FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Tories

Tories

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *im Royle OP   Couple  over a year ago

chester

Who voted for a proven liar, cheat racist, homophobe? Then voted for Brexit costing us billions? Then thought was ok to lie to the queen? Party in lockdown? Then truss? Sunak? Anti nhs? And still voted Tory??

Anyway…I love fab and sharing sex stories!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Certainly not me.

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

They make me feel young again. Cos I hated the cunts when I was a teenager and they're bringing back all those memories and feelings.

Oh, and I still hate Thatcher

By *ictoria_1976TV/TS  over a year ago

Newquay

There's a Politics page for this shit....

By *erces LetiferMan  over a year ago

Somewhere off the edge of the map... 'ere there be monsters

Doesn’t this belong on the Politics board?

By *etsGo11Man  over a year ago

burton

Fuck the tories

chester

"Fuck the tories"

Yep

chester

"Doesn’t this belong on the Politics board?"

Is there one?

By *ee EllCouple  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

There's an argument to be made that a lot of the news posts shared should be put into the politics thread. Yet here we are.

By *ictoria_1976TV/TS  over a year ago

Newquay

To be fair the mods usually move them into the politics area when they clock them

By *olin CunnilingusMan  over a year ago

Pretty City

Nobody is perfect, no matter what party is in power. They're all in it for themselves.

chester

"Certainly not me. "

Good!

By *RANDMRSJAECouple  over a year ago

chester

"Nobody is perfect, no matter what party is in power. They're all in it for themselves. "

there just isn’t a viable alternative!

chester

"They make me feel young again. Cos I hated the cunts when I was a teenager and they're bringing back all those memories and feelings.

Oh, and I still hate Thatcher "

Yes!!

chester

"There's a Politics page for this shit.... "

Is there? Thanks for that!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Who voted for a proven liar, cheat racist, homophobe? Then voted for Brexit costing us billions? Then thought was ok to lie to the queen? Party in lockdown? Then truss? Sunak? Anti nhs? And still voted Tory??

Anyway…I love fab and sharing sex stories!! "

not me

chester

"There's an argument to be made that a lot of the news posts shared should be put into the politics thread. Yet here we are."

Sorry..I had no idea after seeing hatred of migrants on here.

By *ee EllCouple  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

"There's an argument to be made that a lot of the news posts shared should be put into the politics thread. Yet here we are.

Sorry..I had no idea after seeing hatred of migrants on here."

No no wasn't an attack on you at all, no apologies needed.

chester

"There's an argument to be made that a lot of the news posts shared should be put into the politics thread. Yet here we are.

Sorry..I had no idea after seeing hatred of migrants on here.

No no wasn't an attack on you at all, no apologies needed."

Ta

Fuck all of them. Not just Tories. Every elitist corpo shill that lobbies for the wholesale destruction of our rights our freedoms and our planet. Every billionaire who won't pay you a fare wage to feed your family. Every one of them who told you to clap for nurses and are watching the NHS grind to a halt. In fact fuck this whole planet and everyone one it. I hope we nuke ourselves into oblivion, it is all we deserve.

By *loscouplegl3Couple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Who voted for a proven liar, cheat racist, homophobe? Then voted for Brexit costing us billions? Then thought was ok to lie to the queen? Party in lockdown? Then truss? Sunak? Anti nhs? And still voted Tory??

God no!

"Fuck all of them. Not just Tories. Every elitist corpo shill that lobbies for the wholesale destruction of our rights our freedoms and our planet. Every billionaire who won't pay you a fare wage to feed your family. Every one of them who told you to clap for nurses and are watching the NHS grind to a halt. In fact fuck this whole planet and everyone one it. I hope we nuke ourselves into oblivion, it is all we deserve. "

You've every right 2b angry, but please don't give up on hope 4 a better brighter future.

[Removed by poster at 22/12/22 01:07:33]

chester

"No politicians from any party can resolve a system which is fundamentally breaking. Every party lies for they do not have the power or means to make the changes they wanted/promised before coming to power.

"

Does every party vote in someone who has lost two jobs previously for lying? Then lied again to lose PM job? Have a proven bully as HS who was removed once before for secret meeting in Israel ? Who then lied to the queen? Who unlawfully prorogued parliament? Who unlawfully sent old people to care homes to die? Who voted to not feed uk children? Who missed 5 cobra meetings while uk people then died? Who met kgb? Who promoted a sex pest? Really!!??

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

12 years of madness and there are some that will happily vote for them in the next election.

Tories are laughing at these people...

