FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Putin has he over played his hand

Putin has he over played his hand

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lder A Wiser Passion OP   Woman  over a year ago

morecambe

Do you all think that when the penny drops he might do some thing daft

Do you think Biden today is pushing him to far and this could be a big mistake

Do you think like me the Ukraine will win in the end

Do you all think like me that Boris is Putin puppet and even Boris in the end will pay for being it

and finaly will all this chaos which is what it is will end before next christmas do you think he will nuke the world has he down fall will him him soon

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think Putin is following his heart.

By *uke OzadeMan  over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

I think Putin already did something daft, Biden is a wet wipe, Ukraine will win in the end, Boris isn’t Putin’s puppet and no he won’t nuke anyone because it’s not a one person decision and his top advisors won’t sanction it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I dont have a thought about it if i can help it iv spent two years being depressed and broken locked away from what i want most and likely the next 2 years il be penniless due to bills and cost of life i got my own pressures il not give any more thought to what some prick in russia wants or dont unless he rocks up to my garden offering to fight me for 20quid

By *illi3736Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Biden isnt the arse that Trump was. Trump would not have rallied anyone to bring about the economic pressures that have been implemented. Boris has so far been the right side of tough. The worry of nuclear war is of course the real worry for all of us .

By *TMA that man againMan  over a year ago

worester

And if you are looking for Putin's puppet perhaps you should glance over the channel?

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"And if you are looking for Putin's puppet perhaps you should glance over the channel?"

By *oubleswing2019Man  over a year ago

Colchester

"Do you all think that when the penny drops he might do some thing daft"

Invading Ukraine demonstrated very clearly that he's not bothered by what the rest of the world thought; and if he even considered the consequences, they were not of significance to him. This is irrational.

I would suggest that in light of said framing, there is every possibility that an irrational person would do further irrational things.

"Do you think Biden today is pushing him to far and this could be a big mistake"

No. Not calling out descipable behaviour only helps the oppressor, not the oppressed. Putin has already pushed himself too far by his own actions.

Biden's announcement will make no difference to a regime that is already not listening to the rest of the world. Politically they will claim faux outrage of course, as there is political capital in doing so.

"Do you think like me the Ukraine will win in the end"

Provided the West continues to fund them, yes.

"Do you all think like me that Boris is Putin puppet and even Boris in the end will pay for being it"

Politician’s need to be friends will all people, even if off the record they hate their guts and despise them.

I do think however that cosying up to dirty Russian money comes with a price, and it's now time to pay the bill.

"and finally will all this chaos which is what it is will end before next Christmas do you think he will nuke the world has he down fall will him soon."

Irrational people do irrational things. For them nothing is off the table.

Bristol

Putin and his cronies don’t care what the west says or does.

Every time they give one of them a chance to speak they just start rolling out the same party line over and over like the programmed robots that they have all become.

He probably quite enjoyed being called a butcher

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

i think he has to a certain exstent

he expected a short easy victory in Ukraine similar to the Crimea where it would all be over in a week before the west could get organised and do anything about it he would then present them with a fait iComply and ride out any sanctiones etc . that it hasnt has left him and russia exposed economicaly & militariley with the world coming together to both supply and secure Ukraine and work as one to isolate him and his alies fianacialy and culturaly .

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"Biden isnt the arse that Trump was. Trump would not have rallied anyone to bring about the economic pressures that have been implemented. Boris has so far been the right side of tough. The worry of nuclear war is of course the real worry for all of us ."

Well said on all parts.

I am noticing a trend of people bashing Boris based on what they are reading on social media or being influenced by people who have their own political agendas and try to criticize the government no matter what.

Let's be honest no prime minister since Churchill has had to deal with as much as Johnson a worldwide pandemic, Brexit, the financial fall out from both and now one of the most dangerous if not the most dangerous situations in the history of mankind.

So whilst I am far from being a Tory I think we should cut him some slack and give him some credit.

I don't agree with everything he's done and doing but I can't think of anyone in his party or any other who could've handled the last few years any better.

Maybe Starmer.

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"Biden isnt the arse that Trump was. Trump would not have rallied anyone to bring about the economic pressures that have been implemented. Boris has so far been the right side of tough. The worry of nuclear war is of course the real worry for all of us .

Well said on all parts.

I am noticing a trend of people bashing Boris based on what they are reading on social media or being influenced by people who have their own political agendas and try to criticize the government no matter what.

Let's be honest no prime minister since Churchill has had to deal with as much as Johnson a worldwide pandemic, Brexit, the financial fall out from both and now one of the most dangerous if not the most dangerous situations in the history of mankind.

So whilst I am far from being a Tory I think we should cut him some slack and give him some credit.

I don't agree with everything he's done and doing but I can't think of anyone in his party or any other who could've handled the last few years any better.

Maybe Starmer."

Cut him some slack = no! Never!

Worst possible Prime Minister at worst possible time. Jeez people are so quick to forget.

Johnson has presided over and enabled the biggest theft of state assets in British history. That is your money and mine! We will have to pay this back through taxation and be subject to inflation for years to come.

