FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > John Bercow

John Bercow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ostafun OP   Man  over a year ago

near ipswich

John Bercow has been found guilty of bullying House of Commons staff by the standards watchdog and banned from holding a pass allowing him access to parliament buildings for life.

There's a surprise.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Said no one lol

By *aliceWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

And yet Priti Patel is Home Secretary.

near ipswich

That was a quick membership of the labour party they have suspending him too.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

A new time low getting booted out of the Labour Party

near ipswich

"A new time low getting booted out of the Labour Party "
Definitely seems boris was right not to give him a peerage after all.

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

"John Bercow has been found guilty of bullying House of Commons staff by the standards watchdog and banned from holding a pass allowing him access to parliament buildings for life.

There's a surprise. "

Fair enough - but he doesn't need a pass to visit Parliament. None of us do.

And, as has been pointed out, he's not the only bully and serial liar round Westminster.

Apparently, if you're the PM, or Home Secretary, it's ok.

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

Bullies have always been top dogs.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

Never did like the cut of his jib.

Fantastic. About time he was booted out from being Home Secretary. Wait... was I thinking of the wrong person?

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

Ugh the poison dwarf

"Ugh the poison dwarf "

Priti Patel certainly is short and poisonous. Wait...

By *ustintime69Man  over a year ago

Bristol

So you can give someone like Gavin Williamson a Knighthood for being a fucking useless cunt (and chief whip) but the fiery and independent minded Bercow gets hung out to dry by a non-elected committee….all sounds a bit Stalinist if you ask me….or maybe Bojo realises Bercow is more intelligent than him?

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"So you can give someone like Gavin Williamson a Knighthood for being a fucking useless cunt (and chief whip) but the fiery and independent minded Bercow gets hung out to dry by a non-elected committee….all sounds a bit Stalinist if you ask me….or maybe Bojo realises Bercow is more intelligent than him? "

Williamson got his knighthood for staying quiet. He knows “stuff” so needed a payoff!

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Bercow, the odious poison dwarf. He says he'll use someone else's pass or go into the public galleries. He's like a turd that refuses to flush.

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"A new time low getting booted out of the Labour Party Definitely seems boris was right not to give him a peerage after all."

And yet he gave a Russian oligarch a peerage despite opposition from MI5. He even rushed it through in the middle of Covid. Also Boris let Owen Paterson off the hook despite breaking the law with his corruption. He even tried to change the rules for Owen.

Brerkow was always going to be nailed because he made Boris look foolish. I m not defending Berkow but double standards if Patel is still in office after being found guilty of the same and she will get a peerage.

Veering more and more towards Londongrad indeed.

By Johnson logic, he should have given Bercow a high level government job after the findings of bullying.

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

"So you can give someone like Gavin Williamson a Knighthood for being a fucking useless cunt (and chief whip) but the fiery and independent minded Bercow gets hung out to dry by a non-elected committee….all sounds a bit Stalinist if you ask me….or maybe Bojo realises Bercow is more intelligent than him? "

Boris can't realise that; he's an excellent example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Like a lot of his supporters in here.

By their bullshit shall ye know them.

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

"John Bercow has been found guilty of bullying House of Commons staff by the standards watchdog and banned from holding a pass allowing him access to parliament buildings for life.

There's a surprise. "

He has been investigated and punished accordingly.

Good.

Just for clarity, it is a good thing that Bercow has been punished for bullying.

Now, is it a good thing that Preeti Patel was not punished for bullying?

There's a surprise.

He has been investigated and punished accordingly.

Good.

Just for clarity, it is a good thing that Bercow has been punished for bullying.

Now, is it a good thing that Preeti Patel was not punished for bullying?"

B-b-but she has to stay in post. She's doing such a great job for the Ukrainian refugees. Wait...

Bristol

I have no problem with him being punished for bullying but what I do wonder is how come a working class Tory, son of a cab driver and comprehensive school educated who makes it to one of the highest offices in the land gets kicked into touch by the likes of Lord Lisvane!

What a bunch of mendacious posturing and let’s face it incompetent cunts are in charge of running this country

West London

"I have no problem with him being punished for bullying but what I do wonder is how come a working class Tory, son of a cab driver and comprehensive school educated who makes it to one of the highest offices in the land gets kicked into touch by the likes of Lord Lisvane!

