FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > So... is Trump gonna get Caponed?

So... is Trump gonna get Caponed?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Feels like investigating the alleged financial crimes could unravel Trump + his whole organisation.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Feels like investigating the alleged financial crimes could unravel Trump + his whole organisation."

Probably but the MAGA movement alive and well.with or without Trump.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

"Feels like investigating the alleged financial crimes could unravel Trump + his whole organisation.

Probably but the MAGA movement alive and well.with or without Trump."

What's the MAGA movement?

I mean, I know what the acronym means, but what's the movement?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Feels like investigating the alleged financial crimes could unravel Trump + his whole organisation.

Probably but the MAGA movement alive and well.with or without Trump."

You mean the maga agenda of taking away women’s rights, probably going after same sex and voting rights … and trying to destroy healthcare……

The Democrats are just desperate. They've got probably the worst President in US history who clearly hasn't got a clue where he is. God only knows who is actually running the US because it certainly isn't Biden.

Their economy is a mess, the southern border is in chaos, gas prices and inflation up, crime out of control in Democrat cities, Afghanistan, Ukraine, etc etc. And they have nobody of any use who they can put up against Trump when Biden announces he isn't standing again.

The Dems will get wiped out at the midterms in November.

So they just focus on endlessly coming up with a load of fabricated charges against Trump as that's all they can do, which makes them look totally insane and turns voters against them even more.

"The Democrats are just desperate. They've got probably the worst President in US history who clearly hasn't got a clue where he is. God only knows who is actually running the US because it certainly isn't Biden.

Their economy is a mess, the southern border is in chaos, gas prices and inflation up, crime out of control in Democrat cities, Afghanistan, Ukraine, etc etc. And they have nobody of any use who they can put up against Trump when Biden announces he isn't standing again.

So they just focus on endlessly coming up with a load of fabricated charges against Trump as that's all they can do, which makes them look totally insane and turns voters against them even more."

You think the charges against Trump are fabricated? All of them? Gosh.

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

"Feels like investigating the alleged financial crimes could unravel Trump + his whole organisation."

Maybe. We'll have to wait and see. Capone didn't die in prison, I doubt if Trump will, either.

Mind you, if he does eight years, that would be ok.

golden fields

"The Democrats are just desperate. They've got probably the worst President in US history who clearly hasn't got a clue where he is. God only knows who is actually running the US because it certainly isn't Biden.

So they just focus on endlessly coming up with a load of fabricated charges against Trump as that's all they can do, which makes them look totally insane and turns voters against them even more."

Wrong thread.

Maybe. We'll have to wait and see. Capone didn't die in prison, I doubt if Trump will, either.

Mind you, if he does eight years, that would be ok."

I mentioned Capone more as an example of a figure who was finally taken down for financial crimes rather than his more serious crimes.

It feels like if Trump goes down, it may play out in much the same way.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I mean, I know what the acronym means, but what's the movement?"

Make attorneys get attorneys?

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

I mean, I know what the acronym means, but what's the movement?"

More of an easy to say and easy to remember ‘slogan’ than a movement I would say.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Mind you, if he does eight years, that would be ok.

I mentioned Capone more as an example of a figure who was finally taken down for financial crimes rather than his more serious crimes.

It feels like if Trump goes down, it may play out in much the same way. "

What was it that killed Capone?

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

I've heard for the past few years how 'NOW he'll definitely go to prison for sure'

We'll see

I don't care, one corrupt politician is much the same as another

"I've heard for the past few years how 'NOW he'll definitely go to prison for sure'

We'll see

I don't care, one corrupt politician is much the same as another "

Not remotely true. The they're all the same mindset never goes away, does it?

Maybe they will pin something on Trump. If there are crimes to be uncovered then great! Throw the book at him. Also in the interest of balance, equity and fairness (we all love equality, right?) let's also hope that there are investigations into the crime syndicates of Biden, Clinton and Bush. Team red and team blue are both riddled with corruption, murder and dodgy dealings. It would be great to shine a light on all of them.

