding in plain sight with human shields or retreating to cave systems we had no way of accessing. They just needed to wait it out and roll back into Dodge when the infidels had left. Had money off grid and no infrastructure the US could damage to limit them.

The Russians can't hide like that. They have a much more conventional army. They can control the general public like to he Taliban, they've already been moving people from the alleged front line.

Is it muscle flexing, is it to hike has/oil prices, is it to cover something else. Putin isn't stupid, he knows how much weaponry is in the world, he just wants something before he retreats"

Well said. He walked into crimea last time. He will take another part this time.

That’s what Russia is good at. Having the balls to just walk into a country and take part of it

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

"I wouldn’t fight for this country your crazy

Don't worry plenty would. When the Falklands war started there were queues outside army recruitment offices"

When push comes to shove, Britons are stubborn about defying an aggressor and values matter. Hybrid warfare would see cyber attacks, disinformation campaigns and the threat of biohazards. The pandemic has shown the majority to be good at collaboration and using common sense to deal with challenges. We should all be "volunteers" in any effort to protect and preserve our country and our communities from those who wish us harm.

Norfolk/Suffolk

"

Is it muscle flexing, is it to hike has/oil prices, is it to cover something else. Putin isn't stupid, he knows how much weaponry is in the world, he just wants something before he retreats

Well said. He walked into crimea last time. He will take another part this time.

That’s what Russia is good at. Having the balls to just walk into a country and take part of it "

It's a case of how much are "we" willing to let him have.

Putin has to keep his rich friends happy too, if we keep the blocks on the banks/accounts they will soon start moaning at him

Most people wouldn’t last 2 minutes if they were conscripted.

If anything it would make our entire military worse.

You can’t teach stupid.

Times have changed and so has peoples mentally.

Especially the younger generation.

The military has a reserve force and every veteran up to a certain age are legally required to be called back up should it come to that.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

The Ukrainians have the rest of their country to defend, so of course they are going to call up all able bodied people.

Will it happen here, no. NATO / UN have enough trained forces to support if needed.

As for the comments about women in the front line, those that signed up know exactly what they have signed up for, such a patronising comment!

"At the wrong side of 40 I'm probably the wrong age for training in man on man. But due to the nature of my job, might be selected for a support role. My eldest lad however could be conscripted later this year, and that terrifies me.

Why? It won't happen.

Ground wars on this scale are a thing of the past"

Ground wars on the scale of ww2, can't argue with that. But I do think if it does kick off. There will be ground wars. Nuclear won't be used by Russia against Ukraine, but they could bomb it back to the stone age. As much as technology has moved on, it's expensive. What Russia has in abundance is manpower, and that's cheap.

w

"

That’s what Russia is good at. Having the balls to just walk into a country and take part of it

It's a case of how much are "we" willing to let him have.

Putin has to keep his rich friends happy too, if we keep the blocks on the banks/accounts they will soon start moaning at him "

Sadly the UK has already failed to deliver on this. From what I’ve read the sanctions we’ve imposed do almost nothing. Boris won’t cut his ties with Russian money

By *iving Bi a TryMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

Women have been in combat roles in other armies for a long time. Getting shot by a woman will damage you just as much as being shot by a man!

Gbat

w

"At the wrong side of 40 I'm probably the wrong age for training in man on man. But due to the nature of my job, might be selected for a support role. My eldest lad however could be conscripted later this year, and that terrifies me.

Why? It won't happen.

Ground wars on the scale of ww2, can't argue with that. But I do think if it does kick off. There will be ground wars. Nuclear won't be used by Russia against Ukraine, but they could bomb it back to the stone age. As much as technology has moved on, it's expensive. What Russia has in abundance is manpower, and that's cheap."

Man power is cheap and useless if not backed up.

That’s the difference between WW1 WW2 and today

WW1 was a true battle of man vs man.

WW2 entered the battle of machine vs machine but with a reliance in I can’t numbers to back it up

Now is purely machine vs machine. Whoever wins the battle in the skies and the sea wins.

If you lose the battle of the skies what good is a 5 million strong army when bombs are being dropped relentlessly

By *entlemanFoxMan  over a year ago

North East / London

"The Ukrainians have the rest of their country to defend, so of course they are going to call up all able bodied people.

