FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Putin threats against intervention

Putin threats against intervention

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mateur100 OP   Man  over a year ago

nr faversham

So exactly what is the ROW going to do, or is everyone scared to act?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ictoria_1976TV/TS  over a year ago

Newquay

What does ROW stand for/mean?

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"What does ROW stand for/mean? "

I think it’s the rest of the world

nr faversham

"What does ROW stand for/mean?

I think it’s the rest of the world "

Yes, it is

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So exactly what is the ROW going to do, or is everyone scared to act?"

Well I was against provocation of a war.

Biden’s CIA director, William J. Burns, had warner about the provocative effect of NATO expansion on Russia since 1995

Ok, so Ukraine wanted membership, fair enough, but, this was whipped up by Joe biden saying he ignores Russian concerns, along with Boris and other leaders bragging about standing up to Russia and other brash provocative crap instead of talking calmly diplomatically.

I reckon russia thought time was against them and to invade.

William j burns I believe said that the longer this avoidable conflict drags on the more likely it will escalate. We've been supplying weapons, then got possibly involved by helping Ukraine target the Moskva, possibly could have shot the American plane down, now Russia reportedly blew up an arm's depot with American weapons, what if USA personnel were killed?

I was from calming the situation, but now the war is on, I say we have no choice but to take the initiative and move into Ukraine and Push the Russians back to their border.

Yes it means possibly ww3

I've been a medic in conflict and don't take war lightly and war should be avoid it at all costs but we're in the shit now thanks to NATO and fat mouthed politicians and I can't see another way but to fight now

I started a post about Ukrainian refugees and was hijacked immediately by pro NATO bullhorns ffs so no shortage of army volunteers

One dictator invading another dictators country (Russia and Ukraine) is a shame but what about Yemen? Western backed Saudi bombing those poor people in Yemen (330,000 dead I believe so far) of course the low life scum MSM don’t mention it because it doesn’t fit their narrative. All the virtue signalling morons with Ukraine flags up probably don’t know where Yemen is.

nr faversham

"One dictator invading another dictators country (Russia and Ukraine) is a shame but what about Yemen? Western backed Saudi bombing those poor people in Yemen (330,000 dead I believe so far) of course the low life scum MSM don’t mention it because it doesn’t fit their narrative. All the virtue signalling morons with Ukraine flags up probably don’t know where Yemen is."

What is/are low life scum MSM?

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Pootin he wants to isolate Ukraine, but unfortunately I think he didn’t get the latest message. May not be able to intervene militarily, but there are other ways to help, and that is what he is fearful of the most, this united front, it’s a classic divide and conquer tactic. But cannot extinguish hope, what a sad lonely man he must be.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"One dictator invading another dictators country (Russia and Ukraine) is a shame but what about Yemen? Western backed Saudi bombing those poor people in Yemen (330,000 dead I believe so far) of course the low life scum MSM don’t mention it because it doesn’t fit their narrative. All the virtue signalling morons with Ukraine flags up probably don’t know where Yemen is."
whats going on in Yemen is also a shame but why stop there half the worlds a fuck up

Plus the Afghans left behind are forgotten about now.

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

So if we have to be mindful of comments why is Liz Truss running around saying to whoever will listen we need to send jets? Surely just speak softly and send quietly is a much better approach . Or could it be just shouting with an eye on a leadership challenge? Self interest yet again?

Do we actually have any MPs left who want to offer themselves to work for the good of the country rather than their own ambition?

nr faversham

"So if we have to be mindful of comments why is Liz Truss running around saying to whoever will listen we need to send jets? Surely just speak softly and send quietly is a much better approach . Or could it be just shouting with an eye on a leadership challenge? Self interest yet again?

Do we actually have any MPs left who want to offer themselves to work for the good of the country rather than their own ambition?

"

You really think softly softly is the correct approach? That's why we're in this mess

By *ictoria_1976TV/TS  over a year ago

Newquay

"What is/are low life scum MSM?"

Exactly - can we stop using obscure acronyms & start posting in English please..

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

"What is/are low life scum MSM?

Exactly - can we stop using obscure acronyms & start posting in English please..

"

I've been accused of being a follower of MSN before. No idea what it is, but if you're views are marginally to the left of Hitler's, the same people who call you "loony left", will accuse you of following MSN.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"So if we have to be mindful of comments why is Liz Truss running around saying to whoever will listen we need to send jets? Surely just speak softly and send quietly is a much better approach . Or could it be just shouting with an eye on a leadership challenge? Self interest yet again?

