FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > WWIII

WWIII

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *_Marius OP   Man  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

Are you ever getting the feeling that it’s a c t u a l l y looming large on us?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve got the feeling that I left my oven on.

That worries me more.

By *he_Last_TitanMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Some would say it’s already begun.

Just like the last two, however, it might take a few years to gain momentum.

Currently Faraway

Well think about it…all it takes is a detached-from-reality, billionaire autocrat with access to the nuclear codes of their country…

By *olden PoleMan  over a year ago

Thal

I think we are on the very edge of nuclear war....WW3.

I completely understand why and how it’s got to this stage, I think we all do.

What I can’t understand tho is after 100’s of years of wars from cannon and musket to the atom bombs of ww2, we as a people are still hell bent on destroying ourselves.

Here’s a question I ask myself and would like to know others thoughts - would you rather perish in the nuclear blast or survive and exist in the aftermath?

"I think we are on the very edge of nuclear war....WW3.

What I can’t understand tho is after 100’s of years of wars from cannon and musket to the atom bombs of ww2, we as a people are still hell bent on destroying ourselves.

Here’s a question I ask myself and would like to know others thoughts - would you rather perish in the nuclear blast or survive and exist in the aftermath?"

You must be a riot at dinner parties.

If I had to chose? Perish. And take all my loved ones with me. What a dark thought that is though.

Here’s a question I ask myself and would like to know others thoughts - would you rather perish in the nuclear blast or survive and exist in the aftermath?"

Aftermath, 100% (which I will, no doubts).

1) Less people = heaven.

2) I’ll be world president.

3) I enjoyed mad max.

By *ngel696969Woman  over a year ago

Farnworth

Here’s a question I ask myself and would like to know others thoughts - would you rather perish in the nuclear blast or survive and exist in the aftermath?

1) Less people = heaven.

3) I enjoyed mad max."

What makes you think that you might survive and what would be the point?

Currently Faraway

1) Less people = heaven.

3) I enjoyed mad max."

Lol yeah especially the 2) I can already visualise it

1) Less people = heaven.

3) I enjoyed mad max.

What makes you think that you might survive and what would be the point?"

Not might.

Will.

The point would be that I wouldn’t be dead.

By *olden PoleMan  over a year ago

Thal

If I had to chose? Perish. And take all my loved ones with me. What a dark thought that is though."

Sorry I know it’s a grim one for this time of morning...well any time really.

Just that I think about life passionately and feel torn between fighting on or not wanting to be part of an obliterated world.

If I had to chose? Perish. And take all my loved ones with me. What a dark thought that is though.

Just that I think about life passionately and feel torn between fighting on or not wanting to be part of an obliterated world."

What will be, will be!!!

I would like to know though, just to know if I need to carry on working out or if I can just pig out every night.

Also, I'd survive.

Just that I think about life passionately and feel torn between fighting on or not wanting to be part of an obliterated world.

What will be, will be!!!

I would like to know though, just to know if I need to carry on working out or if I can just pig out every night.

Also, I'd survive. "

Keep working out.

I’ll come get you.

What will be, will be!!!

Also, I'd survive.

Keep working out.

I’ll come get you."

You'll be too busy with world domination.

What will be, will be!!!

Also, I'd survive.

Keep working out.

I’ll come get you.

You'll be too busy with world domination."

Fair point.

That won’t take long though.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

My personal views are:

HOW FUCK DARE HE?

Putin has the world on the brink of collapse all for what,his ego??

Actually think about it we are talking not only about an event that could potentially extinguish 90% of all human life if not more, but billions of animals and plant life,sea creatures and the planet itself.

Our planet if unique in our known galaxy we as far as we know are the only planet for billions of miles able to support life.

A planet millions upon millions of years in the making.

All the history and knowledge accumulated.

Potentially on the brink of being snuffed out by some paranoid madman.

And people who are trying to force a nuclear response are just as bad.

Everything that's come before is nothing compared to what we are facing.

This needs to end for the sake of humanity and the planet itself.

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Greta will not be happy with him if he does.

At this point the scare mongering is exhausting, can't even come on a website like this without light relief. We can't control whats happening or what will happen in the future, there is no point obsessing over it.

My thought.

IF it’s coming, it’s coming. There’s jack shit I can do to stop it, so not much point in worrying about it every waking hour.

I avoid the blanket coverage, it’s too depressing to watch/read/hear.