What a bunch of mendacious posturing and let’s face it incompetent cunts are in charge of running this country

"

We haven't, actually, seen the evidence. It's not impossible that Bercow behaved badly.

It is also clear that those in power have been after him for some time.

Ultimately, this was not Boris Johnson's direct decision.

It was his decision over Patel, Jenrick, Patterson and Williamson and, of course,his own behaviour.

near ipswich

"I have no problem with him being punished for bullying but what I do wonder is how come a working class Tory, son of a cab driver and comprehensive school educated who makes it to one of the highest offices in the land gets kicked into touch by the likes of Lord Lisvane!

"

Are you saying an independent inquiry was not independent then?

By *mateur100Man  over a year ago

nr faversham

Are you saying an independent inquiry was not independent then?"

Only when it works in your favour

West London

Was Patel's bullying, "less bullying" than Bercow's?

Bristol

What I am dying is that Bercow is not one of the public school cunts who run this country for their own benefit and that having fought his way to the top of his tree he probably lost any sense of perspective about backing down and being kind. I imagine that if you are backed into a corner and driven by a sense of justice and righteousness I guess you would want your staff to be loyal and driven by the same sense of duty as you and when they don’t seem to be you take it far too personally. I don’t excuse his behaviour but I see everything that’s wrong about this country in the way he has been denied a peerage or any useful position after 10 years of service to the country. Let’s face it, when Gavin Williamson ensures a Russian with links to Putin becomes a peer and then goes on to become one himself then you know there is something stagnant and corrupt at the heart of our government.

Bristol

Saying not dying

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"Saying not dying "
your right he isnt a public school cunt he is even worse than that, he went in as what i suppose you could call one of us and slowly but surley he has fooled himself in to thinking he was one of them to then find out after his job had finished that he isnt one of them after all, now been suspended from the labour party aswell, so no doubt the news channels will start wheeling him out as one of there talking heads

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

What I am dying is that Bercow is not one of the public school cunts who run this country for their own benefit and that having fought his way to the top of his tree he probably lost any sense of perspective about backing down and being kind. I imagine that if you are backed into a corner and driven by a sense of justice and righteousness I guess you would want your staff to be loyal and driven by the same sense of duty as you and when they don’t seem to be you take it far too personally. I don’t excuse his behaviour but I see everything that’s wrong about this country in the way he has been denied a peerage or any useful position after 10 years of service to the country. Let’s face it, when Gavin Williamson ensures a Russian with links to Putin becomes a peer and then goes on to become one himself then you know there is something stagnant and corrupt at the heart of our government. "

So basically you are saying you would have been happy for him to have been given a peerage then to have it taken away and banned for the Palace of Westminster for being found out as a serial bully.

Talk about rubbing his nose in it even more.!

Bristol

"Saying not dying your right he isnt a public school cunt he is even worse than that, he went in as what i suppose you could call one of us and slowly but surley he has fooled himself in to thinking he was one of them to then find out after his job had finished that he isnt one of them after all, now been suspended from the labour party aswell, so no doubt the news channels will start wheeling him out as one of there talking heads"

I wouldn’t say he’s one of us because he’s still a Tory class traitor (lol!) and I agree that he’ll probably find a new life in the media but I think they were out to get him for a long time and he had nowhere to go (except the laboured party) because he had burnt too many bridges on the way.

Bristol

What I am dying is that Bercow is not one of the public school cunts who run this country for their own benefit and that having fought his way to the top of his tree he probably lost any sense of perspective about backing down and being kind. I imagine that if you are backed into a corner and driven by a sense of justice and righteousness I guess you would want your staff to be loyal and driven by the same sense of duty as you and when they don’t seem to be you take it far too personally. I don’t excuse his behaviour but I see everything that’s wrong about this country in the way he has been denied a peerage or any useful position after 10 years of service to the country. Let’s face it, when Gavin Williamson ensures a Russian with links to Putin becomes a peer and then goes on to become one himself then you know there is something stagnant and corrupt at the heart of our government.

