Huddersfield /derby cinemas

"Lair or political genius?

Genius "

lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oubleswing2019Man  over a year ago

Colchester

The clue is in the name.

(Americans and those with a more cosmopolitan knowledge of their culture would get the reference)

By *AFKA HovisMan  over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

Sock puppet for the real geniuses.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

Genius "

He's not a genius, but he doesn't have to be. He has the might of corporate money, and the Tory propaganda machine behind him.

He could punch every baby in the country square in the nose and still get voted in at the next GE.

By *rench letterCouple  over a year ago

Chorley,

We didn't vote for the Tories and Johnson at the last Election and wont while he is still the PM. Just knew he was liar and an idiot.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

He’s far from stupid. It’s arrogance.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lair, he's definitely hiding something.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"Lair or political genius?"

Both.

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

Genius

He's not a genius, but he doesn't have to be. He has the might of corporate money, and the Tory propaganda machine behind him.

He could punch every baby in the country square in the nose and still get voted in at the next GE."

Although there are people who will vote Tory regardless just as some vote Labour regardless I think more will switch at the next GE as long as Boris is leader. If he is replaced then maybe less will switch but that depends on the new leader. If he stays he becomes Labour's biggest asset. Personally I won't consider voting conservative while he is PM

golden fields

Genius

He could punch every baby in the country square in the nose and still get voted in at the next GE.

Although there are people who will vote Tory regardless just as some vote Labour regardless I think more will switch at the next GE as long as Boris is leader. If he is replaced then maybe less will switch but that depends on the new leader. If he stays he becomes Labour's biggest asset. Personally I won't consider voting conservative while he is PM"

There are definitely people who vote for their party whatever happens. Just sad that despite everything, the Tories will get voted in again. I appreciate you personally may not vote for a Johnson lead Conservative party, and presumably there are others.

I still think they'd get reelected with Johnson, and I still think they'd show as much contempt for British people with any of the other their top tier as leader.

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

Genius

Although there are people who will vote Tory regardless just as some vote Labour regardless I think more will switch at the next GE as long as Boris is leader. If he is replaced then maybe less will switch but that depends on the new leader. If he stays he becomes Labour's biggest asset. Personally I won't consider voting conservative while he is PM

There are definitely people who vote for their party whatever happens. Just sad that despite everything, the Tories will get voted in again. I appreciate you personally may not vote for a Johnson lead Conservative party, and presumably there are others.

I still think they'd get reelected with Johnson, and I still think they'd show as much contempt for British people with any of the other their top tier as leader."

I think there are plenty like me though its just a case how many on the day. They may get 're elected but if they do I suspect a very slim majority at the most. More likely a hung parliament in my opinion. Guess we will have to wait and see

golden fields

Genius

I still think they'd get reelected with Johnson, and I still think they'd show as much contempt for British people with any of the other their top tier as leader.

I think there are plenty like me though its just a case how many on the day. They may get 're elected but if they do I suspect a very slim majority at the most. More likely a hung parliament in my opinion. Guess we will have to wait and see"

Yeah for sure. I'm not saying I'm right. Just a perspective.

A lot will happen between now and the next GE

» Add a new message to this topic