FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Do you think that everything is going to rat shit in the U.K.

Do you think that everything is going to rat shit in the U.K.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No matter your political leanings, the Government doesn’t seem to have both paddles in the water. How worried are you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes it is i already gave my prediction christmas wont be pretty

By *enriette and SamCouple  over a year ago

wuu2

Well dave

On a scale of 0-10, 10 being worried to death and 0 being absolutely chilled out I’d say that I’m currently hovering at around 0.5.

I think the country’s in safe hands and I’m extremely positive about the future.

Hope this is the kind of detailed response you’re looking for.

By *ustamanMan  over a year ago

weymouth

We are rapidly sinking and instead of putting a plug in the plug hole we're just arguing about who's got it

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

No more than usual no x

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

No, but all this is by design.

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

I’m massively worried.

We currently have a government that has essentially been in power for 12 years that still blames everything on either world events (some of which is their own doing), foreigners or the Labour Party

We’ve got a cost of living crisis but god forbid we should tax profiteering Gas and Oil giants.. A climate crisis, but they want to start fracking for oil..

More food banks in the country than McDonald’s restaurants…

A health service that’s chronically underfunded…

And yet people still think that the lot that have been in charge for over a decade are going to make it better

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm not worried because it's pointless but we are making preparations to enable us to weather a tough couple of years.

The world is in a difficult place because of Covid and Putin's invasion of Ukraine, but the UK is still much better off than most.

By *entlemanFoxMan  over a year ago

North East / London

No I am not worried.

In my personal experience things were much worse in the early 1970s.

By *r OreoMan  over a year ago

Croydon

Yep... Interest rates going up, bills up, food up.

It's not just the UK, as it's a pattern being repeated globally.

I fear it could be painful - so might as well enjoy what we can!

By *lynJMan  over a year ago

Morden

"Well dave

On a scale of 0-10, 10 being worried to death and 0 being absolutely chilled out I’d say that I’m currently hovering at around 0.5.

I think the country’s in safe hands and I’m extremely positive about the future.

Hope this is the kind of detailed response you’re looking for."

I'll have whatever they are on. ^^

As somebody has already said it's not just the UK, this has been perfectly designed to cause havoc around the planet sadly only 1% I'm going to gain from this. It's a form of control that the 1% want to happen. The media focus on stupid things to hide what's really happening, for example, the media hyper-focused on the Queen's death so we will not focus on what's really happening the term is called subterfuge.

It's just small steps until everybody is on universal basic income another form of control, do what we say and we'll stop your payments you must obey what we say. Universal basic income has been tested in various places around the planet Germany was one place Netherlands another, China has already implemented this China monitors its population 24 hours a day what they buy, how much electricity and gas is used, where they go etc.

Don't take my word for it do your research

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"As somebody has already said it's not just the UK, this has been perfectly designed to cause havoc around the planet sadly only 1% I'm going to gain from this. It's a form of control that the 1% want to happen. The media focus on stupid things to hide what's really happening, for example, the media hyper-focused on the Queen's death so we will not focus on what's really happening the term is called subterfuge.

It's just small steps until everybody is on universal basic income another form of control, do what we say and we'll stop your payments you must obey what we say. Universal basic income has been tested in various places around the planet Germany was one place Netherlands another, China has already implemented this China monitors its population 24 hours a day what they buy, how much electricity and gas is used, where they go etc.

Don't take my word for it do your research"

You know if you have a Tesco loyalty card and use gas and electricity we're monitored too...right?

"As somebody has already said it's not just the UK, this has been perfectly designed to cause havoc around the planet sadly only 1% I'm going to gain from this. It's a form of control that the 1% want to happen. The media focus on stupid things to hide what's really happening, for example, the media hyper-focused on the Queen's death so we will not focus on what's really happening the term is called subterfuge.

You know if you have a Tesco loyalty card and use gas and electricity we're monitored too...right?"

everything that is done is monitored digitally we have digital fingerprints on everything that happens around the world.