So basically you are saying you would have been happy for him to have been given a peerage then to have it taken away and banned for the Palace of Westminster for being found out as a serial bully.

Talk about rubbing his nose in it even more.!"

No I don’t think I said that. I think he should have been given a peerage because he might be an angry rude bully to some eyes but he speaks plainly and honestly and did a good job as speaker. I feel sorry for the three people who worked for him and raised this complaint but honestly if I was in there shoes I would have left the job if I was suffering too much, as Philip Rutnam did with Priti Patel (which ended up costing the taxpayer £350,000 btw) and she is still in her job. Go figure that out!!!

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

No I don’t think I said that. I think he should have been given a peerage because he might be an angry rude bully to some eyes but he speaks plainly and honestly and did a good job as speaker. I feel sorry for the three people who worked for him and raised this complaint but honestly if I was in there shoes I would have left the job if I was suffering too much, as Philip Rutnam did with Priti Patel (which ended up costing the taxpayer £350,000 btw) and she is still in her job. Go figure that out!!!"

So you are now saying it's OK for bullies to get away with bulling and the people being bullied are the one who should suffer by leaving their job which they have done for 40+ years.!

As for doing a good job. It was plain to see he was not acting impartial as the requires.

West London

No I don’t think I said that. I think he should have been given a peerage because he might be an angry rude bully to some eyes but he speaks plainly and honestly and did a good job as speaker. I feel sorry for the three people who worked for him and raised this complaint but honestly if I was in there shoes I would have left the job if I was suffering too much, as Philip Rutnam did with Priti Patel (which ended up costing the taxpayer £350,000 btw) and she is still in her job. Go figure that out!!!

So you are now saying it's OK for bullies to get away with bulling and the people being bullied are the one who should suffer by leaving their job which they have done for 40+ years.!

As for doing a good job. It was plain to see he was not acting impartial as the requires."

I don't think it is alright to get away with bullying, and if Bercow was then the result is correct.

That still leaves us with Patel.

That's not even starting in the corruption and incompetence of this government...

Bristol

As for doing a good job. It was plain to see he was not acting impartial as the requires."

Jobs for life? That sounds like corruption to me!

I don’t agree with bullying in the workplace and I walked away from a job where it happened to me and I didn’t get any recompense and couldn’t get work in the same business for six months because of the lies spread about by my ex boss and his replacement for me so I get how tough it can be, especially when you get two weeks at off and no profit share. I don’t know maybe I am stupid but I moved on from it and vowed never to work for a public school cunt ever again!

So fuck the whataboutery and yes I see what happened to Bercow as a dismal reflection on the state of political discourse in his country and if you believe he did underhand and partial things then there were plenty of opportunities to challenge him at the time which were unsuccessful as far as I can see

West London

He has been found and punished for being a bully.

Nothing upheld, at all, about impartiality.

By *6travellerMan  over a year ago

Tayside and Midlands

Is his brother still cuckolding him?

Bristol

"Is his brother still cuckolding him?"

Maybe that’s what’s making him angry?

near ipswich

As for doing a good job. It was plain to see he was not acting impartial as the requires.

I don’t agree with bullying in the workplace and I walked away from a job where it happened to me and I didn’t get any recompense and couldn’t get work in the same business for six months because of the lies spread about by my ex boss and his replacement for me so I get how tough it can be, especially when you get two weeks at off and no profit share. I don’t know maybe I am stupid but I moved on from it and vowed never to work for a public school cunt ever again!

So fuck the whataboutery and yes I see what happened to Bercow as a dismal reflection on the state of political discourse in his country and if you believe he did underhand and partial things then there were plenty of opportunities to challenge him at the time which were unsuccessful as far as I can see "

So you judge everyone by what sort of school they went to?