By *for2Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Like the quote says: "I don't know what weapons WWIII will be fought with, but if anything is left WWIIII Will be fought with sticks and stones"

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"At this point the scare mongering is exhausting, can't even come on a website like this without light relief. We can't control whats happening or what will happen in the future, there is no point obsessing over it. "

"At this point the scare mongering is exhausting, can't even come on a website like this without light relief. We can't control whats happening or what will happen in the future, there is no point obsessing over it. "

I agree it’s not for this site but I’d suggest it’s not scaremongering. What we are seeing is very real and has the potential to be considerably worse. All depends on the direction I’d the wests continued response

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

Why read a comment labelled WW111?

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"At this point the scare mongering is exhausting, can't even come on a website like this without light relief. We can't control whats happening or what will happen in the future, there is no point obsessing over it.

Why read a comment labelled WW111?

"

I’d prefer a separate forum. It’s difficult not to when there’s so many threads

Totally agree

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

We can do something. Press for more help for refugees and aid to the Ukrainians. Apathy is the enemy of freedom.

I’ve found throughout my time that forum threads on sex sites are seldom the cure to war.

But we live in hope.

Everybody fuck everybody.

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

WW3 won’t start without some serious support from Russian oligarchs

Which won’t happen, because they are quite happy being Rich oligarchs not involved in a world war

"We can do something. Press for more help for refugees and aid to the Ukrainians. Apathy is the enemy of freedom."

Thats deep for this time on a Tuesday.

Cant go back in time, but we should have stopped Putin long ago, he’s been testing the reaction of the west for years.

"Are you ever getting the feeling that it’s a c t u a l l y looming large on us?"

I’d say -It has already started! the world is fighting back, By Trying to take the Russian economy down, I have a feeling Putin planned for that.

Currently Faraway

Lol there’s a whole forum in this site called VIRUS where people are frequently cyber-puking venom on each other…at least this humble thread is meant to be tame and philosophical

Currently Faraway

Besides, as much as I don’t want to think about it, my country is in the near vicinity of Ukraine…plus, the unfortunate right-wing prime-minister we currently have has (NOT) wisely chosen to send ammunition to the Ukrainian government, sparking the ire of some Russian officials towards our country as well. So…it is a bit outside our doorstep….

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

1) Less people = heaven.

3) I enjoyed mad max.

Not might.

Will.

The point would be that I wouldn’t be dead."

But you would die soon after from cancer from an irradiated world and food/water. Agonising slow death with no medical resources to ease your pain. But hey, Mad Max huh!

Brighton

"I’ve found throughout my time that forum threads on sex sites are seldom the cure to war.

But we live in hope.

Everybody fuck everybody."

Gotta say if more people were having more sex they might be too busy having fun to start wars! And too exhausted!

Brighton

David Starkey (yes I know but still a good historian) was interviewed yesterday and raised a few interesting points:

1. We may be on the brink (and may indeed get closer) but we will (hopefully) pull back from actual nuclear war.

2. Ukraine will be sacrificed for the “greater good” (ie to avoid WWIII).

3. NATO will accept Sweden and Finland.

4. The EU may expand further (Georgia for example).

5. China and Russia will move closer.

6. Return to the Cold War era with distinct “ideological” blocs for trading and defence.

7. The other non security council nuclear powers of Pakistan and India will have to decide where their allegiances lie.

8. He was very critical (but understanding) of a focus on western centred financial systems, saying that China will be desperate to fill the gap and can do that with Russia.

9. He also pointed out that while the West has rejected Imperialism we should remember that both Russia and China are empires in all but name and their leaders maintain that mindset.

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

"My personal views are:

HOW FUCK DARE HE?

Actually think about it we are talking not only about an event that could potentially extinguish 90% of all human life if not more, but billions of animals and plant life,sea creatures and the planet itself.

Our planet if unique in our known galaxy we as far as we know are the only planet for billions of miles able to support life.

"

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

[Removed by poster at 08/03/22 13:38:15]

Maibe, but lets hope it dont, here is an interesting thing I saw, if you add all the world wars and this one with russia when they started you get the nr68, strange isnt it?

1) Less people = heaven.

3) I enjoyed mad max.

Not might.

Will.

But you would die soon after from cancer from an irradiated world and food/water. Agonising slow death with no medical resources to ease your pain. But hey, Mad Max huh!"

But I wouldn’t.

And yes. Mad max.

Thanks for playing.

"I’ve found throughout my time that forum threads on sex sites are seldom the cure to war.

But we live in hope.

Everybody fuck everybody.

Gotta say if more people were having more sex they might be too busy having fun to start wars! And too exhausted!"

Where’s the fun in no wars?

Sounds boring.

I’m out.

"Maibe, but lets hope it dont, here is an interesting thing I saw, if you add all the world wars and this one with russia when they started you get the nr68, strange isnt it?"
I think I said it wrong, if you add each world war, ww1 equals 68 ww2 equals 68 and now with russia it equals 68. I wonder if it is coincidence or if the number 68 have a deeper meaning.

