nr faversham

Wow, he looks like a puppet on a string

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

Thunderbirds are go.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They are taking him to a dementia home hopefully and that horrible looking thing Harris to a brothel where she will feel at home.

"They are taking him to a dementia home hopefully and that horrible looking thing Harris to a brothel where she will feel at home."

Cutting political insight there.

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

"They are taking him to a dementia home hopefully and that horrible looking thing Harris to a brothel where she will feel at home."

Dementia isn’t funny.

This is not the first post I’ve seen referring to the US VP in derogatory and misogynistic terms.

Curious, what’s the basis for this? I assume if she was convicted of prostitution she’d have been ineligible for office.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

That's a disgusting thing to say and you should be banned.

"They are taking him to a dementia home hopefully and that horrible looking thing Harris to a brothel where she will feel at home.

Dementia isn’t funny."

Never said it was funny, Biden is a Joke and has trouble putting sentences together. This idiot is the president of the USA, what a joke.

"They are taking him to a dementia home hopefully and that horrible looking thing Harris to a brothel where she will feel at home.

That's a disgusting thing to say and you should be banned.

"

Banned for what? You actually think these two morons are fit to be in office?

This is not the first post I’ve seen referring to the US VP in derogatory and misogynistic terms.

Curious, what’s the basis for this? I assume if she was convicted of prostitution she’d have been ineligible for office. "

I don't like Harris, but I rather doubt she's a prostitute. And it's especially odd to see somebody sling mud in that sort of area on a site that's all about shagging.

Curious, what’s the basis for this? I assume if she was convicted of prostitution she’d have been ineligible for office.

I don't like Harris, but I rather doubt she's a prostitute. And it's especially odd to see somebody sling mud in that sort of area on a site that's all about shagging. "

Indeed. And I thought misogyny was frowned upon in these parts.

By *unnyPairCouple  over a year ago

Seminole

Maybe who posted that was not trying to imply she act as a sex worker in the brothel. She could be their PR person.

By *illi3736Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Shitty comments from an assortment of morons . Trump would be so proud of such political insight

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

I don't like Harris, but I rather doubt she's a prostitute. And it's especially odd to see somebody sling mud in that sort of area on a site that's all about shagging.

Indeed. And I thought misogyny was frowned upon in these parts."

Where have you been? Fab is full of it.

By *unnyPairCouple  over a year ago

Seminole

The person is incompetent.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Biden seems to have put his foot in it going off script.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Biden seems to have put his foot in it going off script. "

Spoke his mind is all,some of the press and oposition will try spinning it but I agree with him.

Theres too much pissing about because of the OOh we might upset Outin brigade

I though it was quite light concidering the mass murder that Putin and his war criminals have done and keep doing.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Biden seems to have put his foot in it going off script.

Spoke his mind is all,some of the press and oposition will try spinning it but I agree with him.

I though it was quite light concidering the mass murder that Putin and his war criminals have done and keep doing.

"

We are all thinking it…. But the one thing he shouldn’t have implied were the words “regime change”…

The Russians themselves could do it, but it can’t be a seen as being US policy, because putin will use it to say nato is at war with Russia

In a way the other personal insults were fine… call him a butcher as much as he wants!

Bristol

We are all thinking it…. But the one thing he shouldn’t have implied were the words “regime change”…

The Russians themselves could do it, but it can’t be a seen as being US policy, because putin will use it to say nato is at war with Russia

In a way the other personal insults were fine… call him a butcher as much as he wants! "

They will just fake outrage as Putin does not really care what Biden said.

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

The problem is as it’s recorded so it will in turn be played on the media in Russia re-enforcing Putin’s message.

Bristol

"The problem is as it’s recorded so it will in turn be played on the media in Russia re-enforcing Putin’s message. "

The Russian propaganda machine need no help there they spew out fake shite 24/7 there anyway

They even showed fake refugees arriving in Russia getting food and clothing handed out to them and being really grateful for the cameras.

So an article with Biden saying that will not make a lot more difference

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

"The problem is as it’s recorded so it will in turn be played on the media in Russia re-enforcing Putin’s message.

The Russian propaganda machine need no help there they spew out fake shite 24/7 there anyway

They even showed fake refugees arriving in Russia getting food and clothing handed out to them and being really grateful for the cameras.

So an article with Biden saying that will not make a lot more difference "

On what media, did you witness the fake refugees?

Bristol

"The problem is as it’s recorded so it will in turn be played on the media in Russia re-enforcing Putin’s message.

So an article with Biden saying that will not make a lot more difference

On what media, did you witness the fake refugees?"

It wa on their own RT news channel

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

"Wow, he looks like a puppet on a string "

Well seems Biden has to help the EU/Europe get away from Russian gas but in doing so will basically mean the EU/Europe is reliant on American gas instead. Swapping one for another until alternatives are found. Until that happens the EU/Europe are in the Americans pocket. America better than Russia in my opinion but even better if neither

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

In a way the other personal insults were fine… call him a butcher as much as he wants! "

Is the US intentionally trying to goad Putin, seems a dangerous game or is it trying to show that they are not scared of him?

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Musk is right, nothing is going to change until we have an upper age limit on elected leaders, just like we have on Lower age limits.

We’ve had both extremes Gladstone and Pitt the younger.

I think retirement age should be the upper limit and the lower limit should be 30.

But I guess if we prefer old people making decisions about life and death, when they’ve lived full lives. Pretty stupid I think.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

"Musk is right, nothing is going to change until we have an upper age limit on elected leaders, just like we have on Lower age limits.

I think retirement age should be the upper limit and the lower limit should be 30.

But I guess if we prefer old people making decisions about life and death, when they’ve lived full lives. Pretty stupid I think."

Isn't that discrimination by age though?

I'm more concerned by the leaders being fucking stupid (EG Trump), utterly self serving (EG Boris). Again, not sure you can legally preclude on these grounds.

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"Musk is right, nothing is going to change until we have an upper age limit on elected leaders, just like we have on Lower age limits.

But I guess if we prefer old people making decisions about life and death, when they’ve lived full lives. Pretty stupid I think.

Isn't that discrimination by age though?

I'm more concerned by the leaders being fucking stupid (EG Trump), utterly self serving (EG Boris). Again, not sure you can legally preclude on these grounds. "

Yeah it is, but think about it, we already discriminate against young folk also. like they cannot vote until 18, so why can't we stop people from voting from 72?

One group have only lived for 18 years, we argue they don't understand because their minds are not formed yet, the other group are 18 years from the big beyond, and we can also argue they don't understand either, probably from the decline of mental capacity.

Gotta be fair on both sides of the age spectrum.

» Add a new message to this topic