FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Silly joe

Silly joe

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ananaman41 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

So now that sleepy ol joe has been found to be hoarding confidential docs at various places such as his several homes, offices etc, its now made it virtually imposible for trump to be prosecuted for the same thing, unless joe is also, and also harmed his chances of running again in 2024 (although i suspect republicans would actually like him to run)

Silly silly joe

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I mean, I guess the sheer number, and the level of confidentiality will be pretty important, as well as if they are just left over because they were misfiled, lost or forgotten rather than essentially nicked and hoarded is the pertinent bit… but let’s make sweeping assumptions based on our bias it’s more fun

Dublin

"I mean, I guess the sheer number, and the level of confidentiality will be pretty important, as well as if they are just left over because they were misfiled, lost or forgotten rather than essentially nicked and hoarded is the pertinent bit… but let’s make sweeping assumptions based on our bias it’s more fun "

Logical assumptions i would have thought, no?

By *arry HornhillMan  over a year ago

Outside Belfast

Nothing will come of either. There are absolutely no consequences for anything anymore in the American political arena.

"I mean, I guess the sheer number, and the level of confidentiality will be pretty important, as well as if they are just left over because they were misfiled, lost or forgotten rather than essentially nicked and hoarded is the pertinent bit… but let’s make sweeping assumptions based on our bias it’s more fun

Logical assumptions i would have thought, no? "

No.

I think a big difference is Joe admitted they were there trump denied it till he was raided and they were found. He still tries to say they wee declassified and of no importance

Dublin

"I mean, I guess the sheer number, and the level of confidentiality will be pretty important, as well as if they are just left over because they were misfiled, lost or forgotten rather than essentially nicked and hoarded is the pertinent bit… but let’s make sweeping assumptions based on our bias it’s more fun

No."

So its not a logical assumption to make that trump now wont be prosecuted (or at least if he is then biden would be too) or that it might harm bidens bid for re election?

Why are they not logical assumptions?

Dublin

"I think a big difference is Joe admitted they were there trump denied it till he was raided and they were found. He still tries to say they wee declassified and of no importance "

Potentially. Only partially mitigating though i would imagine.

No.

So its not a logical assumption to make that trump now wont be prosecuted (or at least if he is then biden would be too) or that it might harm bidens bid for re election?

Why are they not logical assumptions? "

Because the assumption is being made on the very thinnest veneer of knowledge of the case(s) and assumptions on what has occurred, further assumptions on whether either are likely to have been found to commit any sort of crime or other misdemeanour, and yet more assumptions on what that may lead to people doing next year on the assumed correctness of your previous assumptions.

By *ustintime69Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Does the fact that Joe is the actual president and therefore is entitled to have access to classified documents make a difference? I mean, given that his personal security and that of his family and residences will be covered by the Secret Service there will be constant surveillance and so the security issues are lessened.

The comparison with Trump, an ex-president who is not entitled to access the classified files that were hidden in a store room at Mar a Lago is pretty clearly about who was entitled to have access to these files at the time they were discovered. The republicans under speaker Macarthy are going to try and make a meal out of comparing chalk with cheese. What a waste of time!

Dublin

"Does the fact that Joe is the actual president and therefore is entitled to have access to classified documents make a difference? I mean, given that his personal security and that of his family and residences will be covered by the Secret Service there will be constant surveillance and so the security issues are lessened.

The comparison with Trump, an ex-president who is not entitled to access the classified files that were hidden in a store room at Mar a Lago is pretty clearly about who was entitled to have access to these files at the time they were discovered. The republicans under speaker Macarthy are going to try and make a meal out of comparing chalk with cheese. What a waste of time!"

The documents relate to his prior time as VP, and werent returned when that tenure ended

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

There must be someone more suitable for the job than Trump or Biden.

These two are just different degrees of useless.

Dublin

"There must be someone more suitable for the job than Trump or Biden.

These two are just different degrees of useless."

Thankfully there definitely is

The two cases are wildly different if you bother to look up facts. But 1 thing is certain. Biden's case provides just enough ammo to let certain people undermine the seriousness of Trump's actions.

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

"Nothing will come of either. There are absolutely no consequences for anything anymore in the American political arena. "

As opposed to here, where we can't move for all the upstanding politicians at our disposal

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Biden won't be elected again, too old now and shown himself to be too old.

"Biden won't be elected again, too old now and shown himself to be too old."

Who do you think will be the next US president?

"Biden won't be elected again, too old now and shown himself to be too old.

Who do you think will be the next US president?"

Desantis

Who do you think will be the next US president? Desantis "

Unusually concise for you. Well done

Who do you think will be the next US president? Desantis "

What? But what about Mr(s) Obama, newsome, AOC or Hunter Biden? Surely one of that lot would be much better than Trump clone?

If I had a vote then I'd go tucker Carlson! Imagine the outrage and shit-fit from the loonies. Maybe have Greg gutfeld as VP

Who do you think will be the next US president? Desantis

What? But what about Mr(s) Obama, newsome, AOC or Hunter Biden? Surely one of that lot would be much better than Trump clone?

If I had a vote then I'd go tucker Carlson! Imagine the outrage and shit-fit from the loonies. Maybe have Greg gutfeld as VP "

lol

Dublin

Who do you think will be the next US president? Desantis

If I had a vote then I'd go tucker Carlson! Imagine the outrage and shit-fit from the loonies. Maybe have Greg gutfeld as VP "

That would be beyond amazing :-

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Who do you think will be the next US president?"

No idea. Honestly the yanks have the same problem as us, nobody fit to be leader.

Oops there is more....silly joe.

Dublin

"Oops there is more....silly joe. "

Its a slow drip feed of it now...in the hope that people will just start to ignore it and move on

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Biden and Trump two sides of the same coin.

» Add a new message to this topic