By *lairekTV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

"I can only see more money and opportunity ahead"

Yours,

Mr Bezos.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I don't think it's just here

I have friends in Spain who had way stricter lockdowns than us, yet we seemed to complain a lot more

The whole world seems a bit f*^%#$ right now, well actually since 2020, I'm just hoping it doesn't last the whole decade

By *irtuousBullMan  over a year ago

puerto pollença

12 years of Tory leadership

Forum Mod

East Sussex

You know if you have a Tesco loyalty card and use gas and electricity we're monitored too...right? everything that is done is monitored digitally we have digital fingerprints on everything that happens around the world."

But you mentioned China. I was merely pointing out that we happily allow ourselves to be monitored 24/7 in the UK.

"12 years of Tory leadership "
it doesn't matter who's in charge we will always be watched,controlled and guided into things that benefit the elite rather than the greater population

Manchester

If you think about it, nobody here has lived through a time when the economic world order changed.

That's what is happening now, with China overtaking the USA.

Maybe the things we see are symptoms of a bigger picture.

You wait until Elon rolls out his domestic Android. Why employ a mere human then?

You know if you have a Tesco loyalty card and use gas and electricity we're monitored too...right? everything that is done is monitored digitally we have digital fingerprints on everything that happens around the world."

smart monitors are monitoring your gas and electricity supply, they are bring out a monitor to keep a record of much water you use, and your phone is constantly monitoring you.

This is gonna sound really weird but my phone has been left on the side cabinet charging, one night it took five random pictures without me touching it. My partner had a go at me thinking I was taking pictures of him but the phone was on the other side of the room.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

You know if you have a Tesco loyalty card and use gas and electricity we're monitored too...right? everything that is done is monitored digitally we have digital fingerprints on everything that happens around the world. smart monitors are monitoring your gas and electricity supply, they are bring out a monitor to keep a record of much water you use, and your phone is constantly monitoring you.

This is gonna sound really weird but my phone has been left on the side cabinet charging, one night it took five random pictures without me touching it. My partner had a go at me thinking I was taking pictures of him but the phone was on the other side of the room. "

Gas and electricity has always been metered and a record of your usage kept. It's how they knew how much to charge you. We already have a water meter.

I can't explain your phone though

Manchester

Maybe this is unrelated, but I was chatting up this sexy Samsung phone on here the other night.

Next thing I know, it's sending me random pictures?

You know if you have a Tesco loyalty card and use gas and electricity we're monitored too...right? everything that is done is monitored digitally we have digital fingerprints on everything that happens around the world. smart monitors are monitoring your gas and electricity supply, they are bring out a monitor to keep a record of much water you use, and your phone is constantly monitoring you.

This is gonna sound really weird but my phone has been left on the side cabinet charging, one night it took five random pictures without me touching it. My partner had a go at me thinking I was taking pictures of him but the phone was on the other side of the room. "

If your phone was on the other side of the room charging I'm assuming it was on a flat surface so if it was taking photos of your partner somebody must have done that otherwise it probably would have been the ceiling.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

I never worry about the government they are just pretending to be in charge and building their cv to get better jobs.

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I'm not worried, no point in worrying about things that may or may not happen.

The country is definitely up the creeks and it's only going to get worse. I'll try and plan things if I can, budget and not waste money on things I don't really need .

If it gets real bad, I'll deal and worry about it too then.

By *sleWightCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Ryde

A friend of ours runs one of the most popular Fish & Chip shops on the Isle of Wight. The increase in stock prices to keep it supplied it has been bad enough, and has been hit hard by the energy rises, but it's the upping of the interest rates which is has her on the brink of going out of business.

She's the owner of a popular/successful venture in a tourist hotspot where it can't fail, but even she's right in the shit. If hers situation is this dire, you can imagine that untold thousands of other business must be seriously on the verge of going under. All of this kicks the economy in the balls even further.

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

"Do you think that everything is going to rat shit in the U.K."

clearly it is, so yes

"how worried are you"

worrying won't help. i just don't spend my money apart from overseas.

It's global, and it's beyond anything I can influence. Worried for my kids and grandkids though...

By *hil most chillMan  over a year ago

Ask

"I’m massively worried.

We currently have a government that has essentially been in power for 12 years that still blames everything on either world events (some of which is their own doing), foreigners or the Labour Party

We’ve got a cost of living crisis but god forbid we should tax profiteering Gas and Oil giants.. A climate crisis, but they want to start fracking for oil..

