FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Will Trump ever go to jail?

Will Trump ever go to jail?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"?"

Lock him up!, Lock him up!

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

No he will eventually cut a deal and throw a few people under the bus maybe even a relative

By *irtyold manMan  over a year ago

barnsley

Money can get you anything unfortuanatley

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

He had to of committed a crime to be charged with anything.

What is his crime?

By *6travellerMan  over a year ago

Tayside and Midlands

Trump was the best recent history president. Trump got more people working, raised pensions, improved GDP, sorted out the social medical system so more people had access, got more black people into work, cut down illegal immigration, reduced taxes, gave all pensioners $2000 at the start of covid to help in their income, reduced crime, never took a cent in pay. I agree he was no politician statesman, he was a hard nose business man president who got the job done. Trump was a good president his tweeting let him down.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

[Removed by poster at 24/03/22 23:18:33]

golden fields

"Trump was the best recent history president. Trump got more people working, raised pensions, improved GDP, sorted out the social medical system so more people had access, got more black people into work, cut down illegal immigration, reduced taxes, gave all pensioners $2000 at the start of covid to help in their income, reduced crime, never took a cent in pay. I agree he was no politician statesman, he was a hard nose business man president who got the job done. Trump was a good president his tweeting let him down."

Lol

I liked his tweeting. It was hilarious.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"He had to of committed a crime to be charged with anything.

What is his crime?"

I would like to start with trying to interfere in a federal election for a start…. Which is an easy one to prove since we have all heard the Georgia call about “finding votes”

But I bet he end up getting probation for that due to age…..

I do still feel there is some sort of racketeering charges coming…

I think they will get him on something financial rather than rehash something political out of mueller and make a martyr of him!!

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

"Trump was the best recent history president. Trump got more people working, raised pensions, improved GDP, sorted out the social medical system so more people had access, got more black people into work, cut down illegal immigration, reduced taxes, gave all pensioners $2000 at the start of covid to help in their income, reduced crime, never took a cent in pay. I agree he was no politician statesman, he was a hard nose business man president who got the job done. Trump was a good president his tweeting let him down."

Yawn

Employment increased at the same rate under Trump as it did under Obama as did GDP. He managed not to screw it up, which is no bad thing.

He did not introduce any policies to increase ethnic minority employment. It was incidental.

The US budget and trade deficits both grew throughout his period on power.

Private pensions are tied to the stock market which was inflated with cheap money. Again following the same trend over many years after 2008/9.

Illegal immigration to the US has been falling at a similar rate since 2007. No greater improvement under Trump.

Trump claimed that Covid would be gone in a couple of months and pretended that it wasn't serious and discouraged vaccination. This compounded its negative effect on the population.

Tax reductions disproportionately benefitted the wealthy and increased the deficit.

The crime rate in the US has fallen at a similar rate since the 90s. No particular improvement under Trump although he did encourage an insurrection, pressurised the Ukrainian President to dig up dirt on a political rival, refused to publish his taxes and has lied consistently about the validity of the Presidential election after attempting to pressurise both State officials, the US Attorney General and the Vice President to arbitrarily hand the result to him.

He is a multiply bankrupted businessman born into money.

Trump was, and is, a nasty bully and everything that he said and did let him and his country down.

West London

"?"

Unlikely. Possibly tax evasion, but that may end up as a fine.

Imprisonment will end up looking political as will any conviction on the insurrection and attempt to influence election outcomes.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Actually.. I hate to break this to.. but a lot of what you said isn’t nearly as impressive as you make it sound…

For example…..

1) jobs….. Obama actually created more jobs in his last 3 years in office than trump did in his first 3 years (and that was before covid!)

Basically the only thing trump did was not to screw up the Obama recovery!

2) sorted out the medical system… not true, he tried to gut the affordable care act, by taking out the penalty mandate, and the expanded Medicare benefits if states matched (blue states did, red states didn’t) and tried abolishing it (if it hadn’t been for John McCain he may well have done!) then told the world he was planning a replacement and he would give details… did that for 2 years… crickets!!!

3) you mean stimulus checks… like Obama did!! Anyway democrats wanted to give 3000 dollars in their bill, senate republicans only wanted to give 1200…. And its was only when it looked like senate republicans looked like that was going to happen that trump pipped up at the last minute for 2000 dollars, and thus screwing a lot of his own party!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All Demrats (Clinton’s, obumma ,current dementia president etc..) even republican Bush should be 1st in line before Trump. None of these people care about us plebs and most hung out with Epstein as well as being corrupt scum, fuck the lot of them.