"No politicians from any party can resolve a system which is fundamentally breaking. Every party lies for they do not have the power or means to make the changes they wanted/promised before coming to power.

Does every party vote in someone who has lost two jobs previously for lying? Then lied again to lose PM job? Have a proven bully as HS who was removed once before for secret meeting in Israel ? Who then lied to the queen? Who unlawfully prorogued parliament? Who unlawfully sent old people to care homes to die? Who voted to not feed uk children? Who missed 5 cobra meetings while uk people then died? Who met kgb? Who promoted a sex pest? Really!!??"

Apologies OP, I realised what I wrote was off topic and felt it wasn't a justified statement to make to compliment your post. I see your viewpoint and agree how corrupted the tories are. Its a shit show on sesame street

"Fuck all of them. Not just Tories. Every elitist corpo shill that lobbies for the wholesale destruction of our rights our freedoms and our planet. Every billionaire who won't pay you a fare wage to feed your family. Every one of them who told you to clap for nurses and are watching the NHS grind to a halt. In fact fuck this whole planet and everyone one it. I hope we nuke ourselves into oblivion, it is all we deserve.

You've every right 2b angry, but please don't give up on hope 4 a better brighter future. "

Sorry I am way beyond angry. I am 40 years old, separated living on UC and living with dysthymia. In every way I can measure my life has never improved. 08 fanatical crisis lost me my job. Then the pandemic lost me another job. Statistically I am at the age where I am more likely to commit self end than see any improvement to my personal life or the society I live in.

By *bw for fun againCouple  over a year ago

wishaw

Hate is a very strong word but God to I despise they tory cunts with every part off my body. Torys destroy lives nurses save life's x

chester

"Hate is a very strong word but God to I despise they tory cunts with every part off my body. Torys destroy lives nurses save life's x"

True!

Guilty as charged merry Christmas ?

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

The tories will always able to rely on the votes of the aspirational who unconditionally believe that they will benefit from doing so.

Remember: A snob is someone who wants to know people who don't want to know them!

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

"Nobody is perfect, no matter what party is in power. They're all in it for themselves.

there just isn’t a viable alternative! "

Let's be honest, a bag of turds would be approx 1,000,000,000 billion times better than the current government. So why not vote for literally anyone except the Tories?

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

"The tories will always able to rely on the votes of the aspirational who unconditionally believe that they will benefit from doing so.

Remember: A snob is someone who wants to know people who don't want to know them!"

This view is interesting, I hear this a lot and have never really understood it as a complete argument as to why people vote Tory.

Labour are the party of the people, the workers, would that stop baroness or baron X from voting Labour?

My point is a political party has many strings to its bow that will shape their manifestos and attract the voter, law and order, welfare, education, military and many more.

Lumping every labour voter into a its grim up north, unionised militant is similar to how you described a conservative voter.

There are numerous reasons people vote for the parties they do, and I’m glad people have very different opinions and beliefs, it shapes a more rounded society in my opinion.

By *oversfunCouple  over a year ago

ayrshire

Nothing has changed since that cnt johnston,pm and all ministers still lying bstrds ,fck the tories

chester

"Nobody is perfect, no matter what party is in power. They're all in it for themselves.

there just isn’t a viable alternative!

Let's be honest, a bag of turds would be approx 1,000,000,000 billion times better than the current government. So why not vote for literally anyone except the Tories?"

Because of the same shit show represented by a Labour gov in wales!! None of them are fit for purpose!

chester

"The tories will always able to rely on the votes of the aspirational who unconditionally believe that they will benefit from doing so.

Remember: A snob is someone who wants to know people who don't want to know them!

This view is interesting, I hear this a lot and have never really understood it as a complete argument as to why people vote Tory.

Labour are the party of the people, the workers, would that stop baroness or baron X from voting Labour?

My point is a political party has many strings to its bow that will shape their manifestos and attract the voter, law and order, welfare, education, military and many more.

Lumping every labour voter into a its grim up north, unionised militant is similar to how you described a conservative voter.

There are numerous reasons people vote for the parties they do, and I’m glad people have very different opinions and beliefs, it shapes a more rounded society in my opinion."

The closest thing to the lizard theory, is an tory m.p, I mean how can they be human, when they treat other human beings so badly.

They must be another form of life surely.

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

More than who voted for anyone else is the obvious answer.

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I cannot see the UK getting out of this until the tories are kicked out at the GE.

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

I have voted Tory in the past as well as for other parties. I won't be voting Tory at the next GE and would want to see serious changes to the party before even considering them again.