Will it happen here, no. "

This is probably correct - The Russians will have specific objectives and will have in mind our capabilities and our performance over the last decades. What we are looking at here is the worst case scenario if someone makes a grave strategic miscalculation.

"NATO / UN have enough trained forces to support if needed."

Again worst case I am not sure this is the case. No NATO country has fought a 'peer adversary' since at least the Korean war and possibly the Second World War and even against non peer adversaries our strategic win/lose ratio has some holes.

"As for the comments about women in the front line, those that signed up know exactly what they have signed up for, such a patronising comment! "

This is not what was said. I have nothing but admiration for those who have volunteered for service. However, what was said was if there is conscription it would not just be men being called up.

"I wouldn’t fight for this country your crazy

Don't worry plenty would. When the Falklands war started there were queues outside army recruitment offices"

Perfect they won’t need me haha. Falklands was probably before my time so I’ll have to take your word for it

Doubt would want me back, although probably get taken in for dads army as been out for over 20 years

Norfolk/Suffolk

Why? It won't happen.

Ground wars on the scale of ww2, can't argue with that. But I do think if it does kick off. There will be ground wars. Nuclear won't be used by Russia against Ukraine, but they could bomb it back to the stone age. As much as technology has moved on, it's expensive. What Russia has in abundance is manpower, and that's cheap."

Nuclear won't be used, agreed.

They could carpet bomb the place but that will put expensive planes at risk of the fancy SAM set ups that the Ukrainians are borrowing off NATO countries.

It's a machine/tech war, if it becomes a war at all

w

Why? It won't happen.

Ground wars on the scale of ww2, can't argue with that. But I do think if it does kick off. There will be ground wars. Nuclear won't be used by Russia against Ukraine, but they could bomb it back to the stone age. As much as technology has moved on, it's expensive. What Russia has in abundance is manpower, and that's cheap.

Nuclear won't be used, agreed.

They could carpet bomb the place but that will put expensive planes at risk of the fancy SAM set ups that the Ukrainians are borrowing off NATO countries.

It's a machine/tech war, if it becomes a war at all"

They might go nuclear just not in a way we know it.

Countries have been experimenting with high altitude nuclear blasts as a way of knocking out all electronic devices. These could be used over parts of the battlefield or home countries like the UK/US

I doubt it would get to a point where traditional nuclear weapons are used, but I wouldn’t put it past putin. He’s a former KGB guy that was alive during the USSR. He’s at the end of his life and backed into a corner. Will he die a coward or dying trying to reignite the USSRs legacy

By *lynJMan  over a year ago

Morden

"No conscription here because it doesn’t make sense

NATO and the US have more than enough troops to fight the battle

This isn’t WW2 where throwing bodies works. Taking a million men from out country and arming them is more of a waste of resources and a reduction in the economy back home. "

Where do you think NATO gets its fighting forces? They come from the member countries.

Norfolk/Suffolk

Interesting. I've heard about smaller devices to knock out an area but not a high alt nuke.

If he does decide to go all "small man syndrome" and press the big red button I'd like to think there is a slightly less egotistical maniac somewhere in the Kremlin that would take Putin out first

"Interesting. I've heard about smaller devices to knock out an area but not a high alt nuke.

If he does decide to go all "small man syndrome" and press the big red button I'd like to think there is a slightly less egotistical maniac somewhere in the Kremlin that would take Putin out first "

High altitude sky burst, low yeild but high EMP were developed in the 60s but never been used as still radiation in the ionosphere

"My dad is 94. Obviously he lived through WW2 and his parents through WW1. He has plans made to feed us all. "

That is sweet

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

I'll become a member of the cyber-tech protection team.

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

Nope, I'm a conscientious objector

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"

As for the comments about women in the front line, those that signed up know exactly what they have signed up for, such a patronising comment!

This is not what was said. I have nothing but admiration for those who have volunteered for service. However, what was said was if there is conscription it would not just be men being called up."

Apologies I misunderstood, stand corrected.

I stupidly read this thread, I would rather stay blisfully unaware with my hands over my ears saying la la la. I don't even want to begin to think about anything like this.