I don't think he'll go to jail, though he really should do.

PS for those in denial, here are a few of Trump's potential crimes.

He pressured a foreign leader into digging up dirt on a political opponent. (That thing Trump got impeached for once upon a time.)

Trump also tried to overturn the result of an election he lost. (There are a whole bunch of potential crimes right there. Criminal conspiracy to prevent Congress from certifying Biden’s victory. Spreading false information about the outcome of the presidential election. Pressuring state officials to overturn the results. And - lest we forget - he incited his loonies into storming the capitol. )

Financial crimes. There are so many of these. Just look them up.

By *unnyPairCouple  over a year ago

Seminole

Hillary, Joe, Hunter should all go first.

golden fields

"I don't think he'll go to jail, though he really should do."

He's got too many high paid lawyers. They'll just bog everything down in legalities until he eventually pops his clogs.

By *mateur100Man  over a year ago

nr faversham

Going to be interesting to see the comments when he gets voted back in

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"Going to be interesting to see the comments when he gets voted back in "
I wouldnt look that far ahead we could all be looking to survive in a wasteland in the next few months.

By *ldbutrandyMan  over a year ago

Walsall

If Trump needs to go to jail then so do many more politicians , including Tony Blair for instance. As for the election. My god.

The USA has a history of election rigging on a par with Haiti. It's so corrupt it's almost unbelievable. That's not up for debate , it's fact.

No-one gets to be president unless they are a multi millionaire so don't hold that against Trump. The guy was an ass. A big orange ass . But no worse than some previous ones. America under Obama wasn't doing that great.

"If Trump needs to go to jail then so do many more politicians , including Tony Blair for instance. As for the election. My god.

The USA has a history of election rigging on a par with Haiti. It's so corrupt it's almost unbelievable. That's not up for debate , it's fact.

No-one gets to be president unless they are a multi millionaire so don't hold that against Trump. The guy was an ass. A big orange ass . But no worse than some previous ones. America under Obama wasn't doing that great."

Well said xx

"Hillary, Joe, Hunter should all go first."

Yep xx

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Jail?

The way Biden and Harris are behaving his jail could be a big white one on Pennsylvania Ave.

And even I (from the right side of politics) would be horrified.

The Republicans need to find a credible candidate quickly or Trump may well get the nomination.

As for the democrats they need to pension Biden off, ditch Harris, and find a more centrist candidate.

I find it hard to believe that the best a country of nearly 400 million could offer for the last 2 elections was Trump, Killary, and senile Joe.

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Trumpski will be watching what happens to Pootin very carefully. If Vlad loses the Donny will have lost his greatest ally but, silver lining, also got rid of his controller and therefore maybe never have his kompromat debt get called in!

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

This

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

His tweeting and him and his cronies tried to overturn a democratic election result.

Say what bolloxology you want but when he tried to do that he threw any right thinking supporter he had under the bus and didn't leave you a leg to stand on

golden fields

"Going to be interesting to see the comments when he gets voted back in "

Have you put a tenner on this in the bookies?

I don't think he will be back in politics. I don't think he wants to either, It wasn't good for him financially, and I don't think his super fragile ego could take it again.

If course, I could be wrong.

nr faversham

"Going to be interesting to see the comments when he gets voted back in

I don't think he will be back in politics. I don't think he wants to either, It wasn't good for him financially, and I don't think his super fragile ego could take it again.

If course, I could be wrong. "

Yes I did, as soon as odds were available after the last election and I got a hell of a lot more than the 7/2 that was recently offered. You do realise that he's the bookies favourite?

golden fields

Yes I did, as soon as odds were available after the last election and I got a hell of a lot more than the 7/2 that was recently offered. You do realise that he's the bookies favourite?"

I didn't realise that.

Fair play to you.

nr faversham

Yes I did, as soon as odds were available after the last election and I got a hell of a lot more than the 7/2 that was recently offered. You do realise that he's the bookies favourite?

I didn't realise that.

Fair play to you. "

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Never took a penny in pay but insisted on his hotels being used for international meetings and his entourage. They also stayed at his resort in Florida every weekend costing the us taxpayer hundred of millions and helping his hotels to generate much better returns .

Look at the charts on growth and they were started by Obama . Trump was and is a joke .