By *mateur100Man  over a year ago

nr faversham

"I have voted Tory in the past as well as for other parties. I won't be voting Tory at the next GE and would want to see serious changes to the party before even considering them again. "

I agree but you've got to love the Labour supporters...slag of everyone who voted Tory but still happy for you to vote Labour

By *ne Pass drillingMan  over a year ago

Northampton

. I think you will find that the Conservative party are a lot more popular than any other party , hence their success in the last three elections. Boris Johnson was an outstanding success and stormed home in the last election with an 80 seat majority. In addition to all of that he was one of the driving forces behind an exceptionally successfull Covid 19 vaccination programme. Last time I checked we lived in a democracy and to ensure that the wishes of the electorate were taken into account we held a referendum. The results were self explanatory. Expenditure on the NHS is at an all time high . We probably need to copy France and Germany and start charging for some NHS services . The Conservative party are probably the most successfull electorate party of all time. Let's hope they all win the next election .

nr faversham

Anyway…I love fab and sharing sex stories!! . I think you will find that the Conservative party are a lot more popular than any other party , hence their success in the last three elections. Boris Johnson was an outstanding success and stormed home in the last election with an 80 seat majority. In addition to all of that he was one of the driving forces behind an exceptionally successfull Covid 19 vaccination programme. Last time I checked we lived in a democracy and to ensure that the wishes of the electorate were taken into account we held a referendum. The results were self explanatory. Expenditure on the NHS is at an all time high . We probably need to copy France and Germany and start charging for some NHS services . The Conservative party are probably the most successfull electorate party of all time. Let's hope they all win the next election . "

My God...as a Tory I cannot agree with this. The current crop are a sack of shite and do not deserve another term in office. It amazes me how anyone could argue otherwise

golden fields

Anyway…I love fab and sharing sex stories!! . I think you will find that the Conservative party are a lot more popular than any other party , hence their success in the last three elections. Boris Johnson was an outstanding success and stormed home in the last election with an 80 seat majority. In addition to all of that he was one of the driving forces behind an exceptionally successfull Covid 19 vaccination programme. Last time I checked we lived in a democracy and to ensure that the wishes of the electorate were taken into account we held a referendum. The results were self explanatory. Expenditure on the NHS is at an all time high . We probably need to copy France and Germany and start charging for some NHS services . The Conservative party are probably the most successfull electorate party of all time. Let's hope they all win the next election . "

Cutting satire. Again, absolutely savaging Tory voters.

golden fields

"I cannot see the UK getting out of this until the tories are kicked out at the GE.

"

No idea how long that will take, we're stuck with them.

nr faversham

"I cannot see the UK getting out of this until the tories are kicked out at the GE.

No idea how long that will take, we're stuck with them. "

I've said it before and I'll say it again...with that attitude, you are stuck with them

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

The Goldman Sachs boy ain't quite finished taking the money this is just the beginning.

golden fields

No idea how long that will take, we're stuck with them.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...with that attitude, you are stuck with them "

If my attitude changes, will people stop voting for the Tories?

Boris Johnson was sacked for being a lying sack of shit .

Truss was sacked for being as thick as shit.

We have the worst performing economy in the G7

Worst living standards for 40 years.

In 2019 , the majority of voters didn’t vote for the Tories

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Back on form Pat. Comedy Gold. Glad you have dropped the “award winning vaccination programme” nonsense.

Northampton

Anyway…I love fab and sharing sex stories!! . I think you will find that the Conservative party are a lot more popular than any other party , hence their success in the last three elections. Boris Johnson was an outstanding success and stormed home in the last election with an 80 seat majority. In addition to all of that he was one of the driving forces behind an exceptionally successfull Covid 19 vaccination programme. Last time I checked we lived in a democracy and to ensure that the wishes of the electorate were taken into account we held a referendum. The results were self explanatory. Expenditure on the NHS is at an all time high . We probably need to copy France and Germany and start charging for some NHS services . The Conservative party are probably the most successfull electorate party of all time. Let's hope they all win the next election .

In 2019 , the majority of voters didn’t vote for the Tories "

. You might need to start watching the news to see what is actually happening. Both Boris Johnson and Liz Truss reigned. Resignation hardly equates to sacking. Very few people get to be a pm. It was a not inconsiderable achievement to be elected a pm. In addition she is a qualified accountant and worked for Shell. Maybe walk down the high street and see what is actually happening in the world . What matters to most people is their spending power , not what happens in the G7 . Everyone is a lot better off than they were ten years ago. In 2019 the Conservatives attracted considerably more support than any other party. The election was a stunning success which is a fact we should never forget .

