FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > American isolationism

American isolationism

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's not a bad idea for me. Keep trade open. That's all that is necessary.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think you need to look up what isolationism means. (Especially when it comes to trade.)

"I think you need to look up what isolationism means. (Especially when it comes to trade.)"
I know hence why I said except trade. We are a self

sufficient country if needed. Fact.

"I think you need to look up what isolationism means. (Especially when it comes to trade.) I know hence why I said except trade. We are a self

sufficient country if needed. Fact."

If you want to go that way no trade. Well we still be great on our own .

"I think you need to look up what isolationism means. (Especially when it comes to trade.) I know hence why I said except trade. We are a self

sufficient country if needed. Fact."

Typing the word fact doesn't make something a fact. Fact.

And the USA is actually a part of the world. So good luck with trying to ignore that.

sufficient country if needed. Fact. If you want to go that way no trade. Well we still be great on our own . "

What does Europe offer except misery that we can't produce on our own ?

[Removed by poster at 04/02/23 00:51:20]

sufficient country if needed. Fact. If you want to go that way no trade. Well we still be great on our own . What does Europe offer except misery that we can't produce on our own ? "

Yup you can certainly produce your own misery.

I gotta work, so I'll leave you to post a million or so comments here. Be well x

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

The USA couldn't maintain its current trade if it was isolationist. Besides, have you seen where most stuff is made these days?

Nearly everything is made in China, its a struggle to find stuff that isn't. Even important tech is made in Taiwan or South Korea.

"I gotta work, so I'll leave you to post a million or so comments here. Be well x"
of course different timezones. That you fail to realize have a wonderful day goodnight.

"The USA couldn't maintain its current trade if it was isolationist. Besides, have you seen where most stuff is made these days?

Nearly everything is made in China, its a struggle to find stuff that isn't. Even important tech is made in Taiwan or South Korea."

Really do you know how much untouched resources we have? Nothing we can't make. We just choose to save it for dire emergencies.

"The USA couldn't maintain its current trade if it was isolationist. Besides, have you seen where most stuff is made these days?

Nearly everything is made in China, its a struggle to find stuff that isn't. Even important tech is made in Taiwan or South Korea."

Yet China heavily dependent on our agriculture

Love the clashes of different cultures and perceptions of what people perceive. I am total nut case to some over there but accepted here. It's refreshing on the perspective.

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

"Yet China heavily dependent on our agriculture"

China are heavily dependent on everybody when it comes to agriculture, at least food products. Australia, Brazil, Canada, New Zealand, and the USA. Brazil sends the most if we recall and New Zealand about half of what the USA does, not bad for a country of about 6 million people.

The achilleas heel of China is it's lack of high tech capacity and skillset to fabricate complex microchips at the same scale as Taiwan or Korea. That and its struggling banks and mortgage markets. There are entire cities over there full of row after row of unfinished apartment blocks.

Nearly everything is made in China, its a struggle to find stuff that isn't. Even important tech is made in Taiwan or South Korea.

China are heavily dependent on everybody when it comes to agriculture, at least food products. Australia, Brazil, Canada, New Zealand, and the USA. Brazil sends the most if we recall and New Zealand about half of what the USA does, not bad for a country of about 6 million people.

The achilleas heel of China is it's lack of high tech capacity and skillset to fabricate complex microchips at the same scale as Taiwan or Korea. That and its struggling banks and mortgage markets. There are entire cities over there full of row after row of unfinished apartment blocks."

We support Taiwan but there is nothing that we cant reverse engineer. I just tired of paying for huge defense budgets . Then get accused of values we cherish in the first place.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

The achilleas heel of China is it's lack of high tech capacity and skillset to fabricate complex microchips at the same scale as Taiwan or Korea. That and its struggling banks and mortgage markets. There are entire cities over there full of row after row of unfinished apartment blocks. We support Taiwan but there is nothing that we cant reverse engineer. I just tired of paying for huge defense budgets . Then get accused of values we cherish in the first place."

I agree with you there.

Your government, no matter who is in charge, hands billions of tax payers dollars to the arms and associated corporations.

» Add a new message to this topic