Bristol

So fuck the whataboutery and yes I see what happened to Bercow as a dismal reflection on the state of political discourse in his country and if you believe he did underhand and partial things then there were plenty of opportunities to challenge him at the time which were unsuccessful as far as I can see So you judge everyone by what sort of school they went to? "

I have been educated in a minor public school and a comprehensive and I can tell you now that in their own ways they were both shit. The public school gave a great education but was emotionally sterile and the comprehensive was pretty crap for education but for life experience was brilliant. I do think that there are an awful lot of people brought up through the public school system who are only interested in fucking over others for their own benefit either through indifference to others, a sense of superiority or inability to empathise with the alien! So yes I do judge people by their background and the advantages it has given them and I am at a loss to see your point.

near ipswich

So fuck the whataboutery and yes I see what happened to Bercow as a dismal reflection on the state of political discourse in his country and if you believe he did underhand and partial things then there were plenty of opportunities to challenge him at the time which were unsuccessful as far as I can see So you judge everyone by what sort of school they went to?

I have been educated in a minor public school and a comprehensive and I can tell you now that in their own ways they were both shit. The public school gave a great education but was emotionally sterile and the comprehensive was pretty crap for education but for life experience was brilliant. I do think that there are an awful lot of people brought up through the public school system who are only interested in fucking over others for their own benefit either through indifference to others, a sense of superiority or inability to empathise with the alien! So yes I do judge people by their background and the advantages it has given them and I am at a loss to see your point. "

My point is there are people from comprehensive,secondary and public schools who will fuck people over its not exclusive and to say you will never "work for a public school cunt" ever again seems very narrow minded and judgmental on people from public schools from one bad experience. Thats my point, would you say the same if it had been an asian,black or gay guy for instance judging them all by one persons actions?

By *aidForSharingWoman  over a year ago

Lancs

There is a horrible sexist, misogynistic, drug-fuelled mentality and culture that runs through public schools. They also turn out kids with few academic credentials and minimal social aptitude.

West London

"There is a horrible sexist, misogynistic, drug-fuelled mentality and culture that runs through public schools. They also turn out kids with few academic credentials and minimal social aptitude. "

That sounds like a generalisation

I would guess that all girls public schools are not mysogynistic.

I'm also unconvinced that Public schools perform academically less well than. I understand that the opposite is the case.

Bristol

So fuck the whataboutery and yes I see what happened to Bercow as a dismal reflection on the state of political discourse in his country and if you believe he did underhand and partial things then there were plenty of opportunities to challenge him at the time which were unsuccessful as far as I can see So you judge everyone by what sort of school they went to?

I have been educated in a minor public school and a comprehensive and I can tell you now that in their own ways they were both shit. The public school gave a great education but was emotionally sterile and the comprehensive was pretty crap for education but for life experience was brilliant. I do think that there are an awful lot of people brought up through the public school system who are only interested in fucking over others for their own benefit either through indifference to others, a sense of superiority or inability to empathise with the alien! So yes I do judge people by their background and the advantages it has given them and I am at a loss to see your point. My point is there are people from comprehensive,secondary and public schools who will fuck people over its not exclusive and to say you will never "work for a public school cunt" ever again seems very narrow minded and judgmental on people from public schools from one bad experience. Thats my point, would you say the same if it had been an asian,black or gay guy for instance judging them all by one persons actions? "

If only life was that simple???? Try listening to Viscount David Runcimans “a history of ideas”

podcast and you will see the best of educated privileged thinking as opposed to the old Etonian privilege which is as far as I can see the belief that the rules for normal people do not apply because Etonians are superior beings! Boris being a prime example of someone with no discernible qualities whose self-belief and privileged background has enabled his scramble to the top of the pile of ordure.

near ipswich

I have been educated in a minor public school and a comprehensive and I can tell you now that in their own ways they were both shit. The public school gave a great education but was emotionally sterile and the comprehensive was pretty crap for education but for life experience was brilliant. I do think that there are an awful lot of people brought up through the public school system who are only interested in fucking over others for their own benefit either through indifference to others, a sense of superiority or inability to empathise with the alien! So yes I do judge people by their background and the advantages it has given them and I am at a loss to see your point. My point is there are people from comprehensive,secondary and public schools who will fuck people over its not exclusive and to say you will never "work for a public school cunt" ever again seems very narrow minded and judgmental on people from public schools from one bad experience. Thats my point, would you say the same if it had been an asian,black or gay guy for instance judging them all by one persons actions?