More food banks in the country than McDonald’s restaurants…

A health service that’s chronically underfunded…

And yet people still think that the lot that have been in charge for over a decade are going to make it better "

My thoughts exactly!

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

The whole world is struggling, but we're struggling more than most. This government doesn't have any answers.

my fear is it’s going to get even worse...!

very much hope i’m wrong.

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

"12 years of Tory leadership it doesn't matter who's in charge we will always be watched,controlled and guided into things that benefit the elite rather than the greater population "

That's the truth.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"No, but all this is by design."
IKEA?

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I’m aware that there are economic issues around the world but we have had a mighty economic fall. I do blame the 12 years of Tory government and we are still in for a rocky ride. Random statements, almost sound bites of the changes they want to make but there is no substance behind them that I can see. Now Truss in PM it’s as though they have forgotten they they got us to this position in the first place. They have selective memories.

It’s not over yet folks.

Very worried - especially as they are not very versed economically…. As Private Frazer would say in Dads Army “Were Doomed”…

We’re British, and no matter how bad it gets, we grip on tight, keep our stiff upper lip, and put the kettle on. Nothing lasts forever. We’ve got through sh*t times before, and we’ll do it again!

“Do you hear the people sing, singing the song of angry men!”

Shame we don’t seem to be angry enough as a people to take to the streets and scream for change.

I think I’ll just pray for an independent Scotland or emigrate.

"We’re British, and no matter how bad it gets, we grip on tight, keep our stiff upper lip, and put the kettle on. Nothing lasts forever. We’ve got through sh*t times before, and we’ll do it again!"

By *evoncream2017Couple  over a year ago

exeter

This is cheery

"

I think I’ll just pray for an independent Scotland or emigrate. "

i've been in spain for quite a lot of this year and there no discernable evidence of any cost of living crisis there at all.

"We’re British, and no matter how bad it gets, we grip on tight, keep our stiff upper lip, and put the kettle on. Nothing lasts forever. We’ve got through sh*t times before, and we’ll do it again!"

Your photos certainly gave me a stiff upper, erm, lip

By *lean_CutMan  over a year ago

Rasen area

"No matter your political leanings, the Government doesn’t seem to have both paddles in the water. How worried are you?"

I’m worried. I think if you’re not quite well off, you should also be worried..

my glass is half full, good attitude to have...

By *oft_SensualTV/TS  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I can say it's being going to ratshit for quite a while now, although non front line public service type people are now cottoning on..

We’re not allowed to complain about the UK because if we don’t like it we can just leave apparently.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"No matter your political leanings, the Government doesn’t seem to have both paddles in the water. How worried are you?"

Very worried.

Yes it's already gone to ratshit.

The future looks very troubling indeed

As strong leadership and a motivated, educated and capable workforce are required to pull together. And we are scr*ping the barrel for a lot of those.

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

"No, but all this is by design. IKEA? "
No lol, it is agenda 2030, their quote is "you will own nothing and be happy", schwab said that.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"

i've been in spain for quite a lot of this year and there no discernable evidence of any cost of living crisis there at all. "

There's a huge unemployment problem and poverty problem in Spain. I'd suggest you're not seeing everything that is there.

I was in Toledo earlier this year and the number of businesses that had closed permanently was astonishing. Mainly small family businesses. It was VERY noticeable.

North West

"We’re not allowed to complain about the UK because if we don’t like it we can just leave apparently. "

I thought we DID leave already?! It was oven ready and everything

By *esley_CTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"The world is in a difficult place because of Covid and Putin's invasion of Ukraine, but the UK is still much better off than most. "

This!

Tin town

"No I am not worried.

"

I think the population were less divided and more cohesive and capable in the 70s.

I think much of the world is struggling right now. I’m just happy to be in a good place where I can ride things out

"

i've been in spain for quite a lot of this year and there no discernable evidence of any cost of living crisis there at all.

There's a huge unemployment problem and poverty problem in Spain. I'd suggest you're not seeing everything that is there.

I was in Toledo earlier this year and the number of businesses that had closed permanently was astonishing. Mainly small family businesses. It was VERY noticeable. "

I believe Spain has the highest inflation in Europe, although it's high everywhere due to energy prices.

North West

"No I am not worried.

