FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Daily Mail shock research

Daily Mail shock research

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ebjonnson OP   Man  over a year ago

Maldon

Incredible evidence from Sydney University shows that Daily Mail readers are the best lovers in the UK, and have a level of sexual adventure & pleasure way in excess of non readers. How about that ? Not such a ‘fail’.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hahahaha

"Incredible evidence from Sydney University shows that Daily Mail readers are the best lovers in the UK, and have a level of sexual adventure & pleasure way in excess of non readers. How about that ? Not such a ‘fail’."

You have misinterpreted their findings, they actually stated that ‘big dicks ’ read it

Maldon

"Incredible evidence from Sydney University shows that Daily Mail readers are the best lovers in the UK, and have a level of sexual adventure & pleasure way in excess of non readers. How about that ? Not such a ‘fail’.

You have misinterpreted their findings, they actually stated that ‘big dicks ’ read it "

Stop it.

The report did go on to say that on average male Mail readers are better endowed.

A separate report laid bare the scandal of ‘closet’ readers. People that like to call it the ‘Daily Fail’ Daily Heil’, or complain about it in any way , actually read it!

"Incredible evidence from Sydney University shows that Daily Mail readers are the best lovers in the UK, and have a level of sexual adventure & pleasure way in excess of non readers. How about that ? Not such a ‘fail’.

You have misinterpreted their findings, they actually stated that ‘big dicks ’ read it

Stop it.

The report did go on to say that on average male Mail readers are better endowed.

A separate report laid bare the scandal of ‘closet’ readers. People that like to call it the ‘Daily Fail’ Daily Heil’, or complain about it in any way , actually read it! "

Interesting research, tbh, I get a minion to read it on my behalf then they recite to me the most hilarious bits , unfortunately , it is difficult to retain their services, most quit within days

By *hieldMan  over a year ago

Neath

"Incredible evidence from Sydney University shows that Daily Mail readers are the best lovers in the UK, and have a level of sexual adventure & pleasure way in excess of non readers. How about that ? Not such a ‘fail’."

Well I am content being a sub par lover by not reading it. Prefer to maintain a realistic worldview.

Although the Fail has the worst record for reliability amongst the British press, I can't say the other options fill me with respect and admiration either

By *AFKA HovisMan  over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

Stop it.

A separate report laid bare the scandal of ‘closet’ readers. People that like to call it the ‘Daily Fail’ Daily Heil’, or complain about it in any way , actually read it!

Interesting research, tbh, I get a minion to read it on my behalf then they recite to me the most hilarious bits , unfortunately , it is difficult to retain their services, most quit within days "

I use fab. That way the Russians are paying the minions

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

Stop it.

A separate report laid bare the scandal of ‘closet’ readers. People that like to call it the ‘Daily Fail’ Daily Heil’, or complain about it in any way , actually read it! "

Do you have to read every page of every copy to be aware of the utter nonsense and the hate they print to distract the weak of mind?

Maldon

Stop it.

Do you have to read every page of every copy to be aware of the utter nonsense and the hate they print to distract the weak of mind?"

Not a fan then ?

» Add a new message to this topic