"Maybe they will pin something on Trump. If there are crimes to be uncovered then great! Throw the book at him. Also in the interest of balance, equity and fairness (we all love equality, right?) let's also hope that there are investigations into the crime syndicates of Biden, Clinton and Bush. Team red and team blue are both riddled with corruption, murder and dodgy dealings. It would be great to shine a light on all of them."

Um... there were investigations into both Clintons. Remember?

And Trump is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse. They all lie, sure. They are all corrupt to some degree, sure. But Trump literally tried to overthrow democracy in his country. He bragged about sexual assault. His financial dealings seem dodgy as hell. And we're prob gonna see more and more come out at this rate.

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

why would they need to pin anything on the orange 'loofah faced shitgibbon' when he's guilty.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

The state of world politics.

I need to find somewhere nice to hide for a bit.

golden fields

"Maybe they will pin something on Trump. If there are crimes to be uncovered then great! Throw the book at him. Also in the interest of balance, equity and fairness (we all love equality, right?) let's also hope that there are investigations into the crime syndicates of Biden, Clinton and Bush. Team red and team blue are both riddled with corruption, murder and dodgy dealings. It would be great to shine a light on all of them."

Crime syndicates?

Is there any evidence of this, enough for an investigation?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Maybe they will pin something on Trump. If there are crimes to be uncovered then great! Throw the book at him. Also in the interest of balance, equity and fairness (we all love equality, right?) let's also hope that there are investigations into the crime syndicates of Biden, Clinton and Bush. Team red and team blue are both riddled with corruption, murder and dodgy dealings. It would be great to shine a light on all of them.

Um... there were investigations into both Clintons. Remember?

And Trump is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse. They all lie, sure. They are all corrupt to some degree, sure. But Trump literally tried to overthrow democracy in his country. He bragged about sexual assault. His financial dealings seem dodgy as hell. And we're prob gonna see more and more come out at this rate."

And the Durham investigation. And Biden has taken a hands off approach to the Hunter Biden thing. Etc

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

1) inflation is high everywhere globally… against its G20 counterparts.. it’s actually at the lower part of the scale

2) gas prices (and I know you must have been looking at right wing talking points as you talk about gas rather than petrol) have actually been going down every day for the last 115 days and counting (almost 4 months so far)

3) economy as mess… but managed to get the infrastructure bill with little republican help, and most of build back better with no republican help!! So what is the republican alternative????

4) crime out of control…I laughed! Fox News???

And the midterm… that red wave ain’t happening!! They should have won the senate, but with all the hardline senate candidates they have put up… instead of the democrats having to defend places like Georgia, Arizona, New Hampshire and Nevada, which all should have been winnable the republicans are going to have defend Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, North Carolina and Ohio

The house the republicans may win because there were enough republican governors in states where district maps could be redrawn, but instead of it being 40-50, I bet you are looking 10-20

Honestly with regards to Biden… I think he only runs again if trump runs… if trump doesn’t run I think he will step aside

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

I watched Boardwalk Empire…. Al Capone was a Scouser.

I watched Boardwalk Empire…. Al Capone was a Scouser."

I saw that too. Great actor + a great show.

By *enny PR9TV/TS  over a year ago

Southport

I can see the Trumps being fined 100s of millions of dollars, but they are grifter's and will just ask for donations from the the faithful in the ultimate Fund-Me. There's plenty of fools ready to donate and as we know the Trumps are expert in separating a fool from his money.

"I can see the Trumps being fined 100s of millions of dollars, but they are grifter's and will just ask for donations from the the faithful in the ultimate Fund-Me. There's plenty of fools ready to donate and as we know the Trumps are expert in separating a fool from his money."
The US government has been separating fools for a long time.no difference.

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

I watched Boardwalk Empire…. Al Capone was a Scouser.

I saw that too. Great actor + a great show."

Stephen Graham is a great great actor, I feel like he doesn't get the recognition he deserves

» Add a new message to this topic