If only life was that simple???? Try listening to Viscount David Runcimans “a history of ideas”

podcast and you will see the best of educated privileged thinking as opposed to the old Etonian privilege which is as far as I can see the belief that the rules for normal people do not apply because Etonians are superior beings! Boris being a prime example of someone with no discernible qualities whose self-belief and privileged background has enabled his scramble to the top of the pile of ordure. "

It is that simple you take everyone as an individual and judge them by their actions not where they came from, what school they went to or how much money they have etc and stop pigeon holing people.

Bristol

I have been educated in a minor public school and a comprehensive and I can tell you now that in their own ways they were both shit. The public school gave a great education but was emotionally sterile and the comprehensive was pretty crap for education but for life experience was brilliant. I do think that there are an awful lot of people brought up through the public school system who are only interested in fucking over others for their own benefit either through indifference to others, a sense of superiority or inability to empathise with the alien! So yes I do judge people by their background and the advantages it has given them and I am at a loss to see your point. My point is there are people from comprehensive,secondary and public schools who will fuck people over its not exclusive and to say you will never "work for a public school cunt" ever again seems very narrow minded and judgmental on people from public schools from one bad experience. Thats my point, would you say the same if it had been an asian,black or gay guy for instance judging them all by one persons actions?

podcast and you will see the best of educated privileged thinking as opposed to the old Etonian privilege which is as far as I can see the belief that the rules for normal people do not apply because Etonians are superior beings! Boris being a prime example of someone with no discernible qualities whose self-belief and privileged background has enabled his scramble to the top of the pile of ordure. It is that simple you take everyone as an individual and judge them by their actions not where they came from, what school they went to or how much money they have etc and stop pigeon holing people."

Take me back to some of your Brexit arguments - they seemed a bit simplistic and pigeon holed weren’t they?

Brighton

I doubt anyone would argue against the idea that an individual SHOULD be judged on their ability and performance and not their background or which school/uni they attended (or didn’t).

Sadly the world does not work like that as who you know matters (because it opens doors and swap favours) and there are academic rankings that means certain unis are more respected than others.

Bristol

"I doubt anyone would argue against the idea that an individual SHOULD be judged on their ability and performance and not their background or which school/uni they attended (or didn’t).

Sadly the world does not work like that as who you know matters (because it opens doors and swap favours) and there are academic rankings that means certain unis are more respected than others."

So true, and even though my son graduated with a first from a Russell group uni, he still had to work bloody hard to get a job with an internationally respected company (not McDonalds btw) whereas the daughter of a QC who he went to school with is now working for an NGO earning four times what my son earns but then it’s amazing what doors open when daddy is important!

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"There is a horrible sexist, misogynistic, drug-fuelled mentality and culture that runs through public schools. They also turn out kids with few academic credentials and minimal social aptitude. "

You may be correct regarding some elite public schools but a great many public schools accommodate children from all walks of life such as forces children so you cannot generalise. Public schools also perform well academically year on year due to teacher/ pupil ratios.

Public schools certainly don’t make you clever but if you are they can give you the attention to get the best out of you.

In addition they build confidence ( arrogance in many) which gives a self belief to be able to get on in life. That is invaluable,

I think it’s the Edwards scale ( may be called something similar) that shows the true quality of a school as it shows the ability of the child when they enter to when they leave. A lot of state secondary schools leave their private competition in their wake on this measure.

Personally I believe state schools should have more investment and less wasted money based on things such as ring fencing funding . The only customers for private schools then would be to re-enforce the class system . Get rid of the royals and the lords to cut that off at the knees too.

Brighton

Never quite understood the misnomer of labelling them “public schools” when clearly they are not “public” but very much “private”.

Also infuriates me when people lump in all private schools with the likes of Eton or Marlborough. It’s like comparing a 3 bed semi (in a posh area) with a palace. The scale and difference can be quite marked.

It also infuriates me when people call for a blanket ban because (normally) this is based purely on envy. It assumes everyone in private school has rich parents who are able to but privilege. Some most definitely do but many do not.

There have been increasing numbers of “middle” income families who have made huge sacrifices to fund their child's place.

There are many gifted children who are in receipt of scholarships and/or bursaries.

There are children who were being failed in the state system who then flourish.

They aren’t all Tarquin’s and Philomena's.

