FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > gray report

gray report

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rincessvenus OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hull

boris has already seen it it will be whitewashed he will have adjusted it to suite him

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"boris has already seen it it will be whitewashed he will have adjusted it to suite him"

It won’t change anything, he will apologise , again, say he is making changes then stagger on to the next scandal ,

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

it was never really an independent report & now it has been nobbled by BJ it will turn out to be another whitewash

How can BJ meet with a person who has investigated him over allegations which could lose him his job.

The report is now tainted before its release.

"How can BJ meet with a person who has investigated him over allegations which could lose him his job.

The report is now tainted before its release."

True, it will be hilarious when the photos start getting leaked though

By *AFKA HovisMan  over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

I don't think it will change the report.

It has given him time to work out a response and who to throw under the bus.

Supporters will then click mmend him for his leadership and taking action.

"I don't think it will change the report.

It has given him time to work out a response and who to throw under the bus.

Supporters will then click mmend him for his leadership and taking action. "

True, but he is pissing off the people who he will blame, there will be plenty of stories (and photos) to come from this,

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

the parliamentary inquiry into the criminality at No10 regarding partygate has yet to commence. this will continue to be the story for some time yet. despite the corruption behind the scenes to try and make it go away.

So many things stink about the Gray report, the Met investigation + Johnson's activities. And at this rate he'll probably walk away from it all, until his next inevitable scandal...

zahawi has exposed himself as a liar yet again on the sunday news carousel. how is this corrupt fascist still in government?

"zahawi has exposed himself as a liar yet again on the sunday news carousel. how is this corrupt fascist still in government?"

to be fair, sounds like he's perfectly matched to this government.

By *ayturners turn hayMan  over a year ago

Wellingborugh

"boris has already seen it it will be whitewashed he will have adjusted it to suite him"
I cannot see too many people caring about the report apart from the Boris haters . It is a complete waste of tax payers money as is the police investigation and issue of fines . Most people broke Covid rules so if you wanted a level playing field you would have a investigate about 30 million citizens .

I would also question the impartiality of someone who ran a pub in Newry . Ignoring the fact that the investigation is a complete waste of public resources it would be interesting to know about her background when running a pub in Newry .

"boris has already seen it it will be whitewashed he will have adjusted it to suite him I cannot see too many people caring about the report apart from the Boris haters . It is a complete waste of tax payers money as is the police investigation and issue of fines . Most people broke Covid rules so if you wanted a level playing field you would have a investigate about 30 million citizens .

I would also question the impartiality of someone who ran a pub in Newry . Ignoring the fact that the investigation is a complete waste of public resources it would be interesting to know about her background when running a pub in Newry .

"

Hey Siri, please show me what a Tory plant would say...

"boris has already seen it it will be whitewashed he will have adjusted it to suite him I cannot see too many people caring about the report apart from the Boris haters . It is a complete waste of tax payers money as is the police investigation and issue of fines . Most people broke Covid rules so if you wanted a level playing field you would have a investigate about 30 million citizens .

"

PMSL

"So many things stink about the Gray report, the Met investigation + Johnson's activities. And at this rate he'll probably walk away from it all, until his next inevitable scandal..."

You can be assured there will be more scandals, each one will severely weaken the Tory party ,

"

Btw, why do you have such low morals and such contempt for the British people?

the silent majority are keen to get to the bottom of the culture of corruption and criminality in government and the conservative & unionist party as a whole. sadly the gray report is now tainted by that very same culture of corruption and criminality in government and the conservative & unionist party. a new report now needs to be comissioned and conducted by an independent body such as the excellently qualified people at the good law project. the report needs to have teeth and so prison terms should be included as an option for the perpertrators to serve as a deterrant when the corruption amongst the conservative and unionist party is brought under control.

"the silent majority are keen to get to the bottom of the culture of corruption and criminality in government and the conservative & unionist party as a whole. sadly the gray report is now tainted by that very same culture of corruption and criminality in government and the conservative & unionist party. a new report now needs to be comissioned and conducted by an independent body such as the excellently qualified people at the good law project. the report needs to have teeth and so prison terms should be included as an option for the perpertrators to serve as a deterrant when the corruption amongst the conservative and unionist party is brought under control. "

Ah but nothing to see here. Rah rah Brexit. War in Ukraine. Time to move on. Who cares if the PM broke the law + took a massive shit on the sacrifices + suffering of millions? etc

Wellingborugh

"the silent majority are keen to get to the bottom of the culture of corruption and criminality in government and the conservative & unionist party as a whole. sadly the gray report is now tainted by that very same culture of corruption and criminality in government and the conservative & unionist party. a new report now needs to be comissioned and conducted by an independent body such as the excellently qualified people at the good law project. the report needs to have teeth and so prison terms should be included as an option for the perpertrators to serve as a deterrant when the corruption amongst the conservative and unionist party is brought under control. "
. I think you will find that the good law project is lead by a lawyer who is simply out to line his own pocket . The leader openly boasted about killing a fox and was very lucky not to be prosecuted. It is fine to kill pests in a farming environment, but this gentleman could not resist the temptation to boast about killing one in a domestic environment. He is simply part of a white middle class elite with a callous disregard for those whose opnioms differ to his .