The fact that someone as old as Biden is in place is not good but it was the only safe option. The US needs to stop the two year race which is distracting and the ridiculous amounts of money spent along with finding younger more capable presidents .

Obama wasn’t perfect at all but he was a progressive president.

Interesting that when I highlighted some of Trump's potential crimes, his defenders didn't even try to defend him. They just started saying: well what about those other people? It's as if they know deep down what Trump really is...

"Jail?

The way Biden and Harris are behaving his jail could be a big white one on Pennsylvania Ave.

And even I (from the right side of politics) would be horrified.

The Republicans need to find a credible candidate quickly or Trump may well get the nomination.

As for the democrats they need to pension Biden off, ditch Harris, and find a more centrist candidate.

I find it hard to believe that the best a country of nearly 400 million could offer for the last 2 elections was Trump, Killary, and senile Joe.

"

US population 334 million.

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

doubt it ... the poor bloke is clearly suffering from alzheimers or age related dementure .... he'll be given a deal where he gives up chunks of the property portfolio which he obtained by illegal means and covenants which exclude wider family members from ever holding political posts in return for not having to pick up the soap on the sex offenders landing for rest of his short and unsuccessful life.

Seminole

Trump, despite his orange color and mean tweets had control. The way he managed things is debatable of course, but he wasn’t being steered by anyone. This tool in the head office now is a puppet.

Seminole

And he as a person has been extremely successful. Probably the most successful person on the planet before online ordering and the global network took over making teenagers millionaires for you tubing videos of cats talking or whatever. Hate him all you want, but his presence was necessary at the time, and if not him, someone like him is needed again. If you can vote legally (dead, already voted, not a resident), your opinion is interesting enough, but doesn’t matter.

golden fields

"And he as a person has been extremely successful. Probably the most successful person on the planet before online ordering and the global network took over making teenagers millionaires for you tubing videos of cats talking or whatever. Hate him all you want, but his presence was necessary at the time, and if not him, someone like him is needed again. If you can vote legally (dead, already voted, not a resident), your opinion is interesting enough, but doesn’t matter."

Didn't he inherit all his money, and preside over a load of failed businesses?

Seminole

Inherit from who, his dad as everyone claims? So what? His dad might have worked hard to provide a better start for his kids, which is what we all strive to do. It wasn’t his inheritance only that brought him success in business.

Seminole

And he obviously isn’t a mom and pop diner owner kind of business man. Surely he has “presided over” failed businesses. People who win big rarely keep all of their chips in one game.

golden fields

"Inherit from who, his dad as everyone claims? So what? His dad might have worked hard to provide a better start for his kids, which is what we all strive to do. It wasn’t his inheritance only that brought him success in business."

So if he hadn't have inherited £ billions, he would have had the same businesses (which kept going bankrupt).

Seems unlikely to me. Especially seeing as, and I'm being generous here, he's thick as pig shit.

golden fields

"Inherit from who, his dad as everyone claims? So what? His dad might have worked hard to provide a better start for his kids, which is what we all strive to do. It wasn’t his inheritance only that brought him success in business.

So if he hadn't have inherited £ billions, he would have had the same businesses (which kept going bankrupt).

Seems unlikely to me. Especially seeing as, and I'm being generous here, he's thick as pig shit. "

Sorry $.

Seminole

He inherited Billions? Fuck sake his dad who we probably can’t name was the most successful guy ever!

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

"?"

Trump will not be imprisioned, it would be seen as a witch hunt and a failure of the USA.

golden fields

"He inherited Billions? Fuck sake his dad who we probably can’t name was the most successful guy ever!"

Uh hu. So his father made a lot of money. That doesn't make his son a success, or a failure.

Seminole

I just don’t think it’s a bad thing for parents to help their kids get a start in life. I personally didn’t have any help, but don’t feel negatively about those that did.

golden fields

"I just don’t think it’s a bad thing for parents to help their kids get a start in life. I personally didn’t have any help, but don’t feel negatively about those that did. "

For sure.

That he inherited money does not make him a successful person

He was a disaster as a business man. A disastrous president. An awful, small minded, unintelligent, unpleasant person all round.

Seminole

Whatever you want to tell yourself.

golden fields

"Whatever you want to tell yourself."

It's real life information.

This is why Trump was good on Twitter. You could see his own, garbled and confused thoughts real time.

