FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Brexit is a battle of the Austins

Brexit is a battle of the Austins

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The triumph of Pride and Prejudice over Sense and Sensibility

(Credit, some comedian on Radio 4).

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

But in a democracy Persuasion is everything.

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

The truth would have been a start.

By *mateur100Man  over a year ago

nr faversham

"The truth would have been a start. "

Care to elaborate?

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"The truth would have been a start.

Care to elaborate?"

Not really this time of night. Feel free to Google Boris lies over Brexit and you will have a deluge of topics.

Goodnight

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"The truth would have been a start.

Care to elaborate?"

For example the slogan on the bus

Leeds

Battle of the Austins ?

Powers v Theory

"Battle of the Austins ?

Powers v Theory"

Major v Minor ?

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

"But in a democracy Persuasion is everything. "

And illegally funded campaigns.

But you're right, the electorate is easily manipulated, apathetic and malleable.

Austen ?

"Austen ?"

Yes you are quite tight. Jane Austen.

Leeds

Jane Austen was a virgin all her life so I bet she was quite tight.

"Jane Austen was a virgin all her life so I bet she was quite tight."

Apparently she didn't give a fuck.

Leeds

"Jane Austen was a virgin all her life so I bet she was quite tight.

Apparently she didn't give a fuck. "

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"But in a democracy Persuasion is everything.

But you're right, the electorate is easily manipulated, apathetic and malleable. "

and unfair campaigns where one side spends almost ten million more than the other side

"Austen ?

Yes you are quite tight. Jane Austen."

Heh I get my round in !

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

But you're right, the electorate is easily manipulated, apathetic and malleable. and unfair campaigns where one side spends almost ten million more than the other side "

This is wildly inaccurate information. The leave campaigns were very well funded by illegal means.

Have a look into it. It's interesting to see how they did it and manipulated the British people for their own aims.

thornaby

But you're right, the electorate is easily manipulated, apathetic and malleable. and unfair campaigns where one side spends almost ten million more than the other side

This is wildly inaccurate information. The leave campaigns were very well funded by illegal means.

Have a look into it. It's interesting to see how they did it and manipulated the British people for their own aims."

maybe but remain campaign spent almost double the leave so it’s not really a fair campaign then is it

But you're right, the electorate is easily manipulated, apathetic and malleable. and unfair campaigns where one side spends almost ten million more than the other side

Have a look into it. It's interesting to see how they did it and manipulated the British people for their own aims.maybe but remain campaign spent almost double the leave so it’s not really a fair campaign then is it "

The tories spent £19 million, labour £11 million, Lib Dems £7 million at the last election,is that fair?

thornaby

[Removed by poster at 26/05/22 10:27:54]

thornaby

Have a look into it. It's interesting to see how they did it and manipulated the British people for their own aims.maybe but remain campaign spent almost double the leave so it’s not really a fair campaign then is it

The tories spent £19 million, labour £11 million, Lib Dems £7 million at the last election,is that fair? "

sorry I was talking about brexit and to answer yr question hell no that’s not fair how can it be do you agree

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"But in a democracy Persuasion is everything. "

And some will stop at nothing, including bare faced lying, to persuade the gullible.

Have a look into it. It's interesting to see how they did it and manipulated the British people for their own aims.maybe but remain campaign spent almost double the leave so it’s not really a fair campaign then is it

The tories spent £19 million, labour £11 million, Lib Dems £7 million at the last election,is that fair? sorry I was talking about brexit and to answer yr question hell no that’s not fair how can it be do you agree "

Of course it isn’t fair but unfortunately it isn’t breaking electoral spending rules

thornaby

The tories spent £19 million, labour £11 million, Lib Dems £7 million at the last election,is that fair? sorry I was talking about brexit and to answer yr question hell no that’s not fair how can it be do you agree

Of course it isn’t fair but unfortunately it isn’t breaking electoral spending rules "

so they both where unfair then imagine the result the If leave spent what remain spent tho eh

The tories spent £19 million, labour £11 million, Lib Dems £7 million at the last election,is that fair? sorry I was talking about brexit and to answer yr question hell no that’s not fair how can it be do you agree

Of course it isn’t fair but unfortunately it isn’t breaking electoral spending rules so they both where unfair then imagine the result the If leave spent what remain spent tho eh "

One side kept to the rules, the other didn’t, imagine the result if remain had broken the rules

thornaby

Of course it isn’t fair but unfortunately it isn’t breaking electoral spending rules so they both where unfair then imagine the result the If leave spent what remain spent tho eh

One side kept to the rules, the other didn’t, imagine the result if remain had broken the rules "

if remain broke the rules and leave spent what remain spent result would of been bigger for leave

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

Of course it isn’t fair but unfortunately it isn’t breaking electoral spending rules so they both where unfair then imagine the result the If leave spent what remain spent tho eh

One side kept to the rules, the other didn’t, imagine the result if remain had broken the rules if remain broke the rules and leave spent what remain spent result would of been bigger for leave "

Dont go speaking sense on here foxy.

thornaby

One side kept to the rules, the other didn’t, imagine the result if remain had broken the rules if remain broke the rules and leave spent what remain spent result would of been bigger for leave Dont go speaking sense on here foxy. "

haha I know talk about sore losers

One side kept to the rules, the other didn’t, imagine the result if remain had broken the rules if remain broke the rules and leave spent what remain spent result would of been bigger for leave Dont go speaking sense on here foxy. haha I know talk about sore losers "

Tbh, I don’t care about what happened in the referendum, remains campaign was terrible and they deserved to lose and it was obviously a poor way to settle the debate . I am more worried about how shit Brexit has become.

thornaby

One side kept to the rules, the other didn’t, imagine the result if remain had broken the rules if remain broke the rules and leave spent what remain spent result would of been bigger for leave Dont go speaking sense on here foxy. haha I know talk about sore losers

Tbh, I don’t care about what happened in the referendum, remains campaign was terrible and they deserved to lose and it was obviously a poor way to settle the debate . I am more worried about how shit Brexit has become. "

I can’t agree more tbh mate

Can we get back to Jane Austen please?

"Can we get back to Jane Austen please?"

Even a pun turns into a shit show around here! Ffs There really is not much hope os there!

By *i joanneCouple  over a year ago

blackpool

Bore off we are out and staying out .

» Add a new message to this topic