FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Emmanuel Macron dealt blow in latest exclusive poll as Britons refuse to support president

Emmanuel Macron dealt blow in latest exclusive poll as Britons refuse to support president

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Headline in the Daily Express

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1603106/Emmanuel-macron-latest-poll-france-president-reelection-brexit-uk-update/amp

How will the President sleep at night worrying over this?

Quite amazing what the owners, editors and readers of the Express appear to get off on!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/05/22 09:32:45]

"Headline in the Daily Express

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1603106/Emmanuel-macron-latest-poll-france-president-reelection-brexit-uk-update/amp

Quite amazing what the owners, editors and readers of the Express appear to get off on!

"

He will have to resign

He will have to resign "

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

"

People who read the Express believe any bullshit conspiracy they print. Fair play to them, sometimes I think it must be nice to be completely detached from all reality.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

lol A Mail Reader telling us about the tripe in the Mail.

But hey-ho 'any story' to do your country down.

But . . .

'. . . around 13 million Britons visited France in 2019. They spent an average of 6.5 days in France, and spent €6 billion'

And with those figures I don't think any of them are bothered une figue about Emmanual Macron.

Now . . . time to hit la piscine.

"lol A Mail Reader telling us about the tripe in the Mail.

But hey-ho 'any story' to do your country down.

But . . .

'. . . around 13 million Britons visited France in 2019. They spent an average of 6.5 days in France, and spent €6 billion'

And with those figures I don't think any of them are bothered une figue about Emmanual Macron.

Now . . . time to hit la piscine. "

Enjoy your piscine in sunny angleterre.

With love from someone who had never read the Mail in his life!

And yet you posted the link above?

Hotub actually TY

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

ermmm ... that link is the express not the mail

"And yet you posted the link above?

Hotub actually TY"

Yes I posted the link about the headline article in the Daily Express and ot the Mail (which I do not read either) as I thought it interesting and typical of Brexit loving Britain to endlessly target everything but their own failings - in this case Macron.

You however, do not appear to have read my post or perhaps understood the grammar.

As usual in here, a simple post quoting a headline in a British newspaper receives a response, not about the post, but the poster.

As usual on here, it appears that the same people are the ones who enjoy doing this, trying to appear clever, rather than comment on the headline and the reason behind it.

Next time you target me, read the post and try to get your facts right

Enjoy the hot tub, our swimming pool is still only about 14°C so too cold. Another few weeks and it should be warm enough.

When you post a link, at least read the story before feeling qualified to give an opinion about what you think people are saying with regard to it (the story).

You say clearly that you didn't read it after all.

When anyone posts on this forum, it's a fact that people are going to answer you, whether you want them to or not.

Hotub here is 40 Degrees.

"When you post a link, at least read the story before feeling qualified to give an opinion about what you think people are saying with regard to it (the story).

When anyone posts on this forum, it's a fact that people are going to answer you, whether you want them to or not.

"

When you comment - read what is posted and comment on that rather than trying to be oh so clever.

It doesn't wash.

It is not all about you on here - the sooner you realise the better.

Enjoy your hot tub

"When you post a link, at least read the story before feeling qualified to give an opinion about what you think people are saying with regard to it (the story).

When you comment - read what is posted and comment on that rather than trying to be oh so clever.

It doesn't wash.

Enjoy your hot tub"

Oooo! I feel proper told off lmao.

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

"

Thanks for the link. Personally I prefer to read the content of a story as opposed to deciding on the headline only but that's probably just me. As it goes, it was not that interesting in the end from any perspective. Just a report on a small poll carried out. A bit about how macron and Boris have traded insults and that's all I'm afraid.

It doesn't wash.

Enjoy your hot tub"

No show without . . . hahaha

By *ayturners turn hayMan  over a year ago

Wellingborugh

"

. Many surveys are undertaken Daily of which this is one. I am certain that the readers of the Daily Express are more than capable of forming their own opinions . The article is just one of thousands which the newspaper publish. I do not think anyone has suggested that Marcon has a subscription with the Express so the main purpose of the article was to advise the Daily Express readers , not those who choose to criticise or snear at it who inevitably will be non readers

. Many surveys are undertaken Daily of which this is one. I am certain that the readers of the Daily Express are more than capable of forming their own opinions . The article is just one of thousands which the newspaper publish. I do not think anyone has suggested that Marcon has a subscription with the Express so the main purpose of the article was to advise the Daily Express readers , not those who choose to criticise or snear at it who inevitably will be non readers "

Eh?