The election transfers opinions into hard facts. On a simplistic basis the result proved just how popular the Conservatives are.

Anyway…I love fab and sharing sex stories!! . I think you will find that the Conservative party are a lot more popular than any other party , hence their success in the last three elections. Boris Johnson was an outstanding success and stormed home in the last election with an 80 seat majority. In addition to all of that he was one of the driving forces behind an exceptionally successfull Covid 19 vaccination programme. Last time I checked we lived in a democracy and to ensure that the wishes of the electorate were taken into account we held a referendum. The results were self explanatory. Expenditure on the NHS is at an all time high . We probably need to copy France and Germany and start charging for some NHS services . The Conservative party are probably the most successfull electorate party of all time. Let's hope they all win the next election .

In 2019 , the majority of voters didn’t vote for the Tories . You might need to start watching the news to see what is actually happening. Both Boris Johnson and Liz Truss reigned. Resignation hardly equates to sacking. Very few people get to be a pm. It was a not inconsiderable achievement to be elected a pm. In addition she is a qualified accountant and worked for Shell. Maybe walk down the high street and see what is actually happening in the world . What matters to most people is their spending power , not what happens in the G7 . Everyone is a lot better off than they were ten years ago. In 2019 the Conservatives attracted considerably more support than any other party. The election was a stunning success which is a fact we should never forget .

The election transfers opinions into hard facts. On a simplistic basis the result proved just how popular the Conservatives are. "

Right enough now.... Which one of you regulars on here is pretending to be

Pat, show yourself, it can't go on, please no more, end the pain.

golden fields

In 2019 , the majority of voters didn’t vote for the Tories . You might need to start watching the news to see what is actually happening. Both Boris Johnson and Liz Truss reigned. Resignation hardly equates to sacking. Very few people get to be a pm. It was a not inconsiderable achievement to be elected a pm. In addition she is a qualified accountant and worked for Shell. Maybe walk down the high street and see what is actually happening in the world . What matters to most people is their spending power , not what happens in the G7 . Everyone is a lot better off than they were ten years ago. In 2019 the Conservatives attracted considerably more support than any other party. The election was a stunning success which is a fact we should never forget .

The election transfers opinions into hard facts. On a simplistic basis the result proved just how popular the Conservatives are. "

You appear to be confusing popularity, with being decent at running the country.

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

Yep we are on a self destruction course one way or another.

Gloucestershire

"

"

Actually there is only one way, the other way isn’t available until 2024.

chester

"

Actually there is only one way, the other way isn’t available until 2024."

Sooner

chester

In 2019 , the majority of voters didn’t vote for the Tories "

True!

chester

"The Goldman Sachs boy ain't quite finished taking the money this is just the beginning. "

Dear god

chester

"Certainly not me. "

Good!

chester

"They make me feel young again. Cos I hated the cunts when I was a teenager and they're bringing back all those memories and feelings.

Oh, and I still hate Thatcher "

Excellent

chester

Anyway…I love fab and sharing sex stories!!

12 years of madness and there are some that will happily vote for them in the next election.

Tories are laughing at these people..."

They rely on them

chester

"Fuck all of them. Not just Tories. Every elitist corpo shill that lobbies for the wholesale destruction of our rights our freedoms and our planet. Every billionaire who won't pay you a fare wage to feed your family. Every one of them who told you to clap for nurses and are watching the NHS grind to a halt. In fact fuck this whole planet and everyone one it. I hope we nuke ourselves into oblivion, it is all we deserve.

You've every right 2b angry, but please don't give up on hope 4 a better brighter future.

Sorry I am way beyond angry. I am 40 years old, separated living on UC and living with dysthymia. In every way I can measure my life has never improved. 08 fanatical crisis lost me my job. Then the pandemic lost me another job. Statistically I am at the age where I am more likely to commit self end than see any improvement to my personal life or the society I live in. "

It can get better…..keep going

chester

"Hate is a very strong word but God to I despise they tory cunts with every part off my body. Torys destroy lives nurses save life's x"

We need nurses, we don’t need tories

chester

Forced to resign does equate to a sacking. Like Johnson forced to resign twice before for lying. Last time for promoting a sex pest then lying! You think truss wasn’t told to go? Really? My wife is an accountant…couldn’t run the country either! What is happening in the world? As the 5th richest country, people starving to death evert day in Africa doesn’t mean uk should have kids going hungry. Germany and France fuel bills v uk? And uk voted to be poorer after more lies from Johnson. Spending power was a choice over 12 long years of austerity. How anyone still sticks up for these liars, selfish, grenfell blaming, lying to the queen, voting to starve kids, rich, eton educated truth twisters is beyond me

Brighton

Wonder if Pat is deliberately saying Johnson and Truss “reigned”. First time I thought it was a typo instead of “resigned” but he has done it a few times now and doesn’t make the same “typo” later in the posts.

