FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Anne sacoolas

Anne sacoolas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erverseintentions OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Makes my blood boil that whole situation an poor harry and his family still have no justice ... I hope the British government or whatever entity has helped pressurise and secure the release of nazannin ratcliffe can get involved and get justice..and extradite that evil bitch from the US

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *utcock61Man  over a year ago

glasgow

agreed,well said.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"Makes my blood boil that whole situation an poor harry and his family still have no justice ... I hope the British government or whatever entity has helped pressurise and secure the release of nazannin ratcliffe can get involved and get justice..and extradite that evil bitch from the US "
never gonna happen they dont hand there own over to other countrys

By *erverseintentions OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Makes my blood boil that whole situation an poor harry and his family still have no justice ... I hope the British government or whatever entity has helped pressurise and secure the release of nazannin ratcliffe can get involved and get justice..and extradite that evil bitch from the US never gonna happen they dont hand there own over to other countrys"

I never thought ratcliffe would be released by the Iranians..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Makes my blood boil that whole situation an poor harry and his family still have no justice ... I hope the British government or whatever entity has helped pressurise and secure the release of nazannin ratcliffe can get involved and get justice..and extradite that evil bitch from the US never gonna happen they dont hand there own over to other countrys"

Your right they don't, but they want other countries to hand people over!

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

"Makes my blood boil that whole situation an poor harry and his family still have no justice ... I hope the British government or whatever entity has helped pressurise and secure the release of nazannin ratcliffe can get involved and get justice..and extradite that evil bitch from the US never gonna happen they dont hand there own over to other countrys

I never thought ratcliffe would be released by the Iranians.. "

She, and the others are nothing more than a bargaining chip against £450m we stole.

Now it's been paid back, they'll all be released. The only concern I have, they paid it all up-front?

Surely 50 up front /50 on delivery would have been a safer option.

They only wanted the refund they were entitled to. We cancelled an order for tanks and kept the money.

We should have cancelled and refunded to prevent any of this.

Boris's big mouth also wasn't helpful.

By *mateur100Man  over a year ago

nr faversham

This is the Harry Dunn issue? Personally I don't understand why the US will not extradite the woman concerned. I think it's disgraceful that such close allies cannot find a way to co-operate. If it were the other way round...???

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

"This is the Harry Dunn issue? Personally I don't understand why the US will not extradite the woman concerned. I think it's disgraceful that such close allies cannot find a way to co-operate. If it were the other way round...???"

They're not your allies - they're your masters.

And they know it.

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

"Makes my blood boil that whole situation an poor harry and his family still have no justice ... I hope the British government or whatever entity has helped pressurise and secure the release of nazannin ratcliffe can get involved and get justice..and extradite that evil bitch from the US "

The reason for this is to maintain the immunity from prosecution of diplomatic staff and their families, without exception.

As soon as exceptions are made then anything could be defined as such and the principal is lost. This is to prevent diplomats and families being threatened with the possibility of trumped-up charges being imposed for political reasons.

The UK government or any other would do exactly the same thing.

Do you not think that it is going a bit far describing her as an "evil bitch"? Are accidental road deaths murder or do you think that her intention was to deliberately kill a motorcyclist?

By *amish SMan  over a year ago

Eastleigh

She commited an offence in this country which would be prosecutable had the accident happened in the US. Her alleged diplomatic immunity should not be an issue as to regards prosecution or prevent her returning to the UK for trial.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"Makes my blood boil that whole situation an poor harry and his family still have no justice ... I hope the British government or whatever entity has helped pressurise and secure the release of nazannin ratcliffe can get involved and get justice..and extradite that evil bitch from the US

The reason for this is to maintain the immunity from prosecution of diplomatic staff and their families, without exception.

As soon as exceptions are made then anything could be defined as such and the principal is lost. This is to prevent diplomats and families being threatened with the possibility of trumped-up charges being imposed for political reasons.

Do you not think that it is going a bit far describing her as an "evil bitch"? Are accidental road deaths murder or do you think that her intention was to deliberately kill a motorcyclist?"

Agreed but an innocent person doesn't run and hide behind diplomatic immunity.

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

"This is the Harry Dunn issue? Personally I don't understand why the US will not extradite the woman concerned. I think it's disgraceful that such close allies cannot find a way to co-operate. If it were the other way round...???"

Hopefully the police will remand in custody any American involved in a serious road accident

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"Makes my blood boil that whole situation an poor harry and his family still have no justice ... I hope the British government or whatever entity has helped pressurise and secure the release of nazannin ratcliffe can get involved and get justice..and extradite that evil bitch from the US never gonna happen they dont hand there own over to other countrys

I never thought ratcliffe would be released by the Iranians.. "

we dont owe the u.s 450 million so we cant pay it off to get her into a u.k court, the iranians on the other hand we do owe money to, now thats being paid they will hand over uk citizens

"Makes my blood boil that whole situation an poor harry and his family still have no justice ... I hope the British government or whatever entity has helped pressurise and secure the release of nazannin ratcliffe can get involved and get justice..and extradite that evil bitch from the US

Do you not think that it is going a bit far describing her as an "evil bitch"? Are accidental road deaths murder or do you think that her intention was to deliberately kill a motorcyclist?"

Tony Baldry who signed immunity deal at RAF Croughton in 1995, says it applied to staff, not dependants

Do you not think that it is going a bit far describing her as an "evil bitch"? Are accidental road deaths murder or do you think that her intention was to deliberately kill a motorcyclist?

Agreed but an innocent person doesn't run and hide behind diplomatic immunity."

Nor a decent person

By *mateur100Man  over a year ago

nr faversham

"This is the Harry Dunn issue? Personally I don't understand why the US will not extradite the woman concerned. I think it's disgraceful that such close allies cannot find a way to co-operate. If it were the other way round...???

And they know it."

Good grief

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"This is the Harry Dunn issue? Personally I don't understand why the US will not extradite the woman concerned. I think it's disgraceful that such close allies cannot find a way to co-operate. If it were the other way round...???

And they know it."

ffs

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

And they know it."

There’s always one

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

And they know it."

Always been a one way ‘special relationship’. Where’s Hugh Grant when we need him?

West London

"She commited an offence in this country which would be prosecutable had the accident happened in the US. Her alleged diplomatic immunity should not be an issue as to regards prosecution or prevent her returning to the UK for trial. "

It's not "alleged" it is diplomatic immunity.

West London

Agreed but an innocent person doesn't run and hide behind diplomatic immunity."

Innocent or not, it doesn't matter. It's not something that will be countenanced by any state as it changes the status quo in a manner that allows this to become a political tool.

West London

And they know it.

Always been a one way ‘special relationship’. Where’s Hugh Grant when we need him? "

This is true. As our lopsided extradition treaty with the US demonstrates.

This has nothing to do with the diplomatic principle here though.

» Add a new message to this topic