EVERY man, woman and child who can shoot a gun will fight to defend Ukraine not just under 60’s who have been conscripted

When your life, home, family everything is threatened by a force like is about to be unleashed it doesn’t matter what your age is

It’s kill or be killed and there is no age barrier

Was listening to an ex-pat Ukrainian living in Scotland on the radio yesterday

He said his cousins in Kiev reckon there are over 300,000 of his fellow countrymen and women all bearing arms waiting in an invasion

This is no walk in the park for Putin he is about to meet a bigger resistance than was met in either Afghanistan or Georgia

By *astlincscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Tinsel Town

Nope.

Conventional warfare using mass troops is no longer viable.

Distance warfare by the use of surface or air launched projectiles is the current method favoured.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

As popular war advances peace is closer

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"As popular war advances peace is closer"

Makes a change from Covid and 5g vaccination chips tho

Chelmsford

Despite gas shortages I wonder what food and drink shortages there will be .. Will Smirnoff vodka be scarce .. ?

Panic buying on the way but not sure it will be.. any ideas what we should stock up on?

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

"Nope.

Conventional warfare using mass troops is no longer viable.

Distance warfare by the use of surface or air launched projectiles is the current method favoured.

"

Exactly, those missiles cost 100s of millions.

The arms manufacturers can hardly be expected too made any real money from just bullets and helmets.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

We just need a volunteer from Fab to go and give poisoner Putin a smack on the nose. He would shit himself.

Wanker!

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

I am over 60 so it does not matter to me I will have to join the home guard

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"The Ukrainians have brought in conscription age for up to 60 year olds. If a big landwar breaks out then will the UK bring in conscription, what will the upper age be and how many will refuse to go?

"

I think it will, but Blobis Johnson should not be in charge. We've seen lions being led by donkeys before, and there will people who will refuse being conscripted if he is in charge.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

I’m over 60 so will volunteer to stay behind and care for the womenfolk. Form a queue ladies.

Chelmsford

If this kicks off then our conscription age could be 65 or even 70

By *onnyJohnMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

"

Active edge

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

I may be a little old for the first wave.

I will make the tea.

"If this kicks off then our conscription age could be 65 or even 70"

No it won’t

Chelmsford

"If this kicks off then our conscription age could be 65 or even 70

No it won’t "

Anything is possible. When they say 5O is the new 40 and 70 is the new 60 then we know that the olduns could be the new cannon fodder ..

golden fields

No it won’t

Anything is possible. When they say 5O is the new 40 and 70 is the new 60 then we know that the olduns could be the new cannon fodder .."

I'm fairness, they definitely don't care what are people are when they send them to be shot.

But no, they won't conscript OAPs. Just silly.

"

The UK doesn't have the manpower or firepower to go toe to toe with Russia unless France and Germany decided to commit forces to fight Russia but its highly unlikely

No it won’t

Anything is possible. When they say 5O is the new 40 and 70 is the new 60 then we know that the olduns could be the new cannon fodder .."

Why don’t they send under 18s as well?

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

Conscription....lol!

Why? what are you thinking of!!

(Very sadly) this is just politics played with Ukrainian lives and noone cares enough to actually do anything at all. Putin knows it.

Google "Brexit, the ministers, the professor and the spy: how Russia pulls strings in UK"

to find a 2017 article about Russian influence in the UK.....from a time when good old Uncle Boris was Foreign secretary.

Chelmsford

I imagine that most English people felt unnafected when the Archbishop Ferdinand was assassinated just before the First World War broke out. And also when Neville Chamberlain came back waving his white handkerchief then noone thought they would be called up.

But how old is too old to be called up?

Chelmsford

No it won’t

Anything is possible. When they say 5O is the new 40 and 70 is the new 60 then we know that the olduns could be the new cannon fodder ..

Why don’t they send under 18s as well? "

Think boy soldiers can join at 16 but not fight until 18. Rules can change with a swipe of a pen at the War Office

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"I imagine that most English people felt unnafected when the Archbishop Ferdinand was assassinated just before the First World War broke out. And also when Neville Chamberlain came back waving his white handkerchief then noone thought they would be called up.

