FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Nadine Dorries

Nadine Dorries

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There is something very wrong with Nadine Doriries.

A senior goverment minister.

Our Culture Secretary yet she tweets a picture of Keir Starmer sharing a curry with 30 others implying that Starmer was breaking Covid rules I.e. Beergate.

However; the picture Nadine Dorries is retweeting is of Keir Starmer sharing a curry with Frank Dobson who died in 2019. Ergo he could not have been eating with Keir Starmer in 2021 no matter what time of day it was.

I wonder if she can be held for liable for this?

I believe that the Daily Fail also has the same photograph on their front pages as part of their hate campaign against Labour but, because I do not actually have a copy of the Daily Fail here, or have not actually read it, I cannot verify that so please disregard if you prefer to.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dorries has indeed just tweeted a pic that is clear disinformation. In a spectactular bit of irony, disinformation falls within her brief...

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

Politician's lying?

Surely not

By *AFKA HovisMan  over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"There is something very wrong with Nadine Doriries.

Our Culture Secretary yet she tweets a picture of Keir Starmer sharing a curry with 30 others implying that Starmer was breaking Covid rules I.e. Beergate.

However; the picture Nadine Dorries is retweeting is of Keir Starmer sharing a curry with Frank Dobson who died in 2019. Ergo he could not have been eating with Keir Starmer in 2021 no matter what time of day it was.

I believe that the Daily Fail also has the same photograph on their front pages as part of their hate campaign against Labour but, because I do not actually have a copy of the Daily Fail here, or have not actually read it, I cannot verify that so please disregard if you prefer to.

"

is she just retweeting the DM?

From that article I learned :

One is presumed guilty unless they can prove innocence.

Durham police cannot be trusted to investigate properly or applybtej COVID rules correctly

Conservatives don't work past 10pm.

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Another complete embarrassment of a Minister. A total joke. This is the trouble when you have a PM as useless and talentless as Johnson who is also a feckless narcissist fearful anyone might upstage him. He has to surround himself with a Cabinet who are more useless and talentless then he is! The bar is so low only an insect could crawl under.

By *ulaMan  over a year ago

Hitchin

Stories in the mail Nicola Sturgeon will take some beating, launching an un finished ship with painted on widows to make it look finished

Brighton

"Stories in the mail Nicola Sturgeon will take some beating, launching an un finished ship with painted on widows to make it look finished "

What does that have to do with Doris?

"Stories in the mail Nicola Sturgeon will take some beating, launching an un finished ship with painted on widows to make it look finished "

‘Stories in the Mail’

By *ustintime69Man  over a year ago

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 03/05/22 11:28:17]

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

[Removed by poster at 03/05/22 11:32:17]

Bristol

Doris and Boris….a match made in heaven

Both

unfit for their roles, both not too clever when it comes to fact checking and getting their story straight and both completely out of touch and disinterested in anyone else’s opinions….can’t imagine what they see in each other

"Doris and Boris….a match made in heaven

Both

unfit for their roles, both not too clever when it comes to fact checking and getting their story straight and both completely out of touch and disinterested in anyone else’s opinions….can’t imagine what they see in each other"

Both like a drink as well

Longridge

"

Have you only just realised..

Marjorie Taylor Greene, oh sorry, Nadine Dorries is a QAnon.

They are both from the same denying, lying, bullshit spreading moulds. Good that carrying firearms is not one of our constitutional rights in the country!!

Problem is, she'll repeat it three times, then people start to believe it. Trump and Johnson follow the same baseline. Lie, lie, lie until people either get so worn down they ignore, or start to believe it..

Longridge

The poison is set, 40% at least will fall for it without checking the facts.

It's the success of Fake News. Anyone trying to prove anything other, is far (or looney) left..

Have you only just realised..

Marjorie Taylor Greene, oh sorry, Nadine Dorries is a QAnon.

They are both from the same denying, lying, bullshit spreading moulds. Good that carrying firearms is not one of our constitutional rights in the country!!

Problem is, she'll repeat it three times, then people start to believe it. Trump and Johnson follow the same baseline. Lie, lie, lie until people either get so worn down they ignore, or start to believe it.."

True, they only fool the foolish though

By *leasure domMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Dorris shares the "blond bampot" gene with Boris & Stanley Johnson, Michael Fabricunt, Perjury Taylor Greene and Donald Trump.

Putting that vampire in charge of the culture brief was like giving responsibility for care homes to Harold Shipman.