. Many surveys are undertaken Daily of which this is one. I am certain that the readers of the Daily Express are more than capable of forming their own opinions . The article is just one of thousands which the newspaper publish. I do not think anyone has suggested that Marcon has a subscription with the Express so the main purpose of the article was to advise the Daily Express readers , not those who choose to criticise or snear at it who inevitably will be non readers "

Well said.

golden fields

" I am certain that the readers of the Daily Express are more than capable of forming their own opinions . "

Lolz

Funniest piece of satire on here in a long time! Bravo 10/10.

By *eanoCoolMan  over a year ago

wisbech

"

I am sure the president won't loose a wink of sleep no more than any brit will either. Its a pathetic non story that nobody with any sense will pay the slightest to it.

golden fields

I am sure the president won't loose a wink of sleep no more than any brit will either. Its a pathetic non story that nobody with any sense will pay the slightest to it."

No he won't care what a few confused far right weirdos in another country think of him.

By *AFKA HovisMan  over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

Tbf I'd expect similar numbers for Boris...

wisbech

I am sure the president won't loose a wink of sleep no more than any brit will either. Its a pathetic non story that nobody with any sense will pay the slightest to it.

No he won't care what a few confused far right weirdos in another country think of him."

I don't believe every one that reads the Express is "far right" either personally, that term just seems to get flung at people very often without any meaningful justification whatsoever, just because someone has a different beliefs to someone else does not quantify them as "far right" in my humble opinion.

No he won't care what a few confused far right weirdos in another country think of him.

I don't believe every one that reads the Express is "far right" either personally, that term just seems to get flung at people very often without any meaningful justification whatsoever, just because someone has a different beliefs to someone else does not quantify them as "far right" in my humble opinion."

True, however, they do print a lot of stories that are meant to appeal to the far right.

golden fields

I don't believe every one that reads the Express is "far right" either personally, that term just seems to get flung at people very often without any meaningful justification whatsoever, just because someone has a different beliefs to someone else does not quantify them as "far right" in my humble opinion."

Is there a newspaper in the UK further to the right of the Express? Some of the shit they print is fairly extreme.

wisbech

I don't believe every one that reads the Express is "far right" either personally, that term just seems to get flung at people very often without any meaningful justification whatsoever, just because someone has a different beliefs to someone else does not quantify them as "far right" in my humble opinion.

True, however, they do print a lot of stories that are meant to appeal to the far right. "

How do you define who is "far right" then?, just as someone who reads the Express or is it something else that makes them "far right" in your eyes?, you see to me someone who reads the Express is certainly on the right of the political spectrum but this does this make them all "far right" in my opinion no more than the guardian's left of politics readership are all "far left" for instance. I personally don't believe we have a extremely hard left or hard right population in this country at all, a few outliers maybe but nothing serious.

golden fields

True, however, they do print a lot of stories that are meant to appeal to the far right.

How do you define who is "far right" then?, just as someone who reads the Express or is it something else that makes them "far right" in your eyes?, you see to me someone who reads the Express is certainly on the right of the political spectrum but this does this make them all "far right" in my opinion no more than the guardian's left of politics readership are all "far left" for instance. I personally don't believe we have a extremely hard left or hard right population in this country at all, a few outliers maybe but nothing serious. "

The guardian is not as left as the express is to the right. That's not a great comparison.

But I get the point. Sure some people could be reading the Express and thinking "hang on, this is a load of shit". But the presumption is that most people read a news paper that generally represent their own points of view.

How do you define who is "far right" then?, just as someone who reads the Express or is it something else that makes them "far right" in your eyes?, you see to me someone who reads the Express is certainly on the right of the political spectrum but this does this make them all "far right" in my opinion no more than the guardian's left of politics readership are all "far left" for instance. I personally don't believe we have a extremely hard left or hard right population in this country at all, a few outliers maybe but nothing serious. "

Anything that incites or encourages racism, misogynism, homophobia. I agree, not everyone who reads the Express and the mail are far right,

Read widely, Read wisely.

Only then will you be able to take this pebble from my hand and leave.

wisbech

Is there a newspaper in the UK further to the right of the Express? Some of the shit they print is fairly extreme."

No idea to be honest, all I ever see is the mail and the Express touted on here as being "far right" but as I said I doubt most of there readers would fall in the class of "far right" if you were to use the definition of such term from the dictionary.

golden fields

Is there a newspaper in the UK further to the right of the Express? Some of the shit they print is fairly extreme.

No idea to be honest, all I ever see is the mail and the Express touted on here as being "far right" but as I said I doubt most of there readers would fall in the class of "far right" if you were to use the definition of such term from the dictionary."

I suppose it depends on the definition. Plus I get that there is a stereotype for people who read those papers, which not everyone fits into.

Politically they are further to the right than just "right wing". They often encourage hateful attitudes towards anyone not white, British, Christian and straight.

I just read the article.

The survey sample was just over 1600 people.

