FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Who else had Protect & Survive booklet?

Who else had Protect & Survive booklet?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rFunBoy OP   Man  over a year ago

Longridge

With pending Nuclear Attack with 15 minute warning. I think I've missed the Post.

After 9/11 - Tony Blair sent us all books to keep under the phone explaining how to react in an emergency.

I've friggin lost mine, anyone lend me a copy? Although, I'm not sure there was a section on Nuclear Attack.

For those that are too young to know or don't remember. From memory of School Nuke drills.

1) tape the windows to prevent shatering.

2) tape a non flammable white sheet over window to block out bright flash.

3) sit under desk.

4) pray to God you were not actually near a ground zero target.

Or, as I got a detention for..

Run out the School and stand in the middle of the field with back to potential ground zero target and have it swiftly over and done with.

Why I got a detention, I should have got A** for working out its the better than that fall out and skin peeling shit.

So, when is Boris going to prepare is population, or is that the plan - say and do nothing?

Public warning system - ripped out

Incoming missle defence - not deployed, wait - do we even have one?

Nuclear Bunkers for Civil Defence- Sold and converted to rich batch pads

Air defence- bases disbanded and concentrated into a few. Suppose that saves warheads and achieves a quicker endgame.

Putin said UK is weak for attack, is that why we are his first choice?

"Mummy, is that an aeroplane up in the sky?"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Longridge

One thing that improved in the last 30 years. We now get 15 minutes to around like headless chickens, not 3 of the old days.

Suppose another 3 tracks to listen to, though that extra 12 minutes is going to be hard to fill...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's about fear and control of the masses

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

I’m a couple of miles from a target. And with Russian accuracy being an issue I am for want of a better word fucked.

I will see you all on the other side.

"It's about fear and control of the masses"

Exactly

"With pending Nuclear Attack with 15 minute warning. I think I've missed the Post.

After 9/11 - Tony Blair sent us all books to keep under the phone explaining how to react in an emergency.

I've friggin lost mine, anyone lend me a copy? Although, I'm not sure there was a section on Nuclear Attack.

For those that are too young to know or don't remember. From memory of School Nuke drills.

1) tape the windows to prevent shatering.

2) tape a non flammable white sheet over window to block out bright flash.

3) sit under desk.

4) pray to God you were not actually near a ground zero target.

Or, as I got a detention for..

Run out the School and stand in the middle of the field with back to potential ground zero target and have it swiftly over and done with.

Why I got a detention, I should have got A** for working out its the better than that fall out and skin peeling shit.

So, when is Boris going to prepare is population, or is that the plan - say and do nothing?

Public warning system - ripped out

Incoming missle defence - not deployed, wait - do we even have one?

Nuclear Bunkers for Civil Defence- Sold and converted to rich batch pads

Air defence- bases disbanded and concentrated into a few. Suppose that saves warheads and achieves a quicker endgame.

Putin said UK is weak for attack, is that why we are his first choice?

"Mummy, is that an aeroplane up in the sky?""

The booklet I was issued was called “ survive to fight”. Personally I don’t want to survive full blown nuclear war. 15 mins should give me time for a quick wank and get on the roof of my house and neck a couple of cans of strong cider before watching Liverpool get nuked.

Longridge

I'll wave to you from mine..

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"

The booklet I was issued was called “ survive to fight”. Personally I don’t want to survive full blown nuclear war. 15 mins should give me time for a quick wank and get on the roof of my house and neck a couple of cans of strong cider before watching Liverpool get nuked. "

Why bother with the wank, have you never had one before?

Witnessing a nuclear attack, on the other hand, will be a once in a lifetime event.

Longridge

Don't get too excited..

Seems Twatty P wants to drown us in a Tsunami, instead of cooking us..

» Add a new message to this topic