FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Wee Jimmy Kranky

Wee Jimmy Kranky

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entlemanP OP   Man  over a year ago

Grantham

That's it, she's gone. A right result for Scotland.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ightlifeCouple  over a year ago

tottenham

What's happened ?

By *.T.Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

She's set to resign.

Apparently the vultures

have been circling following the transgender row, but the cynic in me feels she's trying to get ahead of a story before it blows up.

She's too stubborn and arrogant to cave in without a fight so there has to be something bigger at play.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"What's happened ?"

I think they replaced Mel Gibson in brave heart with clips of her.

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I hope its not for her own health reasons.

By *rancois Du BoisMan  over a year ago

The wrong side of the tracks.

Probably should be in the politics forum.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Why does every female politician have to be described in unpleasant terms, usually based on jibes about appearance?

I totally get that male politicians are also criticised but more often for the substance of their actions than because of who or what they look like, what shoes they wear or whether they wear certain jewellery.

By *rancois Du BoisMan  over a year ago

The wrong side of the tracks.

"Why does every female politician have to be described in unpleasant terms, usually based on jibes about appearance?

I totally get that male politicians are also criticised but more often for the substance of their actions than because of who or what they look like, what shoes they wear or whether they wear certain jewellery. "

Absolutely

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why does every female politician have to be described in unpleasant terms, usually based on jibes about appearance?

I totally get that male politicians are also criticised but more often for the substance of their actions than because of who or what they look like, what shoes they wear or whether they wear certain jewellery. "

Except that's just not true - all politicians are mercilessly mocked for any and everything - Particularly if they're as unpleasant as Sturgeon.

By *entlemanrogueMan  over a year ago

Motherwell

"That's it, she's gone. A right result for Scotland. "

why do you think so?

you imagine Westminster has Scotlands best interests at heart... Nope!

"That's it, she's gone. A right result for Scotland.

why do you think so?

you imagine Westminster has Scotlands best interests at heart... Nope!"

Great! Victimhood seeking feminists AND victimhood seeking nationalists. Party on!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I thought that this was about Jimmy Cranky.

Bit of a shock.

Well done Nichola Sturgeon. Strong / formidable. The first woman to lead the SNP and the First Female Minister of Scotland.

The above didn't happen by accident and I applaud her service.

King's Crustacean

I totally get that male politicians are also criticised but more often for the substance of their actions than because of who or what they look like, what shoes they wear or whether they wear certain jewellery.

Except that's just not true - all politicians are mercilessly mocked for any and everything - Particularly if they're as unpleasant as Sturgeon."

What is unpleasant about her ?

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

Because if you can't objectify them as being 'fit' or 'filthy' then you have to find another way to assert your masculinity using insults?

I mean that's the best I've got, maybe soneone else can explain better than me,

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

Except that's just not true - all politicians are mercilessly mocked for any and everything - Particularly if they're as unpleasant as Sturgeon."

But they're not are they. Women politicians are repeatedly objectified on these forums in a way male politicians simply aren't

King's Crustacean

I would do John but no one on this thread insulted her looks or her dress sense. So I'd be pissing in the wind really.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Why is it always people south of the border who take the most distasteful potshots at the leader north of the border…..

You can see why women leaders like her and jacinda in New Zealand just decide to walk away… it’s pathetic at best and deeply misogynistic at worst

Well that's Scottish independence gone and dusted then.

If the SNP don't find a replacement for her that has half her fire and bloody single-mindedness, expect the electoral map in Scotland to get redrawn at the next election with the Yellow Wall disintegrating.

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 15/02/23 10:34:22]

King's Crustacean

"Well that's Scottish independence gone and dusted then.

If the SNP don't find a replacement for her that has half her fire and bloody single-mindedness, expect the electoral map in Scotland to get redrawn at the next election with the Yellow Wall disintegrating. "

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

I don't like many, if any, politicians. I think it was discussing that she was targeted for her looks and clothing.

I don't like her because of the condescending way she spoke to anyone who didn't want an independent Scotland and when she was asked a difficult question she always laughed at the questioner before answering.

I am glad she took charge during LD as boris made an arse of it and that is me being kind to him.

"I thought that this was about Jimmy Cranky.

