FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Kids speaking in predictive text

Kids speaking in predictive text

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I give the world no more than 10 years to live. Generation upon generation are getting thicker and thicker and the average teenager now has the vocabulary and the communication skills that would make prehistoric man come across as Wordsworth or Keats.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *AFKA HovisMan  over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"I give the world no more than 10 years to live. Generation upon generation are getting thicker and thicker and the average teenager now has the vocabulary and the communication skills that would make prehistoric man come across as Wordsworth or Keats.

"

How do you speak in predictive text ?

Do you think your generation is thicker than your grandparents?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I give the world no more than 10 years to live. Generation upon generation are getting thicker and thicker and the average teenager now has the vocabulary and the communication skills that would make prehistoric man come across as Wordsworth or Keats.

"

Wht r u n abt

By *ustintime69Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Wht r u n abt "

Lmao

Do you think your generation is thicker than your grandparents?"

Oh without a doubt I think mine are haha. It was their what seemed to be lack of full words or coherent sentences. It was all but speaking English

Wht r u n abt "

Hahaha yeah was like that but put it all together and try and make a sentence into a word with zero social skills haha

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"put it all together and try and make a sentence into a word with zero social skills "

Sounds challenging

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Dilligaf

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

Do you think your generation is thicker than your grandparents?"

I think that he guy was born in his 40s some people are just born old I’m thinking Alan partridge

» Add a new message to this topic