I think the population were less divided and more cohesive and capable in the 70s. "

You mean the "winter of discontent" 1970s? The 1970s where there were mass strikes etc? Not convinced there.

Tin town

That's why they sell covers for camera lenses and covers got microphones. Yes it happens and has done for a long time.

"

I was in Toledo earlier this year and the number of businesses that had closed permanently was astonishing. Mainly small family businesses. It was VERY noticeable. "

the businesses closed during covid.

Tin town

"No I am not worried.

I think the population were less divided and more cohesive and capable in the 70s.

You mean the "winter of discontent" 1970s? The 1970s where there were mass strikes etc? Not convinced there."

Like I said the population were more cohesive. We couldn't have mass strikes now... Apart from the legality of it.. Everyone is way to selfish to stand up for others. We did in the 70s.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

Going? It's all ready there.

North West

"

I was in Toledo earlier this year and the number of businesses that had closed permanently was astonishing. Mainly small family businesses. It was VERY noticeable.

the businesses closed during covid. "

Is that not part of the current economic crisis? The impact of COVID? Presumably if businesses closed, the former owners and staff have suffered financially? Etc.

It's certainly not a bed of roses for the ordinary Spaniard at the moment.

"

Is that not part of the current economic crisis? "

blatently not

North West

"

Is that not part of the current economic crisis?

blatently not

"

How are multiple closed businesses and consequent unemployment or under employment not a contributor to an economic crisis?

"No I am not worried.

I think the population were less divided and more cohesive and capable in the 70s. "

quite true

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

I blame the industrial revolution and the toll puddle martyrs

By *arkandlovelyWoman  over a year ago

South Derbyshire

Yes. I was gobsmacked when Liz Truss popped up in New York the day after queenie's funeral - effectively, what, her third day in the job if we discount the national mourning period?

By *ibsonsgCouple  over a year ago

New Milton

Up shit creek in a barbed wire canoe my friends

Brighton - even Hove!

Has the war in Ukraine affected us worse than other European countries, in terms of inflation and slow growth? If so, why?

By *0shadesOfFilthMan  over a year ago

nearby

Our woes are insignificant

Housed, food, schools and hospitals

Could be in Ukraine bombed out of your home, or in Russia just drafted to the front line with no training

Manchester

If you want to experience rampant inflation, visit Turkey.

80% in August.

"No I am not worried.

You mean the "winter of discontent" 1970s? The 1970s where there were mass strikes etc? Not convinced there.

Like I said the population were more cohesive. We couldn't have mass strikes now... Apart from the legality of it.. Everyone is way to selfish to stand up for others. We did in the 70s."

The snowflakes aren’t. We need more of them.

"Has the war in Ukraine affected us worse than other European countries, in terms of inflation and slow growth? If so, why? "

Because our government had already fucked us over before Russia invaded?

Tin town

"No I am not worried.

Like I said the population were more cohesive. We couldn't have mass strikes now... Apart from the legality of it.. Everyone is way to selfish to stand up for others. We did in the 70s.

The snowflakes aren’t. We need more of them. "

But not the wrong type of snowflakes though. They stop the trains from running

By *enriette and SamCouple  over a year ago

wuu2

I’m personally more worried that this political thread is still here in the lounge.

The mods have fucked us over and let us with this moron invasion!

Get back where you belong.

Just incase anyone is offended by this post I can assure you that it’s been typed by the gas company whilst taking pictures of my wallet in my pocket for the hmrc whilst investigating my electricity meter and I had no part in it.

By *0shadesOfFilthMan  over a year ago

nearby

"Has the war in Ukraine affected us worse than other European countries, in terms of inflation and slow growth? If so, why? "

No

European countries inflation. Figs August 2022

Estonia 25.2%

Latvia 21.4%

Lithuania 21.1%

Hungary 18.6%

Czechia 17.1%

Bulgaria 15%

Poland 14.8%

Netherlands 13.7%

Slovakia 13.4%

Romania 13.3%

Croatia 12.6%

Slovenia 11.5%

Greece 11.2%

Spain 10.5%

Belgium 10.5%

European Union (EU27) 10.1%

Denmark 9.9%

UK 9.9%

Cyprus 9.6%

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

It went down hill a long time ago, we are talking early 2000s, I noticed major changes as a kid.