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

I find that, dated though it is (the world's population has more than doubled since he first sang it), Tom Lehrer's 'We Will All Go Together When We Go' helps lighten the mood.

When you attend a funeral,

It is sad to think that sooner or

Later those you love will do the same for you.

And you may have thought it tragic,

Not to mention other adjec-

Tives, to think of all the weeping they will do.

But don't you worry.

No more ashes, no more sackcloth.

And an armband made of black cloth

Will some day never more adorn a sleeve.

For if the bomb that drops on you

Gets your friends and neighbors too,

There'll be nobody left behind to grieve.

And we will all go together when we go.

What a comforting fact that is to know.

Universal bereavement,

An inspiring achievement,

Yes, we all will go together when we go.

We will all go together when we go.

All suffuse with an incandescent glow.

No one will have the endurance

To collect on his insurance,

Lloyd's of London will be loaded when they go.

Oh we will all fry together when we fry.

We'll be French fried potatoes by and by.

There will be no more misery

When the world is our rotisserie,

Yes, we will all fry together when we fry.

Down by the old maelstrom,

There'll be a storm before the calm.

And we will all bake together when we bake.

There'll be nobody present at the wake.

With complete participation

In that grand incineration,

Nearly three billion hunks of well-done steak.

Oh we will all char together when we char.

And let there be no moaning of the bar.

Just sing out a Te Deum

When you see that ICBM,

And the party will be "come as you are."

Oh we will all burn together when we burn.

There'll be no need to stand and wait your turn.

When it's time for the fallout

And Saint Peter calls us all out,

We'll just drop our agendas and adjourn.

You will all go directly to your respective Valhallas.

Go directly, do not pass Go, do not collect two hundred dollars.

And we will all go together when we go.

Ev'ry hottenhot and ev'ry eskimo.

When the air becomes uranious,

We will all go simultaneous.

Yes we all will go together

When we all go together,

Yes we all will go together when we go.

Brighton

1) Less people = heaven.

3) I enjoyed mad max.

Not might.

Will.

But you would die soon after from cancer from an irradiated world and food/water. Agonising slow death with no medical resources to ease your pain. But hey, Mad Max huh!

But I wouldn’t.

And yes. Mad max.

Thanks for playing."

Why wouldn’t you? Do you have a bunker with food supplies and clean water that should last a minimum of 30 years? Do you have an NBC suit? But hey shiny and chrome right?

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

Seen some Russian on the news via twitter the other day, Not sure who he was, Ex politician, army, but he said the UK was one of the first places Russia would strike in a nuclear attack, Not many people would survive once the nukes started going off, Maybe that's the real reason for all these covid jabs

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Seen some Russian on the news via twitter the other day, Not sure who he was, Ex politician, army, but he said the UK was one of the first places Russia would strike in a nuclear attack, Not many people would survive once the nukes started going off, Maybe that's the real reason for all these covid jabs "

That’s always been the case

Just saying

"My personal views are:

HOW FUCK DARE HE?

"

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

Not sure Poland handing over their fighter jets to the USA for the Ukraines will go down well.

And I would have thought you’d keep that sort of information quiet, not blast it all over the media.

Red rag to a bull.

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

Well, if Russia bombs them in Germany or Poland using "little green men", there is only the media to blame..

"Not sure Poland handing over their fighter jets to the USA for the Ukraines will go down well.

And I would have thought you’d keep that sort of information quiet, not blast it all over the media.

Red rag to a bull.

"

They haven't.

The USA have said its not tenable.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

"Not sure Poland handing over their fighter jets to the USA for the Ukraines will go down well.

Red rag to a bull.

They haven't.

The USA have said its not tenable. "

I’ve just seen that. Lack of communication between Poland and USA it would seem.

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

"Seen some Russian on the news via twitter the other day, Not sure who he was, Ex politician, army, but he said the UK was one of the first places Russia would strike in a nuclear attack, Not many people would survive once the nukes started going off, Maybe that's the real reason for all these covid jabs "

You are either deliberately being provocative, or you are propaganda and conspiracist spreaders wet dream....

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

No that would have been the Covid.

That aside I’m about 6 miles from a large government communications centre so if they do strike I’m gone in the first wave.

By *ornLordMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

"Seen some Russian on the news via twitter the other day, Not sure who he was, Ex politician, army, but he said the UK was one of the first places Russia would strike in a nuclear attack, Not many people would survive once the nukes started going off, Maybe that's the real reason for all these covid jabs

No that would have been the Covid.