There is a theory that state schools suffer a brain drain (lowering overall standards and creating a self-perpetuating cycle) as well as (the obviously patronising but observationally true) a reduction in pushy/interested/get involved parents from white collar professions. So closing private schools, so the theory goes, would reverse this trend and improve standards.

However, before axing private schools you need to FIRST invest in and improve state schools to give proper choice. Nobody wants their child to be part of an educational experiment.

And IMHO (I know there is some research that claims otherwise) go back to streaming in state schools.

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

seems to be no end of proven conservative and unionist party bullies.

By *mateur100Man  over a year ago

nr faversham

"seems to be no end of proven conservative and unionist party bullies. "

Please clarify

"Never quite understood the misnomer of labelling them “public schools” when clearly they are not “public” but very much “private”.

Also infuriates me when people lump in all private schools with the likes of Eton or Marlborough. It’s like comparing a 3 bed semi (in a posh area) with a palace. The scale and difference can be quite marked.

It also infuriates me when people call for a blanket ban because (normally) this is based purely on envy. It assumes everyone in private school has rich parents who are able to but privilege. Some most definitely do but many do not.

There have been increasing numbers of “middle” income families who have made huge sacrifices to fund their child's place.

There are many gifted children who are in receipt of scholarships and/or bursaries.

There are children who were being failed in the state system who then flourish.

They aren’t all Tarquin’s and Philomena's.

There is a theory that state schools suffer a brain drain (lowering overall standards and creating a self-perpetuating cycle) as well as (the obviously patronising but observationally true) a reduction in pushy/interested/get involved parents from white collar professions. So closing private schools, so the theory goes, would reverse this trend and improve standards.

However, before axing private schools you need to FIRST invest in and improve state schools to give proper choice. Nobody wants their child to be part of an educational experiment.

And IMHO (I know there is some research that claims otherwise) go back to streaming in state schools."

Corbyn is history and he was really the only one who talked of closing. So we can relax on that score. It won’t be happening.

Even the same sex (all girls schools)?

Are you speaking from personal experience or guessing/generalising?

I have been educated in a minor public school and a comprehensive and I can tell you now that in their own ways they were both shit. The public school gave a great education but was emotionally sterile and the comprehensive was pretty crap for education but for life experience was brilliant. I do think that there are an awful lot of people brought up through the public school system who are only interested in fucking over others for their own benefit either through indifference to others, a sense of superiority or inability to empathise with the alien! So yes I do judge people by their background and the advantages it has given them and I am at a loss to see your point. My point is there are people from comprehensive,secondary and public schools who will fuck people over its not exclusive and to say you will never "work for a public school cunt" ever again seems very narrow minded and judgmental on people from public schools from one bad experience. Thats my point, would you say the same if it had been an asian,black or gay guy for instance judging them all by one persons actions? "

Precisely. There are also pupils that no matter which school they go to won’t unfortunately learn much. You can roll it in glitter etc.

"I doubt anyone would argue against the idea that an individual SHOULD be judged on their ability and performance and not their background or which school/uni they attended (or didn’t).

Sadly the world does not work like that as who you know matters (because it opens doors and swap favours) and there are academic rankings that means certain unis are more respected than others."

What is the answer? Make everything shit? We live in a competitive “dog eat dog” world. It is not at all true that going to a crappy comp, second rate uni prevents someone in the long term from earning in the top few percent. The player matters more than the game.

Brighton

Sadly the world does not work like that as who you know matters (because it opens doors and swap favours) and there are academic rankings that means certain unis are more respected than others.

What is the answer? Make everything shit? We live in a competitive “dog eat dog” world. It is not at all true that going to a crappy comp, second rate uni prevents someone in the long term from earning in the top few percent. The player matters more than the game. "

Agreed although the issue is actually the reverse. Of course there are people who have been lucky to be clever, have worked their socks off and managed to make a success of themselves regardless of background. But generally they have had to work far harder to achieve that than the many many Tim Nice But Dims whose “success” is based on family connections and going to the right school.

I know some of the former and many of the latter!

Without being boring, the Speaker is always voted in from the left, if Right won and vice versa. Sir Lyndley Hoye is no exception. The tories have a huge majority and He will end up reading his own memoires as no cunt else will

» Add a new message to this topic