A lot of the cases brought by the Good Law project have failed and in one case they even missed the filing deadline .

Their use of funds is also questionable as they appear to use funds raised for a specific case to fund different ones .

They have been firmly condemned by the judiciary for misleading people. Most of their cases are without substance and they are unable to produce any evidence to back them up

"the silent majority are keen to get to the bottom of the culture of corruption and criminality in government and the conservative & unionist party as a whole. sadly the gray report is now tainted by that very same culture of corruption and criminality in government and the conservative & unionist party. a new report now needs to be comissioned and conducted by an independent body such as the excellently qualified people at the good law project. the report needs to have teeth and so prison terms should be included as an option for the perpertrators to serve as a deterrant when the corruption amongst the conservative and unionist party is brought under control. . I think you will find that the good law project is lead by a lawyer who is simply out to line his own pocket . The leader openly boasted about killing a fox and was very lucky not to be prosecuted. It is fine to kill pests in a farming environment, but this gentleman could not resist the temptation to boast about killing one in a domestic environment. He is simply part of a white middle class elite with a callous disregard for those whose opnioms differ to his .

A lot of the cases brought by the Good Law project have failed and in one case they even missed the filing deadline .

Their use of funds is also questionable as they appear to use funds raised for a specific case to fund different ones .

They have been firmly condemned by the judiciary for misleading people. Most of their cases are without substance and they are unable to produce any evidence to back them up "

Hmmm what is it like living in an alternate reality?

I looked up the fox thing as that sounded especially made up. The goodlaw guy said he had not been sure "what else to do" after finding the fox caught up in netting surrounding his family's chickens at his central London home. But he sent out a badly worded tweet so doubtless some tabloids pounced on the chance to smear him...

"the silent majority are keen to get to the bottom of the culture of corruption and criminality in government and the conservative & unionist party as a whole. sadly the gray report is now tainted by that very same culture of corruption and criminality in government and the conservative & unionist party. a new report now needs to be comissioned and conducted by an independent body such as the excellently qualified people at the good law project. the report needs to have teeth and so prison terms should be included as an option for the perpertrators to serve as a deterrant when the corruption amongst the conservative and unionist party is brought under control. . I think you will find that the good law project is lead by a lawyer who is simply out to line his own pocket . The leader openly boasted about killing a fox and was very lucky not to be prosecuted. It is fine to kill pests in a farming environment, but this gentleman could not resist the temptation to boast about killing one in a domestic environment. He is simply part of a white middle class elite with a callous disregard for those whose opnioms differ to his .

They have been firmly condemned by the judiciary for misleading people. Most of their cases are without substance and they are unable to produce any evidence to back them up "

Why do you hate Britain and the British people?

"I think you will find that the good law project is lead by a lawyer who is simply out to line his own pocket . The leader openly boasted about killing a fox and was very lucky not to be prosecuted. It is fine to kill pests in a farming environment, but this gentleman could not resist the temptation to boast about killing one in a domestic environment. He is simply part of a white middle class elite with a callous disregard for those whose opnioms differ to his .

Hi and thanks for the reply. i won't find any of the untruths which you have attempted to push as they aren't based in any kind of factual reality and are clearly just wild far right unionist surmise. I prefer to do my own research and not listen to the ramblings of the highly vocal minority from such lunatic fringe media such as the daily mail. internet warriors only exist in cyber life and real life is very different. it's easy for internet warriors to sit behind a screen libeling themselves by accusing very honest and extremely successful people of fraud. in real life nobody would dare to walk into the pen and wig pub at lunchtime and acuse to any barristers face that they have embezzeled money.

the silent majority would prefer it if the excellently qualified and politicaly independent people at the good law project were to investigate the growing culture of institutional corruption and criminality amongst the conservative and unionist party government and indeed unionist political parties and their supporters as a whole.

"I think you will find that the good law project is lead by a lawyer who is simply out to line his own pocket . The leader openly boasted about killing a fox and was very lucky not to be prosecuted. It is fine to kill pests in a farming environment, but this gentleman could not resist the temptation to boast about killing one in a domestic environment. He is simply part of a white middle class elite with a callous disregard for those whose opnioms differ to his .