That aside I’m about 6 miles from a large government communications centre so if they do strike I’m gone in the first wave. "

I very much doubt the Russians could put a nuke within six miles of its intended target, so you'll be fine either way.

Longridge

[Removed by poster at 10/03/22 00:40:44]

Longridge

Just like a runaway train, neither you nor I can stop it.

I agree, it is now more likely than ever before, but what's the point shittin ourselves over it.

Did pick up a snippet on the dark Web last night that there was a compound added to jabs that selectively give immunity from radiation and nuke flash. It was something to do with a gene therapy experiment and apparently takes 5 weeks to mutate to full protection.

The only problem is, only 'they' know who got this therapy, the rest got saline water and might be the reason it doesn't stop Covid spreading?

Live in hope, die without fear..

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

"We can do something. Press for more help for refugees and aid to the Ukrainians. Apathy is the enemy of freedom.

Cant go back in time, but we should have stopped Putin long ago, he’s been testing the reaction of the west for years.

"

Come off it. The exact opposite is true

Its the West that's been provoking him.

By *mateur100Man  over a year ago

nr faversham

"We can do something. Press for more help for refugees and aid to the Ukrainians. Apathy is the enemy of freedom.

Its the West that's been provoking him. "

How exactly?

Longridge

I wouldn't waste your time..

Dublin

How exactly?"

Well for a start there's the US involvement in the overthrow of the pro-Russian and most importantly democratically elected government of Victor Yanukovych in 2014

Wiltshire and London

[Removed by poster at 11/03/22 17:39:59]

Wiltshire and London

"I wouldn't waste your time.."

Apologies for the late contribution. No wifi in the bunker so had to come to the surface to get 4g

"

"

Because we still have a long way to go to develop beyond our basic instincts. We are all to varying degrees somewhat selfish and self serving. We can pretend to be woke and judge those in power but would we do much differently if we had the opportunity?

I’m not for one moment saying 99.999% of the public would be as evil or batshit crazy as Putin. But the system that we have and our nature mean that those who get to the top tend to have the narcissistic, ego and ideological tendencies.

Maybe a reset is in order and evolution will try again to improve?

"

Survive. Always. As for those who don’t see the point in survival? Well that’s ok. The universe can progress without you quite fine so it is of no consequence if you would rather perish.

By *eanoCoolMan  over a year ago

wisbech

Its the West that's been provoking him. "

Yeah course they did, they made him bomb that hospital didn't they, they made him force millions of innocent civilians to flee for there lives didn't they, what a load of total bollocks.

Dublin

Yeah course they did, they made him bomb that hospital didn't they, they made him force millions of innocent civilians to flee for there lives didn't they, what a load of total bollocks. "

You have no idea and seemingly don't want to know anything about this issue

Have a nice weekend

wisbech

Yeah course they did, they made him bomb that hospital didn't they, they made him force millions of innocent civilians to flee for there lives didn't they, what a load of total bollocks.

Have a nice weekend"

Oh I think I do have a good idea whats going on its quite plain to see, or are you saying no hospital was bombed? And that millions of people are not fleeing the country? You can justify that can you??

Dublin

Have a nice weekend

Oh I think I do have a good idea whats going on its quite plain to see, or are you saying no hospital was bombed? And that millions of people are not fleeing the country? You can justify that can you??"

I'll wait for someone who can actually talk intelligently about the situation.

Bye now

wisbech

Have a nice weekend

Oh I think I do have a good idea whats going on its quite plain to see, or are you saying no hospital was bombed? And that millions of people are not fleeing the country? You can justify that can you??

Bye now "

I can talk intelligently, there is no need for personal insults thank you very much.I guess you can't justify the Russian armys actions so therefore you avoid answering the simple questions and deflect instead. Says it all really.

You have a nice weekend to by the way.

Bye.

Dublin

Have a nice weekend

Bye now

I can talk intelligently, there is no need for personal insults thank you very much.I guess you can't justify the Russian armys actions so therefore you avoid answering the simple questions and deflect instead. Says it all really.

You have a nice weekend to by the way.

Bye."

I'm sorry if I offended you. Didn't mean too.

Have a lovely weekend

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

Yeah course they did, they made him bomb that hospital didn't they, they made him force millions of innocent civilians to flee for there lives didn't they, what a load of total bollocks. "

By *ngel696969Woman  over a year ago

Farnworth

1) Less people = heaven.

3) I enjoyed mad max.

Not might.

Will.

The point would be that I wouldn’t be dead."

Probably worst option

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

I very much doubt that the people in charge of actually pushing said button would die.

They would be all safely hiding in underground bunkers for months after.

Only us " expendables" would die.

Then what's the point of the rulers living if they have no one to rule?

» Add a new message to this topic