Hardly the voice of the far right. More the voice of 'here's something that will sell advertising space'.

wisbech

How do you define who is "far right" then?, just as someone who reads the Express or is it something else that makes them "far right" in your eyes?, you see to me someone who reads the Express is certainly on the right of the political spectrum but this does this make them all "far right" in my opinion no more than the guardian's left of politics readership are all "far left" for instance. I personally don't believe we have a extremely hard left or hard right population in this country at all, a few outliers maybe but nothing serious.

The guardian is not as left as the express is to the right. That's not a great comparison.

But I get the point. Sure some people could be reading the Express and thinking "hang on, this is a load of shit". But the presumption is that most people read a news paper that generally represent their own points of view.

"

I think it is a perfect comparison, my reason being that people on the right of the political spectrum always mention the guardian as being "far left" when they post on the forums just as those with a left leaning view always say the mail/Express are "far right". You dont see the guardian as far left because there print is nearer to your own points of view just as someone who reads the Express or the mail probably doesn't see them as "far right" either.

wisbech

"I just read the article.

Hardly the voice of the far right. More the voice of 'here's something that will sell advertising space'.

"

Exactly. On another note I do love the polls all these papers do on various subjects, they all use such a small demographic for there data points that result is always pretty meaningless but it makes a great headline grabber to help shift some copies.

golden fields

I think it is a perfect comparison, my reason being that people on the right of the political spectrum always mention the guardian as being "far left" when they post on the forums just as those with a left leaning view always say the mail/Express are "far right". You dont see the guardian as far left because there print is nearer to your own points of view just as someone who reads the Express or the mail probably doesn't see them as "far right" either."

I'll be honest, I'm not that familiar with the Guardian's political stance. Their journalism is to such a low standard I can't read it. So I can concede that you might be right on that as I simply don't know.

My view on the express is based on the hate pieces they publish and their further to the right of the Tories political opinions.

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

"

was that the one in the express or the one in the mail?

milton keynes

"

It wasn't exactly a riveting read was it. At least from there is links to some of their other stories so might take a look at their European articles. After a spell on the guardian to avoid being a far right person

By *rent123Man  over a year ago

Wokingham

Macron & the French elite have had their day...At the last election Le Pen got 27% of the vote, this time 41%...Next time she will crush them...The tied is turning..

golden fields

It wasn't exactly a riveting read was it. At least from there is links to some of their other stories so might take a look at their European articles. After a spell on the guardian to avoid being a far right person"

Their European article are comedy gold. You can spot the Daily Express readers on here when they repeat the rhubarb they see on there.

"Macron & the French elite have had their day...At the last election Le Pen got 27% of the vote, this time 41%...Next time she will crush them...The tied is turning.."

Tied? Macron thrashed her, easy win

golden fields

"Macron & the French elite have had their day...At the last election Le Pen got 27% of the vote, this time 41%...Next time she will crush them...The tied is turning.."

Are you excited at the rise of hate based far right politics across Europe again?

milton keynes

It wasn't exactly a riveting read was it. At least from there is links to some of their other stories so might take a look at their European articles. After a spell on the guardian to avoid being a far right person

Their European article are comedy gold. You can spot the Daily Express readers on here when they repeat the rhubarb they see on there."

Far to much to repeat on here and did get side tracked by articles about Putin and Ukraine. Also the SNP has some good ones. If it were not for this thread I would have missed them all so thank you to the originator. Must go and read the guardian to balance things up

golden fields

Their European article are comedy gold. You can spot the Daily Express readers on here when they repeat the rhubarb they see on there.

Far to much to repeat on here and did get side tracked by articles about Putin and Ukraine. Also the SNP has some good ones. If it were not for this thread I would have missed them all so thank you to the originator. Must go and read the guardian to balance things up "

I didn't. I generally prefer The Onion.

By *coptoCouple  over a year ago

Côte d'Azur & Great Yarmouth

"At the last election Le Pen got 27% of the vote, this time 41%...Next time she will crush them"

Quite the opposite in fact. French political commentators consider that if with all the advantages she had at this most propitious opportunity she could only manage 41%, she's the one who's been crushed.

Hopefully le pen crushes the dwarf macron

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

"Hopefully le pen crushes the dwarf macron "

The election is over pal

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

"

Something that will sell advertising space....to all our far right readers

golden fields

"Hopefully le pen crushes the dwarf macron "

Macron is 5ft8.

The French election has happened, Le Pen lost.

Last time the far right came to power in Europe it didn't end well for million and millions of people.

Apart from that. Good post.

"Hopefully le pen crushes the dwarf macron

Macron is 5ft8.

The French election has happened, Le Pen lost.

Last time the far right came to power in Europe it didn't end well for million and millions of people.

Apart from that. Good post."

Haha I know, got a few peeps going

» Add a new message to this topic