Reigned...lol

chester

"Wonder if Pat is deliberately saying Johnson and Truss “reigned”. First time I thought it was a typo instead of “resigned” but he has done it a few times now and doesn’t make the same “typo” later in the posts.

Reigned...lol "

Long to reign ….well a month! Lol

Bexley

"

... Boris Johnson was an outstanding success and stormed home in the last election with an 80 seat majority. In addition to all of that he was one of the driving forces behind an exceptionally successfull Covid 19 vaccination programme... "

I've noticed that Boris is being reinvented as the vaccination hero suspiciously frequently at the moment.

I've heard it from a number of quarters over the last few days and am beginning to suspect we are being fed this story for some reason which has yet to become clear.

A New Year honour in the pipeline, perhaps?

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

"I have voted Tory in the past as well as for other parties. I won't be voting Tory at the next GE and would want to see serious changes to the party before even considering them again.

I agree but you've got to love the Labour supporters...slag of everyone who voted Tory but still happy for you to vote Labour "

Well they are highly likely to form the next government and I suspect with a half decent majority. There has been lots of promises how they will better and hope they are correct. In the not to distant future it will be time for them to deliver and show just how much better they are

By *rauntonbananaMan  over a year ago

Braunton

Stick your political posts where the sun never shines and fuck off!!

By *rauntonbananaMan  over a year ago

Braunton

Stick your political posts where the sun never shines and fuck off!!

Brighton

"Stick your political posts where the sun never shines and fuck off!!"

Who are you saying that too?

Brighton

"

... Boris Johnson was an outstanding success and stormed home in the last election with an 80 seat majority. In addition to all of that he was one of the driving forces behind an exceptionally successfull Covid 19 vaccination programme...

I've noticed that Boris is being reinvented as the vaccination hero suspiciously frequently at the moment.

I've heard it from a number of quarters over the last few days and am beginning to suspect we are being fed this story for some reason which has yet to become clear.

A New Year honour in the pipeline, perhaps?"

Yep it’s deliberate. But every time anyone does just hit back at them with the very long list of crap stuff he did. I mean even a stopped clock is correct twice a day!

golden fields

"Stick your political posts where the sun never shines and fuck off!!

Who are you saying that too?"

Just general anger and confusion. Maybe it was self aimed.

Is everything ok?

By *olin CunnilingusMan  over a year ago

Pretty City

Are you politically correct

You might need to read or watch the news to see what is going on.

Boris didn’t want to resign so tell me why he did.

Truss didn’t want to resign so tell me why she did.

We have the worst living standards for 40 years

"Stick your political posts where the sun never shines and fuck off!!

Who are you saying that too?

Just general anger and confusion. Maybe it was self aimed."

Has Pat been posting on one of his ‘other’ profiles

London

Every time I bite into a tepid sausage roll I curse david Cameron. Fiscal responsibility and austerity?

Look where that's got us

By *leasureseekers123Couple  over a year ago

Hythe

Sorry I am way beyond angry. I am 40 years old, separated living on UC and living with dysthymia. In every way I can measure my life has never improved. 08 fanatical crisis lost me my job. Then the pandemic lost me another job. Statistically I am at the age where I am more likely to commit self end than see any improvement to my personal life or the society I live in. "

Things will improve. Maybe not in politics but there is always hope for an individual. All we have is to live for today and the promise of tomorrow. I hope things work out for you.

Mr p

By *elaninMaverickWoman  over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"Every time I bite into a tepid sausage roll I curse david Cameron. Fiscal responsibility and austerity?

Look where that's got us "

Lol! He created this mess and left us with the last few clusterfucks or some people will say, lovable idiot...

I was ok with Boris for London but the rest of the country is a whole different kettle of fish.

Now not only do we have a labour shortage, a food and manufacturing shortage, we have an energy shortage. And the pound has been jumping around like a jack in the box.

I haven't even covered the increase in violence.

I predict a riot.

I mean I know Londoners didn't vote for them but I hope the rest of the country sees sense when they are freezing their asses off and struggling to find work.

In my low-income job we are now working flat out because we have constant staff shortages but that's London. They say they don't want people to move to London but it's warmer and with more employment here.

near Putney Heath

Sorry I am way beyond angry. I am 40 years old, separated living on UC and living with dysthymia. In every way I can measure my life has never improved. 08 fanatical crisis lost me my job. Then the pandemic lost me another job. Statistically I am at the age where I am more likely to commit self end than see any improvement to my personal life or the society I live in.