Her ignorance is without limits - wanting to take revenge on Channel 4 for criticism of her ghastly government, so that it wouldn't need taxpayer funding - it never has! Suggesting it needs private funding to compete against Netflix and Amazon, which are in a completely different market sector.

An appalling woman, without any discernable redeeming factors.

Longridge

Somebody else must also watch Jimmy Kimmel..

Look at her Boris did no wrong Iver the parties. Anyone else would admit their mistake. Not Madge, erm Nadine.

Bullish liar that she is..

Do you ever wonder how the he'll we got here, has it always been like this or is the Internet fueling these plant-pots, sorry, crack-pots..

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Dorris shares the "blond bampot" gene with Boris & Stanley Johnson, Michael Fabricunt, Perjury Taylor Greene and Donald Trump.

Putting that vampire in charge of the culture brief was like giving responsibility for care homes to Harold Shipman.

Her ignorance is without limits - wanting to take revenge on Channel 4 for criticism of her ghastly government, so that it wouldn't need taxpayer funding - it never has! Suggesting it needs private funding to compete against Netflix and Amazon, which are in a completely different market sector.

An appalling woman, without any discernable redeeming factors."

The discussion during the parliamentary committee meeting was one of the worst car crashes I’ve ever seen. She had no idea what she was talking about. Even after an aide tried to rescue her she shut them up and dived straight back to crash again . Funny if it wasn’t the fact she’s a minister.

On the compete with netflix comment , in 2021 Channel four spent £500m on programming , the BBC £1.5B, Amazon £10B, Netflix £13.5B . That’s some ask regarding growth.

By *ayturners turn hayMan  over a year ago

Wellingborugh

"

I think you have completely missed the point. Most people have no interest in who broke lockdown rules but Kier Starmer wanted Boris Johnson to resign for his so called breaking of lockdown rules despite the fact that Boris was at his workplace.

It is blatantly obvious that Kier Starmer either broke or just ignored lockdown rules . He also lied about the presence of Angela Rayner and claimed to be working on a Friday night at 10 30 pm.

Kier Starmer cannot ask others to resign for breaking lockdown rules and yet break the rules himself .

Most people do not care who broke lovkdown rules. Kier Starmer is a pious and self righteous individual who appears to think he can ignore the law .

I do not think too many people are going to examine the picture in much detail. All the facts are already out in the open.

I think you have completely missed the point. Most people have no interest in who broke lockdown rules but Kier Starmer wanted Boris Johnson to resign for his so called breaking of lockdown rules despite the fact that Boris was at his workplace.

It is blatantly obvious that Kier Starmer either broke or just ignored lockdown rules . He also lied about the presence of Angela Rayner and claimed to be working on a Friday night at 10 30 pm.

Kier Starmer cannot ask others to resign for breaking lockdown rules and yet break the rules himself .

Most people do not care who broke lovkdown rules. Kier Starmer is a pious and self righteous individual who appears to think he can ignore the law .

I do not think too many people are going to examine the picture in much detail. All the facts are already out in the open. "

Hello there Richard, why do you have such low moral standards ?

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

I do not think too many people are going to examine the picture in much detail. All the facts are already out in the open. "

fact: Boris was issued a fine

Fact: SKS hasn't.

Fact (I believe. Can't be arsed to check) Durham looked at SKS and yet still he hasn't been fined

Fact: either Boris didn't know the guidance he put in place. Or is a liar.

Longridge

Find it strange that Durham police were on it so quickly, yet the Met took weeks of pressure and pushback before they started investigating.

Favouritism, or one force doing the right thing and another not wanting friends in trouble?

By *ayturners turn hayMan  over a year ago

Wellingborugh

I do not think too many people are going to examine the picture in much detail. All the facts are already out in the open. fact: Boris was issued a fine

Fact (I believe. Can't be arsed to check) Durham looked at SKS and yet still he hasn't been fined

"

It is difficult to see what relevance these so called facts have . In one case the PM

who was at his workplace was issued with a fixed penalty notice despite the fact that he was present for about ten minutes, did not take a drink or eat the cake.

Kier Starmer who seems to think that breaking lockdown rules is a hanging offence openly broke the rules himself yet wanted the PM to resign. .

I do not think too many people are going to examine the picture in much detail. All the facts are already out in the open. fact: Boris was issued a fine

It is difficult to see what relevance these so called facts have . In one case the PM

who was at his workplace was issued with a fixed penalty notice despite the fact that he was present for about ten minutes, did not take a drink or eat the cake.

Kier Starmer who seems to think that breaking lockdown rules is a hanging offence openly broke the rules himself yet wanted the PM to resign. .

