FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > One of the reasons

One of the reasons

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I being brutally honest. I served with Uk women and men. They take great pride in the people and the country they serve. I trying to wrap my head around when the number 1 institution here that is most trusted is our military. Government is dead last. Yet you all trust the decisions of the government. It's crazy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

NHS the number 1 trusted institution there can you see the difference between us

Messed up part is .. in my opinion I still have contacts there from 2 para. I consider them my brothers and sisters. Wouldn't it be more beneficial for everyone to understand that?

Sorry I try to understand the " European" acceptances. I can't fathom my choices to accept my life experiences over others. I accept friends family that have the same goals in life .No matter nationality race religion or sexual preference. If they have my 6 I have theirs. What is wrong with that assumption?

"Sorry I try to understand the " European" acceptances. I can't fathom my choices to accept my life experiences over others. I accept friends family that have the same goals in life .No matter nationality race religion or sexual preference. If they have my 6 I have theirs. What is wrong with that assumption? "

I love to be a individual my choice no matter what everyone else decides I can challenge that perception or not

The Majority does not rule all the time. Strange concept that one acceptance rules all others in my mind.

"Sorry I try to understand the " European" acceptances. I can't fathom my choices to accept my life experiences over others. I accept friends family that have the same goals in life .No matter nationality race religion or sexual preference. If they have my 6 I have theirs. What is wrong with that assumption?

I love to be a individual my choice no matter what everyone else decides I can challenge that perception or not

The Majority does not rule all the time. Strange concept that one acceptance rules all others in my mind."

. Lol yup I ranting it's a time zone thing . I apologize.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"NHS the number 1 trusted institution there can you see the difference between us "

If the USA had the NHS or similar it would be the number one trusted institution too.

It's just the fact that you've never had anything like that before.

Surely people would trust an institution whose sole purpose is to save people, irrelevant of their income. What's not to love.

Basically for the exact same reason the Germans do,the social democratic idea that government should serve the people not the other way round and a lot of other countries in Europe wanting to copy both our successes followed suit.

By *AFKA HovisMan  over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

Why do you believe we trust the government decisions ?

Tbh I'm lost what you mean by "trust".

Because the milartary do what the government say right ? And you trust them to do that I assume ?

[Removed by poster at 19/08/22 15:58:17]

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

Always travelling

Before we left the EU a lot of decisions made by the British government were scrutinised, some saw that as a negative but now the government can do whatever the fuck they like and they have shown that they will take full advantage of doing whatever the fuck they like because they believe that labour are unelectable.

But the brexiteers are happy, especially the corrupt billionaire brexiteers that lied and misled the public.

» Add a new message to this topic