I've lived in the East Midlands for 10 years, a third World country for 18 years. My sibling and extended family live in America for all of my 41 years. I have friends who live all over the world.

Everything you say is valid. Millennials are pissed off and many are succumbing to maladaptive behaviours. I've been to Scarborough nice for a holiday but fucking deprived by Central government. I was struggling to find work in 2007 and so I left the east midlands in 2011. Unfortunately trying to make it in London caused me to have a full-blown unaliving mental episode break down in 2013. 2013 I also left my husband and had to live in a refuge. Anyway I walked into the job centre back then and the disability employment advisor found me a job in 2014.

I still have that job today working in a supermarket that remained open all through the pandemic. This supermarket job saved my life.

I live in a small warm housing association flat. I pay half the rent and the housing benefit pays the other half. I claim disability benefits because I have been diagnosed with BPD/EUPD with autistic and sensory processing traits. I'm also a double trauma survivor.

So my life isn't a complete shit show. I work part-time. I spend the other time doing things to stabilize my mental health. I know others will hate me for saying it but more money gets spent on London. So London has more jobs, more disability care, more health diagnostic staff and in this energy crisis more warm spaces and places that give away free food. My local weekly NHS mental health support group gave us a lot of free food last Tuesday. It was so much we couldn't eat it all so we took some for other people we knew who were struggling.

My NHS mental health trust also has free warm spaces open on weekends and evenings where you can charge things and get a meal for a pound or 2.

when I lived in the East Midlands, nothing like this was available.

I just completed 18 months of therapy and hope to pull some extra hours working and volunteering in 2023. It's easier for me without kids but my mother and my grandmother moved countries instead of cities to get a better future and sometimes that's what you have to do. People move out of London all the time too when they've become established in their careers. Some work from home and some commute back to London.

Coming back from a relationship breakdown, poor mental health and unemployment isn't easy but it is possible. I won't lie it's fucking hard work but it can be done. It takes grit, perseverance and resilience. See your GP and demand CBT therapy. I dont' know if you've got it, but see if you can get to the local leisure centre, job centre and library. If anything, it's warm and it takes your mind off how shit things are and you get some basic human interaction with the staff.

Hugs.

Gloucestershire

We’ve never had it so bad, many are struggling, and it’s going to get worse.

Recently the tories have gone very quiet, they know they cannot win the next GE.

Take comfort in this fact. Just ignore whatever they say when they talk, they will get the message they are not wanted.

chester

"We’ve never had it so bad, many are struggling, and it’s going to get worse.

Recently the tories have gone very quiet, they know they cannot win the next GE.

Take comfort in this fact. Just ignore whatever they say when they talk, they will get the message they are not wanted."

Ya never know with British people!

Brighton

Recent Poll...

Who was the best Prime Minister of 2022:

Boris Johnson: 28%

Rishi Sunak: 19%

Liz Truss: 1%

None of them: 46%

By *leasureseekers123Couple  over a year ago

Hythe

"We’ve never had it so bad, many are struggling, and it’s going to get worse.

Take comfort in this fact. Just ignore whatever they say when they talk, they will get the message they are not wanted."

Let’s hope so! Although my parents would say the 3 day week in 1974 was as bad as this. Unfortunately we’re back to where we were as a country 50 years ago.

Brighton

Saw this doing the social media rounds and thought I would share...

Over the last 12 years the Tories gave to me:

11 Chief Whips

10 Education Secretaries

9 Environment Secretaries

8 Cabinet Reshuffles

7 Chancellors

6 Home Secretaries

5 Priiiiime Ministers!

4 Trade Secretaries

3 Levelling Up Secretaries

2 FPNs

And a big mess of the country!

Northampton

"Saw this doing the social media rounds and thought I would share...

11 Chief Whips

10 Education Secretaries

8 Cabinet Reshuffles

7 Chancellors

6 Home Secretaries

5 Priiiiime Ministers!

4 Trade Secretaries

2 FPNs

"

. To many this is good news . You do not simply rely on the opinion of one person all the time . Change of ministers shows an open minded and tolerant approach.

Bexley

11 Chief Whips

10 Education Secretaries

8 Cabinet Reshuffles

7 Chancellors

6 Home Secretaries

5 Priiiiime Ministers!

4 Trade Secretaries

2 FPNs

"

That should go vulval. Oops, viral!

Northampton

"Recent Poll...