I'm not worried as no matter what happens nothing can be changed its gone past the point it can recover from.

Manchester

The ancient civilizations, from Sumerians to the time of Jesus, had notions of debt forgiveness.

They knew that things went in big cycles.

Maybe they were the smart ones...

We are up shit creek with this government however, we have it better than alot of countries right now. Be thankful for what we do have, people will moan about the tory regime but people will still vote for them

Brighton - even Hove!

"We are up shit creek with this government however, we have it better than alot of countries right now. Be thankful for what we do have, people will moan about the tory regime but people will still vote for them "

I wonder why with high (for us) inflation, low % GDP predicted for next year, Brexit fails and all. All that can’t be bad otherwise people would vote the Conservative party out.

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

BIRMINGHAM

Yep.

Inflation is going up. Bills going up. Wages stagnent.

Crime is increasing.

All getting abit shit.

By *entlemanFoxMan  over a year ago

North East / London

"No I am not worried.

You mean the "winter of discontent" 1970s? The 1970s where there were mass strikes etc? Not convinced there."

No, I don't. I mean the early 1970s when fuel was in so short supply that electricity was only available three days in the week. Petrol supply was so limited that ration books were issued and to keep the country solvent we needed emergency loans from the International Monetary Fund.

By *ed and WolfieCouple  over a year ago

Gravesend

I think someone has swallowed the paranoid pill.

North West

"No I am not worried.

No, I don't. I mean the early 1970s when fuel was in so short supply that electricity was only available three days in the week. Petrol supply was so limited that ration books were issued and to keep the country solvent we needed emergency loans from the International Monetary Fund. "

Ah yes. The good old days!

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"We are rapidly sinking and instead of putting a plug in the plug hole we're just arguing about who's got it "

We're not even arguing about who's got the plug. We've got a government that are actively knocking extra holes in the bottom of the bath.

By *eeds fun guyMan  over a year ago

yorkshire

No

"

i've been in spain for quite a lot of this year and there no discernable evidence of any cost of living crisis there at all. "

I wasn’t thinking Spain honestly. I have family in Australia, so I was more thinking there.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The government is progressing things perfectly, according to their plan. Further extractions of value to be undertaken before the next GE, furnishing those of interest with increased £. It's feudal, not a political system.

More fracking is obviously good for the future health of nobody, as an example. Lots of smoke and mirrors active.

By *ust-a-GuyMan  over a year ago

"Well dave

"

On your scale I'm a 7.5

By *iddle ManMan  over a year ago

Walsall

Worried, a little. Is there anything I can do about it no. So why should we all bother.

The UK is on the precipice of economic meltdown, along with a number of other countries too, we just seem to be getting there quicker.

Britain is the most monitored country in the world

"We are up shit creek with this government however, we have it better than alot of countries right now. Be thankful for what we do have, people will moan about the tory regime but people will still vote for them

I wonder why with high (for us) inflation, low % GDP predicted for next year, Brexit fails and all. All that can’t be bad otherwise people would vote the Conservative party out. "

The last general election was in 2019. Before COVID. Before contracts for chums. Before party gate. Before Boris lied and lied and lied. I'd hope that this country would vote differently if a GE was held today.

Is this a politics discussion or just my perception ?

I do think things are getting a little grim. But it’s been going on for a while, it’s leaking right now I think.

Shops/pubs closing. People struggling with bills.

I can remember the last time I sat with friends or family and we didn’t bring up the conversation of paying bills or politics.

I just want to know what you’ve been up to or if you like the current weather.

By *auntymanMan  over a year ago

Stourbridge

My conspiracy theory head says that this is all just distraction, in reality a giant metoer is heading towards earth on a collision course and they don't want us to know...... Oh wait, that could have been a film I saw ........

By *eeds fun guyMan  over a year ago

yorkshire

NO

By *dventurous biMan  over a year ago

tesside

I’m fine right now. Put in the years of study and work and reaping the benefit in my dotage.

I am worried for my grandkids. They are growing up in an era of entitlement and i don’t want them to slip into that mindset.

Yesterday’s announcements feel a bit random. But no more so than a retrospective tax on so called windfall profits.

By *arkus1812Man  over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

"No I am not worried.