"

Hi Pat, why do you have such low moral standards?

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"

so the police got it wrong. Twice.

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

What gets me is the desperation by the daily fail to make this a thing.

I love this tactic, it’s the one where the tories who by the way are so mired in scandal use the what about the others argument.

This in turn gets the response from the public

“They’re all the same, these politicians”.

This then compounds voter Apathy, because how can you vote for someone else if they are all the “same”?

Less people vote, Tories win!

What I don’t understand is how easy is it to figure their tactics these days.

They are even bad at being trying to dissuade people from voting. What are terrible political party the conservatives are.

I’ll tell you this, Joe public are not that dumb, and have seen through this one also.

Hitchin

Starmer knows we know he broke the rules,but to try and deflect it and use Blair now that really is scary

so the police got it wrong. Twice. "

Yes it seems some random guy on the Internet has more information than the people investigating the matter. Amazing.

Hitchin

Yes it seems some random guy on the Internet has more information than the people investigating the matter. Amazing."

It's all ready a head line in a red top.

Brighton

Yes it seems some random guy on the Internet has more information than the people investigating the matter. Amazing.It's all ready a head line in a red top."

So who is responsible for upholding law & order and investigating crime in the UK? Are you saying Durham Police got it wrong that they found SKS did nothing wrong AND the Met got it wrong because they found the PM and pals did do something wrong repeatedly?

Johnson supporters are getting desperate. Almost feel sorry for them. BJ certainly likes to test the fidelity of his cult followers.

Bristol

Yes it seems some random guy on the Internet has more information than the people investigating the matter. Amazing.It's all ready a head line in a red top."

Utter horseshit!!!

Hitchin

Yes it seems some random guy on the Internet has more information than the people investigating the matter. Amazing.It's all ready a head line in a red top.

Utter horseshit!!!"

A Met protection team accompanied the Labour leader on the Durham trip. Truth will out unless the Met turned a blind eye ? This story is going to keep running i think

Bristol

Yes it seems some random guy on the Internet has more information than the people investigating the matter. Amazing.It's all ready a head line in a red top.

Utter horseshit!!!

A Met protection team accompanied the Labour leader on the Durham trip. Truth will out unless the Met turned a blind eye ? This story is going to keep running i think "

It’s called desperation and deflection!

Bristol

So a bigger question is do you think that a cabinet minister who is responsible for the selling off of a successful government asset should have no idea about how that asset is funded and should she be sacked for derogation of duty ie for being a lazy shit?

Utter horseshit!!!

A Met protection team accompanied the Labour leader on the Durham trip. Truth will out unless the Met turned a blind eye ? This story is going to keep running i think "

It won’t, only the daily mail and it’s gullible readers are interested, btw, don’t you know there is a war on

Brighton

I find it weird that the Johnson cult followers are claiming the police forces in Durham and London have got this wrong and must therefore be stating that the Police are not able to properly interpret the law, investigate and execute their responsibilities regarding crime prevention.

AND YET these same cult followers are lauding the Crime and Policing bill that increases the ability of commanders on the ground to make decisions based on their interpretation and local conditions!

Non-sensical

Oh right, the red tops, the last bastions of truth in this country. Amazing.

Hitchin

Oh right, the red tops, the last bastions of truth in this country. Amazing. "

That was late last night lots more picking up the story on LBC for a start im really enjoying it

Bristol

That was late last night lots more picking up the story on LBC for a start im really enjoying it "

Of course you are

That was late last night lots more picking up the story on LBC for a start im really enjoying it "

No one is interested in a man having a beer, don’t you know there is a war on

Fun little factoid about the response to Dorries' plan to privatise channel 4: 96% of the responses to the government’s own consultation paper were against privatisation...

Dorries recently tweeted this:

The man who wants to one day be Prime Minister cannot behave like this. He has a responsibility to be open, honest and transparent with the public. #Beergate

I think she has now broken irony beyond repair hahahaha

"Dorries recently tweeted this:

The man who wants to one day be Prime Minister cannot behave like this. He has a responsibility to be open, honest and transparent with the public. #Beergate

I think she has now broken irony beyond repair hahahaha"

I think mad Nads and Fabricunt are actually actors playing the part of thick Tory MPs as part of a deflection campaign

Hitchin

[Removed by poster at 04/05/22 11:56:20]

Hitchin

Woke Robert Peston on Starmer's case now tick tock

"Woke Robert Peston on Starmer's case now tick tock "

Who is Woke Robert Peston?

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"Woke Robert Peston on Starmer's case now tick tock "

Robert Preston says it's odd SKS didn't bring up details when interviewed by him last week. Isn't that part of the job of the interviewer?