"

. There is only one poll that counts and that is the result on election day. Everything else is irrelevant. We all know the results of the last three elections . That is the reality check.

Brighton

11 Chief Whips

10 Education Secretaries

8 Cabinet Reshuffles

7 Chancellors

6 Home Secretaries

5 Priiiiime Ministers!

4 Trade Secretaries

2 FPNs

. To many this is good news . You do not simply rely on the opinion of one person all the time . Change of ministers shows an open minded and tolerant approach. "

Nah Pat it show chaos and a lack of stability or a consistent line of sight to deliver a strategic approach to pretty much anything.

chester

"Recent Poll...

. There is only one poll that counts and that is the result on election day. Everything else is irrelevant. We all know the results of the last three elections . That is the reality check. "

We know many Brexit voters were conned by a proven liar

Northampton

11 Chief Whips

10 Education Secretaries

8 Cabinet Reshuffles

7 Chancellors

6 Home Secretaries

5 Priiiiime Ministers!

4 Trade Secretaries

2 FPNs

. To many this is good news . You do not simply rely on the opinion of one person all the time . Change of ministers shows an open minded and tolerant approach.

Nah Pat it show chaos and a lack of stability or a consistent line of sight to deliver a strategic approach to pretty much anything."

. You can hardly argue with the election result . It is a reality check and proof beyond all manner of doubt. We live in a democracy.

Brighton

11 Chief Whips

10 Education Secretaries

8 Cabinet Reshuffles

7 Chancellors

6 Home Secretaries

5 Priiiiime Ministers!

4 Trade Secretaries

2 FPNs

Nah Pat it show chaos and a lack of stability or a consistent line of sight to deliver a strategic approach to pretty much anything.. You can hardly argue with the election result . It is a reality check and proof beyond all manner of doubt. We live in a democracy. "

Yes it is truly amazing how money and influence of the right wing media and those with vested interests are able to convince so many people to vote against their own interests. It’s almost like a collective Stockholm Syndrome.

11 Chief Whips

10 Education Secretaries

8 Cabinet Reshuffles

7 Chancellors

6 Home Secretaries

5 Priiiiime Ministers!

4 Trade Secretaries

2 FPNs

Nah Pat it show chaos and a lack of stability or a consistent line of sight to deliver a strategic approach to pretty much anything.. You can hardly argue with the election result . It is a reality check and proof beyond all manner of doubt. We live in a democracy. "

The election was in 2019, since then Boris was sacked for lying, Truss sacked for being thick, we now have Sunak who is bad, but far better and competent than his 2 predecessors

"Recent Poll...

"

I can’t believe 1% voted for Truss

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

11 Chief Whips

10 Education Secretaries

8 Cabinet Reshuffles

7 Chancellors

6 Home Secretaries

5 Priiiiime Ministers!

4 Trade Secretaries

2 FPNs

Nah Pat it show chaos and a lack of stability or a consistent line of sight to deliver a strategic approach to pretty much anything.. You can hardly argue with the election result . It is a reality check and proof beyond all manner of doubt. We live in a democracy.

The election was in 2019, since then Boris was sacked for lying, Truss sacked for being thick, we now have Sunak who is bad, but far better and competent than his 2 predecessors "

Competent in increasing government debt, high inflation, high mortgage interest repayments, house repossessions.

WAKE UP they are crap at what they do.

Question would anyone employ him or any of them going by their previous competency.

golden fields

11 Chief Whips

10 Education Secretaries

8 Cabinet Reshuffles

7 Chancellors

6 Home Secretaries

5 Priiiiime Ministers!

4 Trade Secretaries

2 FPNs

"

Ha that's very funny.

golden fields

11 Chief Whips

10 Education Secretaries

8 Cabinet Reshuffles

7 Chancellors

6 Home Secretaries

5 Priiiiime Ministers!

4 Trade Secretaries

2 FPNs

. To many this is good news . You do not simply rely on the opinion of one person all the time . Change of ministers shows an open minded and tolerant approach. "

Lol! Yes, nothing says "strong and stable" like this kind of chaos in government.

golden fields

"Recent Poll...

I can’t believe 1% voted for Truss "

Million £ says it was Pat.

"Recent Poll...

I can’t believe 1% voted for Truss

Million £ says it was Pat."

Definitely,

London

11 Chief Whips

10 Education Secretaries

8 Cabinet Reshuffles

7 Chancellors

6 Home Secretaries

5 Priiiiime Ministers!

4 Trade Secretaries

2 FPNs

That being said, the first past the post system is not as collectively democratic as proportional representation

Bexley

"

I've not actually seen her (dressed or undressed) but I get the impression from comments on Fab that she has noteworthy boobs.