The 1970s were my Halcyon days, buying and selling property, driving a Bentley, foreign holidays until a man came to my door and said "I am from the Inland Revenue" the rest they say is history.

As for the present situation not good but have seen worse, 1940s & 1950s.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Not worried I have seen a lot lot worse.

I’m living my best life so far and that’s all I can do.

Financially I’m better off than I have ever been. I realise I’m one of the lucky ones but I made that luck.

I was at a party last night and it was weird though. The first time I’ve seen political and budget talk creep into that environment. There were a lot of jokes and comments about the heating in the house and pool being on. People are starting to worry well until the clothes came off.

I'm sure those people who are in a good position and say they've worked hard...have.

But that doesn't mean that those who are and will be affected by the cost of living crisis haven't worked hard. 12 years of austerity plus the impact of Covid has unfairly affected so many - particularly single mothers, children and the disabled.

"Not worried I have seen a lot lot worse.

Financially I’m better off than I have ever been. I realise I’m one of the lucky ones but I made that luck.

I was at a party last night and it was weird though. The first time I’ve seen political and budget talk creep into that environment. There were a lot of jokes and comments about the heating in the house and pool being on. People are starting to worry well until the clothes came off. "

'Luck'....can go one of two ways. Think of the ones that it didn't work for. We can't all be wealthy, society wouldn't function.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

I was at a party last night and it was weird though. The first time I’ve seen political and budget talk creep into that environment. There were a lot of jokes and comments about the heating in the house and pool being on. People are starting to worry well until the clothes came off.

'Luck'....can go one of two ways. Think of the ones that it didn't work for. We can't all be wealthy, society wouldn't function."

Who says I’m not thinking of the ones it didn’t work for? I’m commenting on my situation in the UK.

I am very very lucky to have been welcomed to this country and its a lot better than the ones I’ve experienced.

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

'Luck'....can go one of two ways. Think of the ones that it didn't work for. We can't all be wealthy, society wouldn't function.

Who says I’m not thinking of the ones it didn’t work for? I’m commenting on my situation in the UK.

I am very very lucky to have been welcomed to this country and its a lot better than the ones I’ve experienced. "

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Not worried been old enough to have been here before yea some will suffer some wont and most will just get on with things, i dont have debts or a mortgage so not much for me to worried about, if like a lot of people you have been living on credit cards things may well be a bit shit

"The ancient civilizations, from Sumerians to the time of Jesus, had notions of debt forgiveness.

They knew that things went in big cycles.

Maybe they were the smart ones..."

Where are they now..?

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

Cookstown

Your ISP has records of you regularly visiting a website for swingers and you're worried they know how much gas, water and electricity you've used lol

Cookstown

"Not worried been old enough to have been here before yea some will suffer some wont and most will just get on with things, i dont have debts or a mortgage so not much for me to worried about, if like a lot of people you have been living on credit cards things may well be a bit shit"

People with credit card debt probably don't give a rat's arse as the rest of us will end up paying it for them

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

I dont know, its all a blur. I had two meets this week, life is so good.

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

Agree to a certain extent, and have fears that there might be truth to this.

But gotta ask what is the final end game and what does this group you describe gain from this?

"Not worried been old enough to have been here before yea some will suffer some wont and most will just get on with things, i dont have debts or a mortgage so not much for me to worried about, if like a lot of people you have been living on credit cards things may well be a bit shit

People with credit card debt probably don't give a rat's arse as the rest of us will end up paying it for them"

conservative party economics running out of other peoples money yet again.

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

It compounds the economic problems caused by Brexit. We had further to recover after Covid when Ukraine happened.

Also, it is criminal that the UK could be energy self sufficient but instead chose to close gas storage and back in the day sell if oil and gas licenses for short term gain rather than long term planning like Norway and set up a sovereign wealth fund.

Hmmm wonder who was in power both times?

It’s as if the myth of Tory budgetary responsibility is actually built on selling off the national assets to fund short term growth. Trouble is they are pretty much all gone!

Cookstown

Britain is the most monitored country in the world "

Lol

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

I'm not sure what else the Tories can do to ensure Labour win the next GE. I do hope they don't find anything else but not overly confident in that

» Add a new message to this topic