They have been firmly condemned by the judiciary for misleading people. Most of their cases are without substance and they are unable to produce any evidence to back them up

Hi and thanks for the reply. i won't find any of the untruths which you have attempted to push as they aren't based in any kind of factual reality and are clearly just wild far right unionist surmise. I prefer to do my own research and not listen to the ramblings of the highly vocal minority from such lunatic fringe media such as the daily mail. internet warriors only exist in cyber life and real life is very different. it's easy for internet warriors to sit behind a screen libeling themselves by accusing very honest and extremely successful people of fraud. in real life nobody would dare to walk into the pen and wig pub at lunchtime and acuse to any barristers face that they have embezzeled money.

the silent majority would prefer it if the excellently qualified and politicaly independent people at the good law project were to investigate the growing culture of institutional corruption and criminality amongst the conservative and unionist party government and indeed unionist political parties and their supporters as a whole. "

By *AFKA HovisMan  over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"

TBF people who run pubs are good for one thing, and one thing only.

Supplying PPE.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

Ive said this before he suckers people in to fund his job which he quiet frankly is not very good at.A great scam that his funders cant seem to see.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

" Ive said this before he suckers people in to fund his job which he quiet frankly is not very good at.A great scam that his funders cant seem to see. "

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Come what may, Tories up and down the country are plotting the demise of the slob. Local Conservative associations are livid with the recent poor performance at the elections, they know if this is repeated again at the GE, then it would be a massive disaster.

The slob is on borrowed time, and the candidates for his replacement are briefed, another interesting week ahead!

[Removed by poster at 22/05/22 17:00:53]

the silent majority would prefer the politically independent good law project to chair a new inquiry now that the corruption of the present inquiry has been exposed. the highly vocal minority of internet warriors and far-righty extremist types will post their opposition to this on various social media and cyber forums.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"the silent majority would prefer the politically independent good law project to chair a new inquiry now that the corruption of the present inquiry has been exposed. the highly vocal minority of internet warriors and far-righty extremist types will post their opposition to this on various social media and cyber forums. "
I dont think the silent majority whomever they are will be so stupid to part with their money to fund the scammer.

"the silent majority would prefer the politically independent good law project to chair a new inquiry now that the corruption of the present inquiry has been exposed. the highly vocal minority of internet warriors and far-righty extremist types will post their opposition to this on various social media and cyber forums. I dont think the silent majority whomever they are will be so stupid to part with their money to fund the scammer."

How dare a lawyer try to get the government/ the Met etc to actually follow the law?

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

I’ve had an advance look at her report.

It states that Boris was giving out food to the poor, washing the feet of the sick, doing shifts in Covid wards all through the times when it was alleged there were gatherings in Downing Street.

I have tried to contact Sue Gray but she’s away on her new yacht in the Cayman Islands.

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"I’ve had an advance look at her report.

It states that Boris was giving out food to the poor, washing the feet of the sick, doing shifts in Covid wards all through the times when it was alleged there were gatherings in Downing Street.

I have tried to contact Sue Gray but she’s away on her new yacht in the Cayman Islands."

You missed the paragraph on Johnson walking on water and the loaves & fishes!

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Wednesday looks like the release of the report now.

Fun little bit. According to the Times, Johnson suggested Sue Gray should drop her full report during a secret meeting earlier in the month.

Wellingborugh

"the silent majority would prefer the politically independent good law project to chair a new inquiry now that the corruption of the present inquiry has been exposed. the highly vocal minority of internet warriors and far-righty extremist types will post their opposition to this on various social media and cyber forums. I dont think the silent majority whomever they are will be so stupid to part with their money to fund the scammer.

How dare a lawyer try to get the government/ the Met etc to actually follow the law?"

. Most lawyers have little interest in the law . They just want to fleece their clients for money .

"the silent majority would prefer the politically independent good law project to chair a new inquiry now that the corruption of the present inquiry has been exposed. the highly vocal minority of internet warriors and far-righty extremist types will post their opposition to this on various social media and cyber forums. I dont think the silent majority whomever they are will be so stupid to part with their money to fund the scammer.

How dare a lawyer try to get the government/ the Met etc to actually follow the law?. Most lawyers have little interest in the law . They just want to fleece their clients for money . "

Our government certainly seems to have very little interest in the law. And they rather seem to enjoy fleecing us all...

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Fun little bit. According to the Times, Johnson suggested Sue Gray should drop her full report during a secret meeting earlier in the month."

This is according to a news paper who have suggested that’s what went on in their meeting

"Fun little bit. According to the Times, Johnson suggested Sue Gray should drop her full report during a secret meeting earlier in the month.

This is according to a news paper who have suggested that’s what went on in their meeting "

If you think they'd risk printing such a thing without dotting their is + crossing their ts, you know v little about how a remotely responsible newspaper works...

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Fun little bit. According to the Times, Johnson suggested Sue Gray should drop her full report during a secret meeting earlier in the month."

Drop the report in the North Sea like Rebekka Vardey's agent did with her phone ?

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"I’ve had an advance look at her report.

I have tried to contact Sue Gray but she’s away on her new yacht in the Cayman Islands.

You missed the paragraph on Johnson walking on water and the loaves & fishes!"

It will definitely be a miracle if he hands out fish looking at the state of our fishing industry now! Yes he lied to them too!

» Add a new message to this topic