But how old is too old to be called up?"

times have changed mate if they sarted calling people up most would refuse and you can put them in prison there already bursting at the seems,send all the politicians kids and family who are old enough to fight instead i meen lead by example andall that lol

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"I imagine that most English people felt unnafected when the Archbishop Ferdinand was assassinated just before the First World War broke out. And also when Neville Chamberlain came back waving his white handkerchief then noone thought they would be called up.

But how old is too old to be called up?times have changed mate if they sarted calling people up most would refuse and you can put them in prison there already bursting at the seems,send all the politicians kids and family who are old enough to fight instead i meen lead by example andall that lol"

haha that’s a vote winner if only eh lol

No it won’t

Think boy soldiers can join at 16 but not fight until 18. Rules can change with a swipe of a pen at the War Office"

I ment 12 year olds?

"

Done my service thanks! EX... NOTE EX Army medic

Chelmsford

No it won’t

Think boy soldiers can join at 16 but not fight until 18. Rules can change with a swipe of a pen at the War Office

I ment 12 year olds? "

Well your pleasure is your pleasure...

Not mine

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

No it won’t

I ment 12 year olds? "

I guess all them hours on cod will come to some use.

They need to know if they hear a fizz it means keep your head down.

Chelmsford

There may be no hiding.. there will be reserved occupations as there were in the two world wars were those workers cannot be called up... An example is the miners.. oh wait.. none left ..

golden fields

"There may be no hiding.. there will be reserved occupations as there were in the two world wars were those workers cannot be called up... An example is the miners.. oh wait.. none left .."

Where do you get these ideas from?

Chelmsford

"There may be no hiding.. there will be reserved occupations as there were in the two world wars were those workers cannot be called up... An example is the miners.. oh wait.. none left ..

Where do you get these ideas from?"

Ideas or facts ?

golden fields

"There may be no hiding.. there will be reserved occupations as there were in the two world wars were those workers cannot be called up... An example is the miners.. oh wait.. none left ..

Ideas or facts ?"

Is any of your speculation fact based?

Gloucestershire

But how old is too old to be called up?"

I didn't know the Archduke was also an ordained priest also?

Chelmsford

Ideas or facts ?

Is any of your speculation fact based?"

Surely speculation is never fact based... Next ...

Chelmsford

But how old is too old to be called up?times have changed mate if they sarted calling people up most would refuse and you can put them in prison there already bursting at the seems,send all the politicians kids and family who are old enough to fight instead i meen lead by example andall that lol"

Would these poor souls be accused of cowardice?

No it won’t

I ment 12 year olds?

Well your pleasure is your pleasure...

Not mine "

Eh?

golden fields

Ideas or facts ?

Is any of your speculation fact based?

Surely speculation is never fact based... Next ..."

Then you answered your previous point yourself.

And I can ask again. Where did you get this weird idea from?

Chelmsford

But how old is too old to be called up?

I didn't know the Archduke was also an ordained priest also?"

I think they killed his wife too but not sure if she gets much of a mention..

I'm allright I identify as a 61year old female called Brenda with a dodgy hip so no trenches for me.

No it won’t

I ment 12 year olds? "

My great grandad was a coal boy on a train ferrying goods to the frontline aged 13 he ran away from home and joined up like most of his classmates.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

I saw on the news this morning queues of people signing up women too, there was also women making Molotov cocktails in a makeshift production line these people are not going down without a fight.

Chelmsford

Woman are more than capable of fighting and especially in guerrilla warfare. Women can shoot as accurately as any man, they make great snipers, they can use a bayonet as well as any man, good at trench warfare, on horseback and especially skilled as femme fatales in bars occupied by the enemy. I wouldn't let one drive or reverse a tank but that's just me...

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

Could be a good time to identify as female

By *6travellerMan  over a year ago

Tayside and Midlands

Show support upload the Ukraine Flag. Moderators must allow it if we all do this

By *leasure domMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

The state does not own the individual and people nowadays wouldn't put up with conscription, particularly in a cause which could have been avoided by telling Putin that any incursion would involve an immediate acceptance of Ukraine into NATO. That would have made him think twice, including the Russian military commanders, who could easily eliminate him and seek a new understanding with the west or install someone less likely to lead their country towards ruin.