Bit of a shock.

Well done Nichola Sturgeon. Strong / formidable. The first woman to lead the SNP and the First Female Minister of Scotland.

The above didn't happen by accident and I applaud her service. "

Ditto and agree with you re Nicola Sturgeon. A vast improvement on her predecessor and a strong and principled leader (unlike the slimy gits who we have in power in Westminster)

North West

I don't like many, if any, politicians. I think it was discussing that she was targeted for her looks and clothing.

I don't like her because of the condescending way she spoke to anyone who didn't want an independent Scotland and when she was asked a difficult question she always laughed at the questioner before answering.

I am glad she took charge during LD as boris made an arse of it and that is me being kind to him. "

Not liking her for her politics and manner of dealing with the job is fine. But the nickname "Jimmy Krankie" is purely about appearance.

By *ilfermlineMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Best news I've heard this year

By *landAnnCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

"Why is it always people south of the border who take the most distasteful potshots at the leader north of the border…..

You can see why women leaders like her and jacinda in New Zealand just decide to walk away… it’s pathetic at best and deeply misogynistic at worst "

Well said....

North West

"I would do John but no one on this thread insulted her looks or her dress sense. So I'd be pissing in the wind really.

"

Granny, the nickname "Jimmy Krankie" is about her appearance. Ergo the whole thread is effectively about her appearance!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Don't like her, but good luck to her.

I am a tory, but she did a better job than Boris most of the time during Covid

King's Crustacean

"I would do John but no one on this thread insulted her looks or her dress sense. So I'd be pissing in the wind really.

Granny, the nickname "Jimmy Krankie" is about her appearance. Ergo the whole thread is effectively about her appearance!"

You are right. I hadn't made that association when I posted.

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

I am glad she took charge during LD as boris made an arse of it and that is me being kind to him.

Not liking her for her politics and manner of dealing with the job is fine. But the nickname "Jimmy Krankie" is purely about appearance."

That's just ignorance. What makes that worse is using someone elses name as a way to denigrate another person.

Motherwell

If the SNP don't find a replacement for her that has half her fire and bloody single-mindedness, expect the electoral map in Scotland to get redrawn at the next election with the Yellow Wall disintegrating. "

unlikely, who would we vote for instead?

Totally agree !

why do you think so?

you imagine Westminster has Scotlands best interests at heart... Nope!"

Exactly, someone sees sense,

Bit of a shock.

Second that too ,

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

why do you think so?

Exactly, someone sees sense, "

You could argue Westminster has nobodies best interest at heart - except their own

Anyone watching her live resignation speech?

Seems like her overriding sentiment now is one of "fuck this shit I'm out, I'm done with this".

By *oversfunCouple  over a year ago

ayrshire

awe did you learn that in your wee nursery

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Anyone watching her live resignation speech?

Seems like her overriding sentiment now is one of "fuck this shit I'm out, I'm done with this". "

Sounds like jacinda in New Zealand where she basically said she had had enough and couldn’t give anymore…..

I will always thank Nicola for basically dragging the tories down south with regards to covid and the lockdowns… her decision to basically hold daily lockdown covid press conferences was inspired and to have her front them was the best decision!!!

King's Crustacean

She seems very sincere to me.

The barriers caused by people's caricatures of her rings true here.

Motherwell

why do you think so?

Exactly, someone sees sense,

You could argue Westminster has nobodies best interest at heart - except their own "

There is no need to argue that, when it is fact.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"She's set to resign.

Apparently the vultures

have been circling following the transgender row, but the cynic in me feels she's trying to get ahead of a story before it blows up.

She's too stubborn and arrogant to cave in without a fight so there has to be something bigger at play.

"

Entirely possible..

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

There was a lot on money ringfenced about £600,000 for another independance referendum. Sturgeons husband allegedly donated money to the party and £100,000 was going to be paid back to him. Sounds like money laundering to us but what would we know?

ayrshire

"There was a lot on money ringfenced about £600,000 for another independance referendum. Sturgeons husband allegedly donated money to the party and £100,000 was going to be paid back to him. Sounds like money laundering to us but what would we know?"

And you have proof of this?