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

every other american president has achieved at least one thing during their tenure ..... dumbass donnie achieved diddly squat, zip, nada .... still getting back to topic, the americans won't sent a mentally infirm loser like trump to san quentins reform school for boys, not after he bought the supreme court.

kildare

"Whatever you want to tell yourself."

This from the most self deluded group of people modern in history.

He lost the election but whatever you want to tell yourselves over there

Seminole

Didn’t know that…he lost, really?

golden fields

"every other american president has achieved at least one thing during their tenure ..... dumbass donnie achieved diddly squat, zip, nada .... still getting back to topic, the americans won't sent a mentally infirm loser like trump to san quentins reform school for boys, not after he bought the supreme court. "

In fairness, he gave himself a tax break, spunked millions on a pointless half finished wall.

Did he manage to take away healthcare from millions of the poorest Americans during the pandemic? I know that was one of his promises.

Seminole

It’s a shame the wall wasn’t finished, that’s for sure.

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

"Interesting that when I highlighted some of Trump's potential crimes, his defenders didn't even try to defend him. They just started saying: well what about those other people? It's as if they know deep down what Trump really is..."

Brighton

"Interesting that when I highlighted some of Trump's potential crimes, his defenders didn't even try to defend him. They just started saying: well what about those other people? It's as if they know deep down what Trump really is..."

It’s all they got!

Brighton

"And he obviously isn’t a mom and pop diner owner kind of business man. Surely he has “presided over” failed businesses. People who win big rarely keep all of their chips in one game."

But some keep losing and losing propping up one failing business by taking out mortgages or loans on other businesses causing them to fail and then taking most of their creditors with them!

He was a “paper tiger” when it came to being a “successful business man” it was all smoke and mirrors and illusion. That is why he was so easy for the Mafia and then the Russians to compromise. He is $hundreds of millions in debt.

Brighton

"It’s a shame the wall wasn’t finished, that’s for sure. "

The wall that had spaces between each metal post that were supposed to be too thin for a person to fit through but had been measured against the average sized American meaning they were still wide enough for skinnier Mexicans to slip through

Seminole

Guess so. You are very well informed.

golden fields

"It’s a shame the wall wasn’t finished, that’s for sure.

The wall that had spaces between each metal post that were supposed to be too thin for a person to fit through but had been measured against the average sized American meaning they were still wide enough for skinnier Mexicans to slip through "

Can't blame trump for that. The only objective of the wall was to get votes from morons. It worked. So it was a success.

Brighton

The wall that had spaces between each metal post that were supposed to be too thin for a person to fit through but had been measured against the average sized American meaning they were still wide enough for skinnier Mexicans to slip through

Can't blame trump for that. The only objective of the wall was to get votes from morons. It worked. So it was a success."

Harsh

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

Can't blame trump for that. The only objective of the wall was to get votes from morons. It worked. So it was a success."

I have to agree voters are morons every last one of them but it was the fear and hatred that made them vote.

golden fields

Can't blame trump for that. The only objective of the wall was to get votes from morons. It worked. So it was a success.

I have to agree voters are morons every last one of them but it was the fear and hatred that made them vote."

If someone voted for Trump out of fear because they have been told Mexicans are r@pists. Then yeah, they're morons, who deserve to have their tax dollars wasted on a pointless wall.

Walsall

I don't understand the objections to a wall. Its just a border. Everyone on here, has doors on their homes to stop others from taking what they want.

Look on a country as a bigger version of a home. you work hard to furnish it.

Buy nice things , fill the cupboards and fridge. How many on here are willing to open their doors and let others ( maybe unfortunate. Maybe less hard working ) take what you worked so hard for?

"Didn’t know that…he lost, really?"

Do you actually believe the big lie? Trump did lose that election. You know that's a fact, right?

By *ity_BoyMan  over a year ago

London

"I don't understand the objections to a wall. Its just a border. Everyone on here, has doors on their homes to stop others from taking what they want.

Buy nice things , fill the cupboards and fridge. How many on here are willing to open their doors and let others ( maybe unfortunate. Maybe less hard working ) take what you worked so hard for?"

Tell me you have no idea how a country is run without telling me you have no idea how a country is run.

It's very easy to spot Trumpets because they either deflect or play the "both sides" card.

Their level of delusion is unbelievable.

Trump was the first president since the 90s that didn't start a war,

Walsall

"I don't understand the objections to a wall. Its just a border. Everyone on here, has doors on their homes to stop others from taking what they want.

