FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > When will Russian's wake up..

When will Russian's wake up..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rFunBoy OP   Man  over a year ago

Longridge

It appears up until the last hour, Russian troops seem to have been truly lied to and actually led to believe they were there for drills until the moment they crossed the border.

Then, they get sent into Ukraine in T72's, the worst ever designed battlefield tank on the planet. IS were knockin them off for fun in Syria, Russia was selling upgraded versions to others, ironic, selling tanks more capable then your own to 3rd parties..

Javelin anti-tank pick em off without effort like sitting ducks. I just hope they managed to get enough over there to Ukraine.

Plenty CARGO200 heading home!!

Might be why the price of Zinc has risen..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Longridge

That big 40km convoy, hasn't moved for 3 days..

Ran out of fuel?

Do they need a tow back to Russia..

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

The lack of planning and logistics shows a worrying indication that nobody is brave enough to tell Putin the bigger picture.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"That big 40km convoy, hasn't moved for 3 days..

Ran out of fuel?

Do they need a tow back to Russia.."

They are running out of fuel food ect because the invasion was suppose to only take 2 days.

That’s not to say they may not be waiting for orders.

Putin is a dirty bastard who might still carpet bomb the big targets line Kiev

He is getting jumpy now because as I see it the outcome for him either way will not be good.

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

On the radio a military logistics expert (ex British Army General, name escapes me) said that the Ukrainian tactics were spot on...

Let the Russian armour speed ahead and sit and wait for the soft targets (trucks of food, medical supplies, ammunition and most importantly fuel) to pass then pick them off.

Basically draw the Russians in then cut supply lines.

You’d think the Russians would know this!

Longridge

I hope Ukraine have plenty of Sunflower seeds to hand out for them to put in their pockets..

Bristol

I really feel for the conscripts that have been basically forced to fight and invade Ukraine they are damned if they do and damned if they don’t.

The blame is firmly on the career Russian soldiers and generals who have had the choice to stay in that army.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"I really feel for the conscripts that have been basically forced to fight and invade Ukraine they are damned if they do and damned if they don’t.

The blame is firmly on the career Russian soldiers and generals who have had the choice to stay in that army.

"

Sadly I doubt that it's a viable option to resign from the Russian army no matter what the rank

I'd say you and your whole extended family would become the enemy

Longridge

"I really feel for the conscripts that have been basically forced to fight and invade Ukraine they are damned if they do and damned if they don’t.

Sadly I doubt that it's a viable option to resign from the Russian army no matter what the rank

I'd say you and your whole extended family would become the enemy "

That sounds like a mafioso, not a state army.. surely not

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Ran out of fuel?

Do they need a tow back to Russia.."

It’s a huge target so why has it not been hit?

By *ighty_tightyMan  over a year ago

Norfolk/Suffolk

Ran out of fuel?

Do they need a tow back to Russia..

It’s a huge target so why has it not been hit? "

That's generally why it hasn't moved, they've hit the supply lines, the fuel and food trucks.

Bristol

I'd say you and your whole extended family would become the enemy

That sounds like a mafioso, not a state army.. surely not"

That’s the soviet way and that’s why Putin cannot stand the thought of any kind of western thinking with one how autocracy

» Add a new message to this topic