Anyway, modern soldiering is a professional business involving technology and the armed services wouldn't favour it either.

near ipswich

Good to see that Germany are finally going to supply weapons to them rather than helmets lets hope its not too late now.

Gloucestershire

Cannot wait until the Pootin Fanboys get their comeuppance, looks like Germany grew a pair of balls, and the rest of Europe are getting a massive hardon to fuck Pootin up.

By *ancy38Woman  over a year ago

galway

But how old is too old to be called up?times have changed mate if they sarted calling people up most would refuse and you can put them in prison there already bursting at the seems,send all the politicians kids and family who are old enough to fight instead i meen lead by example andall that lol

Would these poor souls be accused of cowardice?"

I'm a in Ireland thank god. But if my sons got called up, I would rather they be called a coward than Come home to me in a box. Getting called a coward in 2022 compared to during the first and second World War would be different. Now peiphsve more sense than to go fight on the front line for rich men.

"Show support upload the Ukraine Flag. Moderators must allow it if we all do this"

And yemin, Palistine flags

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

Why? It won't happen.

Ground wars on this scale are a thing of the past"

Quite evidently from what is happening in Ukraine, they are not a thing of the past.

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Women have been in combat roles in other armies for a long time. Getting shot by a woman will damage you just as much as being shot by a man!

Gbat "

Well, if they start conscription, I may just have a plan

By *amish SMan  over a year ago

Eastleigh

"At the wrong side of 40 I'm probably the wrong age for training in man on man. But due to the nature of my job, might be selected for a support role. My eldest lad however could be conscripted later this year, and that terrifies me."

As you get older, what you lack in fitness you gain in wisdom.

Also compulsory call up needs an act to authorise it, and that act has nothing to do with the government. It is purely between the crown and the PM.

And yes I like many others on here will be subject to it.

By *amish SMan  over a year ago

Eastleigh

Why? It won't happen.

Man power is cheap and useless if not backed up.

That’s the difference between WW1 WW2 and today

WW1 was a true battle of man vs man.

WW2 entered the battle of machine vs machine but with a reliance in I can’t numbers to back it up

Now is purely machine vs machine. Whoever wins the battle in the skies and the sea wins.

If you lose the battle of the skies what good is a 5 million strong army when bombs are being dropped relentlessly "

Err, just what are Ukraine doing. Once the troops are engaged especially in built up areas air power is pretty useless. Useful for spotting roof top snipers and that is about it.

There is so much we have not seen from the Ukrainian troops, they seem to be holding back. Let's face it what Russia is doing has so far all been predictable, in which case you can plan for it.

Russia has an another enemy, time, its timing has gone to pot. The Ukrainian president doesn't look the type to have just a plan A, I bet he has more tricks up his sleeve.

By *panking masterMan  over a year ago

Washington

"

Is it muscle flexing, is it to hike has/oil prices, is it to cover something else. Putin isn't stupid, he knows how much weaponry is in the world, he just wants something before he retreats"

Putin will not retreat, his bigger picture is to rebuild the old U.S.S.R. and the IRON CURTAIN with him as the supreme leader of the Russian empire...he has invaded 1 country and threatened 2 more with the same threat

By *ustagentMan  over a year ago

wa14

Looking at whats been said on here raises interesting points of view, but remember when bombs come raining down on your house s and familey conscription or not millions will come forward ,i remember the falklands and jingoism was rife, lets hope to god it doesnt come to this

Chelmsford

"Looking at whats been said on here raises interesting points of view, but remember when bombs come raining down on your house s and familey conscription or not millions will come forward ,i remember the falklands and jingoism was rife, lets hope to god it doesnt come to this"

Millions did not come forward for the Falklands/Malvinas just our armed forces

near ipswich

"Looking at whats been said on here raises interesting points of view, but remember when bombs come raining down on your house s and familey conscription or not millions will come forward ,i remember the falklands and jingoism was rife, lets hope to god it doesnt come to this

Millions did not come forward for the Falklands/Malvinas just our armed forces "

Because they did not need them those that asked were told there was no point .

» Add a new message to this topic