Buy nice things , fill the cupboards and fridge. How many on here are willing to open their doors and let others ( maybe unfortunate. Maybe less hard working ) take what you worked so hard for?

Tell me you have no idea how a country is run without telling me you have no idea how a country is run."

Tell me ? how it's possible to plan to provide healthcare. Housing etc, when at any time any number of people from wherever can instantly just walk right in .

It's vital a country can police its own borders. If you don't believe that you're living in cuckoo land.

golden fields

"Trump was the first president since the 90s that didn't start a war, "

More through blind luck than design.

What war did Obama start?

golden fields

Tell me you have no idea how a country is run without telling me you have no idea how a country is run.

Tell me ? how it's possible to plan to provide healthcare. Housing etc, when at any time any number of people from wherever can instantly just walk right in .

It's vital a country can police its own borders. If you don't believe that you're living in cuckoo land."

That's the spirit! Blame immigrants instead of the government for issues with healthcare and housing.

Amazing! Haha.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Of course he wont go to prison if they locked him up then there would be a whole load of other politicians in the states past and present who would have to follow him, cant just single out one lunatic you would have to hold em all to account otherwise it would just look personal

kildare

"Didn’t know that…he lost, really?"

Yes really.

Trump and millions of his supporters don't accept that he lost tho

Says all you need to know about him and his moronic supporters

By *TMA that man againMan  over a year ago

worester

"And he as a person has been extremely successful. Probably the most successful person on the planet before online ordering and the global network took over making teenagers millionaires for you tubing videos of cats talking or whatever. Hate him all you want, but his presence was necessary at the time, and if not him, someone like him is needed again. If you can vote legally (dead, already voted, not a resident), your opinion is interesting enough, but doesn’t matter."

Extremely successful??

Born into billions....bankrupt 4 times...only success seems to have been dodging paying tax! If they get him on anything, that will be it (Al Capone).

Decent presidents?? You have to go back to Reagan for that??

West London

It's vital a country can police its own borders. If you don't believe that you're living in cuckoo land."

The US does not provide free health-care, even with Obamacare.

The UK has never known how many people their as re coming and going because we have never recorded it, and still don't.

Most countries do not know what their legal or illegal immigration is. They have regular censuses for that and derive population size from statistics.

It's all very well making tough sounding statements, but it's a nonsense. I have always been very wary of people who try to control everything, because the world is too chaotic and the only way to control it is to keep squeezing...

You do not seem to know how government actually works. Everything is based on estimates with a great deal of empirical knowledge derived over many years. Civil servants do their best with limited information and resources whilst politicians give an illusion of control and direction whilst meddling in complete ignorance.

Bristol

"Didn’t know that…he lost, really?

Yes really.

Trump and millions of his supporters don't accept that he lost tho

Says all you need to know about him and his moronic supporters "

They actually think wearing little red hats is a good look

By *iman2100Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Has anyone ever contemplated how dangerous it would have been for Trump to gain the same control over the USA as Putin has over Russia? Who would he invade or threaten?

Can we all see now why he wanted, after a private, unrecorded, chat with Putin, to weaken NATO?

Those red hat wearers are just as brain washed as the Russian Putin supporters. Trumps selected advisors were just as committed to Trump as Putin's tight lipped minions. We live in dangerous times.

Gloucestershire

Lock him up, lock him up, in a retirement home.

Walsall

It's vital a country can police its own borders. If you don't believe that you're living in cuckoo land.

That's the spirit! Blame immigrants instead of the government for issues with healthcare and housing.

Amazing! Haha."

I'm not BLAMING anyone for wanting a better life. Immigration is a good thing and necessary . But only when controlled.

golden fields

Amazing! Haha.

I'm not BLAMING anyone for wanting a better life. Immigration is a good thing and necessary . But only when controlled. "

It is controlled.

It's a non issue that right wing politicians and media outlets roll out to distract people.

By *slandfling85Man  over a year ago

Stornoway

Hope not, Donald is my third cousin.

Walsall

The US does not provide free health-care, even with Obamacare.

The UK has never known how many people their as re coming and going because we have never recorded it, and still don't.

Most countries do not know what their legal or illegal immigration is. They have regular censuses for that and derive population size from statistics.

It's all very well making tough sounding statements, but it's a nonsense. I have always been very wary of people who try to control everything, because the world is too chaotic and the only way to control it is to keep squeezing...