Johnson literally laughed at the plebs for following the rules during Covid. Why was he laughing? Because he and his cronies have been stealing our money right in front of us.

His Govt has abused his majority and used pandemic emergency powers to slowly and gradually erode our rights as British Citizens.

Cuddly wuddly buffoon “Boris” who you could have a pint with down the pub (as if) is absolutely insidious. He will never get any slack!

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"Biden isnt the arse that Trump was. Trump would not have rallied anyone to bring about the economic pressures that have been implemented. Boris has so far been the right side of tough. The worry of nuclear war is of course the real worry for all of us .

Well said on all parts.

Maybe Starmer.

Worst possible Prime Minister at worst possible time. Jeez people are so quick to forget.

Johnson has presided over and enabled the biggest theft of state assets in British history. That is your money and mine! We will have to pay this back through taxation and be subject to inflation for years to come.

Johnson literally laughed at the plebs for following the rules during Covid. Why was he laughing? Because he and his cronies have been stealing our money right in front of us.

His Govt has abused his majority and used pandemic emergency powers to slowly and gradually erode our rights as British Citizens.

Cuddly wuddly buffoon “Boris” who you could have a pint with down the pub (as if) is absolutely insidious. He will never get any slack!"

would also say that the Brexit shambles was all of his own making remember he got Brexit done !.so any difficultys since are down to his own action .

Brighton

Well said on all parts.

Maybe Starmer.

Cuddly wuddly buffoon “Boris” who you could have a pint with down the pub (as if) is absolutely insidious. He will never get any slack!would also say that the Brexit shambles was all of his own making remember he got Brexit done !.so any difficultys since are down to his own action ."

None of what has happened is solely down to Johnson. He is part of the cabal of corrupt, self serving, disaster capitalists who have steered this country into a disaster and exploited it for their own financial gain (at all of our expense).

Brexit per se may not be Johnson’s fault but he was a major contributor through his role with the Leave campaign and subsequently with the ineptitude around the negotiation for a deal. ie he had an opportunity to make the best of the situation but actually made it worse.

His “tough guy” stance against Putin now is an overplay to try and distance himself from clearly being compromised by Russian money and influence.

He is a man of very dubious morals (he was having an affair with Carrie Antoinette while his wife was being treated for cancer).

All this buffonery and gurning is an act. He is a smart guy (but lazy) and knows exactly what he is doing by “playing to the gallery”. And vast swathes of the British electorate have fallen for it. One of the saddest things IMO was that an unelectable Corbyn led Labour was up against him in the 2019 GE (Corbyn did not have to agree to that election so he does have to take some blame there for allowing Johnson in with his 80 seat majority).

I am not anti Tory but in all honesty I don’t really think you can class this current Executive as Tory, they are more proto-fascist, even Thatcher would have blanched at their actions and legislation.

While I was too young to understand what was going on during the Thatcher era, I studied history and can say that while I would not have agreed with a lot of her policies, she at least had integrity and a proper sense of duty. This current lot are self-serving crooks.

Brighton

Also I am sorry as I know this is ranty but it does p1ss me off when people say “cut him some slack”. Sorry Jools most of your posts are pretty good but that...!!!!!!

Should we cut some slack to criminals because they were under stress?

Johnson had a chance to show his quality but instead he has squandered any chance of a seriously well respected legacy (regardless of your political views).

Brighton

Couldn’t really let this one pass without comment. Tory related corruption and profiteering during a public health emergency...

A company registered in the Isle of Man with (deep) connections to Tory peer Michelle Mone and her husband Doug Barrowman bought PPE from China for £46m and sold it to the NHS for £122m. None of it was fit for purpose!

This was enabled via the Johnson endorsed VIP channel.

Surely this makes people mad?

By *amish SMan  over a year ago

Eastleigh

There will be no victory for anyone, Ukraine could kick the Russians out, Putin will be the worst Russian leader in living memory. The west will never trust him, his country will suffer. The loss of life, the cost, the displaced - any victory will be hollow.

One thing for sure, Putin will get rid of his chiefs of staff, they have been caught with their trousers down, poorly trained troops, poor rations, poor kit, years old field dressings. Putin will want to know why his military are in right crap state.

Brighton

"There will be no victory for anyone, Ukraine could kick the Russians out, Putin will be the worst Russian leader in living memory. The west will never trust him, his country will suffer. The loss of life, the cost, the displaced - any victory will be hollow.

One thing for sure, Putin will get rid of his chiefs of staff, they have been caught with their trousers down, poorly trained troops, poor rations, poor kit, years old field dressings. Putin will want to know why his military are in right crap state. "

A fish rots from the head down.

Bristol

"There will be no victory for anyone, Ukraine could kick the Russians out, Putin will be the worst Russian leader in living memory. The west will never trust him, his country will suffer. The loss of life, the cost, the displaced - any victory will be hollow.

One thing for sure, Putin will get rid of his chiefs of staff, they have been caught with their trousers down, poorly trained troops, poor rations, poor kit, years old field dressings. Putin will want to know why his military are in right crap state. "

Tanks in poor working order parts missing, the corruption in that country is so vast they have probably been invoicing for millions of parts and not actually buying them

» Add a new message to this topic