Perhaps that's why 1% voted that way.

London

Anyone else had a private message from a Conservative fundamentalist?

Whatever man, people have different opinions

Brighton

"Recent Poll...

Well just like some people have multiple Fab profiles to allow them to post rubbish and then appear to have support, maybe that same person took part in the poll multiple times? So perhaps not 1% but actually a typo and should just read “1” voted for Truss.

Northampton

11 Chief Whips

10 Education Secretaries

8 Cabinet Reshuffles

7 Chancellors

6 Home Secretaries

5 Priiiiime Ministers!

4 Trade Secretaries

2 FPNs

Nah Pat it show chaos and a lack of stability or a consistent line of sight to deliver a strategic approach to pretty much anything.. You can hardly argue with the election result . It is a reality check and proof beyond all manner of doubt. We live in a democracy.

Yes it is truly amazing how money and influence of the right wing media and those with vested interests are able to convince so many people to vote against their own interests. It’s almost like a collective Stockholm Syndrome."

. Maybe people are rational and balanced. They simply review the policies of each party and the best one wins . Why would it be any different?

golden fields

"Anyone else had a private message from a Conservative fundamentalist?

Whatever man, people have different opinions "

All. The. Time.

And from angry people who still think Brexit is a good idea.

Brighton

11 Chief Whips

10 Education Secretaries

8 Cabinet Reshuffles

7 Chancellors

6 Home Secretaries

5 Priiiiime Ministers!

4 Trade Secretaries

2 FPNs

Yes it is truly amazing how money and influence of the right wing media and those with vested interests are able to convince so many people to vote against their own interests. It’s almost like a collective Stockholm Syndrome.. Maybe people are rational and balanced. They simply review the policies of each party and the best one wins . Why would it be any different? "

Actually wish you were right but alas a vast chunk of the electorate are purely tribalist and/or fail to actually get passed the highly biased headlines they see.

Gloucestershire

When I hear hardcore tory voters saying they are not going to vote for them next GE, it kinda speaks for itself.

These guys were like all behind them 100%, defending every thing, getting all what about this or that. Then as the months rolled on, as the incompetence and sleaze hit, they slowly started to question why things are going wrong, like the pandemic response, or why they had to queue at passport control, or why items were getting expensive, but they still kept that spark of hope things are going to turn a corner.

Then when Liz truss became PM, everything literally changed, first excitement, finally a tough PM, then the mini budget hit, and they saw the pound tank.

The questions turned into grumbles then moans, then outright rage when interest rates started to rise, thing s started to get even more expensive.

Then u turns started to happen more frequently to stem the damage of the mini budget.

They just gave up, they didn’t want Sunak when truss resigned.

They see him more like a caretaker PM, stemming the tide, then came the talk of we need to be out of power, and when they saw the MP’s deciding the leave next GE, they accepted the fact that they tories are finished.

now these folks are true blue tories, small government, low taxes. But they’ve seen that it just doesn’t work, there are no simple answers, and the current government cannot meet the challenges the country face now.

near Putney Heath

"Recent Poll...

"

Was that a Daily Mail poll or a Daily Telegraph or Times poll or the Guardian? I think I have a vague idea what the majority of British people read and vote for and it ain't the Financial times!

By *quirtyndirty!Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"When I hear hardcore tory voters saying they are not going to vote for them next GE, it kinda speaks for itself.

These guys were like all behind them 100%, defending every thing, getting all what about this or that. Then as the months rolled on, as the incompetence and sleaze hit, they slowly started to question why things are going wrong, like the pandemic response, or why they had to queue at passport control, or why items were getting expensive, but they still kept that spark of hope things are going to turn a corner.

Then when Liz truss became PM, everything literally changed, first excitement, finally a tough PM, then the mini budget hit, and they saw the pound tank.

The questions turned into grumbles then moans, then outright rage when interest rates started to rise, thing s started to get even more expensive.

Then u turns started to happen more frequently to stem the damage of the mini budget.

They just gave up, they didn’t want Sunak when truss resigned.

They see him more like a caretaker PM, stemming the tide, then came the talk of we need to be out of power, and when they saw the MP’s deciding the leave next GE, they accepted the fact that they tories are finished.

now these folks are true blue tories, small government, low taxes. But they’ve seen that it just doesn’t work, there are no simple answers, and the current government cannot meet the challenges the country face now."

When was the last government that tried small government and low taxes ?

» Add a new message to this topic