Hitchin

"Woke Robert Peston on Starmer's case now tick tock

Who is Woke Robert Peston? "

The son of an economist and Labour life peer, Tv presenter journalist Labour luvvie.

The son of an economist and Labour life peer, Tv presenter journalist Labour luvvie. "

Has he changed his name recently?

Hitchin

The son of an economist and Labour life peer, Tv presenter journalist Labour luvvie.

Has he changed his name recently? "

Not that i know,it is Peston not Preston

Has he changed his name recently?

Not that i know,it is Peston not Preston "

No, it is Robert Peston, not Woke Robert Peston

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I think she has now broken irony beyond repair hahahaha"

Nadine Dorries, the biggest lick spittle ever. Her tongue is so far down Boris’s arsehole it’s cleaning his diseased ridden tonsils.

If I had to guess, she is gunning to become the next PM.

But nobody wants a sycophant, it would be just another tribute act and replaying the same tracks poorly.

Nadine Dorries, the biggest lick spittle ever. Her tongue is so far down Boris’s arsehole it’s cleaning his diseased ridden tonsils.

But nobody wants a sycophant, it would be just another tribute act and replaying the same tracks poorly."

It would be so funny if she became PM.

Longridge

It'll never happen..

Just like Trump could never be President.

No, not a chance!!

Brighton

But nobody wants a sycophant, it would be just another tribute act and replaying the same tracks poorly.

It would be so funny if she became PM. "

The UK is enough of a laughing stock with Johnson, just imagine!

Bristol

The son of an economist and Labour life peer, Tv presenter journalist Labour luvvie. "

Is he a labour luvvie? Do you have any proof of this, like you know, factual? If you read any of the left and centre press you might wonder why they don’t particularly like him either which in my books tells em he’s doing a good job. I reckon most of the neo-con’s are just covering their own embarrassment at the absolute cunt of a prime minister and his lick spittle cabinet they voted in.

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

It would be so funny if she became PM. "

I believe she’s very confident of solving the housing crisis .. yep just one call to Lego headquarters with their many years of house building experience and as a bonus they don’t receive any government subsidy. The possibilities are endless with Nadine.

I believe she’s very confident of solving the housing crisis .. yep just one call to Lego headquarters with their many years of house building experience and as a bonus they don’t receive any government subsidy. The possibilities are endless with Nadine. "

So bot only is she going to solve the crisis, but also upgrade the standard of modern rabbit hutch construction? Is there not end to her talent?

I believe she’s very confident of solving the housing crisis .. yep just one call to Lego headquarters with their many years of house building experience and as a bonus they don’t receive any government subsidy. The possibilities are endless with Nadine.

So bot only is she going to solve the crisis, but also upgrade the standard of modern rabbit hutch construction? Is there not end to her talent? "

There's literally no beginning to her talent

Hitchin

Is he a labour luvvie? Do you have any proof of this, like you know, factual? If you read any of the left and centre press you might wonder why they don’t particularly like him either which in my books tells em he’s doing a good job. I reckon most of the neo-con’s are just covering their own embarrassment at the absolute cunt of a prime minister and his lick spittle cabinet they voted in. "

Have you looked at the Labour front bench

Bristol

Is he a labour luvvie? Do you have any proof of this, like you know, factual? If you read any of the left and centre press you might wonder why they don’t particularly like him either which in my books tells em he’s doing a good job. I reckon most of the neo-con’s are just covering their own embarrassment at the absolute cunt of a prime minister and his lick spittle cabinet they voted in. Have you looked at the Labour front bench "

Yep and most of them seem to have come from normal backgrounds unlike your public school ponces on the Tory front bench

So bot only is she going to solve the crisis, but also upgrade the standard of modern rabbit hutch construction? Is there not end to her talent?

There's literally no beginning to her talent "

She’s a dead cert then! I’m going to vote Tory just for the shits and giggles. It’d be hilarious to see what fuckwittery she could conjure up.

#fuckwitforPM

There's literally no beginning to her talent

She’s a dead cert then! I’m going to vote Tory just for the shits and giggles. It’d be hilarious to see what fuckwittery she could conjure up.

#fuckwitforPM"

She might nuke the Isle of Man by mistake.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"

I guess that's part of the problem with the social media.... Once you put content out there... Its there for ever and for everybody to see... Copy... Use...

Let’s face it…this government makes a virtue of mediocrity…we’re becoming a global embarrassment. As for ND…words fail me

» Add a new message to this topic