"

why has it got to be self interest? They have been asking for jets from day one maybe just maybe she agrees ever thought of that?

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

"So exactly what is the ROW going to do, or is everyone scared to act?"

China and India are part of the Rest of the World.

Not sure either of them are scared to act.

They just don't give a fuck what Liz Truss has to say.

As for countries that are actually "scared" to act; I think you'll find they're all doing what they can to avoid the use of nuclear weapons. As, indeed, they should.

Fiona Hill, in a recent interview, on the Today programme, raised the spectre of Putin using tactical nukes to destroy Ukraine's grain resources.

That would be catastrophic for the world, not just Ukraine. Sadly, that's not beyond him - and he's clearly mental.

So, Liz can talk a good game because she's convinced she's getting Boris' job; but taking her seriously?

Not many do - and with good reason.

Ayr

why has it got to be self interest? They have been asking for jets from day one maybe just maybe she agrees ever thought of that?"

In her case it is pure self interest - because the UK has no planes to give. Ben Wallace just said so, in a radio interview.

She's telling everyone else what to do, without being prepared - or able - to do it herself.

If her latest pronouncements are ignored, don't be surprised.

near ipswich

"So exactly what is the ROW going to do, or is everyone scared to act?

As for countries that are actually "scared" to act; I think you'll find they're all doing what they can to avoid the use of nuclear weapons. As, indeed, they should.

Fiona Hill, in a recent interview, on the Today programme, raised the spectre of Putin using tactical nukes to destroy Ukraine's grain resources.

That would be catastrophic for the world, not just Ukraine. Sadly, that's not beyond him - and he's clearly mental.

So, Liz can talk a good game because she's convinced she's getting Boris' job; but taking her seriously?

Not many do - and with good reason."

My point was why has it got to be self interest? Germany have now agreed to send heavy artillery at last a big step from some helmets was that for self interest too.?

But i guess people will always put their spin on anything that agrees with their political beliefs.

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

We cannnot let a major power threaten to use nukes to get their way. Never mind other conflicts and if you don’t like western ways we’ll move to Uganda or somewhere similar.

Putin will do something mad as he always intended. After all he authorised the release of nerve gas in Salisbury that killed a British citizen. Plus contaminated others.

He won’t care if thousands get covered by atomic fallout.

He must be dealt with harshly.

By *rDiscretionXXXMan  over a year ago

Gilfach

"What is/are low life scum MSM?"

MSM = Main-Stream Media

The abbreviation MSM is used as an insult by the sort of people that like to believe that they are free-thinkers because they get their ideas from obscure internet sites, rather than the national papers and TV.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

"What is/are low life scum MSM?

MSM = Main-Stream Media

The abbreviation MSM is used as an insult by the sort of people that like to believe that they are free-thinkers because they get their ideas from obscure internet sites, rather than the national papers and TV."

Ah ha! This makes a lot of sense!

The irony is lost on them I assume?

Ayr

Not many do - and with good reason.My point was why has it got to be self interest? Germany have now agreed to send heavy artillery at last a big step from some helmets was that for self interest too.?

But i guess people will always put their spin on anything that agrees with their political beliefs. "

You really are a Pot and Kettle Jedi, aren't you?

Do you not even realise the irony of your last statement?

Only kidding - I know you can't. LOL

near ipswich

Not many do - and with good reason.My point was why has it got to be self interest? Germany have now agreed to send heavy artillery at last a big step from some helmets was that for self interest too.?

But i guess people will always put their spin on anything that agrees with their political beliefs.

You really are a Pot and Kettle Jedi, aren't you?

Do you not even realise the irony of your last statement?

Only kidding - I know you can't. LOL"

Not with obscure posts like that no,you are so clever.

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

You really think softly softly is the correct approach? That's why we're in this mess"

That’s not what I said . Read it again.

By all means get involved but why shout ? Just do it and push the Russians back. They will be shouting unfair but if we had just intervened without mouthing off it would have more effect and give Putin less ammunition at home to blame the aggressive west.

nr faversham

You really think softly softly is the correct approach? That's why we're in this mess

That’s not what I said . Read it again.

By all means get involved but why shout ? Just do it and push the Russians back. They will be shouting unfair but if we had just intervened without mouthing off it would have more effect and give Putin less ammunition at home to blame the aggressive west. "

If "we" and by that I mean Europe, had dealt with the issue when the Crimea was stolen, "we", IE the rest of the world, probably wouldn't be in this situation

» Add a new message to this topic