By *astandFeistyCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

"There was a lot on money ringfenced about £600,000 for another independance referendum. Sturgeons husband allegedly donated money to the party and £100,000 was going to be paid back to him. Sounds like money laundering to us but what would we know?

And you have proof of this?"

It's no secret that Murrell has personally donated a lot of money. Not sure Sturgeon didn't know of it as claimed though

ayrshire

"There was a lot on money ringfenced about £600,000 for another independance referendum. Sturgeons husband allegedly donated money to the party and £100,000 was going to be paid back to him. Sounds like money laundering to us but what would we know?

It's no secret that Murrell has personally donated a lot of money. Not sure Sturgeon didn't know of it as claimed though "

So its no secret is proof?

Bournemouth

It's no secret that Murrell has personally donated a lot of money. Not sure Sturgeon didn't know of it as claimed though

So its no secret is proof? "

What are you asking for proof of?

There was 2 statements in that post

ayrshire

There was 2 statements in that post"

Proof of what you posted esp about the monies ,otherwise its hearsay

Bournemouth

Proof of what you posted esp about the monies ,otherwise its hearsay"

I didn't post it but here's a couple if articles to help:

https://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/snp-admit-spending-ringfenced-ps600k-funds-elsewhere-3282391

https://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/nicola-sturgeons-husband-sparks-questions-after-ps100000-loan-to-snp-3953915

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Give it a few weeks, no doubt we will find out.

ayrshire

https://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/snp-admit-spending-ringfenced-ps600k-funds-elsewhere-3282391

https://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/nicola-sturgeons-husband-sparks-questions-after-ps100000-loan-to-snp-3953915"

The scotsman lol sorry i dont read tory shite

ayrshire

https://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/nicola-sturgeons-husband-sparks-questions-after-ps100000-loan-to-snp-3953915"

Zo its hearsay from the scotsman

Bournemouth

https://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/nicola-sturgeons-husband-sparks-questions-after-ps100000-loan-to-snp-3953915

Zo its hearsay from the scotsman"

You're blinded by your love of Sturgeon it would appear.

By *astlincscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Tinsel Town

For me she was a one trick pony.

She fought for indipendance and failed.

After being denied that, it seemed she was only interested in getting Scotland into Europe.

Everything would sort itself out once this had happened.

By *queakyclean69erCouple  over a year ago

Torquay / Fleet

Completely agree, good riddance.

Hopefully whoever replaces her will put the country first and not independence

Torquay / Fleet

And my god she was unpleasant

By *lixerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

That's your best shot?

Smash the Union.

Torquay / Fleet

Bit of a shock.

Well done Nippy Sturgeon for what exactly Trashing the Scottish NHS service? Highest drug deaths in Europe? The list goes on and on

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

The scotsman lol sorry i dont read tory shite"

What if said paper has the truth about something, to be ignored?

Torquay / Fleet

Not liking her for her politics and manner of dealing with the job is fine. But the nickname "Jimmy Krankie" is purely about appearance."

In fairness she looked worse than Wee Jimmy

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

who will be the next leader? will they have a fish surname?

"I hope its not for her own health reasons."

No, our health reasons.

ayrshire

You're blinded by your love of Sturgeon it would appear."

Not at all ,you are giving the veiw of a tory rag which is not proof but hearsay

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I'm indifferent but, the crap women in politics get is disgusting.

Bournemouth

Not at all ,you are giving the veiw of a tory rag which is not proof but hearsay"

The Scotsman isn't a Tory Rag. Nicola will have you believe that though. Did you even bother to read the articles and check to see if there was any truth within them?

By *arkyp_321Man  over a year ago

East Kilbride

"I'm indifferent but, the crap women in politics get is disgusting."

Precisely …regardless of your _iews on her politics, there’s a lot of misogyny in these comments …

By *landAnnCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

Hopefully whoever replaces her will put the country first and not independence "

-------

'put the country first'.. which 'country' do you mean?

Putting independence first is her job!!

Thats what she's there for!

Thats what she was elected for!

If she hadn't put independence first she wouldn't be doing her job!

She was committed to her job.. unlike the bunch of self-serving twats now governing the uk from Westminster...

---------

Bournemouth

-------

She was committed to her job.. unlike the bunch of self-serving twats now governing the uk from Westminster...