You do not seem to know how government actually works. Everything is based on estimates with a great deal of empirical knowledge derived over many years. Civil servants do their best with limited information and resources whilst politicians give an illusion of control and direction whilst meddling in complete ignorance."

I'm always wary of people who people that brag about their own intellect / education etc. You appear to be one such person. According to you, a border of 2000 miles needs no policing at all.

What a stupid idea.

By *ilkynmyzzyCouple  over a year ago

Bridlington

Irrespective of whether you are a supporter of Trump or not, should a misogynist who partied with a convicted pedophile be leader of the free world?

Walsall

Amazing! Haha.

I'm not BLAMING anyone for wanting a better life. Immigration is a good thing and necessary . But only when controlled.

It is controlled.

It's a non issue that right wing politicians and media outlets roll out to distract people."

Because you'd know of course .you probably listen to left wing politicians and YOUR choice of media outlets , so you must be correct.

My point is if it's policed well enough no wall is needed.if not. Then build a wall. Where's the problem?

golden fields

Amazing! Haha.

It is controlled.

It's a non issue that right wing politicians and media outlets roll out to distract people.

Because you'd know of course .you probably listen to left wing politicians and YOUR choice of media outlets , so you must be correct.

My point is if it's policed well enough no wall is needed.if not. Then build a wall. Where's the problem?"

Steady on there. No need to get shirty and make a long string of accusations. And why are you assuming that anyone who doesn't fall for "Mexicans are r@pists" type rhetoric (this is just an example, pick any anti immigrant sound bite) is left wing? Surely some right wing people can see through the bullshit too.

All I'm saying is that immigration is a tool used to distract people. The British government do. Trump did it, to get elected. It's an effective tactic.

Gloucestershire

"Hope not, Donald is my third cousin. "

Where’s his trousers?

Most successful? I take it the names Musk, Bezos, Gates and Jobs are news to you?

"It’s a shame the wall wasn’t finished, that’s for sure. "

Why? Are you after some labouring work?

Amazing! Haha.

It is controlled.

My point is if it's policed well enough no wall is needed.if not. Then build a wall. Where's the problem?

Steady on there. No need to get shirty and make a long string of accusations. And why are you assuming that anyone who doesn't fall for "Mexicans are r@pists" type rhetoric (this is just an example, pick any anti immigrant sound bite) is left wing? Surely some right wing people can see through the bullshit too.

All I'm saying is that immigration is a tool used to distract people. The British government do. Trump did it, to get elected. It's an effective tactic.

"

The left have an even more effective tool, a single card that shuts down any kind of sensible debate about resource management in this country or any country for that matter. Because the debate is so divisive and polarised it seems almost impossible to have a constructive debate on immigration and resources.

We have more in common with immigrants than the people who rule us and the people who tell us what to think via their newspapers...

Just a thought.

Back to the topic. Will the orange one ever end in in a matching orange prison outfit?

Brighton

"Trump was the first president since the 90s that didn't start a war, "

Nah he just incited some of his thicker followers to invade the Capitol and try and trigger a civil war/insurrection. All because the vote didn’t go the way poor old Donny Wonny had been promised.

He was outraged and throwing around claims it was fixed to such a degree that one can only assume he had thought it was being fixed in his favour but the turn out and swing had been so huge that even the fixing put in place to ensure his victory couldn’t cope!

Brighton

I missed this doosey!

“Probably the most successful person on the planet before online ordering...etc”

Not remotely even close! Wealthy yeah (mostly on paper as in reality transferring debt between companies) but one of the most successful! Nope!

"And he as a person has been extremely successful. Probably the most successful person on the planet before online ordering and the global network took over making teenagers millionaires for you tubing videos of cats talking or whatever. Hate him all you want, but his presence was necessary at the time, and if not him, someone like him is needed again. If you can vote legally (dead, already voted, not a resident), your opinion is interesting enough, but doesn’t matter.

I missed this doosey!

“Probably the most successful person on the planet before online ordering...etc”

Not remotely even close! Wealthy yeah (mostly on paper as in reality transferring debt between companies) but one of the most successful! Nope!"

There was a lot of... um... interesting stuff in that post, wasn't there?

Breaking news on the topic: A federal judge just ruled that Donald Trump has likely committed felonies.

Bristol

keep the money mpving between companies non stop so no one sees just how much your losing.

Giving a false sence of sucess

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Never! Why?

"Bigly", that's why.

"Never! Why?

"Bigly", that's why. "

huh?