---------"

That is the problem. It's all on the independence. The actual running of the country took a back seat.

East Kilbride

-------

---------

That is the problem. It's all on the independence. The actual running of the country took a back seat."

No, running of the country was front and centre within current arrangements. Independence is about taking a different path more appropriate for Scotland, which is absolutely about running the country to the benefit of the people of Scotland.

Bournemouth

-------

---------

That is the problem. It's all on the independence. The actual running of the country took a back seat.

No, running of the country was front and centre within current arrangements. Independence is about taking a different path more appropriate for Scotland, which is absolutely about running the country to the benefit of the people of Scotland. "

You're forgetting devolution and the absolute shitshow that is Scotland

ayrshire

Not at all ,you are giving the veiw of a tory rag which is not proof but hearsay

The Scotsman isn't a Tory Rag. Nicola will have you believe that though. Did you even bother to read the articles and check to see if there was any truth within them?"

It is a tory rag and i never read the articles as its 1 journalist hearsay

Bournemouth

The Scotsman isn't a Tory Rag. Nicola will have you believe that though. Did you even bother to read the articles and check to see if there was any truth within them?

It is a tory rag and i never read the articles as its 1 journalist hearsay"

As I said, blinded by your love for Sturgeon

By *ugehandsMan  over a year ago

Fife/ Newcastle

It is a tory rag and i never read the articles as its 1 journalist hearsay

As I said, blinded by your love for Sturgeon"

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/politics/7184268/snp-national-treasurer-quit-resign-douglas-chapman/

The SNPs national treasurer quit due to being allowed to veiw the accounts..

Hardly hear say I would think.

East Kilbride

-------

---------

No, running of the country was front and centre within current arrangements. Independence is about taking a different path more appropriate for Scotland, which is absolutely about running the country to the benefit of the people of Scotland.

You're forgetting devolution and the absolute shitshow that is Scotland"

Devolution ? Limited powers, significantly eroded recently . What’s your evidence for the ‘shitshow’ …. better than E&W in many respect….and a good reason to get out of U.K. !

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

I’m still struggling to see what’s unpleasant about Jimmy Krankie, I have asked a couple of times yet no real answer

Bournemouth

-------

---------

Devolution ? Limited powers, significantly eroded recently . What’s your evidence for the ‘shitshow’ …. better than E&W in many respect….and a good reason to get out of U.K. !"

Wanna speak about the NHS?

By *ugehandsMan  over a year ago

Fife/ Newcastle

-------

---------

Devolution ? Limited powers, significantly eroded recently . What’s your evidence for the ‘shitshow’ …. better than E&W in many respect….and a good reason to get out of U.K. !

Wanna speak about the NHS? "

Education

Ferries

Bifab

Fort William smelter

Prestwick airport

Named persons legislation

Covid patients being set to nursing homes.

Extended lock downs

Torquay / Fleet

-------

---------"

She was committed to running Scotland into the ground with her obsession with independence.

Putting the Scottish people first should of been her job.

Torquay / Fleet

"Why is it always people south of the border who take the most distasteful potshots at the leader north of the border…..

You can see why women leaders like her and jacinda in New Zealand just decide to walk away… it’s pathetic at best and deeply misogynistic at worst "

Or maybe they are just not very good at what they do.....

"Wanna speak about the NHS?

Education

Ferries

Bifab

Fort William smelter

Prestwick airport

Extended lock downs"

----

Biggest crackdown on free speech in the western world - free access for rapists to women's spaces, on demand...

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

"

Education

Ferries

Bifab

Fort William smelter

Prestwick airport

Extended lock downs"

----

Biggest crackdown on free speech in the western world - free access for rapists to women's spaces, on demand...

"

People post some really mad shit in here sometimes.

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

You would know this living in Barth....feck me

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"

Education

Ferries

Bifab

Fort William smelter

Prestwick airport

Extended lock downs"

----

"

The Ferries contract kept jobs and income going into an area that is the poorest in Scotland and in the top 10 poorest in the UK.

Was she meant to pull the plug on the only major employer in the area over 5 bad years when the firm ran successfully for over 100 in an era racked with deprevation.....

Think about the bigger picture

» Add a new message to this topic